Living with Omega Theta Pi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Albert" Miss Wormer groaned, "your hands feel so nice." She squirmed her ass against his cock, like a skilled stripper providing a fifty dollar dance.

Albert wouldn't know anything about what a stripper's lap dance would be like, but if he did he would be spending lots of his hard earned Gold Star Chili salary if they were half as good as Miss Wormer. He knew he wasn't too long away from cumming.

Miss Wormer took hold of the boy's left hand and squeezed it against her breasts, right over her stiffened nipple, and then took hold of his right and brought it down to her crotch, to her cunnie, and more precisely, to her clit. "Rub this spot real, real hard, Albert. Girls like that very, very much."

"Thank you, Miss Wormer," he replied. He already knew that, but it didn't hurt to pretend like he was grateful for her education.

She did though realize one important qualification. She looked back over her shoulder and added, "But, of course, don't you do this with any of your Omega sisters."

"Oh no, no, Miss Wormer, I promise." He would most definitely not diddle Shelley's clit while dry humping her bare ass. Well, maybe he would sometime in the future, but not over Miss Wormer's desk, at least not likely. He did as she instructed, and she quickly responded.

"Oh, Albert, yes, yes, that's so, so nice," she sighed, and increased the wriggling and squirming of her ass against his dick, as well as now her stiff, excited nub against his fingers.

"That's so fucking hot, Miss Wormer," he gasped.

"Fuck my ass, Albert," she moaned. "Fuck me like a dirty, filthy fucking slut!"

He was sorely tempted to in fact truly fuck her, perhaps even right up her ass, but he knew he shouldn't. He had to stay committed to his vow of purity, and so he settled for "just" rutting his hard stiff throbbing dick against the soft squishy pillows of Miss Wormer's derriere while he frenetically diddled her clit.

"Oh my goodness!" Miss Wormer, gasped, "oh my, oh my, oh my!" She shoved books and papers off her desk as she tried to find something to grip, to grasp hold of, and then reached back to grab hold of Albert's buttocks, pressing him even tighter against her.

"Fuck, Miss Wormer," Albert groaned.

"Fuck me," she gasped, and then felt her body suddenly shuddering and shivering with her orgasm, overwhelming her in paroxysms of blissful tides sweeping through her body. She only very, very rarely masturbated, finding it such a distastefully shameful act, and she could not recall a more powerful, satisfying orgasm. She pressed her butt tightly against his cock.

"Oh no, Miss Wormer! Let go!" Albert exclaimed, feeling his own impending climax about to overtake him.

But, she just held onto his ass even more tightly, not wanting his fingers to escape her clit, his dick to escape her butt, and then smiled as she felt his cock suddenly twitch within the crack of her wantonly shuddering womanly derriere and squirt out a big thick sloppy, gloppy load of cum.

"Miss Wormer, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Albert kept exclaiming as he collapsed onto her back and released his cum down in between her butt cheeks. His heart pounded and his breathing came in gasps as he felt that so very wonderful primitively libidinal waves of pleasure course through his body as his dick squirted and spewed globs of cum into the Housemother's butt crack.

She felt a small river of fresh warm cum flowing down her crack, across her anus, and down even further to her cunnie. He was making quite a mess, but she just giggled through the throes of her climax, and not just because the cum was tickling her anus.

She did though eventually let go, as quite a bit of it was dripping down her thighs. But, releasing him just allowed him to pull back enough to squirt some of it onto her cheeks.

Albert appreciated the opportunity to watch his last few squirts unleash onto Miss Wormer's bottom. It's always nice being able to watch it shoot off, particularly when it's onto such a sexy sight as the Housemother's naked bare butt. He only wished he had his camera as nobody was likely to ever believe this.

When he was done he squeezed out the remaining few drops and then reached for the box of tissues. "Here, let me clean you off," he politely offered. Miss Wormer, however, had knocked the tissue box off her desk.

She was still a bit breathless, perhaps not having the endurance and strength possessed by the young man, but she nevertheless said, "No, no, that will be fine. I'll take care of it myself. You just get your pants on and run along."

"Oh, yeah, sure, sure, Miss Wormer." He bent over, getting one last good close-up look at Miss Wormer's butthole and cunnie, both soaked with his cum, and then pulled up has briefs and slacks. He zipped, buttoned, and redid his belt as he headed for the door.

