Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh?" Donna asked curiously. "Who?"

Sylvia laughed. "Someone you might not expect to be so, though she was quite taken with you and spoke with Greg about you afterwards.

"Mavis?" Donna wondered, though not guessing it aloud, rather waiting. "Who?" she asked once again. "Who was it?"

"I'm sure you'll remember who she was," Sylvia continued to tease her. Donna didn't take the bait though, and sat silently, patiently waiting. "Tracy, Tracy Milton, the woman who spent half the night upside down, the one who enjoyed having her pussy lips pulled on, twisted and played with?"

"Oh yeah...her," Donna said unexcitedly, though inside she had finally made the first real connection. "Milton, Milton Motors," Donna thought to herself, "It had to be, and though George R, Milton himself hadn't been there, his wife obviously was, it had to be her, but more importantly, this was something she could find out about one way or the other very quickly. "What about her?" Donna asked trying to sound less than enthusiastic when doing so.

"Well, for one thing, she's having another private little party next week, she's already invited Greg and I to be there."

"I only work for Greg, for you..." she amended quickly. "And unless I'm given the option to do otherwise, I don't, and won't be working for her!" Donna considered the thought that she might be wringing her own neck here, but she had to take that chance.

"Nothing like that," Sylvia assured her. "You won't be working for anyone, she's invited you to the party...as a guest!"

#

It didn't take long for Donna to confirm that she was indeed "thee" Mrs. George R Milton of Milton motors. And though she had answered that single question, it had now raised many more. Did her husband even know about her extracurricular activities, and even if he didn't, would he even care? And what could she gain or even do in telling him that if he didn't? She still didn't have much proof of anything that would serve any useful purpose here. Tracy Milton was a pillar in her own community, she had contributed to more charitable organizations than you could shake a stick at for one thing. She was the current chair of the local woman's organization that had fought steadfastly and un-tiredly for women's rights, equal fair pay, and had even started a shelter for the welfare and care of homeless neglected animals. Tracy Milton was virtually untouchable, regardless of the fact she enjoyed having her pussy pulled and pinched while standing on her head.

Two hours later Donna received a phone call from Jerry, he sounded excited when she answered.

"I might have something for you," he said grinning over the phone, which she could tell by the sound of his voice. "Two something's actually," he teased her, though one is pretty big, and which I'm sending over to you now."

Donna sat down in her chair, bringing up the email on her PC, waiting for it to inform her she had mail. "What's the other?"

"Michelle Stevens," he said. "Name sound familiar?"

"No, not really," she answered honestly.

Jerry grumped into the phone. "Don't recall hearing that name last night?" he asked again hopefully. Donna thought for a moment, and then replied.

"No...sorry, who is she?"

"I think...she's the girl who asked to be excused from their last get-together," he told her. "I managed to get into OB & D's employee files, seems they've neglected to purge her information as yet, though there wasn't a whole lot to go on even then. But what I did learn is this, she was indeed employed by OB & D just a short time ago, then apparently went to work temporarily for Greg Somerset, just as you were, and for the same exact position as far as I can tell."

"Must be her!" Donna said excitedly, "Where can we find her?"

"That...I don't know. Not yet anyway. The one thing that does bother me about it is this, I was able to track down her last known address, but when I went there, she wasn't. What I mean to say is, she doesn't even live there any more either, her neighbors said that some big moving company came in a few days later after she'd left, and up and moved her out. When I contacted them to see where they'd moved her too, they had no record of the move whatsoever, no one by that name, being moved anywhere either."

"That's not good Jerry," Donna told him. "Sounds like maybe someone paid the moving company off, hushed them up and destroyed whatever documents they might have had."

"Yeah, I was wondering about that too, which is also why I didn't press them to see if either OB & D, or Greg's company was involved either way, just in case they were, and might find it suspicious enough an inquiry to go back and tell them that someone was looking into it."

"Good thinking, although it might already be too late, maybe they'll tell them someone was asking, and tip them off to it."

"Let's hope not," Jerry agreed.

"So...what's the good news?" Though her email just then told her she had one.

"Get it?"

"Just looking at it."

"Well?"

