Lucy Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then something drew my eyes upwards, and I found Lucy looking down into them. She was smiling, but such a gently inviting smile that I felt sure that at that moment she understood and wanted to satisfy my deepest wants and needs. And as though to confirm that she moved closer to me, bending forward so the full weight of her breasts strained against the delicate lace-work.

But even as I lifted my hands to take what she was offering me, I suddenly realised that if I touched her all the ideas and plans I had been making would be forgotten and wasted. I knew that if I merely touched her I wouldn't be able to stop myself going further, knew that just the feel of her would sweep everything else from my mind. So although it took tremendous self-restraint, I let my hands drop, and pushed myself further back in the chair.

I saw the look of surprise and confusion on Lucy's face, then a moment later she stepped back, and having moved a little further away she began to slowly turn round and round, again raking her fingers through her hair, again giving me another opportunity to see her from all angles.

In some ways it was as though I had never seen her body before, and I was totally entranced. My mouth felt as dry as dust, and I could feel the uncomfortable pressure of my rigidly swollen cock pressing against the confines of my trousers. But as I licked my lips and shifted in the chair, I felt the tension rising even higher when she began to slowly ease the dress down over her hips.

As she turned I stared at the gradually increasing amount of creamy white flesh, then saw the flash of red as she uncovered the top of the panties, then a few moments later the dress suddenly dropped around her feet.

Lucy had timed it so she again had her back to me when it fell, denying me the view of the front of her, but giving me a completely unobstructed one of her gorgeous bottom. And even as my eyes took in the sight of the way the fine lace clung to the twin cheeks, I also found that my earlier hopes had been realised, she was wearing those fabulous grip-top stockings.

She stepped out of the dress, turning her head to see my reaction and smiling when she saw the tense excitement reflected in the expression on my face. Then she bent to pick it up, doing it slowly, and deliberately pausing before straightening up again, giving me still more time to drool over the sight of the so very, very sexy globes of her arse.

I imagined them without even that wispy covering, imagined the deep crevice between them, imagined pressing my cock into it, then deeper, into one or other entrance. And as those thoughts and images grew stronger I felt beads of perspiration breaking out on my forehead and the already rigid mass between my legs starting to throb.

When Lucy had shaken and folded her dress she hung it over the back of a chair then lifted one foot up on to the seat and slipped her finger-tips into the top of the black nylon stocking. But she paused, turned, and gave me a questioning look, and when I shook my head at the unspoken inquiry she smiled back understandingly.

'You really are the most beautiful woman on the planet, and there just aren't the words to tell you how much I love you my darling.' I managed to say, my voice croaking with emotion and pent-up desire.

'It's wonderful to hear you say it. And don't forget I feel exactly the same way about you lover.' she replied, then arched her eye-brows as she added. 'But if you don't want me to take my stockings off what would you like me to do now?'

'Come back here please.'

As she moved towards me I stood up and reached into my pocket for the scarf. 'Turn around, we're going to play a little game.'

'Oh goodie!' she answered as she did as I'd asked.

'Now if you want me to stop at any time, just say so. OK?' I said.

'Uh-huh.' she replied, nodding.

I felt her trembling slightly as I passed the scarf around her head, covering her eyes, then ensuring she couldn't possibly see anything by making a double thickness. Then, having firmly secured the blind-fold I drew her arms behind her back and slipped two of the panty-hose loops over her wrists. 'Now, upstairs.' I said in a gruff, and much deeper voice, holding the panty-hose in one hand and guiding her with the other.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs I gave her enough slack on one arm so she could hold on to the banister for support, but as she started up I suddenly tugged her to a halt.

'Stop a minute!' I said in the same rough voice. 'I want a proper look at what you've got.' I added, hooking my free hand in to the waist-band of her panties.

Only being able to use one hand made getting them off more tricky than I had anticipated and Lucy did nothing to help, standing quite motionless until I had finally got them down around her ankles, and then only lifting each foot when I urged her to do so.

