Living with Omega Theta Pi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it was kind of my fault," Stacie admitted.

"What did it look like? I mean, you know, his, um, his penis. Was it bigger than Albert's?"

Albert turned to Shelley, a look of concern on his face. Didn't she realize that he was sitting right there! He wasn't so sure he wanted to hear the answer, not wanting to burst any bubbles for Shelley, nor feel the embarrassment of being the smaller guy.

Albert's though was an obvious point of comparison as both girls had clearly seen his. And, besides, Shelley was confident in the answer. She figured that Albert just had to be bigger, and she liked the idea of letting Stacie know that her guy's penis was bigger than Stacie's. Of course, it wasn't really clear that Albert was her guy.

"Well, I don't know," Stacie said. She glanced at Albert and blushed. "I didn't get a real close look at Albert's."

"Hey, come on, girls," Albert protested. Up until this point he was very much enjoying the conversation, but it was now taking a rather uncomfortable turn.

"We have a secret too, Stacie," Shelley whispered.

"You do?" One is always very curious about a secret and this one sounded like it could be pretty good, given that it apparently was comparable to her own.

"Shelley," Albert whispered, not being too sure they should tell Stacie about this.

But, it was clear to Shelley that Stacie wasn't going to get offended or upset, after what she had just told them. Plus, she knew that Stacie could keep a secret (again, the contradiction in such a belief was rather telling). And, most importantly, she wanted Stacie to know that Albert was already taken. She whispered, very, very softly, "Give me your hand."

Albert could feel his heart racing.

Stacie looked confused but slid her hand toward Shelley, beneath the table, thinking that Shelley was going to hand her something, which she sort of did.

Stacie's eyes opened wide as soon as she made contact with Albert's naked stiff dick, as well as Shelley's fingers.

Shelley did not let go to make room for Stacie. She wanted to make sure that Stacie knew full well who possessed this cock.

Stacie whispered, a bit loudly, "What are you guys doing?!"

"Shhhh," Shelley warned her. She then let go, having made her point and said, "Here, you can touch it," thereby making it clear that it was her decision whether Stacie could in fact touch it.

Stacie glanced back at Miss Wormer, who did appear to be looking down at them, but she also seemed to be more interested in her soup. Stacie wrapped her fingers around Albert's stiff shaft, suppressing a smile. She looked back at Shelley. "Are you guys going out?"

"Well, yeah, sort of," Shelley replied.

"You better not let Miss Wormer find out." Dating the male resident of the house was very strictly forbidden, for quite obvious reasons.

It was the first time Albert had heard that they were going out, "sort of." He was though glad to hear it. He had been thinking of asking Shelley out, but he knew the rule against it. Miss Wormer had made that very, very clear during the application. Plus, what if Shelley said no? That would be rather embarrassing, to say the least. He would be seeing her virtually every day since then, always being reminded of his rejection. Plus, a girl wants to play with your penis but doesn't want to go on a date? That would seem to be the ultimate rejection. He looked over at Shelley and smiled.

As Stacie softly stroked him Shelley reached back over and fondled his plum with her fingers and thumb, smiling in return at Albert as she did so.

"Albert?" she whispered.

He turned to her, his breathing become so accelerated, his mind clouding. "Yes?"

"Can I see it again? I want to show it to Stacie." It was only natural that a girl wants to show off her guy to a sister within the sorority, but this was clearly going much, much too far.

"Oh yes," Stacie whispered, "let me see what it looks like."

"Is there some sort of secret you two girls would like to share with the rest of the table?" Miss Wormer said loudly for everyone to hear, looking quite suspiciously down at them from the head of the table.

Stacie immediately let go of Albert's cock. Both of them quickly shifted their hands to the table, although that gesture alone was rather suspicious. "Oh no, Miss Wormer," Shelley said. "We were just talking."

Miss Wormer wondered if they had been passing notes beneath the table. "Yes, I see, and what about? Perhaps we would all like to be in on the conversation. You two seemed to be so very intently absorbed in your little private discussion."

"Oh, um, well, you know, we were just talking about the Renaissance Faire," Shelley attempted to explain, "You know, how I didn't do so well and how much money Stacie managed to raise for the sorority."

