Living with Omega Theta Pi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Albert pulled his pants down to his ankles. He was about to step out of them when Miss Wormer stopped him.

"No, no, um, just leave them there."

"What?"

"Just leave them at your ankles. That way, um." She took a sip of water, giving her some time to come up with a good reason. "If somebody arrives that I have to speak with, you know, like a Dean, you can quickly get them back up. Yes...that would be preferable." The likelihood of anyone like a Dean coming to a sorority Housemother's office was pretty darned low and, besides, Miss Wormer had no intention of answering the door if anyone knocked. She just felt that Albert looked cuter with his pants at his ankles. Her heart seemed to flutter as she gazed at his tight briefs. She could see a little bulge where his penis and testicles were tucked in.

"Yes, ma'am," Albert softly replied and slipped his thumbs into the waistband of his briefs. He was glad that he had worn a fresh, new pair of briefs. His mother had often told him to always have a new pair of briefs available, in case he had to go see a doctor or something. He otherwise wore his underwear long after they became torn and frayed. He apparently had known somewhere in his mind that a fresh pair of briefs was the appropriate dress for today. He pulled them down to his ankles, so wishing that Miss Wormer wasn't standing there like that, staring at him. Once they were all the way to the floor he took a deep breath and stood back up straight, his limp penis coming into view, resting comfortably against his testicles, like a sleeping baby.

Miss Wormer smiled. She just couldn't help herself. Albert looked so adorable standing there, his underwear and pants at his ankles, his little boyish penis looking so timid and nervous. She pondered the fun of having a number of boys staying at the sorority, each of them having to come to her office at various times during the week to do their business. It would, of course, be for the purpose of protecting the sisters from their unnatural and wanton urges, but she couldn't help but feel a little warmth within her thighs just thinking about it. Yes, having young men rent rooms here could be a very, very good idea.

"Albert, wait a second," she suggested. "If you don't mind, I probably should perform an inspection."

"What?!"

Miss Wormer strode up to Albert and crouched down in front of him, her round womanly bottom stretching out the back of her business skirt. "As I said the other night, if this has been a serious change in your masturbation routine your testicles might be experiencing some discomfort." She gently cupped them on the tips of her fingers while she tenderly explored their soft pliancy with her thumb.

Albert squirmed a bit. A doctor once does this during an examination. Well, he didn't handle them so softly, so solicitously. But, in any case, it had been awkward then. It was much worse now, to say the least. He concentrated on not getting an erection, which wasn't really that hard as he felt so darned nervous.

"Any pain, any discomfort, Albert, when I do this?" She gently gave him a little squeeze.

"Um, no, no, ma'am. It's fine...um really."

She continued to explore, manipulate, and fondle the young man's testicles. It would be important not to miss anything. She even picked up his limp penis with her thumb and index finger so she could pull it aside to get a closer look. She leaned in real, real close.

Albert could feel her soft breaths on the tip of his penis. He kept his eyes averted as he might in fact swell up in her fingers, seeing the pretty bespectacled eyes of Miss Wormer so close to his dick. Of course, he was going to need to have an erection pretty soon. Perhaps he could just let it happen now?

Miss Wormer smiled, and with considerable regret she released the young man's penis and testicles. "Yes, well, they appear to be fine." She stood back up and stepped back to give him room for his masturbation. "You can go ahead now."

Albert reached for his penis and began to work on it, stroking it with just his thumb and couple of fingers, trying to get it to grow. He looked away from Miss Wormer, trying to get out of his mind the fact that she was standing there impatiently, watching him, studying him. It was just so odd, so weird, to be ordered to masturbate in front of the stern and imposing Housemother.

However, she was an attractive woman. Heck, he had looked away when she was inspecting his penis out of fear of getting an erection. Why look away now? He turned his face back and looked right at her. She really was rather attractive. She had quite shapely legs, a wonderful figure, prominent breasts, luscious red lips, red rosy cheeks, and alluring green eyes beneath those large spectacles. Perhaps if he imagined her without her clothes? His eyes fixed on the Housemother's breasts.

Miss Wormer readily perceived where the young man's eyes were staring. Don't boys realize that where they were looking was so very obvious? She found it rather disconcerting, if not insulting, for the boy to be staring at her bosom. Well, maybe it wasn't really insulting. "Albert, are you having some difficulty?"

He raised his eyes to look into hers. "Um, well, no...a little. It's just, you know, kind of an unusual situation. I'm not used to doing it, you know, like this."

