Letters to Beth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,953 Followers

Daddy stepped back, his cock dirty with their juices. Beth clamped her hand down over her pussy.

"Feed it to her," Beth suggested to Daddy. "I want to see her suck your dirty cock. Daddy stepped back between my legs and I opened my mouth. This time Daddy didn't disappoint me. He slid his messy cock into my mouth and I sucked hard. Daddy held himself in my mouth and I slurped and moaned around it. I savoured every subtle and not-so subtle taste of cock and cunt juice.

"God you'd think she hadn't eaten for a month the way she's sucking that down," Beth said. She stood beside me, one hand still clamped between her thighs. "Do you think she'd like this as well?" She pulled her hand from between her legs. It was messy with the cum that had dripped from within.

Daddy pulled his cock from his mouth and Beth wiped her hand across my face. She smeared Daddy's cum over it and then pushed her fingers into my mouth. I sucked them as hungrily as I had Daddy's cock.

"Doesn't she look good," Beth said as she stepped back to admire her handiwork.

"She does indeed, but I think you should at least clean her up," Daddy said.

Beth's eyes betrayed her surprise at the suggestion.

"Clean her up?" she asked.

"Yes, I want to kiss her and it would be much nicer if you cleaned all that cum off her face first. Or do I have to tie you up and punish you as well?"

Beth turned to me and ran her tongue over my cummy cheek. She kissed me and licked my face and progressively, little by little, removed every trace of cum from me. Daddy kept groaning the whole time, clearly turned on.

"Please Daddy, I need to be fucked," I begged around Beth's kisses and attention to my face.

"What do you think Beth, does she deserve to be fucked? Has she been punished enough?"

"Kind of, I don't think we should let her entirely off the hook yet though."

"Did you have something in mind?" Daddy asked her. Beth whispered in his ear again. This time she was the one to leave the room. While she was gone Daddy teased my little tits through my blouse and rubbed my panties against my pussy. It felt awesome, but I knew it was just a tease. Beth came prancing back into the room with a big black fake cock bouncing out from under her ridiculously short skirt in the same way that her big tits bounced happily.

"See, a compromise," Beth declared proudly.

"But it's not real," I whined, predicting what was about to happen.

"It's good enough for a naughty girl," Daddy replied. His eyes were alight and I could tell that he was looking forward to seeing Beth fuck me with it. It was even bigger than the one that she'd brought on her first visit.

"Suck my big cock Nikki," Beth told me and stepped between my legs so that it pointed at my face.

"Beeeeth," I complained in a sing-song voice. She ignored my plea and stepped closer. She steadied it in one hand so that she could aim it. It hit my lips and resigned to my fate, I opened my mouth wide and let her push the rubber in.

"Yeah suck that big black cock Nikki," she purred, her hands going to my head to guide my movements. Daddy stepped in behind her and I saw his hands take hold of her tits and play with them while he looked over her shoulder. I really don't like sucking rubber toys, they just don't taste good and fortunately Beth didn't make me do it for very long. "Do you think she's ready for cock Uncle John?" Beth asked my father.

"Only one way to find out," he replied. He moved around and slipped a hand between my legs. I was sopping wet and he thrust two fingers into me. "Sure feels like it. Does she taste ready?" He fed his fingers to Beth who cleaned them eagerly.

"Tastes ready to me," Beth said happily. She dropped to her knees so that the cock was level with my pussy. She rubbed the head of the toy up and down my slit, lubricating it until she was satisfied that it was ready. She pushed with her hips and my pussy parted around the head of the toy. It was bloody huge and I moaned as it was worked deeper into my pussy. Daddy was standing to one side watching and Beth reached for his cock and pulled him close enough for her to suck again. When he was in her mouth she used her hands to play with my little tits. She pulled my nipples hard enough to cause me to yelp. She didn't back off when I did either. I craned my head forward to try and join in with the sucking of Daddy's cock, but he was just out of reach. Beth kept rocking back and forth, the toy sliding in and out of my pussy. I moved my hips as much as the restraints would allow, though that was no where near as much as I'd have liked.

"Imagine her fucking a real black cock, that would be hot don't you think Uncle John?" Beth asked in a break from her sucking. "I'd love to see her bent over with a big black man screwing her brains out."

"An interesting thought," Daddy said noncommittally.

"Please let me suck you Daddy," I begged and moaned as Beth pushed the toy even deeper inside me. He moved closer and pulled his cock from Beth and presented me with it. I greedily sucked it, taking as much as he'd let me have.

