Living with Omega Theta Pi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plus, peeking out from between those precious hillocks was a little puckered pink hole. Now, there was something that was truly naughty and dirty. Albert squeezed his dick as he imagined giving it a little tickle. No girl, however, probably wants you to do that. Shelley probably wouldn't even want him to acknowledge he was looking at it.

And besides, below that, was an even more delicious sight: Shelley's lilliputian feminine cleft. It looked like it was trying to hide behind her lily white thighs but nevertheless was clearly evident, and so erotically precious.

"No, no," he finally managed to say, "it's fine now," rather understating his true feelings.

"Well, I think maybe it needs a little kiss. Miss Wormer was not very nice to it." She gave her bottom a little wiggle to emphasize her point.

Albert slid over in his bed, although he didn't have to go more than an inch or so to make contact, and he gave Shelley's soft little bum cheek an affectionate kiss. He briefly wondered why "kiss my ass" was a mean, insulting, or angry thing to say. It seemed to him to be a very sweet and fun thing to do.

He lifted his head up, propped himself up on his right elbow, and proceeded to plant kisses all over and around Shelley's feminine perky tush.

"Ooooooh," Shelley cooed, "that's making it feel much, much better."

Albert briefly pulled back, "Well, that's what a boyfriend should do, make his girl feel all better."

'Oops,' he thought. He just referred to himself as her boyfriend, and Shelley as his girl. They had gone out, but that hardly constituted being boyfriend-girlfriend.

Shelley heard the references, but she was not upset. On the contrary, she looked back at him, at the concern in his eyes, and said, with a teasing smile on her face, "Oh, am I your girlfriend, Albert?"

"Um, well...uh." He could feel his face reddening.

Shelley had already been thinking of Albert as her boyfriend. She pressed her fanny back farther so that it bumped him in the face. "Well, would you give your girlfriend more kisses, Albert? She just loves to be kissed."

Albert smiled and resumed his kissing, as well as caressing her soft rounded cheeks with his lips. He even slipped his fingers between her thighs to softly touch the warm, wet lips of her cunnie.

"Oh, Albert," Shelley quietly sighed. She pressed her lips more firmly against his fingers. His fingers felt so nice, so good. Maybe it was sex, but she felt such a need, such a yearning. The spanking had made her so, so excited.

Albert's cock was straining within its skin, wanting so much to be handled, to be stroked, but he felt he dared not do so. He was a little uncomfortable jerking off in front of Shelley. She probably would not object but it wasn't something you just spring on a girl, right after you agree to be boyfriend and girlfriend. More importantly though he just wasn't so sure that he would be able to control himself. It just felt so, so hot to be feeling around and within Shelley's warm, wet, fidgety pussy lips.

She looked so fucking hot, her butt sticking back at him, wriggling and squirming around as he explored her drippy wet cunt. He made sure that he paid good attention to her little stiff clit, just as Miss Wormer had suggested. He found it so curious, its nubby hardness contrasting so much with her otherwise squishy softness. He pressed hard against it as he matched her wriggling with his circling around and around and around.

Shelley knew she must look like an awfully obscene sight, thrusting her naked butt back at Albert as he diddled her clit from behind. But her lustful urging and yearning were trumping any sense of Miss Manner's proper decorum and ladylike behavior. And, besides, isn't this what a boyfriend should do for his girl? She bent over further and thrust her ass back farther. "Oh Albert," she gasped, "you make me feel so, so good. Stick a finger in me, would you please, please, please."

Well, she did say please, and so he brought his left hand in as well and slipped his middle finger into the wet swollen cleft of her cunnie, sliding up and down her slit until he found the tight, clenched entrance into her cunt. He pressed his finger against it and then pushed and screwed inside as he continued to massage and diddle her clit.

"Oh gosh, oh my," Shelley gasped as she felt Albert using the fingers of both hands on her cunnie, one working hard on her clit while the other worked its way up into her tight, virginal hole. This was not precisely how she imagined the first time would be with a boy, fingering her from behind as she stuck her cunt back at him. She had figured that it would be on her wedding night, or at most at the reception: a little flirtatious play before the big night. But it just felt so, so good, and so, so right.

Her hole was so fucking tight. Albert could not imagine getting his cock in there. Actually, he was in fact imagining precisely that. It just seemed like there would be no possible way it could in fact fit. It wasn't that his cock was especially big, but Shelley's cunt hole was so, so, fucking small and tight, and really, really, wonderfully squishy and wet. He screwed and worked his finger all the way up it could possibly go, which wasn't really that far, but at the time it felt really, really deep.