'Ah yeeesss, superb!' I said in the same, somewhat disguised voice as I stroked and squeezed the fleshy globes. 'Quite superb. I'm already looking forward to sampling these.' I added, feeling a strong shiver run through Lucy's body as I squeezed harder, then pushed my fingers up into the dark crevice between them.

I burrowed my fingers even deeper as we slowly climbed the rest of the stairs, and got the distinct impression that the hot dampness was increasing with each passing second. Certainly my cock was becoming even more unruly. Just the sight of her undulating arse would have been enough to get it going, but having that, plus the feel of her, was so exciting that by the time we reached the top it was throbbing even more strongly.

When she reached the upstairs landing Lucy naturally turned towards the main bed-room. 'No, this way. And from now on you say not one word.' I said in as severe a tone of voice as I could manage, tugging her in the opposite direction, then guiding her along the passage.

Once inside the guest bed-room I instructed her to stand still while I unfastened her bra and removed it, then told her to get up and lie down on the bed. Then without saying another word I quickly tied the loose ends of the panty-hose around her wrists to the top corner posts, and slipped the other two loops over her feet and tied those to the posts at the foot of the bed. I had purposely left just a little slack in the bonds and so, having retrieved the two pillows, I was able to lift her and push them both under her bottom.

Although she had done as I had told her, not said a word, nor even uttered a sound of either protest or pleasure, by the time I had finished doing what I had to I could tell that the uncertainty and tension were affecting her. Her body trembled each time I touched her anywhere, her breathing was shorter and much faster than usual, and what I could see of her face was flushed and her upper lip flecked with perspiration.

Then, having completed the basic preparations I took a moment to step back and check, and to admire my handiwork.

The sight was literally breath-taking, like a sequence from some truly raunchy porno movie. But unlike many of those, this one was made truly exhilarating because the star was such a stunningly beautiful girl.

Her magnificent breasts quickly rising and falling, their jutting, dark red tips revealing her heightened sexual excitement. Her flat, lightly muscled stomach and perfectly rounded hips. Her long slender legs, made all the more alluring by the black, thigh length nylons.

I couldn't help myself staring down at her, feeling myself responding to the scene and the thoughts it inspired. And that naturally made my cock throb even more strongly, so without taking my eyes off her I moved back from the bed and stripped off the rest of my clothes to free the rigidly engorged length.

It was obvious that in the relatively short time it had taken me to strip the suspense of not knowing what was happening had further heightened her reactions. Although she had been able to control her previously short, rapid breaths, her nipples had tightened until they were jutting from her swollen breasts like twin spikes, and I could see muscles twitching in various parts of her body.

Again it was as though I was watching a scene from a porno movie, and I tried to take the place of an unemotionally involved viewer standing there, silently looking down at an unknown, but truly beautiful female star.

Then I realised that at that moment it was the position the girl was in, rather than her physical beauty, that would have really held the viewer's attention. Blind-folded, bound at wrist and ankle, and with her hips lifted by the pillows her spread-eagled body was arched high off the bed. The position seemed to have been chosen to do just one thing, to not just clearly expose her pussy, but to display it, making it centre shot, so to speak.

I thought the viewer would feel exactly as I did at that moment. Feel an overwhelming urge to bury his demandingly fiery cock deep inside that moistly pouting cleft. Then after experiencing the most unbelievably gratifying pleasures, relieve both the unbearable pressure and the painful ache in his balls, by pumping the girl's cunt full of his churning semen.

And there was nothing to stop him! She was obviously utterly defenceless, her luscious body available for that, or for whatever other activity his imagination could devise. For one fleeting moment I could start to understand what drove some rapists. The thought that he had total power over both the girl and what happened next. Could do with her exactly what he wanted. Could carry out whatever perverted activity he needed to do to bring on the most tumultuous orgasm.

That sense of power was almost overwhelming, and I felt myself reeling dizzily.

But that moment passed and I found myself looking down at Lucy, my darling Lucy, the woman I loved more than anything. And I knew it was for our mutual pleasure that we were doing what we were, not just mine, but also hers.

