Living with Omega Theta Pi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me?! Why would I be mad at you?"

She lowered her voice, "You know, for leaving you like that. It wasn't very considerate of me."

Albert blushed, and glanced around, making sure that nobody was noticing their conversation. The dining room table was quite long, and at least half of it was empty due to the diminished sorority enrollment. They could not, however, sit alone together as Miss Wormer encouraged collegiality and conversation during dinner. Shelley was sitting to Albert's left, Stacie Adams to his right. They were though much closer to the empty chairs to their left than to Miss Wormer, who always sat at the head of the table, to Albert's far right.

Albert reassured Shelley. Shaking his head he said, "It's alright, really. We really shouldn't have taken any more chances. Goodness, I wouldn't have been surprised if she did in fact come back with a bunch more questions."

Shelley giggled at the memory of Miss Wormer questioning Albert about his masturbation schedule. It had been pretty funny. She reached under the table to rest her hand on his thigh, looking him in the eye with her most sweet, affectionate expression.

He smiled at her. It was nice having her touching him like that. He felt an impulse to kiss her but knew that was most definitely forbidden. "I really did enjoy your visit," he whispered.

Shelley smiled and whispered back, "Did you take care of yourself after I left?"

Albert's face reddened a bit. He shook his head. "I was fine, and she really might have come back."

"You poor boy. You must be very uncomfortable." She shifted her hand over to his crotch. She couldn't feel much there right now but perhaps she would in awhile. "Would you like me to take care of it?"

"Shelley!" Albert loudly whispered, again glancing around, especially at Stacie to his right. Nobody could see Shelley's hand as it was effectively hidden by the white table cloth that hung far down over the edge of the table. Albert though did inch his chair in closer to the table, leaving little to no space between his upper body and the table's edge. He turned to Shelley, a clear look of concern and anxiety on his face, whispering quite emphatically, "Shelley, what are you doing?"

Shelley looked into his eyes, hers conveying a mischievous playfulness. "I'm just trying to make up for last night, Albert," she said, her fingers dancing around the front of his pants, trying to get a rise out of him, in more ways than one.

Albert reached down with his left hand and took hold of hers. He tried to push it away but she resisted. He was fully capable of physically overcoming her but it would be difficult to keep the struggle from becoming noticeable. So he just clamped his hand on hers, trying to minimize the use of her fingers, but he was also then effectively pressing her hand tighter into his crotch.

He looked up toward the head of the table. Fortunately Miss Wormer appeared to be engaged within an intense conversation with Kari Ann, who was sitting to her right. Stacie to his immediate right was the greatest risk but she appeared to be focused on her bowl of soup, perhaps intentionally keeping her eyes averted from Albert. He wasn't too surprised at that, as some of the girls had felt awkward around him ever since his disciplinary session with Miss Wormer.

He turned his attention back to Shelley, although continuing to spoon his own soup, not actually looking at her as he spoke. "Shelley, please," he whispered.

Shelley leaned into him and whispered back, "I just want to play with him a bit, that's all. Don't be mean."

Albert let go of her hand. Nobody would likely suspect that she had her hand in his lap, and it did look right now that they were possibly holding hands. Persons could be suspicious of that, as most persons had both hands on the table (albeit no elbows; that was forbidden).

Fortunately Shelley was left-handed and so it was natural that she would use that one to eat with and it was not inconsistent with good etiquette to have the other hand resting in her lap when not in use. So, it didn't look so bad for her right hand to be out of sight. She quietly giggled as she enjoyed her tasty split pea soup as she wriggled and squirmed her fingers around in Albert's lap, and then smiling with delight as she felt the tell-tale signs of his natural reaction. It was just so cool to make a boy's penis grow like that and this was such a naughty place and time to do it. It was again right under the nose of Miss Wormer, and all of the other sorority sisters as well.

Albert was initially quite nervous about this, clearly more so than Shelley, but once he felt himself becoming aroused he became more enthusiastic. Budding erections do tend to have that kind of an effect on guys. Her fingers exploring around in his lap felt so, so nice. The more erect he became the more enthusiastic.

He even got into the spirit of the fun of having a girl surreptitiously play with his erect cock beneath a dinner table, unbeknownst to the large gathering of pretty, chattering, purity girls. He smiled at the girl sitting across from him as his cock swelled further within his pants.