Kathy smiled, wondering if perhaps she should share with Miss Wormer the specific nipple details that Shelley had shared with Albert. But, an unspoken rule in the sorority is that the sisters don't squeal on one another, particularly about matters concerning boys, unless, of course, one girl is seeing a sister's boyfriend behind her back. That was a very, very serious violation that most definitely had to be exposed and addressed.

It was in any case a good ruse for Shelley to offer Miss Wormer, as Stacie had earned quite a few points with the Housemother as a result of the fair. Miss Wormer was willing to overlook a few indiscretions on the part of Stacie, at least for awhile. "Yes, well, Albert, why don't you help Penny and Wanda bring in the main course."

"I'll get it!" Shelley instantly volunteered and before Miss Wormer could object she stood up and made her way to the kitchen, hoping against hope that the Housemother would not tell her to sit back down, insisting that Albert get the food.

She didn't. It was fine with her that one of the two girls left the table. It would at least stop their whispering.

Miss Wormer pushed away her empty soup bowl and turned her attention back to Kari Ann.

As soon as her head turned Stacie's hand returned to Albert's cock. She looked over at him and smiled.

"I guess I shouldn't be playing with this, if you and Shelley are going out. But, I do think I should keep it hard for her. You wouldn't want it to be all soft and limp when she returns, would you?"

Albert's eyes were on Miss Wormer, keeping an eye out for her. "Uh, yeah, um..."

Miss Wormer glanced over at them and he turned his attention to his soup. Miss Wormer didn't like it when you didn't finish a course, and he had not been paying much attention to his soup at all.

It was a bit odd though to be eating soup while your stiff dick was being stroked beneath the dining room table.

"Mmmmmmm," Stacie said, returning some of her attention to her soup as well, still fondling Albert's cock though with her hand. "This soup is good, don't you think, Albert?"

"Yeah sure, sure."

Keeping her face over her bowl and her soft fingers fondling his cock Stacie tilted her face toward Albert and added, "I kind of liked your's better."

He glanced at her. "What?"

"I do so like how a boy's stuff tastes."

Albert's face reddened. His heart accelerated. "Um, well..." What do you say to a girl in response to that? "Thanks," was all he could muster, but quickly realized how odd that was, as she hadn't actually tasted his. He was apparently thanking her on behalf of all men? He could have said that he likes how a girl's tastes as well, but that seemed awfully forward, and perhaps revealing something that should be kept private between himself and Shelley.

As Stacie took another spoonful, her thumb caressing his knob, she asked with a little grin on her face, "Has Shelley tasted your stuff yet?"

Should you answer such a question? Wouldn't that be a violation of trust? But, it was difficult to refuse a girl who was playing with his erection, and she wasn't being as subtle or reserved as Shelley. It felt like she was trying to get him to cum before Shelley got back, as she was now stroking him rather hard, demonstrating pretty good dexterity with her two hands: one spooning soup, the other stroking cock, like when you try to pat your head with one hand while circling the other around and around your stomach. "Stacie," he whispered, "wait a second," and he reached down with his hand to grab hers, in case she didn't get the message.

Fortunately Shelley was not gone for long. She had in fact asked Penny, her best friend, to hand her whatever tray was ready because she wanted to get back in there as soon as possible. She didn't like leaving Albert alone in there too long with Stacie, particularly with her hand likely back on his erection.

Stacie removed her hand from Albert's lap as Shelley re-entered the dining room, carrying a serving tray of the entree: crockpot chicken with an Italian cream sauce. She took it up to Miss Wormer who had to first approve it, and then laid it down to be passed around the table. Penny followed with an additional tray of the tasty chicken dish. She stopped off to serve the dish to those sitting farthest away from the head of the table, which included Albert, Stacie, among others. Wanda followed behind with a tray with mashed potatoes and pees, and then returned back to get more.

Shelley returned quickly to her seat beside Albert, sliding it right up against him. "Did you miss me?" she whispered.

He turned to her and said, "Yes, yes I did."

"That's so sweet," she replied and immediately slipped her hand beneath the tablecloth to find his penis. "Oooooooh," she softly cooed, "you stayed stiff and hard for me all that time?" She was impressed and pleased, taking it as a very clear sign of his evident attraction. He was clearly thinking about her a lot while she was gone.

Albert didn't tell her about Stacie pitching in. It was information that she really didn't need. He just smiled at her.

"I bet he was feeling very impatient for his girl to return," and then her face flushed as she realized that she had said, 'his girl,' presumptively implying that she was his girl when they hadn't even talked about any such thing. They hadn't even gone out on a date.

