Lucy Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'The way you locked yourself onto me was partly to blame for how deep I was getting.'

'Didn't you like being part of the beast with two backs?' she asked with a chuckle, referring to an ancient Oriental description of that position.

'Of course I did, it was spectacular.' I replied, pulling her closer so I could kiss her. 'As you are my darling, quite unbelievably spectacular.'


Chapter 15

Dining Out

As the tea she had brought me had by then become stone cold Lucy insisted I stay where I was while she made a fresh pot. 'You need to get some energy back, for later this evening.' she said with a cheeky grin as she slid out of bed.

'Just because we've proved you're indestructible doesn't mean you're inexhaustible too.' I replied. 'But this time I'll do as I'm told.' I added, actually quite grateful for the opportunity to sink back down.

Then, having been even more surprised than Lucy had been at the strength of my response, while she was gone I thought through what had happened. I had fucked her that powerfully only twice before, the first time had been that first evening, the second was after lunch at the River Gardens. The trigger for the first had been a combination of my own long bottled-up physical frustration, mixed with Lucy's obvious willingness and need. The second had been from a steady build-up of sexual tension between the two of us over quite a long period of time. But this time the cause had been quite different to either of those.

I tried to reconstruct what had been going on inside me as we playfully wrestled with each other. At first the entangling bed-clothes had been no more than an irritation. But then when I tried to free myself, and Lucy had seen the opportunity to further frustrate my attempts to subdue her, my feelings had changed. I found it very hard to identify exactly what I had been feeling at that time, but recognised that it had something to do with not having complete control of my actions.

Then quite out of the blue something Lucy had said popped into my mind. Something she had said the afternoon we had been looking through the book of erotic paintings, when she showed me her favourite, the one with the girl being fucked three ways at once.

The girl was being held in place by a series of straps and I had asked Lucy if the bondage aspect of the picture hadn't turned her off a bit. She had said. 'Not in this sort of picture, no.' And I had then asked her about in real life. She'd paused thoughtfully for some time before replying, and when she had I'd detected a note of nervous hesitation in her voice. 'I'd have to have complete trust in the person doing it. Then it might be exciting.'

The subject hadn't come up again since, and although I had no previous experience of bondage in any form, what had happened to me, the way I had reacted to just being tangled up in bed-clothes made me think about it's undoubted appeal to many people. And then wonder if it was something Lucy might like, and then if I might also find it exciting.

I was still trying, not very successfully, to create scenarios and imagine my reaction to them when Lucy brought me a fresh cup of tea. Then having given me a quick kiss she disappeared into the bath-room and although brief, the interruption had been enough to wipe the muddled thoughts from my head. So I let myself drift into a state of semi-wakefulness, giving my body that chance to regain at least some of the energy I had used during the desperate fucking I had given her.

Although I caught occasional glimpses of Lucy as she got herself ready, she was obviously being careful to prevent me from seeing more than that until she was completely satisfied with her final appearance. So, not wanting to spoil the effect of her entrance, once I had showered and dressed I went downstairs to fix myself a drink and watch a bit of television.

The TV programme masked the sound of her coming downstairs so I was taken a bit by surprise when she came into the room. The movement caught my eye but then when I saw the way she looked she had my complete attention.

As she had done the evening we went to the concert she had given herself a more sophisticated look by using different make-up and lifting and coiling her hair higher than usual. The dress was a little longer than the one she had worn that evening, had a fuller skirt made of dozens of tiny pleats, and being strapless, left her beautiful shoulders quite bare. There was no hint of the bra I knew she had on underneath and in place of the jet choker she had previously worn, was a single strand of pearls.

'Stunning my darling, you look absolutely stunning!'

'Thank you Jack. The bra doesn't show at the back, does it?' she asked, twirling around for me to check.

As the movement made the skirt spin up my eyes dropped to the length of nylon clad leg it briefly exposed, and I found myself hoping that she was again wearing the grip-top stockings rather than pantyhose. 'Not a sign of it.' I assured her when the falling skirt cut off the tempting view.

'It fits me beautifully Jack, I hope you'll like it too, when you eventually get to see it.' she said with a cheeky grin, then added. 'Is there time for me to have a drink before we go?'

'Plenty of time.' I said, taking my glass across for a refill.

'I just can't get over the idea that there's a car for me in the garage Jack.' she said as she sat down.

'Haven't you owned a car before?'

'Oh yes, at home, a car's an essential out where we live. But it's just an old bomb, about twenty years old, Dad helped me buy it when I left school. I never really enjoyed driving it, I was always worried it was going to break-down and leave me stranded in the middle of nowhere. I can't wait to take us for a spin in this one.'

'We could do that tomorrow.' I said, handing her the glass and sitting down beside her.