"Ooooooh," Shelley quietly whispered, seemingly to nobody in particular, "he's getting real, real big."

Albert smiled. Shelley was turning out to be quite the little minx, and rather impressively so given her purity ring.

She even took hold of Albert's zipper and pulled it down. It didn't go down easily as she wasn't real experienced at getting boys' zippers down, plus she had to use her right hand underneath the table. It was an awkward maneuver.

Albert at first lurched as she pulled on the zipper. He considered helping her. That would have been the gentlemanly thing to do. But, he didn't want to draw any undue attention to what was going on down there. He figured it was best to just keep his hands on the table. He even started up a chat with the girl across the table, Kathy Emerson. It was all just small talk, but it was useful in conveying the impression that nothing untoward was going on as Shelley worked his zipper down.

Once it was down she slipped her hand into his slacks. Fortunately, his erection was pointing a bit to the right, which made it easier for her to get to it. His erections were usually to the right side of his pants as his penis typically started off in that direction, naturally resting that way. Albert once wondered which direction most penises rested, to the right or to the left, and whether it had anything to do with being right or left handed. In any case, Shelley soon had his stiff dick clasped within her fingers. It was still through his boxers but it seemed like an exponential improvement with the slacks out of the way.

A girl's fingers on one's hard cock is really so nice, and quite the special treat during dinner. Shelley softly clenched the shaft with her fingers as her thumb circled around and around the knob. It did somehow make Albert's courteous conversation with the girl in front of him so much more delightful, amusing, and even rather exciting. They were talking about the Livingston Renaissance Faire (see "The Renaissance Faire"). Albert was explaining that he would have liked to have gone but he was working all that day (he worked at Livingston Mall Gold Star Chili). "You really won the blue ribbon?"

"Oh yes, for my bourbelier of wild pig." Kathy smiled proudly, as well she should.

"Wow, that's really impressive," Albert said, although having no idea what bourbelier meant.

"Yes," Shelley added, joining the conversation as her thumb continued to caress and massage Albert's swollen knob through his thin boxers, "it was really very, very impressive she won as it was so terribly, terribly big." She gave Albert's dick a hefty squeeze.

Kathy gave her a funny look. It was a big pig, but size wasn't what made it good.

Shelley added, "I so much like a big thick juicy sausage. They just taste so, so good in my mouth."

A trace of a grin perched on Albert's lips.

Kathy was finding Shelley's remarks to be rather odd. "Well Albert," she said, keeping her attention on him, "Shelley, of course, participated in the fair as well." Kathy smiled mischievously.

Albert turned to Shelley. "You did? What did you do? I wish I had gone." He was indeed quite curious given her passing allusion to it the other night.

Shelley scowled at Kathy. Kathy can sometimes be so arrogant and competitive. She should be proud of winning the blue ribbon. Nobody can cook a wild pig like Kathy, but it wasn't nice to draw Albert's attention to her own less than successful competition. "I didn't do much," she replied.

"Now, don't be so modest, Shelley." She informed Albert, "She was in the beauty contest."

"Really?!" Albert was indeed impressed, very impressed. His cock swelled within her fingers. His stiff dick was being fondled by a beauty contestant? Now, that was pretty cool.

"Yeah," Shelley softly added, "but I didn't win." It was best for her to say it before Kathy made a big deal out of it.

"You didn't win! Really? Gosh, but you have such pretty eyes." It just came out. He didn't usually say such a thing to a girl, but it just came out without first thinking about it. Perhaps it was because of her hand on his dick that made him so disinhibited. But, of course, it was also so very true.

Shelley could feel blood rushing to her face. "Well, Albert, that's so sweet of you." She smiled at him appreciatively, slipping her hand now into his boxers, giving his cock an affectionate squeeze and tug, and then giving Kathy a triumphant smile. She turned back to Albert. "Do you really think they're pretty?" She looked longingly into his eyes with her large round brown eyes, the lashes fluttering a bit as she slid her fingers up and down his shaft.

"Well, yeah, sure, sure I do," he replied, a bit breathlessly, unclear if his sudden difficulty with his breathing was due to her fingers or her eyes. Probably a bit of both.

Shelley grinned, her dimples appearing. She lightly traced the tips of her fingers around and around and all over his knob.

