Living with Omega Theta Pi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't feel so proud of them now, do you, young lady," she exclaimed, continuing to hold them up for Albert to ogle.

"No, ma'am," Shelley quietly replied, "no, I don't."

Albert though wasn't really ogling them. He had seen them before, with Shelley in fact wearing them. That was when he was ogling them. Now he was just feeling a bit annoyed at the fact that he hadn't even been able to see her in them since the afternoon at the store, and apparently would no longer see them again. He wondered what Miss Wormer did with all of her confiscated underwear. Perhaps they were in her office somewhere? He wondered if any of the panties would fit her.

"Well," Miss Wormer said, stuffing the panties into her purse, "Shelley, would you please stand up?"

"Yes, ma'am," she softly replied, nervously wringing her clasped hands. She looked over at Miss Wormer and said, "I really am truly sincerely sorry, Miss Wormer. It was just a very unusual and difficult week for me. If you could please just excuse me this one time I promise, I guarantee, that I will never do any one of those things again."

Miss Wormer pursed her lips and furrowed her brow in annoyance. She had never allowed a sorority sister to avoid being punished at this stage through simply an apology and a promise. It would set a very problematic precedent for the future. "Shelley, you should know better than to ask for that. Now, if you would, turn your chair around and bend over."

"But, goodness gracious, Miss Wormer..." She lowered her voice, as if only the two of them could hear, but it was more of a stage whisper that pretty much everyone still could hear. "Albert is sitting right there."

"He was here, Shelley, the last time you were spanked. Apparently that fact has not provided sufficient motivation for you to behave properly this past week. I don't see any reason he should be asked to leave now." Plus, if he got a little excited then that might make his Thursday appointment with her all the more enjoyable. She wondered if perhaps she might even purchase a similar pair of panties for his "session."

"Well, at least make him sit in the back row, or something, like he did last time."

"No, no, I in fact ordered him precisely to sit in the front row so that he would be able to see more clearly."

Shelley's raised her voice. "But, Miss Wormer, he's a boy and he's going to see my little cunnie lips and everything!"

The room went dead silent for a moment after that remark. Even Miss Wormer was taken aback at Shelley's explicit reference to her vaginal lips.

Albert's dick swelled within his tight briefs. He was though well prepared. The briefs were tight and he had carefully positioned his penis so that when it did swell it would be able to do so in a relatively comfortable manner. He rested his hands within his lap, just to be sure that it was indeed hidden, as well as to be able to provide surreptitious contact with a thumb or finger.

"Well," Miss Wormer finally said, "recall that point next week when you again think of misbehaving, which you really should have been thinking about this past week."

It was a very good point and Shelley could not agree more, which is precisely why she misbehaved so frequently last week. But, she wasn't about to tell Miss Wormer that. She replied instead in a very timid, soft voice, "Yes, ma'am."

"Now, turn that chair around and bend over."

"Yes, ma'am," Shelley replied, but before she did so she turned and scowled at Albert and said, "You better not look!"

"Shelley!" Miss Wormer angrily exclaimed. "Now, we will have none of that. Frankly, I am tempted to have Albert come right up here on the stage so that he can have a real close look."

"Oh no! No! Don't do that, Miss Wormer! I'm sorry, I am." Shelley actually didn't want Albert on the stage, as his ability to use the remote might be constrained. Plus, she imagined that he would have some difficulty hiding his erection, which would only get him in trouble as well. Although, it might be kind of fun for the two of them to be spanked together. Perhaps Miss Wormer would make her hold onto his erection while he stuck a finger up her cunnie? She was feeling so warm between her thighs.

"Well, you should apologize to Albert, not me. He isn't doing anything that I didn't tell him to do." Miss Wormer though was reassured on one point. She now realized that apparently she had very little to worry about with respect to something going on between Shelley and Albert. She had been a little suspicious but if they were up to some form of hanky panky there was little reason for Shelley to feel so terribly embarrassed. He would most likely have seen everything already.

Shelley turned to Albert sitting below her in the front row. "I'm sorry, Albert. I shouldn't have said that."

Miss Wormer felt that was not enough. "What should you have said instead?"

Shelley turned her face away from Miss Wormer and rolled her eyes, then turned back to Albert and said, without much sincerity, "I don't mind if you look at my pussy lips, Albert," but as she was saying that she had to struggle to stifle a grin.