'No we can't Jack, I have to work tomorrow. We've been so busy this week I've done hardly any studies and I've a stack of stuff to catch up on.'

'I understand, but now you don't have the job to go to couldn't we could make the most of at least one of those days next week, head out somewhere, take a picnic with us?'

'Yes of course!' she said excitedly. 'That is if you can get away from your business for a day.'

'That's no problem, you just think about which day is best for you, and I'll organise things with my people so nobody misses me.' I answered with a grin.

With that decided we sat sipping our drinks and talking about possible places to go until it was time to leave for the restaurant.

Although I had been there several times before I was not a regular so there was no reason for the maitre d' to pay us any particularly special attention. And even though Lucy looked even more beautiful than she had the day we went to the River Gardens, the clientele was less interested in who was also dining out, so she didn't turn quite as many heads.

I had specifically requested a table with a view, and as the restaurant was located on a prominent cliff-top, and they kept the internal lighting low, at night-time it was quite spectacular. 'This is lovely Jack.' she said once we were seated and had ordered a drink.

'Yes it is isn't it, especially on a clear night. And the moon should be coming up soon, so it will be even better then.'

'You're not thinking of us sneaking down to the beach between courses I hope.' she said in a low whisper as the waiter arrived with our drinks and the menu.

I grinned, the memory of our session on the beach still fresh in my mind. 'Not tonight, I don't think your dress is appropriate for scrambling through sand dunes.'

'And I'm certainly not risking getting sand in this beautiful underwear. So we'll just have to curb our passion. But I wonder if the idea will occur to anyone else here.' she added as she glanced around the room.

'Well I think it's a bit too well known for any locals to be dining out with someone they shouldn't be. But it also attracts quite a few inter-state business people, and some of them might be with, shall we say, a friend.'

'Wouldn't they be more likely to head back to their five star hotel room?'

'You would think so, but they might have a reason for not wanting to do that.'

'Like a wife waiting for them?'

'I think that's pretty unlikely, but hotel bills sometimes get sent to wrong addresses and two breakfasts could be a bit hard to explain.'

'And it would be a bit impolite to chuck a girl out on the streets in the middle of the night.' she replied with a low giggle. 'So I wonder just what these people will be up to after they finish their meal, and where they'll be doing it? That couple in the corner for instance?' she suggested, discretely indicating the table she meant.

The pair were not unlike ourselves, the man about my age and the girl perhaps even a little younger than Lucy. 'Definitely not the beach, maybe the hotel, but how about the back seat of the Mercedes for them?'

'Oh yes!' She said, managing to suppress her laughter at the idea. 'I like this game. Why not have a look around while we are deciding what to eat, then we can compare notes once we've ordered.' she suggested.

And that's what we did, each discretely checking out the other people in the restaurant, every now and then catching each other's eye and grinning as we mentally compiled thoughts about the possible late night activities of our fellow diners.

Once our orders had been taken we relaxed and Lucy asked for my ideas.

'I honestly don't see any beach-goers here, it's a bit too up-market. But there are definitely a few who I would guess are with someone other than their husband or wife.'

'I agree with you there Jack, which ones have you spotted?'

I identified three couples whose subtle actions and intensity of conversation seemed to me to indicate a relationship other than that between a husband and wife. 'Yes I picked those too. A bit too obviously having affairs. Now it's my turn. Let's see. Home to bed, but without any action.' she said for the two nearest tables, where several already over-weight couples were further stuffing themselves. 'And there are quite a few others I'd put in the same category. But there is one interesting pair, definitely not married, at least to each other, and the man looks as though he might use a bit of imagination about the way he does it.' she added.

'Which ones?'

'Over there, near that palm tree. Dark haired guy in his late thirties, early forties, with the woman in green. She looks a bit older than him, very well preserved, and I'd say she still has an extremely good bust. And the dress and jewellery are undoubtedly very expensive.'

Although I hadn't specifically noticed them when I had been looking around I quickly spotted the couple she meant. The woman was certainly attractive, in an obvious sort of way, and even from a distance the man had an air of well-groomed sophistication about him.

'Yes, there'll definitely be plenty of action there later tonight. But what makes you think he would be an imaginative lover?' I asked.

'Well she's obviously older than he is, by quite a bit I should think. She's certainly not short of money, maybe inherited it from a wealthy first husband. So she can afford to be choosy about who she sleeps with. I think she might be looking for someone who can excite her jaded palate?'

'So what do you think he would have to do to please her?' I asked, seizing the opportunity to find out more about what went on in Lucy's imagination.

'She'd want somebody strong, not just physically, but mentally too. Someone who wouldn't be put off by her maturity, and her previous experiences. Someone prepared and able to go a bit further.'

'What do you mean, further?'