"Well, you didn't seem to be having any problems the other night."

"What?"

"In your bedroom. You were playing with yourself while I was speaking with you. Don't think that I didn't notice. I most definitely saw your hand moving beneath the blankets."

It was, of course, Stacie's hand but he most definitely could not admit to that. His face reddened. "Um, I know, but, um, well, that was in bed."

"Well, perhaps you should have brought some of your magazines."

Albert wanted to remind her that he didn't have any. He did when he was living in the dorm, but he didn't dare try to hide any within his Omega room. He relied solely now on his computer, which at times was a problem because the free sites were so riddled with viruses."Yes, ma'am," he softly replied.

Miss Wormer considered the situation, pondering what to do. She knew what she was contemplating was rather bold. She didn't know if she dared. Still, she also knew she really, really wanted to. "Well," Miss Wormer finally said, quite sternly and impatiently, tapping her foot on the floor. "We really can't have you just wasting our time." She glanced over at the door, reassuring herself that it was indeed locked, and then proceeded to undo the buttons of her suit jacket.

Albert's eyes widened with shock. What was she doing! He dare not ask. He just stared with wonder.

Miss Wormer maintained her authoritative, dispassionate expression as she undid the buttons and then removed her jacket. She was wearing beneath her jacket a very nice white silk frilly blouse that hugged well the curves of her full, thrusting breasts.

But, she didn't even stop there. She began to undo its buttons as well, her eyes remaining fixed on Albert's.

A little trace of a smile could be seen on the corners of her mouth as she saw in Albert's eyes the effect of her undressing. This was kind of fun, stimulating the young man. Actually, it was more than kind of fun. She asked him, "Is this the first time you've seen a lady undo her blouse, Albert?"

"What?" With considerable reluctance he tore his eyes away from the front of Miss Wormer's blouse. He had to think fast. What was the correct answer here? It was unlikely to be the honest answer. "Um, yeah." In fact, that was the honest answer. He just wasn't sure at the time. The only naked breasts he had seen so far were those of Shelley's, and only briefly when she had come out of the shower. And, technically that didn't count, as she was a girl his age, not a "lady" as Miss Wormer had asked. Plus, equally important, at least technically, Shelley had not been undoing her blouse. Well, actually, there was also Theresa when he was peeking into her bedroom. That probably didn't count either. In any case, when he had applied for the room he had told Miss Wormer, correctly, that he was a virgin . He was not about to change her impression of him now.

Miss Wormer smiled. This was actually very nice, undressing for a boy who would be witnessing his very first breasts. It really wasn't such a bad thing to do, as he was an innocent young man. She was just helping him with his growth, his maturation, as well as with his self-control. Once all the buttons were undone she hesitated for a moment, enjoying his breathless anticipation, his excited eyes, and then she opened up her blouse to reveal her full, lusciously round breasts, so very nicely encased within a push-up, deep cleavage, bright red lace brassiere, jutting out from beneath her cultured pearl solitaire necklace.

Albert responded instantly, like Pavlov's dog, his penis swelling without him even touching it. Miss Wormer was indeed a very, very attractive woman. He most definitely could see and appreciate that now. Her breasts were just so strikingly gorgeous, like big wondrous red lacy hillocks that a boy would so love to climb.

"Well," Miss Wormer observed, "I do believe I have been helpful."

"Yes, ma'am," Albert comfortably agreed. He didn't even return his hand to his penis. He just let it grow and expand on its own, so happy and excited it was to be witnessing such treasures.

It was also quite a sight for Miss Wormer. It was like his penis had a life of its own, growing, swelling, and stiffening right before her eyes, like a balloon inflating with air, but a very hard, stiff, and now rigid balloon, pointing right at her with its big shiny red tip. She bit her lower lip as she contemplated it.

"Yes, well," she said, her voice a bit breathless and uncertain. "We must be sure that it doesn't lose any of its strength." She slowly leaned forward, the cleavage of her brassiere opening up for Albert's transfixed eyes, hers now fixed on the young man's stiff dick. She reached for the hem of her business skirt, and slowly pulled it up.

Albert's stiff cock twitched. He licked his lips as his eyes followed the path of Miss Wormer's hands or, more accurately, the path of her rising skirt.