Miss Wormer, however, did smile. She felt that small additional act of contrition would go far in helping make this disciplinary session be effective in helping the young lady develop better self-control and discipline. Her sessions were not about the pain of the spanking, it was more about the public spectacle, the shame and embarrassment of the open confession and chastisement.

It certainly was having that effect on the other sisters within the room. Shelley was not blushing out of embarrassment in having to say such a thing to Albert but they were certainly doing so, finding the whole experience vicariously mortifying. They could not imagine having to say such a thing to a boy, and in front of everyone! They felt so sorry for Shelley, and vowed to do their best to behave like good girls in the future.

Penny though, Shelley's best friend and roommate, knew the truth. There were no secrets between them. She was sitting in the back row and had to stifle a giggle with her hand.

Albert smiled. He slipped his right hand into his pocket. It was quite a sacrifice to remove it from his lap, but it had something better to do than to hide his stiff dick.

Shelley saw Albert's hand slip into his pocket and she knew the meaning of that. She turned her back to the audience and smiled as she turned the chair around and leaned over its back to grasp the seat with her hands, thrusting her bottom out to the audience.

Shelley was wearing a very light, thin, pastel skirt that draped delicately across her bottom. It seemed to compliment and accent the sweet curves of her derriere more than really hide them. In fact, it didn't hide them at all. It just made her round perky tush all the more delightful to admire.

Miss Wormer stepped over to Shelley, leaned over, took the hem of her skirt within her hands and draped it over the girl's back. It was so long that it effectively hid Shelley's face from view, allowing her to more comfortably, safely smile.

Shelley was wearing one of her favorite panties. They were perfectly fine with respect to the standards of Omega Theta Pi, but they did still have their own special appeal. They were tight pastel pink bikini panties that matched her dress. They hugged her cunnie mound particularly tightly.

Albert certainly appreciated them.

Many of the girls in the audience squirmed a bit when Shelley's panties came into view, particularly the appearance of her tightly wrapped cunnie mound. They wondered how Albert was reacting, imagining that he must be developing a boner, and then blushing at such a thought, feeling so bad for Shelley.

Miss Wormer did not leave the girl's panties on for very long to admire. She tucked her fingers in the waistband and pulled them all the way down to Shelley's ankles, opening to everyone's view Shelley's very cute, perky, round little tush. It was a really precious, adorable lily white behind, split by a crack within which the skin began to darken somewhat, giving the impression that there was something mysterious deeper down within that hidden valley.

And, of course, also clearly evident was her sweet femininity, shyly peeking out from between her thighs. It was such a soft pale white mound, lightly speckled by a thin growth of delicate hairs, and parted by such a deliciously graceful cleft. It was simple yet wondrously erotic.

Albert pressed the fingers of his left hand against the knob of his erection as the fingers of his right switched on the vibrator.

Shelley lurched a bit, then sighed with pleasure as she felt the little plastic obelisk vibrate deep within her cunnie. Her bottom squirmed in a manner that appeared rather overtly licentious for anyone looking, and everyone was. They assumed, however, that the squirming was out of discomforting embarrassment and nervousness, and the girls felt even more sorry for Shelley, as she probably didn't appreciate how naughty and lewd her bottom appeared to be behaving.

It made Miss Wormer as well a little uncomfortable. She had no real interest in provoking Albert. Well, perhaps she did as it would make him all the more excited for his next appointment with her, but she wouldn't want him to become so aroused that he couldn't wait until then, and would seek relief with some other sorority girl. It was indeed a rather delicate balance. "You hold your bottom still, girl, so that I can give you a proper spanking."

"Yes, Miss Wormer," Shelley dutifully replied from beneath her skirt.

Albert turned off the vibrator.

Smack!

"Yipe!" Shelley squealed, her bottom lurching in response to the sharp stinging slap. It wasn't real hard. It was tolerable, but the first one is often a big surprise.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Shelley's bottom resumed its prancing, but this time for a more acceptable or at least normal reason: she was being spanked. It wasn't as overtly licentious as the earlier squirming but it was still a rather provocatively delightful dance.