She read his brief comment, and then opened the attachment. "Oh my God! That's him Jerry, that's him! It must be!"

Even with the mask, the hairstyle, as well as body stature was very recognizable, that...along with the name. "Tommy "Tom-Tom" Madison," Fifth Circuit Court Judge!"

"What's with the nickname?" she asked curiously. "Tom-Tom?"

"Well, word has it that whenever he's sitting the bench, everyone marches to the beat of his drums. He's very strict, doesn't ever deviate from the rules of law, regardless of how archaic or asinine they may be, he holds a tight quiet court, and won't allow anything to get out of hand, he's been known to toss out more spectators than any other judge."

"What else?" she asked, knowing that there was even before he told her.

"Well rumor also has it, that he has the nickname for another reason."

"Which is?"

"Sources...good sources, also say, he enjoys beating his own drum, if you get my drift, while courts in session!"

"Somehow, that doesn't surprise me," Donna said, "Doesn't surprise me at all!"

#

She had hung up the phone with Jerry shortly after, now having two confirmed pieces of information to go with, though neither of which still gave them much proof of anything to be able to use. They still needed a collaborating witness, someone who'd be willing to back up Donna's own words. Michelle Stevens was one, Holly, whatever her real last name might be was another, though even that was still a long shot. A friendly smile wasn't any sort of guarantee that she'd be any more willing than Patricia would be, in helping her to substantiate her story.

Bottom line was, she still needed a lot more proof. Suddenly going to Tracy Milton's private little party seemed the only other real option presenting itself to her. Maybe there she'd get something more, find another lead, make another connection. At the moment, there were still too many loose ends, too much he said, she said, to even go to Dan with. She stared at the phone for a very long time before picking it up, dialing the number.

"Yes, may I speak with Sylvia Grant please? Thank you."

#

The following Saturday, Donna arrived promptly this time at the address she'd been given, even having to use the password she'd been given to get through the gate, something she found clandestinely amusing. Valet service parked her car, though she had no idea where, as no other cars even seemed to be around, though she assumed they must be, especially with Tracy's husband being an antique collector for many of them according to the papers, one of which was the very one she herself worked for.

And though a bit early, she wasn't the first as she was escorted into the main sitting room where several invited guests were gathered, all socializing drinking and happily chatting amongst themselves, several of which she recognized almost immediately, the mysterious "Mavis" whose name and face seemed vaguely familiar to her, though she had yet to figure out where from, and even Jerry coming up with a blank as far as she went. Another was Sylvia, though she was pleased to see her in something other than a black latex body suit, though the equally low cut black gown she was wearing did little if anything to look all that different either. She noticed that Holly as well as Patricia was there too, along with several other girls she had met at the first party. Seeing her enter, Sylvia made her way over to where Donna stood, though she'd made her way over to the bar requesting a Tom Collins, which made her smile at when ordering it, thinking of "Tom Tom" as she did so, though she was also just as pleased in finding him not in attendance, or yet anyway.

"Glad you decided to...come," Sylvia said, once again using that knack of hers for pausing on the wrong word in a sentence, thus giving it a whole other meaning entirely when doing so. Donna ignored the obvious meaning however, smiling.

"Think I'm underdressed," she said looking at herself, and then at Sylvia who seemed to better match most of the way the other women in attendance seemed to be. She had worn a simple shift, but perhaps it was too simple for this crowd.

"Don't worry about it," Sylvia said leaning over, allowing one of her own large breasts to brush against Donna's arm. "In an hour or so, everyone will be naked anyway, and no one will give a rat's ass about what anyone else is, or rather was...wearing!"

Donna had watched expectantly for Greg to arrive, but he hadn't as yet done so. Neither had she seen the infamous "Stands on her Head" Tracy, Or maybe even better, "Stands with a fist up her cunt," as she envisioned her doing so, laughing inwardly at picturing Kevin Costner doing a "Dances with Wolves", porno version of the movie with Tracy as his co-star.

Once again Donna looked at her watch, it was eight-thirty five when the doors to the sitting room opened, looking up, she saw Tracy standing in the doorway greeting everyone, she was naked, and so was Greg.