So I finally moved to the bed-side, took the head-phones from the table and placed them over her ears, starting the music and, so I could keep pace with it, letting it also play from the speakers in the room. Lucy smiled as she recognised the opening bars, and then blue me a kiss with her lips, showing that she finally understood at least some of what I had been planning.

As the introduction progressed I let my hands run slowly over her body, not concentrating on any particular place, but making sure I stroked and caressed every single part of her. Although for some time I did no more than that I could feel Lucy's tension steadily increasing, but I waited until the orchestra began to play a major role in the piece before reaching for the vibrator.

When the first movement began to build I got up on the bed and knelt between her legs. Then, when I felt the moment was right, I pressed my mouth to her pussy, pushing my stiffened tongue as deep as I could, and then held the whirring vibrator against the area immediately above it.

The much more intense stimulation made her give a sharp cry of surprise, then as the concerto started towards the movement's crescendo, she began to moan and grind herself more firmly down against its source.

She reached her climax just a beat or two behind the music's, and although I pulled the vibrator away I continued sucking her freely flowing juices until I could tell she had worked through to the end of it.

The second movement was the one Lucy had originally commented about, it was romantically slow, and much longer than the first. I knew the sudden, but extremely intense climax would have left her entire body sensitised and used the music's changed mood and timing to unhurriedly re-build her arousal.

As before, I slowly caressed every part of her, feeling my fingers tingling as they slipped over the silky smoothness of her body, and that time drawing soft gasps of pleasure from her. Gasps that turned to louder sighs when I eventually reached her breasts and started kissing them and sucking her still stiffly swollen nipples. Then as I continued sucking and gently nibbling the leathery spikes, I slid one hand down between her legs and up underneath her, lightly pressing my forearm against her wetly pouting pussy lips as I fondled and squeezed her buttocks.

I knew the music well enough to be able to time the increasing intensity of my various caresses to its progression, and then to prepare for the movement's climax. At the cueing key change I lifted myself above her, supporting myself rather unsteadily on one hand while guiding my still powerfully throbbing cock with the other.

'Ooohhh yeeesss my love!' Lucy sighed as she realised what I was about to do.

But because of what I had already done her pussy was sopping wet, and that, plus the unusual position of her arched body meant I was immediately able to get it really deep. She gave a much louder cry of almost frightened protest as she felt the full length driving straight up inside her, straining against her bonds as its mass stretched her wide open and the head burrowed into the depths of her cunt.

But the cry must have been her body's automatic reaction to what I had done, once Lucy knew she had taken it all, felt my cock buried right to the hilt and my pelvis pressing against her still jutting clit, she calmed down. 'Oooh shit!' she groaned. 'That's so good! Now fuck me, please fuck me!'

In spite of the slickness of her pussy the angle of her body seemed to tighten its fit even more than usual, and as I'd thrust into her I had felt a really powerful surge of pleasure shoot up my spine and into my brain. But in spite of the strength of that surge and my already overwhelming need, I held to my original plan. Somehow managing to restrain the natural inclination to begin thrusting hard and fast and instead keeping my movements in time with the slow rhythm of the music.

And although my excitement remained at near fever pitch, fucking her at that slow, almost leisurely pace did seem to reduce the urgency of demand I'd been feeling. It was as though my brain was regulating the rest of my body's responses, swapping one brief burst of ecstasy for a prolonged period of thrillingly intense pleasure.

But, perhaps because they were being driven not only by what I was doing, but also by some long-held fantasy, Lucy's reactions were quite different. At first, apart from gasping each time I thrust forward, she remained silent, but then, as her body began to respond more strongly, she started vocalising. Initially they were no more than unintelligible mutterings, then, although hoarsely and in broken phrases, they became more clear.

'Ah, my phantom lover, he's so strong, and I'm helpless to stop him.'

'No, don't want to stop him, want to feel his cock.'

'Wonderful cock. Big, powerful cock!'

'Love it! Love his cock! Want more, much more of it!'