Shelley was also being a bit more melodramatic in the wiggling of her bottom, enjoying the fact that she was putting on quite a show for Albert. She imagined doing this on the bed for him: squirming and wriggling her upraised naked bottom, like a stripper might do at one of those dirty men's clubs. Would a girlfriend do this for her boyfriend? She would think she would, or at least should, if she really loved him. But, it did seem terribly, terribly naughty. She stuck her bottom way far out.

Miss Wormer appreciated Shelley giving her such an easy, prominent target.

The girls though wondered if Shelley appreciated how her cheeks spread open when she stuck her butt out so far. Albert could even see her little bottom hole!

Smack!!

"Yeow! Miss Wormer, please." Shelley pulled her bottom back, scrunched her cheeks and sphincter, and swung her fanny left and right. That had been a particularly stingy smack.

Albert switched the vibrator back on.

Shelley closed her eyes, and sighed with pleasure.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Shelley didn't prance or dance her bottom in protest. She just squirmed her bottom around and around, delighting in the feel of the deep vibration.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

It wasn't the kind of squirming that one normally saw in response to a spanking. It was, frankly, more like one would see from a girl who was mounted on a boy's cock, and was trying to squirrel and squirm his cock all around within her cunnie, feeling it press, rub, and dig all over and around within her tight, twisting cunt. Frankly, it was rather obscene looking.

Smack!! Smack!! Smack!!

Miss Wormer spanked the young lady a bit harder, finding her obscene gyration to be rather disconcerting, if not troubling.

But, the spanking didn't seem to be having the desired effect. Shelley smiled blissfully beneath the skirt tossed over her head, enjoying the stinging slaps accompanied by the vibrating egg, knowing that all the while she was treating Albert to a very enjoyable, enticing show. She arched her back even more and poked up her bottom, looking as if she wanted Miss Wormer to actually mount her, although clearly having someone else in mind.

Miss Wormer's eyes widened in shock. She had not ever seen one of the girls behave like this!

Smack!! Smack!! Smack!!

Shelley even started to, ever so slightly, ever so subtly, act if she was humping something, thrusting her hips as if she was, well, fucking something, feeling herself getting so, so excited. She could even feel the moisture gathering on her cunnie, wondering if Albert was noticing.

Albert was indeed, as Shelley's cunt appeared to be glistening in the light of the den. He was now more urgently rubbing the swollen knob of his cock with his thumb, wondering if perhaps he could get away with cumming within his pants right in the room. He knew he couldn't though, and vowed next time to somehow have his dick tucked within something, perhaps a sock, or something, that could absorb all the moisture, or perhaps instead wear a sweater or something that would effectively hide the front of the pants. He wanted to cum so, so bad.

Smack!! Smack!! Smack!!

Miss Wormer could feel herself getting a bit excited as well. A spanking session had never been really so sexual, yet she could not escape the perception, the feeling. The very air seemed to be flooded with the scent of lust.

Shelley could feel herself getting so, so close. Wouldn't it be so nice, so appropriate, so wonderful to climax right in the middle of a spanking, being blissfully swept away by the deep waves of pleasure as her bottom continued to be stung and smacked, climaxing right under the nose of Miss Wormer and under the gaze of her sorority sisters and Albert. She smiled, and clenched her squirming thighs together so, so tightly.

Smack!! Smack!! Smack!!

Miss Wormer glanced over at Albert, whose eyes seemed to be half closed, yet so focused on the sight of Shelley's squirming, humping reddening bottom, his left hand in his lap, his thumb moving around and around, his right hand in his pants pocket. She wondered if he might he have cut a hole in the pocket. She wouldn't put it past the dirty little boy. She so wished that today was Thursday. She squeezed her thighs together.

Albert could feel himself getting very, very close, but then noticed Miss Wormer's eyes fixed on his. Was she suspicious? Did she notice something? He kept his left hand still and turned off the switch.

Shelley groaned in disappointment. She had been getting so terribly close. She relaxed her thighs.

Smack!! Smack!! Smack!!

Yet she smiled at the feel of the stinging spanks.

Miss Wormer could see that the squirming and gyrating had suddenly stopped. She eased off on the spanks. Apparently the escalation in spanking had finally worked?

