Letters to Beth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,953 Followers

"Put it in her ass Uncle John," Beth begged between licks of my clit. "I want you to fuck your slutty little Daughter's ass while I suck her clit." I felt spit on my ass and Dad pushed his finger in with a groan. He pulled his cock from my pussy, rubbed it over my anus then thrust back into my pussy again. He did this a couple of times and then I felt the head of his cock pushing into me.

"Yeah, stick it in there, stick it in her dirty little asshole," Beth encouraged him. I felt him push into me, my ass spreading to take him. It felt so fucking good, Beth's tongue on my clit and Daddy's cock squeezing into my ass. He rocked back and forth, going deeper with each push. I pressed down on Beth's face. God I needed the pressure on my clit. I held on to Beth's legs and lay my cheek on her mound, just enjoying everything that was happening. I could hear Daddy's breathing getting more ragged. He was clearly getting closer to orgasm. I know I was. It was going to be close as to who came first. As it turned out, Daddy did.

"Cover my face with your cum Uncle John," Beth begged like she was trying to out-dirty me. Daddy gave a low, guttural moan and I felt his cock pulled from my asshole. I felt a splash of his hot cum on my pussy and that was it. Clearly he shot the rest of his load over Beth, who cried out happily, crowing her pleasure. She pushed at me and told me to get off. I moved aside and looked back and down to see Daddy's cum all over Beth's face.

"Come and suck it off me Nikki," she purred and moved toward me. She waited and glanced between Daddy and me like she was seeking his approval.

"Do it Nikki," Daddy said with that deep, commanding voice that sent thrills through my body. I kissed her first. Most of Daddy's cum was over her forehead, no doubt because of the angle from which he'd exploded, but some of it had made it as far as her upper lip. I kissed her, then started to lick and slurp. I drew the familiar taste of Daddy's cum into my mouth and swallowed it all.

"My God that's sexy," Daddy said as he watched. I cleaned every last trace of his seed from Beth's face.

I lamented the fact that my path to orgasm had been so rudely interrupted and Daddy offered to finish me off, but I had a hockey game to get to.

"You're going to have to owe me Daddy, it's time for us to go to hockey."

"Just skip it so I can fuck you some more," Beth whined.

"No way Beth, I'm not missing a game so early in the season and losing my spot on the team,," I told her. "We can fuck after the game."

"But you'll be all sweaty and yuck," Beth teased.

"Like you wouldn't do me like that anyway," I sneered back at her.