In the background the music was slowly working its way towards the closing section of the second movement, the base line became more dominant, the chord progressions providing a dark, rolling upwelling of powerful energy. And as that theme developed and rode up through key and pitch changes Lucy's physical responses grew stronger too.

'More! Fuck me more!' she groaned loudly, her body heaving as she strained against the bonds. Then. 'Fuck, fuck me, oh fuck me!' even more loudly, and a few seconds later, she started to climax again.

And that was the moment I had been waiting for. In spite of her wailing cry of protest, I pulled out of her, reaching for the vibrator with one hand, and the dildo with the other. Then while her body was still being wracked by orgasmic convulsions, I slid Fred into her pussy and, having turned on the vibrator and lifted her a little higher, managed to get the tip into her anus.

Even though she was being wracked by shuddering tremors, her body was so supple she was somehow able to both arch herself higher and yet still relax enough muscles for me to be able to push both a little deeper. And the effect was electric! Her climax intensified, then, as I continued carefully sliding both back and forth and she took more and more of them inside herself, it turned into a series of ever heightening peaks.

The climax continued after the concerto's second movement finished and third had begun, a shorter faster section, and even though I could see her body was beginning to tire from the effect of the continuously rolling orgasm, I still had one more surprise for her.

I had tied her down in such a way that, with her arms extended wide and high above her, there was just enough room left between her head and the rails at the top of the bed for me to do what I had in mind. So, while still keeping the action with the vibrator and dildo going, I managed to lift and turn myself completely around until I was stretched out over the top of her. And as I did that I took the opportunity to glance down at my much-ignored cock. It looked monstrous, the veins up the shaft knotted, the head grossly swollen and a dark, plum red colour, and drops of pre-cum oozing from the eye.

The strength of her orgasm was such that she was having to gulp air in through her mouth and as I didn't want to risk choking her I moved very cautiously, pushing down until just the tip of my cock-head was brushing against her lips.

I could tell the unexpected contact startled her and it took her a couple of seconds to realise what was causing it. But when she did she managed a hurried. 'Oh yes! Yes I want to taste it! Taste your cock! Fuck it, fuck my mouth!' Before opening it wide and lifting her head as far as she could to take it.

Her enthusiastic reaction gave me the confidence to go on and I began slowly moving up and down, initially being careful to push no more than the head inside. But she took it so eagerly, trying to lift her head higher, and sucking hard, that I gradually pressed it deeper.

Having her lips skimming up and down over the super-sensitive rim of my cock-head sent thrills surging up my spine. As they were almost immediately followed by those generated by the warm, wet suction of her mouth I was soon lost in a haze of blissful delight. I quickly lost most of the self-control I had been using until then, and although I wasn't aware of doing it, as my excitement mounted I must have been subconsciously keeping time with the background music, gradually thrusting faster.

But although I had used it to control the timing of Lucy's responses, the fact that my own climax came just as the music came to an end was purely a fortuitous coincidence. I hadn't really appreciated just how much pressure had built inside myself during all that had gone before, so the suddenness of it took me completely by surprise. One minute I was revelling in the thrills I was getting from pushing in and out of her welcoming mouth, then I became aware of a churning, rising rush, and the next second I erupted.

But in spite of its force and unexpectedness I still had enough sense to realise that in that position, being unable to move her head in any way, I could easily choke my darling Lucy. I could do nothing about the first gout that I had already blasted down her throat, but even as the subsequent loads seared up through me, I pulled myself upwards. As I did so I looked down, watching my jerking cock squirting the hot, sticky semen all over the lower half of her face and neck.

And even as I watched it pumping, I saw her face contorting from the pleasure-pain of yet another orgasmic peak, felt her body shuddering from the massive convulsions the vibrator and dildo had brought on.

'Give it back to me! Let me suck it!' she hissed a few moments later, lifting her head again.

If that was what she wanted I certainly wasn't going to deny myself that final pleasure. And although by then my arms were aching from the time I'd been holding myself in that awkward position, they held out long enough for me to experience the thrill of her vacuuming mouth and swirling tongue sucking the last few spurts of semen from me and then carefully licking my cock completely clean.

1...67891011