Just as he reached the door he turned back to see that she was still leaning over the desk, her panties still at her ankles, her cum soaked bare butt still poking out at him. "Um, next Thursday at three still good, Miss Wormer?"

She waved a hand back at him without turning her head and responded, "Yes, yes, that's fine, Albert. That will be just fine."

"Well, okay then, and, um, thank you, ma'am." He felt he should say that, if not at least give her some flowers or something.

"Yes, yes, run along now."

"Alright then, ma'am." He unlocked the door and carefully pulled it open just enough to let himself out. He then quietly shut it, hoping that she realized that it was no longer locked.

He didn't have to remind her though. As soon as he left she pushed her body off the desk and stood up straight, still feeling a little shaky and light headed but also so satisfied, so much at peace. She had wanted Albert to leave quickly in part because she didn't really want to clean herself off. She bent over and pulled her panties up, intending on enjoying the feel of the young man's cum within her undies, against her bottom, anus, and cunnie, for the rest of the day.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shelley was a little upset when Albert told her that Miss Wormer had stayed with him to "supervise" his masturbation, particularly when he gave her all the details. She realized that he didn't have a whole lot of choice in the matter, but it was apparent that she now had some competition. She would have to do something to keep Albert's attention properly focused, including more secret dates with him.

She went to a stamp collector's exhibit with him, a place where nobody who knew Shelley would likely go. She was again surprised at how much fun she had. There were just so many different types of stamps, some of which were really quite pretty. He even bought her a mint set of the 1960's US commemorative stamps celebrating campfire girls. Shelley had been a campfire girl. He also got her the 2008 all heart love series. She thought that was real sweet. She got both of them framed for her room, much to Penny's amusement, at least with respect to the heart stamps.

Shelley also went to see him play chess. Much to his embarrassment, he lost. But, she was very reassuring about it. She told him that she saw his opponent getting suggestions from the coach, which gave him an unfair advantage (it wasn't true but it did help assuage the loss).

She took him to a Victoria's Secret store. That had been a little risky, but she figured there was no way that an Omega girl, or Miss Wormer, would go into a store like that. She had done it largely to just tease and embarrass Albert, which it did very, very well. The saleswomen all thought it was so cute to see the young man blush as he tried to avoid looking at any of the naughty attire, which was impossible as it was everywhere one looked.

Shelley even called him back to a dressing room to see if he liked what she had picked out.

When he pulled back the curtain he was greeted by the sight of Shelley standing there, her hands demurely clasped behind her back, wearing only a light blue diaphanous baby doll, with matching light blue lace bikini panties. "Do you think this is a nice one?"

The answer was immediately evident by the swelling within his pants, although not to Shelley as he was wearing pretty tight briefs. What to wear was at times a difficult decision for Albert. Loose boxers and slacks were good if he had an expectation of some "activity" by Shelley, but tight briefs and jeans were good if he was concerned about embarrassing erections. He had known that today he was going to join her while she shopped so he opted for briefs and jeans. Sometimes just being around Shelley gave him an erection and it wouldn't be good to be struggling with that while walking through a mall. Well, at the moment, it was apparent that briefs and jeans were a very good decision. Albert quickly slipped into the booth and shut the curtain behind him. "Oh my gosh, Shelley!"

"So, you think it's okay?"

It was a lot more than okay. He had not seen her in an outfit like this before. Such apparel was forbidden by Miss Wormer, and Shelley looked simply stunning. Does a girl actually look better in a sexy baby doll than she would entirely naked? Perhaps she would, as it was sort of like wearing make-up that helped you look so much prettier and sexier, and she looked every bit both. Shelley was a naturally pretty girl, but with her lovely round titties peeking out from beneath the light blue haze she just looked so, so hot. Albert had only briefly seen them before, when her towel fell down. Now he could just stand there and admire them for their wonderfulness. They were so round, so perky, so darling, and the stiff little nips poking out through the seductively sheer fabric were so fucking enticing. He wanted so much to squeeze his cock. "Yeah, yeah, I think it's great," he said quietly, feeling a little speechless.