He smiled lustfully, licentiously, realizing that he was actually fingering a girl, that he had a finger up a girl's cunt, his girl's cunt. There is so much that a girlfriend can provide to you: companionship, affection, sympathy, support, dedication and, of course, love. But, this was awfully fucking good as well. He wriggled, squirmed, and flickered his finger in her hole as he pressed the fingers of his other hard against her clit. Her cunt was even making little squishy sloshing noises as he worked his wriggling finger in and out of her clenching cunt.

Shelley suddenly pulled away, Albert's finger slipping out of her cunt with a big slurp. She stood up straight, her pajama top falling back down over her butt.

Albert wondered if they had gone too far. He knew that Shelley was a purity girl.

Shelley stepped out of her pajama bottoms and turned around to face Albert, the front of her PJ top hiding her cunnie. She looked intently, deeply, into Albert's eyes and, keeping her eyes fixed on his, she took off her purity ring and laid it on his bedside table. She whispered, "I want something bigger inside."

She climbed onto the bed, onto her hands and knees.

Albert pulled his feet up to make room on the lower half of the bed.

With her eyes still fixed on his she lowered her head to the bed, getting down onto her elbows as she raised up her bottom, her butt and cunt sticking out over the edge. She repeated softly, "I want something bigger inside. Won't you please make me happy, Albert?"

Albert slipped out of bed, the front of his PJ bottom revealing a very, very large protuberance. He pulled out the elastic waistband of his PJ bottoms over his erection and let the pajama fall to the floor.

"Oh my," Shelley gasped as she looked back at the imposing size of Albert's stiff cock. It wasn't big if one compared him to all other hard cocks, but at the moment it looked awfully big to her. Nothing that large had been up there before, not even her little women's helper that Miss Wormer had previously found.

Albert stepped out of his PJ bottom and stepped over to Shelley, to her upraised, thrusting butt and cunt. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

She nodded, although clearly looking a little apprehensive, a little fearful. "You won't think I'm a slut or anything, will you?"

Albert smiled reassuringly, "Shelley," he said as he leaned over her bottom, "you are as good and virtuous as any girl I've ever known," and gave her bottom a few kisses of respect and admiration.

Shelley giggled, and then reached back with her left hand. She asked, "Hold my hand?"

He smiled and took her hand in his as stepped up in between her feet sticking out beyond the edge of the bed.

She spread open her thighs a bit farther to give him more room.

Albert used his right hand to help lodge the head of his dick against the entrance to her cunt. Just placing the sensitive swollen knob against her wet, warm crevice was exhilarating. The aroma of her lust drifted up to his nostrils.

"Be careful," Shelley whispered.

He let go of his cock to brace himself with a hand on her hips and pressed forward, attempting to drive his dick down into her cunt, but it just slipped out of position. She was so slippery and tight.

He placed it again against her cunt hole and this time kept it more firmly lodged by holding onto it with his fist, not letting it slip away, and then pressed forward.

"Ungh," Shelley grunted as she felt him try to force it inside. She squeezed on his hand, did her best to relax, and then felt it slip a bit inside.

It hadn't gone in far, but it did go in a bit. He pulled back, making sure that he did not pull all the way out, and then pushed again. It seemed to go in a bit further.

He continued his careful, tentative thrusts, slowly getting in deeper and deeper with each push, each one so tantalizingly exhilarating, as every nerve of his knob was being so tightly hugged, massaged, and squeezed.

Shelley kept her bottom perfectly still. She felt an impulse to help get it inside by pushing back but she was afraid that she might just make it pop back out, not being entirely in sync with Albert. This was perhaps the man's job, and she let him do the work.

Albert then felt the knob suddenly slip deep inside, becoming tightly ensconced within the slippery soft confines of Shelley's cunt. She felt so terribly, terribly tight, like her cunnie was a series of thousands of lips, all firmly kissing his cock. It was just so fucking good. He squeezed her hand, with appreciation, with lust, and with affection.

He pressed forward, slowly forcing his cock deeper and deeper and deeper down within her cunt, meeting the most wonderful resistance all the way in, engulfing, gripping his cock in such a tight, loving embrace, the soft wet walls of her cunt molding, squeezing, and caressing every inch, every centimeter.

"Oh Albert," Shelley moaned, "you're just so big."