"I think it's time I fucked her Beth, let's move things around a bit," Daddy said, taking charge. Beth seemed disappointed. I think she liked depriving me of having Daddy.

I was bent over the kitchen table and my ankles were tied to the legs. Then my hands were pulled out across it and tied to the far side to keep me in place. Daddy stepped in behind me and drove his cock into my pussy. It felt so good. I could, with a bit of effort crane my neck around just enough to see where Beth was. She stood beside Daddy, playing with his chest and kissing him as he fucked me. I felt her hand on my ass and then her finger was probing my anus as Daddy slid in and out of my pussy. It felt awesome.

"There's something I remember from Nikki's letters Uncle John, something that surprised me."

"What, more than the fact that I was fucking her?" Daddy asked with a laugh.

"Yeah, it was something that apparently happened when you had her dress up as a nurse. Something I was surprised to read that you apparently liked."

"Oh and what's that?" Daddy asked as he thrust against me.

"Having your ass fingered and fucked," Beth replied. Daddy gave a groan of pleasure and I felt him thrust hard against me. Apparently Beth had just stuck a finger in his butt. "Is it true?"

"Fuck yes," he replied. "I love it." I felt him react as Beth started to work a finger in and out of his butt as he fucked me. When she pushed deep into him he'd push deep into me, then pull back before she drove her finger in again. "Yes, more," he told her. Beth told me later that she'd managed to get 3 fingers up his ass before she announced that she wanted to fuck him with the cock.

I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. I mean, that cock was huge, it was one thing to put it in my pussy but I wouldn't have wanted her to put it in my ass.

"No Beth, not one that big," Daddy replied. Beth made some comment about him being a party-pooper and continued to use her fingers instead. Daddy came a short time later. He filled my pussy with cum and I squealed in pleasure. When he pulled out, Beth moved him aside and dropped to her knees and sucked his cum from me.

"Untie her uncle John, I'm gonna kiss her," she mumbled with her mouthful of his sperm. Daddy was happy to do that and when I was free I turned around and Beth and I stood and kissed each other with Daddy's cum leaking from our mouths to cover our tits, which mashed together.

"Please fuck my ass Daddy," I pleaded when our kiss broke apart. "I need to feel you in my tight little butt hole."

"Make her fuck the table while I get you hard again," Beth said. Daddy grinned and I groaned. I knew he was going to make me do what she suggested.

"Go on, show Beth how you fuck the table when I eat breakfast," he said to me.

I moved to the corner of the table and leaned into it, feeling it press between my pussy lips. I ground against it, moaning. Fuck I was horny. Beth dropped to her knees and sucked Daddy's cock again. When she finally deemed him hard enough she told him that it was time for him to fuck me again.

Beth bent herself over the table, flattening her big tits again.

"Make her lick my ass while you fuck her Uncle John," she purred. "Make her a really dirty little slut." She pulled her butt cheeks apart to expose her asshole.

"You really are a kinky tart aren't you Beth?" Daddy laughed. She looked about to protest but Daddy cut her off. "Don't worry, I love it!"

"Do as your lovely cousin said Nikki. Stick your tongue in that delicious asshole."

"But Daddy!" I protested. He pushed me toward her and slapped my ass hard.

"Do it," he commanded. His tone made me weak at the knees. I put a hand on each of Beth's butt cheeks to steady myself and then poked my tongue at her anus. Daddy rammed his cock into my pussy. Fuck it was good. I didn't think about the fact that it was Beth's butt hole that I was licking then, I just licked it and thrust my tongue at it. Beth squealed in pleasure and I moved a hand so that I could finger her clit. Daddy's fingers dug into my hips and he rammed his cock in and out of my pussy. He fucked me hard and fast. My tongue was all over the place; in Beth's butt or in her pussy, it was mostly dictated by where it landed when Daddy thrust into me and pushed me forward.

I held onto Beth and managed to keep working her clit. I even managed to make her cum before Daddy did. Once she'd cum I lay my head on her butt and wrapped my arms around her thighs as Daddy slipped his cock into my ass and fucked me. He came with a holler and I felt his sperm injected into my ass. It was soooo good.

We were all pretty tired after that and needed some sleep. I was going to go to my own bed out of habit, but Beth suggested that we all share Daddy's and that's what we did. Three in the bed was pushing the limits a little, but we made it work. I have to say it was weird to get into Mum and Dad's bed naked, but I was excited enough not to let it worry me too much. Daddy slept in the middle with Beth and I on either side of him. I felt like I should do something more than just sleep, but nodded off before I could.