"Hey, Shelley," he whispered. "I was kind of wondering if, well, you know, um, if you would, you know, like to...go out...some time."

Shelley smiled, those cute little dimples again appearing. She squeezed his cock with her fist as she tickled and caressed the underside of his knob with her thumb, where he was particularly very sensitive. "On a date?"

"Uh, well...yeah, yeah, um....if that's alright."

"Albert, you know that's against the rules," but she was so very, very flattered, and relieved, that he did ask.

"Yeah, but it's not like we're not kind of bending the rules already."

That was a pretty good point. Shelley stroked his cock a bit more assertively, sliding her fist up and down the shaft. She was feeling pretty good about it, about Albert, and going out with him. "What if we got caught?"

It seemed a bit odd to be worried about that while she was jerking him off beneath the table, but there was probably a greater risk of being seen on a date.

"Shelley, please," Albert gasped, feeling himself getting very close.

"I'd love to go on a date with you, Albert," Shelley whispered to him, as she urgently stroked his dick.

"Good, good," he gasped, trying to concentrate on the chicken heading his way.

"But, you won't try to take advantage of me, will you?"

He turned to her. "Oh no, no, of course not." He thought she was being serious, concerned that he might try to make her go all the way or something. Jerking him off like this could be giving him the wrong idea of how far she would be willing to go. "I wouldn't do anything like that," he promised.

"I mean, you're not going to try to make me give you a handjob or anything like that, will you," she quietly teased, showing him her big dimpled smile.

Stacie passed the entree to Albert.

"Oh Shelley, wait, wait..."

Stacie could hear, and see, what was happening and to help avoid an accident she quickly reached beneath the table, snatched Albert's napkin and draped it over the head of his cock, just as a big glob of cum spurted forth, quickly soaking it through.

"Is the chicken to your liking Albert?" Miss Wormer had again noticed a rather intense dialogue between Shelley, Albert, and Stacie.

"Oh yes, yes, Miss Wormer," Albert gasped with considerable enthusiasm. In fact, much more than she really would have expected. "Very, very nice," he gasped as his orgasm washed over his body, his dick squirting and spitting cum into his cloth napkin, albeit some of it dripping back down onto Shelley's fingers.

"I really like the cream, Miss Wormer," Shelley added, working hard to suppress a giggle as she felt Albert's dick twitch and gush within her hand. "It's so thick and tasty."

Stacie wrapped the napkin around the head of Albert's cock, making sure that he didn't make a mess anywhere else. "I think I spilled some of it on my napkin, though, Miss Wormer," she noted.

Miss Wormer found all their remarks a bit odd. These kids were clearly up to something but she couldn't put her finger on it. "Well, be more careful, dear."

"Oh yes, Miss Wormer. I made sure that none of it got on my skirt or Albert's pants or anything."

"Yes, well, that's, um, good, dear."

Albert would have had a hard time suppressing a laugh if not for the fact that he was so overwhelmed by much stronger, more compelling sensations, his body and mind wracked by the throes of his climax, and grateful that the two girls had distracted Miss Wormer away from him. He had never tried to have a conversation with someone while climaxing at the same time. He probably could have done it but it was so much better to just give into it, to simply bask and bathe within its bliss. He bent forward, as if he was intently studying his cream chicken, feeling himself blasting and gushing into his napkin while Shelley continued her milking.

When he was done Shelley carefully squeezed out any remaining drops while Stacie held the napkin in place. Shelley then took the napkin from her.

Stacie didn't fight Shelley over possession of the cum soaked napkin. She could perhaps lay claim to it as she was purportedly the one with the napkin with spilled cream, but she did appreciate that it should probably go to the girlfriend of the boy who squirted all over it.

Shelley handed her own clean napkin to Albert, who finished his cleaning as he carefully slipped his slackening penis back into his boxers and zipped up his slacks.

Shelley brought the cum soaked napkin to the table and smiled as she pondered it. She could smell the fresh fruity aroma of Albert's cum drifting up to her nostrils. She brought it up even closer, ostensibly to politely dab her lips, but instead enjoying the deep scent and even the taste of his cream within the napkin.

"Shelley," Albert whispered, feeling that she was again taking too big of a risk.

Stacie noticed it as well but just giggled, feeling a little jealous. She so missed the kissing booth.