Kathy could see that something was going on between them, or at least for Shelley. It looked to her that she was being a bit flirtatious with Albert, smiling at him like that, asking about her eyes. Kathy wasn't so sure she much liked it. "Yeah, well, she was also in "Dunk-a-Wench," her mischievous grin returning.

"Kathy!" Shelley complained.

"You were?" Simply, holding hands with Shelley would have been real nice during dinner. This kind of holding was definitely much, much better. "Wow, you were really involved in lots of stuff. I really do wish I was there."

Kathy giggled. "Well, that one didn't turn out too good either. She got dunked."

"Oh," Albert smiled, not yet realizing how much worse it was than just that.

"Yes," Kathy continued, "and her boobies just popped right out."

"Kathy, shut up."

"Well, they did!"

"I know, but you didn't have to tell Albert that."

Albert's first impulse was to say that he most definitely now really wished he had been there, as he would have liked to have seen that. He would have meant it as a compliment. But, he had enough judgment and self-control, despite his dick being stroked, to inhibit that remark. He said instead, "Wow, that must've been pretty embarrassing," trying to keep his eyes from drifting down to Shelley's breasts, imagining them popping out.

Shelley though could see some potential in this. "Well, it wasn't so bad," she lied. "And, they didn't really pop out," she explained. "It was more like they slipped out," she added, as she slipped his cock out from his pants through his fly.

Albert in panic quickly glanced around, particularly at Stacie, who caught his eye, a shy grin on her face. Her expression spoke of something but it didn't seem to be a recognition that his stiff dick was sticking out of his pants. It was still effectively hidden beneath the hanging table cloth, but this little game was clearly taking a dangerous turn. He would probably get into a bit of trouble if he got caught with an exposed erection during a sorority dinner.

Stacie shyly looked away, turning her attention back to her soup.

"What's wrong with you, Albert," Kathy asked. "You look like you just saw a ghost."

"Oh," Shelley explained, "I just think our talk is kind of embarrassing him." Shelley reassured him, "You don't have to be embarrassed," sliding her fist up and down his shaft beneath the table, being careful to keep her shoulder still so that Kathy, nor anybody else, would notice what she was doing.

Albert looked back at Kathy and Shelley, a look of concern on his face, as well as excitement. It was quite the mix of emotions.

"My dress in fact came all the way off, till I was wearing only my panties." She let go of the shaft to play with just the knob, softly squeezing and caressing it.

Albert was getting so, so excited. "Um, well, uh, was the water real cold?" He didn't know what to say. He was imagining Shelley floundering around in just her panties, while she softly tickled the knob of his cock.

"Oh yes, it was. My nipples got real, real stiff. They were just sticking up so hard."

"Shelley!" It was Kathy's turn to protest. This was going beyond just a little girlish flirtation.

"Well, they did!"

Kathy turned her attention to the girl to her left. It was clear that her effort at embarrassing Shelley had backfired and she didn't really want to remain a part of what was becoming a rather inappropriate conversation.

Stacie though had been listening. When the topic of the Renaissance Faire came up her ears had perked up. She turned to Albert. "I was in the fair too, Albert."

He turned to Stacie, finding it a bit awkward to be speaking to her with his cock sticking out of his pants. "You were?"

"Oh yes. I was in the kissing booth."

Albert's dick twitched again, a tell he hoped Shelley had not noticed, and then he recognized Stacie. She was one of the girls in the front row during his disciplinary session. For the most part he had kept his eyes averted from the girls sitting out among the rows of seats, not wanting the embarrassment of any eye contact as Miss Wormer discussed the benefits of careful hygiene when cleaning a penis. However, at the end, when he was squirting all over the girls, he did indeed enjoy the view, and he now recognized Stacie. His face turned red.

"Oh yes," Shelley added. "Stacie made lots and lots of money for the sorority," saying it loud enough for Kathy to hear. Kathy had made pretty good money, but Stacie and Pamela did even better; far better.

"It wasn't that much money," Stacie modestly replied.

"Oh yes it was. Goodness, I couldn't imagine making that much money just giving out kisses."

It was Stacie's turn for her face to redden.

"You know, Stacie," Albert said quietly to her. "I do want to apologize, for the other night, you know, when, um...Miss Wormer." He didn't finish the sentence. He hoped that wasn't necessary.