I woke up to the bed bouncing around a bit and blearily opened my eyes. Beth was riding Daddy's cock.

"Morning sleepy head," Beth said when she saw that I was awake. Her tits were swinging around as she worked herself up and down on Daddy's cock and they looked awesome. I really wish I had tits that moved like that *Sigh*.

"Good morning Nikki," Daddy groaned as he turned to look at me.

"Morning," I mumbled to the two of them. I just watched for a bit as I came to terms with the fact that I was awake. It wasn't too long until watching them had me too horny to just lie there. I quietly fingered my pussy until it was nice and wet. I worked my way out from under the covers and stood over the top of Daddy so that he was looking up at my pussy. I put my hands on the head board and bent forward, thrusting my butt back at Beth's face and told her to lick me. I felt her hands on my butt and then her tongue attacked my pussy. I sighed in pleasure as she ate me and ground around on Daddy's cock.

"That looks so fucking hot from here," he said. I saw him reach up to grab my breasts. He pulled and teased at my nipples and Beth's tongue explored my pussy. I wanted to cum, but it wasn't going to happen in that position, especially because I'd just woken up and suddenly needed to pee! I had to excuse myself. When I came back I decided to get Beth off before I worried about myself. I knelt next to her and slipped one hand in between her legs from the front and one from behind. I fingered her clit and shoved one up her butt at the same time. She squealed in delight and bounced on Daddy's cock again. It didn't take long for that combination to take her over the edge. While she was cumming, I pushed her off Daddy with a laugh and mounted his cock for myself. Beth complained, but not too loudly. She disappeared while I enjoyed myself only to return with a strap on. It wasn't the big black one that she'd fucked me with the day before, it was the first one that she'd left behind. The one that I'd fucked Daddy's ass with..

"Time to fill both your holes Nikki," she said to me. She climbed onto the bed behind me and pushed me forward toward Daddy's chest. I kissed him and rubbed my little tits on his chest. Beth squirted some lube on my ass and then I felt her pushing the rubber cock inside it. Talk about feeling full!

"It's in my ass Daddy, Beth is fucking me up the bum while you fuck my pussy," I told him between kisses. "Does it turn you on to know that your dirty little daughter has both her holes filled Daddy?"

"You know it does sweetie," he moaned.

It was hard to move on his cock too much as Beth had the most control from behind me. When I felt her work a hand around in front of me I knew that she was going to try and make me cum before I could get Daddy to lose his load inside me. I decided to just enjoy it rather than fight it and soon was spasming in pleasure on Daddy's cock. Beth pulled out of me and I climbed off of Daddy when she told us she wanted to suck my juices from him. She sucked and licked with gusto until he was completely clean.

"Time for me to fuck you now Uncle John," she said.

"You already were," he said.

"No, not like that. With this," she said, waving the strap on at him. "I know you want it. You want me to fuck you like a little girl, don't you Uncle John?"

Now I know that she'd fingered him the day before and threatened to stick the big black cock up his bum, but I was really shocked when she said that last bit. I mean, he was always so commanding and in control when the two of us had sex. The time I'd dressed as a nurse had been the only time that he'd seemed to give up the control.

"Come on, get on your hands a knees like a good little girl," Beth went on to say. He did it! I was gob-smacked. "Suck his cock Nikki, keep him hard while I quickly wash this," she said to me.

"Really Daddy?" I asked as Beth ran to the ensuite to clean the toy.

"It's something I've been curious about Nikki," he said to me. He actually blushed! I didn't know what to say, but if he wanted it, I wasn't going to stand in his way. I lay down on the bed and slipped beneath him to suck his cock like Beth had told me to. She bounded back into the room and picked up the lube again.

"This is so cool, I can't wait to peg you, you little bitch," she said as she lubed the toy up again. Daddy's cock twitched in my mouth. He cried out and his cock thrust at my mouth. Beth had apparently just stuck it in his bum. "Yeah, take my cock you little slut," I heard her say gleefully.

I held Daddy in my mouth and felt him pushed into it as Beth fucked him up the ass. She talked dirty the whole time.

"Tell me how much you love my cock in your bum you dirty little bitch," she told him.

"I love it Beth, I love your cock in my ass."

"Does it make you hard? Are you turned on bitch?" she asked him.