"Sorry we're late," she said trying to sound amusing. "But something came up, and I had to see to it immediately."

Everyone laughed, chuckling at that by the look on Greg's face, though he obviously looked a little uncomfortable while standing there naked, since no one else except for Tracy was as yet.

Donna stood back, everyone else pushing forward around her while she stood there wrestling with her feelings and emotions, all of which confused her, though she also made another decision, which surprised her as she thought about it...and smiled.

#

She waited a couple of minutes longer after everyone had entered the other room, taking a deep breath, she then entered the room herself. It took a moment, but then began spreading like wildfire, a few whispers, several chuckles, until someone actually clapped. Donna stood there entirely nude as everyone in the room turned to look at her, including Greg whose face she was delighted to see was smiling though clearly surprised.

"Oh, I'm sorry...did I miss something?" she asked looking purposely perplexed, and then glancing about she added, "Perhaps this isn't entirely appropriate, I feel...overdressed for some reason," she said pausing on the word, just as Sylvia might have done, just then finding her, and seeing an even wider grin, then an out loud laugh bursting from the woman's mouth.

"Good show darling! Good show!" she heard her saying, and then Sylvia stepped out of her own dress quickly joining her.

As she stood there, she caught both Holly as well as Patricia amongst the throng of people who had stood clapping. Patricia even smiled at her approvingly, and then waved as she quickly stripped off her own clothing standing next to Sylvia. There were others too, many of the young women she had worked with at Greg's party as well as Dave Elliot from the Agency and finally "Tom Tom" himself who had entered just moments ago, and who was already happily stroking himself while watching everyone else undress.

#

Within moments, everyone had taken their clothes off, what had begun as a social event of sorts, had now turned into a virtual orgy as a massive sea of flesh now began writhing below her on the plush carpeting. Donna continued to stand there for a moment, knowing even as she did so that she was now about to find out just what her limits truly were, how much father she could possibly go in taking them. Looking up, she saw Greg still standing, smiling at her as be began making his way towards her, reminding her as he did so, of Moses, parting the Red Seas, the slithering naked flesh moving out of the way as he neared. She saw Tracy standing well back behind him, a surprised look on her face obviously none too pleased at being left there all by herself.

Even so, she felt confused as Greg grew nearer, pleased on the one hand that he was coming, yet disappointed with him on the other, though she certainly had no real reason to be feeling that way.

"It's not what you're thinking," he said finally reaching her side. "She wanted to make an entrance, I agreed to go along with it, but nothing actually happened."

"Does it really matter?"

"It does if it matters to you."

She smiled at that, taking his hand, and together they dove into the sea of flesh that rolled in waves beneath them.

Even as he kissed her, she looked about, but Tracy had long since disappeared. "Where's her husband anyway?" Donna wondered.

"George? Oh, he'll be here shortly," Greg told her. "He needed to stop by and pick up a good friend of his, you met his wife last night, Mavis? She's over there," he said pointing, though one hand continued to fondle Donna's sensitive breast.

And then it came to her, she remembered seeing her though they had never spoken, never met before last night. The photo on the desk, another on the wall of his office taken at last year's Golf tournament where George and Dan had taken the championship. Mavis was Dan's wife.

All at once Donna knew with a great deal of certainty, she knew exactly where her limitations fell, suddenly realizing as she lay there, Greg's prick even then sliding into her, that she didn't have any...not any more.

#

It was inevitable of course that she ended up speaking to Dan, there was no way to avoid it now in the first place, especially when he had spotted her with Greg as they lay fucking on the floor together, giving her a brief look before passing by. Now, taking a breather, she boldly, brazenly approached him, still nude as he stood next to the bar.

"Hi Dan," she began. "Surprised to see me here?"

"A little," he admitted though admiring her body as she stood there. "More surprised to be talking to you like this, not exactly something I ever expected to be doing," though he'd failed to mention the fact he was just as nude as she was at the moment.

"Yeah, don't exactly see us meeting like this in your office either."

He laughed at that, "No...not hardly." He looked at her, his face expressionless as he spoke. "Working on anything?"