"Well if we really are going to go to hockey, you really should put some clothes on," Daddy suggested.

~~~~~~~

Right, well sorry to disappoint diary, but not a lot happened until after hockey. I mean Beth and I teased Daddy on the way. We sat in the back together and kissed and fooled around a bit. We took it in turns to reach around and rub his crotch, but we didn't do much more. I know you were hoping to hear that it dissolved into some sort of all-in team orgy, but that's not the way it went down.

On the way home I asked Daddy what he'd like to do after he'd bought us a nice expensive dinner.

"Expensive dinner? Not a chance, do you know how closely your mother watches the bank account?"

"Oh come on, don't tell me you don't have some sort of cash slush fund," I replied.

"Well I might have enough that I can afford dinner, not sure about the expensive bit though."

"Hey don't go getting all fancy on me," Beth said, "I'm happy with a bit of cock and pussy for dinner."

"No, that's dessert," I told her. "I need a good honest steak before I get my pussy filled again."

Daddy obliged us with a nice steak dinner and a few drinks to go with it. Beth started the discussion about what was likely to happen when we returned to the house for dessert.

"Did you bring that thing that I asked you to?" I asked her.

"Well I brought a number of things, so you'll have to be a bit more specific," she replied.

I leaned in close and whispered in her ear, " The school uniform, did you bring it?"

"Ooooh, and here I was thinking that you meant the big fat strap on," she said loud enough for Daddy to hear from the front seat. I rolled my eyes at her and laughed at the look on Daddy's face in the rear-view mirror.

"Just kidding," she laughed. "And yes, I did bring you know what."

"Excellent. In that case, we'll do a little dress up for Daddy when we get home," I told her.

Daddy pulled the car into the drive and I was happy to see that our efforts at teasing him hadn't gone unnoticed. He was bulging beautifully in his pants. I would have ripped them off him right there in the front yard and sucked him, but you know, neighbours and stuff.

"We'll meet you in the living room Daddy," I said to him after he'd opened the door for us. He spanked both our butts as we squeezed past him in the entry, then dashed upstairs. I pulled my school uniform from the bottom drawer of my dresser and Beth pulled hers from her suitcase. We put on make up and sexy underwear and pulled on our uniforms. Beth's skirt was seriously short; like porn shoot short.

"Um, I don't believe that's how you wore it to school," I said to her when I saw it.

"Of course not," she replied with a light laugh, "But we muck them up for the after-party on our last day and I cropped it then. I had some good sex that night. At least that's what a couple of boys have told me."

"You skank!" I teased her.

"Says the hot little thing who's putting on her uniform to fuck her Daddy and cousin."

I resorted to the only reasonable argument there was. I stuck my tongue out at her. "Come on, let's go fuck my Daddy."

"Said absolutely no one ever," Beth laughed. She pulled me to her and we kissed, our hands all over each other. The kiss dragged out longer and longer and my pussy got wetter and wetter.

"We really shouldn't leave Daddy waiting too long," I said with a sigh during a break from kissing my cousin.

"Yeah I guess we wouldn't want his dick to go soft," Beth laughed.

"Oh I don't think there's much chance of that with us dressed like this," I replied.

"Hair!" Beth exclaimed just as I was about to leave the room.

"What?" I asked, caught completely off-guard.

"We need pigtails, we can't be proper slutty schoolgirls without pigtails!"

I sighed. I knew that I wasn't about to win the argument and so returned to my room so that we could do our hair. A little later we pranced from the room, skipping and giggling on the way to the living room. Dad was sitting on the couch with a beer, watching some random football game.

"A beer already Daddy? Did we take too long?" I asked him as I stepped around in front of the couch. I laughed at the look on his face as Beth joined me. She draped an arm around me and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"I hope it doesn't ruin his hard-on," Beth said, sucking on one finger.

"Oh I have a feeling that we're better at making him hard than that beer is at making him soft," I replied and groped Beth's massive tit in front of him."

Beth moaned and pulled me in for a kiss. It started pretty much as it had ended in my bedroom, heavy and passionate. Our tongues danced within each other's mouths and our hands roamed freely as we made sure that Daddy had a good view. Beth put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me to the ground. She lifted her skirt and told me to lick her through her panties. I'm not exactly sure why I did what she told me to, but I did. Maybe it was just the fact that she used a commanding tone. It might just have tapped into that tone that Daddy uses that sets me doing whatever the hell he wants me to.

I ran my tongue over the crotch of her panties, pushing them between her lips. I could already taste her through them as she was as wet as I was.

"Kiss me Uncle John," Beth purred as I grabbed her butt cheeks with her hands and pulled myself tight to her pussy. I sensed Daddy leaning in over the top of me and heard them kissing. As he kissed Beth Daddy removed his pants and as soon as his cock was out it bumped into the side of my head. I didn't need to be told what to do. I turned, took him in my mouth and sucked him deep inside. I devoured him hungrily, taking as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. I held him and slipped a hand between Beth's legs to rub her panties against her. Daddy started to fuck my mouth, his hand on my head to hold me as he did so.