"You don't think the panties are too tight?" She pulled on the waistband to help accentuate her point.

His eyes drifted down. There was a fucking camel toe! He could actually see the outline of her cunnie slit through the tight, clinging, thin fabric. He didn't think he had ever seen anything more sexier than this. "Oh, Shelley, you just look really, really good in this. You have to get it, you really do." Why did she have to be a purity girl? He wanted to fuck her so bad right now. He glanced behind him, making sure the curtain was fully closed.

"Oh don't be silly, Albert, it's much too expensive. Look at the price tag." She held out the tag that was attached to the hem of the top.

Albert stepped up close to her, closer to those luscious little tits. It took all of his moral strength not to grab hold of them, clutch those soft jiggly mounds of pure delight in his hands. But, his hand reached instead for the price tag.

Whoa! It was really expensive. "I'll pay for it," he immediately offered.

"Albert, that's so sweet." She got up on her toes to give him a little affectionate peck on the cheek, her nipples briefly brushing against his chest. "But, Miss Wormer would never let me have something like this in the house. Now you get out of here before the saleswomen get suspicious." She pushed him toward the drapes.

Albert almost stumbled out of the booth, his face going a deep red when he noticed what appeared to be the entire female staff all looking at him, smiling, knowing that he had been admiring his girlfriend in one of their outfits. He smiled sheepishly in response and made his way over to a display table where he could hide his erection, but then felt really awkward just standing there, looking down at an array of sexy panties.

It went on like this for sometime, with Albert's balls getting more and more filled with a yearning, churning desire for relief.

Shelley had not intended on actually buying anything. As she had said, the apparel was too expensive and would not meet with the approval of Miss Wormer.

Albert though insisted on buying her at least one pair of panties. How would the saleswomen feel about Shelley trying on so many things for Albert and then never buy anything.

Shelley let him pick them out.

He chose pink cotton bikini panties with little flirty ruffles along the hem and a red chiffon flower on the left front waistband. He figured that perhaps Miss Wormer wouldn't object as they weren't lacy or sheer. He liked them because they really captured her cunnie mound and slit so, so well. He got hard just thinking about it.

And, they weren't terribly expensive.

Shelley though then needed a matching brassiere. Albert didn't want the stress, if not the trauma of having to figure that out so he let Shelley choose the brassiere. She picked a soft, stretchy pink cotton demi bra sprinkled throughout with little red flowers. It was clearly a very good choice.

Albert couldn't wait to see her with both of them on.

Shelley though got into quite a bit of trouble that week at the sorority house, much to the surprise of Miss Wormer. It just seemed like she couldn't do anything right, or follow any instructions. By the end of the week she had accumulated more than enough demerits for a disciplinary spanking.

It was almost like she wanted a spanking, but that couldn't really be true. Miss Wormer at times had that concern about Pamela. She had been spanked far more than any other sorority sister (hence her selection to represent the sorority in the Wench-in-the-Docks at the Renaissance Faire), but she brushed that thought aside. No girl actually wants to be spanked!

But, everyone had been behaving so well since the last spanking of a girl, which was in fact Shelley! Miss Wormer had been uncertain about the wisdom of having Albert attend Shelley's first spanking, as any Housemother should, but it turned out to be an excellent decision. None of the girls wanted Albert to witness their spanking and Miss Wormer was quite pleased to see how so well behaved everyone became. It's not like they were rapscallions and hellions prior to Shelley's spanking. The girls of Omega Theta Pi were the best behaved and morally pure young ladies on campus, but they appeared to raise the bar even higher after witnessing Shelley's embarrassment at being spanked in front of Albert.

Well, apparently though it didn't take for Shelley. The final straw had been when Miss Wormer discovered the panties. They were clearly panties for the purpose of enticing a young man, and they simply could not be tolerated. Shelley was going to have to get another spanking. Miss Wormer was disappointed in her, naturally so. But, a second dose of this experience would also be helpful for the entire sorority. It could only help. And, to maximize its benefits she would this time have Albert sit in the front row, so that Shelley fully appreciated the shame of his presence.

It was a difficult week for Shelley. Breaking all those rules was just not in her nature, and she felt quite bad about it. But, it would only be this once. After this spanking she would be a good girl again. Well, she would at least no longer make any of the household mistakes. It was just that she really, really wanted one more spanking.