"Me? No...just myself," she told him. "The only story I'm currently doing is where I am at, at the moment. So if I'm working on anything, it's me."

Dan nodded his head, finally smiling at her. "Good to hear," he said. "Always best to worry about ourselves first, rather than wondering or worrying about what someone else is doing, especially if it really doesn't have anything to do with breaking any real laws, or hurting someone on purpose, you know?"

"Yeah...I do," she said meaning it, and catching his meaning as he spoke. "Oh Dan? One more thing though, you know being sort of a celebrity and all in a way, and especially in my line of work, everyone thinks my name is Linda, Linda Frank. You mind keeping it that way for me?" she asked. "Understand if you don't, but..."

"I think we can leave that one be," he assured her. "At the moment...don't see any reason not too," he added. "Now, I'd best go find Tracy, promised to participate in a private little party with her and Mavis," he said actually blushing. "Anyway, come see me some time next week, have a piece I'd like for you to consider doing," he said.

"We'll see Dan," she responded. "Sort of have a new job I'm interested in trying out for a while, sort of on a sabbatical from doing any reporting for the moment anyway."

Once again he smiled at that, knowingly. "Well, have fun then, nice to see you too," he grinned meaning more in that as well as he smiled at her, then turned off in search of the "Pinch Lady" and his wife.

Donna got herself a fresh drink and stood there sipping it, collecting herself. There was a lot that wasn't said, but still understood between them, at least she felt like that nothing more would come of it at least, though she knew she would have to now find a way to protect Jerry as best as she could, there would be eventual questions that might be asked...looked into, so she knew she owed him that much at least.

Spotting Greg as he stood outside on the porch talking to Sylvia, she made her way outside, joining them, even slipping her arm around Sylvia's waist and Sylvia hers as they stood there, soon after, the two of them fondling Greg's rapidly rising cock together.

"Well, what do you think, shall we go back inside, or call it a night and go elsewhere?" Greg asked.

"What do you think?" Donna asked, "This was fun, certainly interesting, but I'm in the mood for something a bit more intimate."

"Suits me," Greg agreed. "Let's go in and grab our things, I'll call around for the car."

As Donna waited for Greg's car to come around, she knew that her life had changed, and probably changed forever. Maybe not permanently so, there was still so much to think about, accept, even adjust to. "Could she do it?" she wondered. She still didn't have the answer to that one yet either. There were limits, and there were limits. She thought she'd finally reached hers, and maybe she had. But upon having done so, she then found and discovered there was a whole other set of them sitting there waiting for her to look at. And look at them she would. There was plenty of time yet to find out who Donna really was.

#

"Hey, where are you going? Greg asked as she rolled out of bed listening to the sound of her phone ringing.

"Sorry, I need to get that, I've been expecting a phone call," she said.

"Hurry back!" Sylvia purred, still glowing from her own orgasmic ecstasy that she'd experienced only moments ago.

Donna raced down the hall taking the call in her private office, closing the door behind her when she did.

"Hey!" Jerry scolded her. "You were supposed to call me the moment you got home from the party last night!"

"I know, I'm sorry, but things got complicated," she told him.

"Yeah, well I do have some additional news for you," he said, "I found her."

"Found who?"

"Michelle Stevens," he said excitedly. "And guess who paid the bill for her move?"

"I'm not doing the story," she said suddenly. "I'm throwing in the towel on this one Jerry, like I said, it's gotten too complicated, too dangerous now to continue with it."

There was a brief pause, but then she heard him breathe a sigh of relief. "Actually, I'm glad to hear it," he told her. "I think this one was over your head, over both of our heads," he said. "You ok with it?"

"Yeah, I am," she said with finality meaning it. Though Jerry had no idea what it was that she really meant by that.

"Ok kiddo, well in that case, I'll drop everything else I was working on," he told her, Though I have to admit, it was starting to get pretty damn exciting!" he added.

"You don't know the half of it," she thought to herself, but responded back to him saying, "Yeah, do that Jerry, pretend that none of this ever happened, that's what I'm going to do. And I'm going to tell Chris that there wasn't anything to the story, nothing serious enough to look into anyway."

1...345678