"She looks so good with a cock in her mouth," Beth moaned.

"That she does," Daddy grunted as he pushed his cock to the back of my throat. "Of course, so do you Beth."

Beth knelt beside me, needing no further prompt. I drew my mouth up Daddy's cock and let it pop from my mouth. I grabbed him around the base of his shaft and pointed him to Beth. She opened her gorgeous, full lips and slipped them over the head of his cock. Daddy tangled a hand in her hair and pushed into her mouth. I tweaked her nipple through her blouse. She squeaked around Daddy's cock but I knew she liked it. I let her suck him for a while before I wanted him back. I licked at the base of his cock as she sucked him and made my way up along it until our mouths met. We kissed around him briefly before I took over. Beth tweaked my nipple in revenge and then we swapped back and forth, each of us sucking him in turn.

"What a delightfully naughty couple of school girls you are," Daddy groaned.

"We should probably be punished," Beth suggested. "Naughty girls should be spanked, shouldn't they?"

She was clearly playing into Daddy's hands. She knew too much about what he liked from my letters. Fortunately I liked it too, so it wasn't an issue.

"An excellent idea," Dad replied. He had the two of us stand up and then moved us around to the back of the couch. He told us to bend over and put our hands on the seat so that we were doubled-over with our asses raised as if in offering. He walked behind us and flipped our skirts up to expose our thongs. I heard the smack of his hand hitting Beth's butt a second before she cried out in shock. Then I felt him slap my ass and I cried out as well. He kept us there for some time, slapping both our bums, alternating between us, one cheek, then the other until both of our butts were glowing red and stinging from the continued impacts.

"So which one of you is naughtier?" Daddy asked as he surveyed his handiwork.

"Definitely her," I said before Beth could answer.

"No way," Beth protested, "She's much worse Sir, she gave Barry Edwards a head job behind the art room."

"I never did!" I automatically protested. I had, but that wasn't something Daddy needed to know.

"She let's boys fuck her in the ass," I said. He spanked both of us.

"She had sex with her own Father," Beth said quietly.

Daddy paused. "Really?"

"Yes Sir, she sucked him and fucked him and even let him put his cock in her ass. She told me all about it in her letters."

"You wrote it down?" he asked me.

"No sir," I said, adopting Beth's use of the moniker to go along with the little charade that we all played.

*SMACK*

I cried out in surprise as Daddy slapped me hard on the ass.

"She did Sir, she told me she wants to be the dirtiest little slut her Daddy will ever meet."

"Liar!" I cried.

*Smack!* Not as hard, but certainly firm.

"I think you should punish her properly Sir," Beth suggested, warming to the role of having the higher moral ground.

"And how do you suggest we do that?" Daddy asked.

"By denying her what she really wants, Sir."

"Interesting and how exactly do you propose we do that?" Beth stood up and whispered in Daddy's ear. I strained to hear what she was suggesting, but didn't manage to catch a word of it.

"Hmm, that sounds like it could be fun," Daddy said. I looked over my shoulder to see if I could discern anything as to my fate, but Daddy only looked thoughtful. "Right young lady, let's try Beth's suggestion. Come with me." He tucked his cock back into his pants and walked from the room. I stood up and followed him. He led me into the kitchen and Beth followed him. He pointed to one of the kitchen chairs and told me to sit in it. I did as I was told of course.

"Sit there and don't do anything," he told me. "You watch her," he added, talking to Beth. Then he left the kitchen. I watched him go then turned to Beth.

"And just what have you got planned for me?" I asked. I wasn't worried. I was pretty sure I was going to enjoy it, but I was certainly curious.

"You'll just have to wait and see," she replied.

"At least kiss me while we wait," I said to her.

"Nuh uh," she replied. "I'm not going to get busted breaking Sir's rules. Daddy walked in just as she finished talking.

"Good girl Beth," he said. "Don't give in to her wily ways." I noticed the he was carrying a selection of ties. I only had a moment to wonder what he was going to do with them before he was using them to tie me to the chair. My hands were pulled behind my back and my ankles were lashed to the legs of the chair.

While Daddy tied me, Beth started to strip out of her uniform.

"Leave the skirt on," Daddy told her. Beth grinned at him and threw her blouse on the kitchen table. Then she went to him and pulled him around in front of me. She undressed him slowly. She kissed him and touched him as she did so. When she had him naked, she squatted down and sucked his cock. I found myself wanting a turn. I wanted him as well, I wanted to share him with Beth. I came to understand exactly what my 'punishment' might entail; deprivation.

I sat there, tied to the kitchen chair and watched as Beth gave Daddy a wet, sloppy blow job. She teased me as well, telling me just how hard he was and how good he tasted. When he started leaking pre-cum she made a great show of licking it from the tip and wiping it all over her lips. She even got some of the tip of her finger and brought it almost within reach. I leaned as far forward as I could and stuck my tongue out to lick it, but she held it just beyond my reach before sucking it off her self.

"See how dirty she wants to be Sir?" she said to Daddy. "She's just desperate to taste you. I bet she'd even suck your cock after you stuck it in my slutty little cunt."