Miss Wormer had some difficulty with her skirt, as it was rather tight. She had to wiggle and squirm a bit when she got to her thighs. But, she had dressed well for the occasion, wearing thigh high red nylons. When she reached the top of her nylons she paused, not out of any ambivalence or uncertainty, but just to let the young man admire for a moment her shapely legs. It had been quite awhile since any man, young or old, had done so, and she did feel that she had very nice long legs that were usually well hidden beneath her long business skirts.

She continued further, past the bottom of her matching red garter belt straps, and then to her bright red lace bikini panties.

Albert now wanted to grasp his cock so, so badly. Miss Wormer was fucking hot! He had never imagined her wearing such sexy undies. She always just seemed so sexless and cold. Well, one can never judge a book by its cover, and what was beneath Miss Wormer's stern, authoritative demeanor and business suits was a very sexy woman indeed. His eyes now fixed on the soft rise of her cunnie mound between her thighs.

Miss Wormer was enjoying immensely Albert's mesmerized fascination, but she was also now feeling a little self-conscious about it, as he was staring so hungrily, like a lustful animal poised to attack. "Alright then, Albert," she said, her voice a little shaky, "perhaps you should resume your, um...masturbation."

"Oh yes, ma'am, absolutely." He didn't look down at his dick. He just kept his eyes fixed on her so very enticing panties as he reached for his cock and resumed his stroking, now with a more natural ease and pleasure. He no longer felt the least bit self-conscious. This will be a very good standing appointment indeed.

Miss Wormer felt a little awkward to be just standing there, holding up her skirt, her blouse open, as if she was just a picture in one of his girlie magazines. That thought though was itself actually kind of titillating. Imagine posing for such a magazine! She wouldn't mind, at least doing it just once, if it was for the good of the sorority, and anonymous. It would in fact be an innocently naughty little dalliance. She turned around and bent over, resting her hands and elbows on her desk, thrusting her bottom out toward Albert. She looked back at him to ask, "Is this how they pose in your magazine?"

Albert just nodded, realizing though that he was now effectively admitting to having such a magazine. Well, it hadn't been that long since he tossed his collection to move into the sorority. He continued to stroke his cock, but taking his time in doing so. He really wanted this to last as long as possible, and Miss Wormer was not going to make that easy.

Miss Wormer wiggled her bottom back and forth. "Of course, in your magazine they can't move like this, can they Albert."

"No ma'am." He thought it best not to point out that they did that and much more in his collection of internet porn. Fortunately, she did not know the password to his computer.

Miss Wormer's heart was racing. She knew she was in rather dangerous territory, but it was also so very exciting, so very arousing. She reached back with her hands to take hold of the waistband of her panties and, while looking back at Albert stroking that so very stiff and hard cock, she asked, "Have you ever seen a naked woman's bottom before, Albert?"

It was again a tricky question. He had most definitely seen Shelley's, and much more than just her bottom. "Well, I did see Shelley's."

Miss Wormer's fingers paused and her eyes widened with concern. "Excuse me?"

"When she was being disciplined...by you."

Miss Wormer smiled. Well, of course, Albert had seen her bottom then. She pulled her panties down just a bit, just far enough so he could see the beginning of her crack. "Did that excite you, Albert?"

Now that was most definitely a very, very tricky question. How could a young man really deny that, and what would it imply now? "Um, well..." His voice grew quieter. "A little, I guess."

Miss Wormer again wiggled her bottom for the boy. "Now, don't feel ashamed about that, Albert. It's perfectly natural to find the soft round curves of a lady's derriere to be attractive." She pulled her panties all the way off her womanly behind. "Do you find mine to be attractive?" She parked her panties at her thighs,

"Oh yes, ma'am," he replied, feeling his balls churning, his cock yearning, as his eyes feasted upon the sight of Miss Wormer's naked ass coming into view.

And, Miss Wormer really did have a very, very gorgeous ass: so white, and now looking so big and round, thrusting back at him. She spread her legs a bit, not only to keep her panties up but to also let him see a bit more.

"Oh my gosh, Miss Wormer," Albert exclaimed as his eyes witnessed her lusciously full feminine lips peeking out from between her thighs. He even detected a bit of glistening moisture. She was wet? She was aroused? Miss Wormer wanted him to fuck her? That couldn't possibly be true!

Miss Wormer considered what to do. She knew what she so very much wanted to do, and it would probably go far in helping to restrain Albert's impulses with the girls in the house. But, she also knew what she so very much shouldn't do. She said softly, "Albert, would you like to have intercourse with Miss Wormer, with...me?" If Albert was having sex with her, then he really wouldn't want to have sex with any of the sisters. Yes, this would be the best thing to do.