Shelley then laid the napkin on the table and clumsily knocked over her glass of milk, soaking the napkin through.

It was a good move as it effectively negated anyone becoming suspicious of the strange milky fluid on her napkin. It did though earn Shelley a couple of demerits from Miss Wormer for her clumsy, ill-mannered behavior at the dinner table.

Shelley didn't object as she did certainly deserve them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shelley and Albert had a very wonderful date, although it was an unusual first date. They couldn't really go to a restaurant, movie theater, sporting event, or club, or most anywhere else that would be a typical place for a date as any one of those could be frequented by someone who knew them. So, Albert took Shelley rock hunting. Albert's forte was geology (see "Living with Omega Theta Pi") and he knew a real good place to hunt for all kinds of rocks. Most importantly, there was little chance they would run into anyone who knew Shelley.

Shelley had been more than apprehensive about such an excursion. Maybe all the girls were right about Albert, that he really was a nerd. But, it turned out to be rather fun, getting out there in nature, and she brought home all sorts of pretty rocks, like red stained quartz, pink quartzite, black shiny coal, pure white marble, bubble holed red and black scoria, yellow tiger's eye, red jasper, rose quartz, and pink and green unakite. They provided really nice decoration for the pot of lavender viola on her bedroom window sill, as well as serving to help keep the soil from drying.

Penny, her roommate, teased her about having rocks in her head over her new boyfriend. Shelley giggled over that, and admitted that she did kind of like Albert. Shelley obtained a most serious pledge from Penny to keep the date secret.

On Thursday Albert had his "date" with Miss Wormer. He dutifully arrived at 3:00 PM, just as he had promised. The door to Miss Wormer's office was open but he still knocked and waited for permission to enter. "Miss Wormer, I'm, uh, here, for my...appointment?"

"Oh yes! Very good, Albert. I have been expecting you." She got up from her desk and waved him in. "Excellent. Please, come on in." She suggested, "Why don't you sit right there on the couch," as she stepped passed him to close the door. "Or would you prefer to stand?" She realized that she shouldn't assume she knew his preferred position.

"What?"

She locked the door and turned back to face him. He was standing in the middle of her office, a look of anxious confusion on his face. She stood by the door, waiting patiently. Nobody said anything for awhile.

"Yes, well, Albert, why don't you get on with it now. I have other appointments, you know."

"You're going to be here?" Shelley had again suggested that she come to the office to help Albert, finding the idea of jerking him off in Miss Wormer's office to be rather intriguing. He had fortunately talked her out of it, as he had suspected that Miss Wormer would be waiting right outside while he did "his business." He had no idea that she would be staying inside her office!

"Well, of course, son, naturally. I need to be sure that you do actually perform the act, not that I don't trust you and, well, gracious, it is my office. I don't want you to, well, you know...mess things up." She clapped her hands impatiently. "Come come now!" She hesitated as she realized her unintended pun. "Yes, well, let's not dilly dally. Did you bring with you any of your girlie magazines?"

"What?! No! No." He asserted as strongly as he could, "I, uh, don't have anything like that."

Miss Wormer just smiled. No boy is without dirty magazines, although it was true that she had searched his room a number of times and couldn't find any. "Yes, well, um, do you have a handkerchief or a rag in which to, well...ejaculate?"

Albert could feel his face redden. He shook his head. His eyes wide with anxiety.

Miss Wormer sighed deeply. What is it with young men? "Were you just planning on squirting your, your, your...ejaculation right onto my nice rug?" His impudence was quite astonishing.

"Um, well, no ma'am, no, of course not." The fact was that he had brought with him one of his socks. It was in his pocket. But, he really didn't want to admit to her that he used his socks.

"Yes, well, um, I suppose when the time comes you can use some of my tissues. Alright then." She waved her hand. "Proceed."

Albert could feel the blood flowing to his face rather than his penis. He couldn't believe this was really happening. He reached down to undo his belt and pants button, and then pulled down the zipper. This just felt so weird, so wrong.

Miss Wormer was feeling a little nervous herself, or was it excitement. Her heart rate had most definitely accelerated, along with her breathing. Her mouth felt dry. She strode over to her desk, walking past Albert, trying to maintain a nonchalant and dispassionate demeanor. She poured herself a glass of water, watching Albert out of the corner of her eye, suppressing an intense urge to smile.