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Yet, Miss Wormer also then realized that Shelley had not been at all vocal for sometime, had not been protesting the spanking, had not been pleading for it to stop.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

In fact, the whole room seemed to be strangely silent and still, with the exception of one distinct sound:

Smack! Smack! Smack!

She finally stopped. "Yes, well, I guess that's enough." Frankly, it had been a bit more than the usual disciplinary dosage, yet without any protest or complaint by the girl. "I um, well, gave you a few more, dear, as this had been your second session in a row." She stepped away, rubbing the palm of her right hand with her left. "I hope this was a very good lesson for you. You can pull your panties back up now, if you wish."

Shelley didn't really wish to do so. She actually wanted the spanking to continue, particularly if Albert turned the vibrator back on. But, no girl had ever asked for more spanking. She backed away from the chair, a bit awkwardly with her panties around her ankles. When she had sufficient room she then bent all the way over, and very slowly, reached down for her panties.

Many of the sorority sisters gasped with surprise. Most girls quickly pulled up their panties once the spanking had ended, wanting to end the embarrassment as fast as possible. None stepped back from the chair in order to bend over real, real far, providing an even more open view of her cunnie and butt hole. It looked very, very obscene indeed.

Albert felt he could even detect a bit of Shelley's moisture sliding down a thigh.

Shelley very deliberately, leisurely, worked her pastel pink bikini panties up her ankles, over her knees, up her thighs, to finally cover her very apple-colored derriere, and then giving them a tight pull so they fit very snugly to her equally apple-shaped fanny.

Once her panties were finally fully secured she let her light pastel skirt fall back over her bottom, the curtain effectively closed. She turned to face Miss Wormer, her face a bit flushed, her eyes a bit glazed.

Miss Wormer asked, "Well, have you learned your lesson, young lady?" She crossed her arms beneath her full breasts.

Albert turned on the vibrator.

Shelley softly gasped and said, "Oh yes, Miss Wormer," her voice a bit breathless, her bottom and hips squirming again beneath her skirt. "I will be a very good girl now."

Miss Wormer could see that perhaps she had gone a bit too far with Shelley, as she was even having difficulty keeping her bottom still, it must sting so badly. Perhaps she should check on her later tonight? Just to see if her bottom was feeling better. "Yes, well, I'm sure you will. You can go back to your seat now, Shelley."

"Thank you, Miss Wormer," Shelley replied, and even gave her a curtsy, wanting to do anything that involved shifting her thighs and bottom. She then made her way off the stage, back to her seat, keeping her eyes away from Albert's, as she knew she might in fact climax on the way back to her seat simply by looking at him, and the bulge in his pants.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Albert, Albert, are you asleep?" Shelley softly whispered, pushing forcefully on his shoulder to wake him up.

"What?" He groggily responded, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, but this time he knew precisely who it was, and was very, very glad to see her.

Shelley had avoided Albert for the remainder of the day, wanting to maintain the ruse that there was nothing going on between them. But, she wasn't about to wait all through the night, and so had once again snuck down the hall after lights out to be with him. "Oh, thank goodness you're still awake. I didn't want to disturb your sleep."

Albert smiled at Shelley's pretense that he wasn't yet asleep, as well as how pretty she looked standing beside his bed in her pink cotton PJs sprinkled with sleeping kittens, puppies, bunnies, and teddy bears. She looked so adorably cute. His dick swelled up in his own pajama bottoms. "No, no, I'm fine. Is there something wrong?" . She smiled down at him, her dimples coming into view. "Did you like my spanking?"

He smiled back. "Yes, I did," he admitted. He pulled back the blankets, reached down, and extracted his swelling cock from the half-opened flap of his PJ bottoms. "See?"

"Albert!" Shelley exclaimed in protest, but with a big smile on her face. "Put that back! Oh my goodness."

Albert grinned but he did pull a blanket over himself to cover it up.

But, as one curtain is drawn another is at times opened. Shelley turned around, pulled down her PJ bottoms, and thrust her naked bottom out over the bed, right into Albert's face. "Is it still pink?"

Albert slid his left hand down under the covers to grasp hold of his stiffened dick. Shelley's bottom was no longer pink but it was nevertheless wondrous to behold. Shelley had such a fascinating little tush, at least to Albert. He could look at it for hours. It was just so perky, so round, so cute and adorable, yet so very naughty. A bottom like this really should be spanked.