'Absolutely!' Albert thought. But, as soon as he opened his mouth to speak, he knew he shouldn't. A few days ago he most certainly would have, but not now. It really wouldn't be right, for Shelley. "Oh, I don't think I should, Miss Wormer."

Miss Wormer arched her back, trying to entice him further, showing him her womanly cunt like a mare in heat. "Albert, it's alright, this will help you control yourself with the girls. You have my full permission to do so." She added, with a twinkle in her eyes and a wiggle in her hips, "I won't give you any demerits at all for it."

Albert smiled back, but what to say? He couldn't tell her about Shelley. He could make up a girl, outside of the house, but she probably wouldn't believe him, plus a very tangled web of deceit was likely to be woven if he went down that path. "I just don't think it's right, Miss Wormer, to do it before I'm married. I want to save myself for marriage."

Miss Wormer smiled. She was quite surprised, to say the least, but also very pleased. One might suppose that a woman would be pretty darned disappointed, and perhaps even insulted, to be turned down when offering herself like this, panties at her thighs. But, she was in fact quite proud of Albert. She looked back at him. "Albert, I'm so impressed. You are really embracing the values, even the vows, of Omega Theta Pi." She felt now terribly reassured about his behavior with the sisters, despite his moment of indiscretion.

She considered telling him that she had only just been testing him, and that he had passed with flying colors. That would offset any embarrassment at being so rejected. But, he probably wouldn't believe her and, besides, maybe he would change his mind later. "Well, at least come over here and given Miss Wormer a hug."

"Well, yeah, sure," he replied and made his way over to her, which was rather awkward to do with his briefs and slacks tangled around his ankles. He almost tripped a couple of times.

Miss Wormer watched with amusement as he clumsily approached her, his stiff penis bobbing and wagging as he struggled across the floor.

She didn't get up to hug him. When he arrived she was still bent over the desk, her naked bottom thrusting back. "Come here," she said, reaching back for him, "snuggle up to your Housemother and give her a nice big warm hug."

It seemed rather obvious what she wanted him to do, but this isn't the time you wanted a miscommunication. Did she really want him to press his cock against her butt?

His last couple of steps were quite tentative, and he braced for her reaction when the tip of his knob touched the soft curve of her ass.

She reached back and grasped hold of him by the waist and pulled him, and his cock, in tight against her, enveloping his shaft within her soft, warm butt cheeks. Her panties fell the rest of the way to her ankles.

"There you go," she said, like a teacher encouraging a young student, "he deserves a very special hug for being such a good boy." She let go of his hips and pressed her cheeks together around his stiffness, capturing it tightly within her womanly buns, giving it a nice warm, soft embrace. "Does that feel nice, Albert?"

"Yes, ma'am," he gasped. It did feel real, real nice.

"You hold it in there, okay?"

"Oh yeah, sure, sorry," Albert apologized. It was perhaps inconsiderate of him to assume that she would be holding her bottom cheeks for him. And, besides, he was quite happy to do so, smiling as he took hold of Miss Wormer's soft pliant womanly cheeks and squeezed them together around his cock. He slowly, gently, slid his dick up and down inside.

"Mmmmmm," Miss Wormer sighed. She whispered, "That's nice, Albert."

She rested her cheek against her hands and basked in the feel of Albert's young stiff cock sliding up and down the crack of her ass. "Lean down over me, son," she suggested. "Reach around and give Miss Wormer's breasts a hug as well." She wanted to feel once again a young man's hands upon her breasts.

He very gladly did so, leaning down over her body and slipping his hands beneath her to grasp hold of those full soft boobs, giving them a real big squeeze.

These were in fact the first boobs that he had held, as he hadn't yet touched Shelley's, a poignant fact that dawned on him as soon as his hands grasped Miss Wormer's. It was rather nice to start off with such full womanly breasts. He did though feel a pang of guilt. Would he consider Shelley's to be as good? Bigger is better, isn't it? Well, he doubted that he would feel that way, if he did indeed get the chance to feel hers. Still, the first ones are perhaps the best ones, and these were just so large and squishy. His cock swelled against her ass. "Miss Wormer," he gasped as he groped her heaving boobs with his hands and humped her bare butt with his stiff dick.