Lucy Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

When she was finally done with me I undid the blindfold and released her wrists and ankles, then as we held each other tight, we kissed, long and hard.

'That was wonderful Jack.' she whispered a very long time later, when we had both at least started to recover from the draining power of what we had shared. 'Some girls say it's great for your skin, like a face-mask, but I'm going to have a quick wash.' she said, referring to the rapidly caking splodges of semen on her face. Then added. 'Then you can tell me what gave you the idea.'

'Use the en-suite in our bed-room, we'll tidy up in here in the morning.'

While Lucy went to freshen up I did likewise and took a piss in the other bath-room, then went through to our bed-room and got into bed.

She rejoined me a couple of minutes later, slipping in beside me and pulling me close. 'Now, tell me what gave you that brilliant idea.'

'You did.'

'Me? How, when?'

'Originally, when we were looking through my book of erotic paintings. Remember which one was your favourite?'

'Of course I do, I didn't know you had though. But why now, tonight?'

'What you said when we were talking about the other diners. Remember the couple you picked out, the good-looking couple. You said he looked as though he might be able to pick the right time for something different. That perhaps he might be into a bit of bondage. And you said you could imagine a woman like her enjoying sometimes being dominated in bed.

That brought back the memory of your selection, then I sort of put the two things together.'

'Three things.'

'Three?'

'You obviously also remembered what I said about always having fancied being made love to while that concerto was playing.'

'Yes, of course. So, did you really like it?'

'Like it? I loved it Jack, all of it! Surely you could see I did?'

'You weren't worried about being tied up?'

'It was exciting, made everything else even more intense. I even liked the scary bits.'

'What scary bits?'

'Right at the start, downstairs. When you used that different voice, sounded rough. Then later, up here, when you just left me lying there, not saying or doing anything. It was weird, scary, but exciting too, in fact I got close to climaxing right then! But of course you left the really best bit until last, the three things at once, that was truly brilliant!'

'I was worried about that bit, not knowing if I was going to actually hurt you.'

'I knew you were being careful, but then you always are, you darling man.' she added, before kissing me again. 'Careful, but even more importantly, creative, very creative. Now I'm going to have to put my thinking hat on so I can do something equally creative for you sometime.'

'You don't have to do that, it's not a competition my darling.'

'I know it's not, but remember I get just as much of a kick as you do when we do something a bit different. You got excited doing what you did for me, didn't you?'

'Of course I did.'

'So, it's the same for me when I do something for you. We both benefit. But now I think I'm ready for some sleep. And I'm sure you are.' she added with a low giggle.


TO BE CONTINUED

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers
1...67891011