He provided fuller, lengthier thrusts. Shelley closed her eyes and moaned with deep, fundamental pleasure, grasping even more tightly on his hand as her cunt did likewise with his cock. This was not the way she had expected to be fucked the first time, from behind, her butt up in the air, but it was perhaps so appropriate, so right, as it was this way that she so often had been presenting herself to him.

Before too long though he was all the way in, and it had been well worth the effort. He had never felt a more lovely home for his cock.

Shelley sighed, "Oh Albert, you feel so good, so, so, so big inside me." She wasn't saying that to be nice, as she had tried to sooth him after his losing chess match. Perhaps a lot of girls do just say that, but Shelley was being quite honest. To her virginal cunt Albert felt like a bull.

And her saying so made Albert feel like one, a very proud, satisfied, and lustfully excited bull. He smiled to himself. No, he openly smiled and thrust even harder, slapping his abdomen against her butt, jarring her body as he pounded his big, large, monstrous bull cock deep down inside her, thrusting again and again and again.

"Hmmph, hmmph, hmmph," Shelley groaned with each pounding plunge, at times altering with a quiet little whimpering as her cunnie was being so thoroughly serviced, pumped, and pounded. She spread her thighs wider, wanting to let him in as far as he could possibly go. Yes, this was much, much better than his finger. She used the fingers of her free hand to reach back between her thighs to diddle her clit as he plunged his cock in and out of her gripping, clenching cunt.

Albert suddenly fell down over Shelley's back, shifting their held hands up higher on the bed, their fingers now intertwining as he used his free hand to reach around her body to take hold of her right breast.

He gasped with wonder as his hand grasped her boob. How very strange that this was in fact the first time he had in fact held or even touched her breast. This was virgin territory as well, and its softness, its roundness, just felt so amazingly cool. He squeezed and pawed her boob, feeling the erect nipple pressing against his palm.

Shelley now returned his thrusts with her own frantic humping. Her prize bull could not escape its stall now and she gave herself over to an obscene bucking of her hips, knowing that she would not last very long. She briefly wondered if that was wrong, to let herself cum before he did, but it had been such a long, long day of sustained and frustrated stimulation. She had almost cum on the stage, with Albert making the vibrator shimmy in her cunnie while Miss Wormer gave her the public spanking, and then almost again while she was thrusting her naked butt back at Albert while he finger fucked her cunnie and diddled her clit. But, she would not be denied now and she suddenly felt herself swept away by her climax, surging over her body like a tsunami of blissful engulfing enchantment, taking her away with its encompassing, absorbing tide. "Oh Albert," she sighed, feeling her knees trembling, her legs going weak.

Albert felt Shelley's cunt suddenly quiver and shiver around his cock, convulsing in little spasms of lust, of joy, and he too felt his orgasm quickly announce its arrival by that sense of an inevitable eruption from deep within his loins. He squeezed hard on her boob.

"On my bottom," Shelley gasped, somehow sensing through the cloud of her own climax that he was about to explode his load.

Albert dutifully pulled out, and just in time as his dick suddenly twitched, releasing a big large sloppy jet of cum across the back of her pajama top and then across the lily white cheeks of her ass. He let go of her breast to take hold of his cock to keep it well aimed on Shelley's cute little perky quivering bum.

"Oh Albert," Shelley sighed, lost within the bliss of the waves of her own climax, "that's so nice, so nice, dear," as she felt the torrents and sprays of his cum splash down across her pinkish derriere. It was really quite appropriate that he provide his soothing balm of cum on her recently spanked bottom. She smiled with deep satisfaction into the blanket as she felt him coat her tush with his thick, creamy gism.

Albert smiled as well, watching his dick unleash its furious load of spunk, repeatedly jerking and lurching in his fist as it continued to squirt and spurt globs and ropes of spunk along Shelley's soft, sweet cupcake derriere. The feel of an orgasm is great enough, but when accompanied by such a fetching sight it was so, so wondrous.

He smiled with pleasure and pride as he thoroughly drenched her round pink hillocks with his rain of jizz. When he was finally done he squeezed out the remaining drops into the deep crack of her ass and then fell down beside her, never letting go of her left hand.

He rolled onto his back and pulled her onto him, where she buried herself into his arms, snuggling her face into the crook of his neck.

He reached down with his right hand and softly worked the soothing warm pools and globs of cum into the tender, soft skin of her round, warm, pinkish tush.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you liked it! I really enjoyed writing it and I am considering a follow-up. I am very, very open to suggestions and ideas. In any case, please do take the time to leave a reinforcing vote. The votes are really very helpful and encouraging!