Stacie looked down, feeling a bit self-conscious talking about it. "Oh that's alright. I didn't mind." She brought her hand over to him, beneath the table, resting it on his knee.

Albert could feel his heart rate accelerating. Her hand was now just inches from his exposed cock.

It was a bit forward for Stacie to do something like that, to actually touch the boy, but ever since she worked the kissing booth she had grown to feel a bit more comfortable making physical contact. She said to him, as quietly as possible. "I actually kind of liked it." She looked in his eyes to gauge his reaction.

Shelley was smiling but wondering if perhaps she should feel a bit jealous. Was Stacie flirting with Albert?

Albert didn't know what to say. What do you say at a moment like this? One girl is telling you that she liked it when you inadvertently squirted your cum on her face, while another is playing with your stiff dick beneath the table. Shelley was in fact gripping it rather tightly at the moment, and it wasn't like she was trying to get him further excited. It was more like she was just holding on real tight to him, letting him know she was the one who had him. "Um, yeah, well, uh, that's good," he awkwardly replied.

Stacie could see that Albert felt rather self-conscious about it too, and it made her feel more relaxed, less defensive. "It was a little embarrassing, though."

"Well, it sure was for me," Albert reassured her.

"Yeah, you got some of it right on the tip of my nose. It kind of tickled."

Shelley was feeling even more concerned. She knew she shouldn't, as Stacie had a boyfriend, Jack. But, maybe there was something about that relationship she didn't know. Maybe they were breaking up, or maybe Stacie was looking elsewhere, and Shelley most definitely didn't like where she was looking.

Stacie added, "I licked it off."

Albert so wished that Shelley would resume her stroking..

Shelley was wondering if perhaps she should let Stacie in on the fact that she and Albert had done some things too and were in fact in a very close and intimate relationship, even as they spoke. That would make it clear that Albert was not to be approached. It was very clear within the Omega Theta Pi guidebook that you did not interfere with any sorority sister's relationships with a boy. You couldn't even date an ex-boyfriend for at least two months after the break-up. There are some things that are truly sacrosanct.

Stacie leaned in closer to Albert, her shoulder touching his arm. She whispered to both of them as she squeezed his knee, "Can you guys keep a secret?" She was about to reveal one, demonstrating that apparently she couldn't keep a secret.

"Sure," Shelley whispered back, sliding her chair closer to Albert's, not entirely certain she wanted to hear the secret but most definitely certain she didn't want to be left out.

Stacie slid her chair over closer to Albert as well, effectively pinning the boy in between them.

Stacie hesitated. It was a pretty big secret, but she knew that Shelley could keep a secret (as if that was true for any of the sorority girls) and, more importantly though, she just wanted Albert to hear it. Stacie whispered, as quietly as she could but hopefully loud enough so that Shelley could hear. "I did more than just kiss a boy in the booth."

Shelley's eyes widened with excited curiosity. "You did?"

Stacie nodded.

Shelley wanted further details. "What did you do?"

Stacie looked over at Shelley. "You won't tell anyone, Shelley?"

"Oh no, I promise."

"Especially Jack."

Shelley nodded, feeling a bit reassured by that admonition.

Albert was feeling understandably nervous and confused by these two girls leaning in tightly against him on either side, one with her hand on his knee, the other holding his stiff cock poking out of his pants.

Stacie hesitated again. It was a pretty big secret, but a secret is really no fun unless you tell someone. She leaned in closer to Shelley. "Jeffrey Jones took his thing out when he was in the booth."

"No!" Shelley replied, resuming her stroking of Albert.

"Oh yes, yes he did."

"Oh my goodness! Were you scared? What did you do?" She stroked a bit faster.

Albert didn't know what to feel. His heart raced for so many reasons.

Stacie giggled. "I played with it."

Shelley's mouth opened wide in shock. Perhaps she shouldn't really be so startled as her right hand was still gripping Albert's cock, but it was still surprising to hear such a thing from Stacie.

She glanced down at Miss Wormer who didn't seem to be noticing their intense conversation. She leaned forward again to ask, "Did you make Jeffrey ejaculate?"

"Yeah, yeah I did. He in fact squirted it all over the front of my dress."

"Oh my goodness. You must have been so upset!"

It was such a surreal conversation to be listening to, and Albert really couldn't figure what contribution he could make to the discussion, at least verbally.