"Fuck yes, I'm so fucking hard Beth," he replied.

"You're a freaky little bitch with your cock in your daughter's mouth and your niece fucking you up the ass!" she exclaimed. "But I want you to fuck Nikki while I fuck you. I want your nasty little bitch-dick in her cunt. Say yes Mistress and do it for me bitch!"

"Yes Mistress," Daddy said.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I mean, I knew Beth was pretty out there, but this was something else. It also turned me on! I clambered from under Daddy and he knelt up, Beth's toy still stuck in his ass. His cock was rock hard. Beth reached in front to grab it and complimented him on how hard he was. I sat in front of him, spread my legs to either side and then wriggled my way toward him so that I could lay back down again. With a bit of adjustment, he plunged his rock hard cock into me. Beth had slipped out of his ass, but quickly stuck the toy back in there again. She thrust hard and I felt him react, pushing deep into me.

"Suck her sexy little tits," Beth commanded. Daddy closed his mouth over my nipple and sucked it as Beth started to pump the toy in and out of his ass. She held onto his hips and I got to see her massive tits swinging beautifully with her movements.

She kept fucking him and telling him what a pathetic little bitch he was, how kinky he was for getting pegged. He fucked me the whole time.

"Please mistress, may I cum?" he asked at one point.

"No fucking way," Beth replied. "Don't you fucking dare, that's my load." She rammed the cock up his butt hard and then spanked him. "You cum when I tell you to and not before or you'll be punished."

Daddy groaned, but replied, "Yes Mistress." It felt like he tried to stop himself from fucking me then. He was just buried deep in my pussy and didn't pull back at all. I could feel the rhythmic bumping from Beth fucking him though. I reached down and squeezed my hand between us to finger my clit. He might not be allowed to cum, but I was fucking going to. Beth kept hammering Daddy's ass and he begged several times to be allowed to explode, but each time Beth told him no and spanked him some more.

I came hard and screamed at the intensity of my orgasm. Daddy reached down to clutch at his cock. My pussy clenched it and released with each electric spasm of my orgasm.

"Good little bitch, you made her cum," Beth said happily as she watched me. I smiled up at her. "Now you can cum, all over your daughter's body." I saw her thrust with her hips and drive the cock hard into Daddy. He gasped and pulled his cock from me. He held it in front of him and stroked it quickly. In what seemed like a fraction of a second his cock exploded. Cum arced from the tip and hit me on the chin! A trail of it lay down between my breasts. The next spurt hit me just under my ribs and the rest pooled on my tummy. Beth was leaning around to watch.

"Fuck yeah, that's such a good load you bitch," she crowed. "Now eat it off her."

"No," Daddy said. There was an intensity to his tone, a finality that said that this wasn't a line he was going to cross. Beth obviously missed it.

"I didn't ask you to, I told you to Bitch,'" she said.

"Your little reign is over Beth," Daddy said quietly. "I'm in charge again now. He pushed her back and climbed from between us. He grabbed her by the hair, firmly, aggressively, but not roughly if that makes sense. Like he wanted her to know he was back in charge, but he wasn't being violent.

"Clean up your own mess." he pushed her down toward my body. It was pretty clear that Beth's resistance was put on. She had a big grin on her face as Daddy pushed her face against the puddle of cum on my belly. He smooshed her face around in it. "Clean it," He said. Beth's tongue snaked out of her mouth and through the cum on me. She started to lick and suck it from me. She didn't stop until I was completely clean either.

"Now that's what I call breakfast," she laughed when there was none left.

"Speaking of which," I'll have bacon and eggs thanks Nikki," Daddy said to me.

"Sure Daddy, just let me get some clothes on," I said to him.

"No, I think you can cook naked for me thanks. In fact I don't think you or Beth need clothes on until it's time to take her to the airport."

"Okay Daddy," I replied with a grin. "Come on Beth, let's go cook breakfast."

We went downstairs and Daddy followed us after a quick shower.

"What's with this?" he demanded when he saw me in an apron at the stove. "I believe I said naked!"

"But the fat was spattering Daddy," I told him. "I didn't want burning fat on my boobies." He gave me a look that suggested that he understood, but didn't like having to acknowledge that it was probably a smart thing to do.

"Well, I guess that's sensible. No punishment this time then." I stepped up on tippy-toes and kissed him on the cheek. He grabbed my ass cheek and gave it a squeeze.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,953 Followers