Sunday evening, before the sorority meeting was to begin, she handed Albert a little device. It was about half the size of a cell phone.

"What is it?" Albert naturally asked.

"It's a remote control."

"Well, it's not a very big one. You would easily lose it and, heck, it's got only one channel. What the heck is it used for?"

Shelley smiled. Albert can be so naive sometimes, but that just added to his charm. He was such a cute, even innocent boy. She stepped up to him and whispered in his ear, "It's for me, silly." She stepped back and opened up her hand, just enough so that only he could see what was in it.

He studied it for awhile. It was this plastic rounded tube sort of thing, sort of like a partially squashed egg. He still didn't get it. He looked at her quizzically.

"Turn on the switch."

He did, and then he saw it vibrating, shivering, and making a very, very soft buzzing noise. "Oh my goodness," he said. He quickly glanced around to be sure nobody else had noticed it.

Shelley clasped her hand shut, enveloping it within her palm and fingers. She could still feel it buzzing around in her fist, but they couldn't hear it anymore. Her face flushed as she explained, "I'm going to wear it tonight. You can turn it on any time you want."

Albert now knew precisely what she meant. But, he wanted to be sure that he understood completely and, even more so, he just wanted to hear her say it. "Wear it where?"

"Albert," Shelley whispered, "Shut-up. You know where."

He smiled. "Tell me."

Shelley rolled her eyes. She knew he was just teasing her, but she was willing to play along. She said very, very softly, "In my vagina, while I'm getting spanked."

Albert could feel his dick hardening within his pants. He would have to wear his tightest briefs tonight. He turned off the switch and smiled again.

The sorority meeting began with the usual routine, going through, for instance, the report from the treasurer. Appreciation was expressed to Albert for his contribution to the sorority's coffers, although it would not be until they rented out more rooms to boys that their financial state would be stabilized. There was also a discussion of forthcoming holiday decorations and the costume party. The girls were particularly excited about that. Miss Wormer expressed concern over the increasing volume of crumbs and wrappers left in the library. There was quite a bit of other business discussed, much to the boredom and impatience of Albert. But, the meeting did eventually reach the final item on the agenda: Shelley's punishment.

"Once again, girls...and Albert, I regret to say that we do have a sister who is in need of guidance and discipline, Shelley Darlington." She paused for the bad news to sink in, but it was old news as the demerit list is posted each morning. Everyone knew that Shelley was in for a spanking. Still, it did have some effect as everyone also knew how embarrassing it had been for her to be spanked in front of Albert the first time, and now he was in fact even sitting in the front row, center seat, with a bit of a smile or even perhaps a smirk.

Miss Wormer called Shelley up to the stage to take her seat in the metal folding chair, next to her own cushioned easy chair.

Shelley made her way slowly there, apparently very reluctant to do so, her face focused on her steps, avoiding any eye contact with any of her sisters or Miss Wormer, who waited impatiently for her.

She stepped onto the slightly raised stage and took her seat, still keeping her eyes focused on the ground.

Miss Wormer then read through some of Shelley misdeeds: the spilling of the milk, an unmade bed, shampoo left in the shower, snacks taken from the kitchen after 10PM. None of them were terribly severe by themselves. But, the accumulation of so many minor infractions did become itself a major offense. It was suggesting a true deterioration in appropriate decorum, deportment, and good etiquette. Miss Wormer in fact wondered if the past week had been a "cry for help," a wish to be punished to be saved from a life teetering on the verge of delinquency.

And, the kicker had been the panties. She held them up for all the girls to see.

Gasps could be heard throughout the rows of girls, most of whom though admiring how pretty and sexy they were. They so wished they had panties like that. They even felt a bit jealous of Shelley, as she must have felt so pretty and sexy wearing them. Still, they did wonder for whom she had bought them. One doesn't buy panties like that just for oneself. They were rather aghast to think that perhaps she had let some guy see them.

Miss Wormer made sure that Albert could see them, and in fact displayed them precisely for his eyes.

"Miss Wormer, please," Shelley exclaimed with apparent shame and embarrassment. "Don't let Albert see those!"