"We might just test that out later," Daddy groaned.

"I will sir, please, Sir, I'd love to taste her on your cock," I said, surprised at just how much I wanted to do it, at how much being deprived of any active participation was already getting to me.

"I don't think I said you were allowed to talk," Daddy said to me. "Unfortunately with you sitting like that I can't exactly spank you at the moment, so just keep quiet and I'll save them up for later." I closed my mouth and bit back the reply that I'd been about to make.

I watched as Beth took Daddy back in her mouth and sucked him some more.

"God your cock is awesome Sir. I really want to feel it in my pussy."

"Well I think we can accommodate that, but I'm going to taste you first" Daddy groaned in response. He took her hands in his and pulled her to her feet. He pulled my chair so that it faced the table, then bent Beth over it, her big tits flattened against the top, her pussy pointed back toward me. He stood beside her and ran a finger up and down Beth's slick lips, giving me a running commentary as to how good she felt. I watched as his finger slipped between her lips and sank into her depths. It was joined by a second and he worked them in and out. He pulled them out and swung them close enough to my face that I could smell Beth on them though not close enough that I could get them in my mouth. I actually groaned in frustration. Daddy grinned at me and then sucked them clean himself.

"Of course, it's better from the source," he said and knelt behind her. I couldn't see the detail but I knew that he was licking her. I squished my thighs together in an effort to give some relief to the need that burned between them.

"Your tongue is so good Sir," Beth purred and moaned as he ate her out from behind. "You eat my pussy so fucking well. I can't wait to have your cock in it."

"Well who am I to deprive you?" Daddy asked rhetorically. He stood up, his cock rock hard and proud in front of him. My eyes were glued to it as he stood and rubbed it against Beth's butt cheek so that I could see it. He was very careful with the angles as he moved to side his cock into her. He worked his cock in and out with long slow strokes. I could see Beth's juices glistening on his shaft each time he pulled back out of her.

Beth was looking at me, her face against the table. "She wants to suck it Sir. Look at how focused she is. She's desperate. She wants to suck you so bad."

"Is she right Nikki? Do you really want to suck my cock after its been in your cousin's cunt? Are you that much of a dirty slut?"

"God yes," I replied. He jammed his cock back into her pussy, then pumped in and out a few times. I heard his thighs slap against hers and then he pulled out. He stepped close to me, between my legs; that gorgeous, wonderful cock almost within reach. I opened my mouth, ready to have it slip between my lips, ready to taste Beth.

"Tell me what you want Nikki, say it out loud."

"I want to taste her on your cock Daddy," I said, abandoning the Sir moniker in my desperation.

"Taste who?" he asked, his cock so close that when I stuck my tongue out I brushed the tip ever so briefly. Daddy pulled back, taking it out of reach again. I nearly screamed in frustration.

"Beth Daddy, I want to taste Beth on your cock Daddy."

"And who is Beth?"

"My cousin. I want to taste my cousin's dirty fucking cunt juices on your big fat Daddy cock," I gushed. He reached out and put a hand on either side of my head. He held me and told me to open my mouth. I opened wide as if for the dentist and he thrust inside. I clamped my lips around it and he ripped it back out. I followed him with my head, wanting to hold him for any extra fraction of a second that I could.

"I don't think you really get to do that yet, you've been bad, remember?" he said to me and turned to sink his cock back into Beth's pussy. I did scream my frustration then.

"You're so mean!" I complained as he grabbed her hips and slammed back and forth in and out of her pussy.

"God your Dad's cock is good in my pussy Nikki," Beth bragged. She was looking at me the whole time. "He's so hard. He's big and he's filling me with his cock, it's amazing."

"Bitch," I spat at her. I only half meant it.

"Let me suck you," Beth purred to Daddy. He stepped back and allowed Beth to kneel before him. "Look how wet he is with my juices Nikki." She pointed to his cock, and ran a finger along it, showing me her juices. She licked her tongue along his shaft before slurping it noisily into her mouth. "I really do taste good," she told me when she'd cleaned him completely.

She sucked him a bit longer before insisting that he fuck her again. This time she sat on the table before laying on her back. She pulled her knees up toward her chest, spread wide, her pussy exposed in offering. Daddy stepped between her legs again and sank his cock into her. They fucked almost as if I wasn't there. They enjoyed the moment. I saw Daddy lean over and suck on her tits. He bit and sucked at her nipples, pulled them and pounded her with his cock. He was getting close to cumming. He was panting and breathing heavily. His thrusts were more desperate.

"Cum in my cunt Uncle John, fill my tight little pussy with your hot juice."

"Maybe I should just spray it all over Nikki's face," Daddy suggested. "Paint her with it."

"No, fill me up, I want it," Beth demanded. "Pump that cum in my cunt Uncle John, fill me!"

Her demands clearly did it for Daddy because he slammed his cock deep inside her and held still. He cried out as he unloaded. I groaned. God I wished that he had done it inside me. It was always such an amazing feeling when Daddy filled me with cum.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,953 Followers