'Be able to pick the right time for something different, maybe be a bit rough, a bit demanding, that sort of thing. Perhaps he's into a bit of bondage. I can imagine a woman like that sometimes liking being dominated in bed.'

I had this odd sense of deja vu, for the second time in just a few hours I was reminded of what Lucy had said in the study, and for the second time I wondered about whether she would like me to try it with her. Would she really like to try it? And would I?

Even though my thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of our first course, as we ate and continued amusing each other with comments about our fellow diners, I returned again and again to the idea. Some time before we had finished the main course I had decided that if we were going to experiment that night was as good an opportunity as we would get. By the time we got home we would both be relaxed from the food and wine, and if she was at all curious as to what had prompted my action I could remind her that she herself had given me the idea.

Then, while maintaining a flow of humour and general conversation, I started thinking about how I might go about it, and also what I would need.

I had a few flashes of inspiration and the more I thought about it the more I found myself liking the idea, then found myself also getting sexually aroused. So by the time we were having dessert I was getting somewhat impatient to leave and was delighted when, in answer to my question as to whether she would like a liqueur or cognac with her coffee, Lucy replied. 'No thank you Jack, let's have a night-cap when we get home.'

The short drive home gave us time for a few more ribald allusions to our fellow diners, and what they might be about to get up to with each other, then after a brief pause Lucy said. 'And what about us?'

'Us?'

'Yes, what are we going to get up to?'

'I have a couple of ideas.' I said.

'Really?' she asked excitedly.

'Mmm.'

'So, are you going to tell me?'

'I don't think so, just wait and see.'

'Oh that's not fair.' she replied dejectedly. 'After all the suggestions you've made for everyone else you won't tell me what ideas you have for us.'

'You won't have to wait long darling. Anyway you might not like it.'

'Oh I'm sure I will.' she answered more spiritedly. 'I love everything we do together Jack, you know that.'

'OK, then just trust me for a little while.'

Lucy fell silent for the rest of the trip home and when we went inside she said she had to go to the toilet before we did anything else. That was exactly what I had been hoping for, a few minutes in which to make some very hurried preparations.

'OK, see you in the lounge-room, for that night-cap.' I answered as she went upstairs.

Once I heard the bath-room door close I picked up a set of head-phones and raced up to the bed-room, checking the drawers for the one with her panty-hose, then taking four pairs of what looked like every-day wear. In another I found several scarves, and selected one that seemed longer and thicker than most. Then across to her bed-side cabinet for the vibrator, then to mine for Fred and the tube of lubricant.

After making a slip-knot loop in one leg of each pair of panty-hose, I put those and the scarf in my trouser pockets and headed for the main guest room. When we had remodelled the house my wife had insisted on buying reproduction brass beds for both guest rooms, I had never liked them, but while wondering during dinner how I could go about doing what I had in mind, I had realised at least one of them was finally going to prove useful.

Having stripped off the cover and blanket, I turned on the bed-side light, put the head-phones and vibrator beside it, left Fred in a dish of lubricant on the floor, then closed the door and went back downstairs.

While thinking through how to go about what I had in mind I had suddenly remembered something Lucy had said after we had been to the concert. She'd said that to her the Brahms Piano Concerto was one of the sexiest pieces of music, and that she'd often fantasised about being made love to while it was playing. So, having put that CD in the stereo I set the system so I could turn it on from the bed-room. Then to make the atmosphere a little more romantic I turned off the main light, leaving us just that from the smaller lamps. With everything I could think of then done, I poured a couple of drinks, took off my jacket, tie and shoes and sat down, trying to give the impression I had been patiently waiting for her return.

When Lucy came down a minute or two later I got up to give her a glass and then she stood, her eyes smiling at me over the rim of it as she slowly took a few small sips.

'So, now what?' she said softly.

'Well I thought it was about time I got to see how my present looks on you.' I answered, sitting back down in the arm-chair.

'You fancy a bit of a strip-tease do you?'

'Any objections?' I answered in as unemotional a voice as I could manage.

'Of course not, though I don't know if I'm any good at it.'

Of course I clearly remembered the natural aptitude she'd demonstrated on the two previous occasions she had done it for me, but made no reference to those. 'Let's find out.' I answered flatly, taking a sip of my own drink.

I could see that she was confused and a little disturbed by my tone of voice, but she did her best to ignore it and once started on her own performance, the somewhat worried look disappeared from her face.

Obviously my opinion was biased, but even allowing for that, she wasn't just good, she was spectacular. So much so that even if I hadn't already been sexually aroused by the thoughts that had been filling my head for the previous hour or so, I would have become so long before she had finished.

She did nothing special for the first couple of minutes, in fact she seemed determined to pretend I wasn't there, moving slowly around the room, occasionally taking another small sip of her drink, and sometimes fingering one or other of the various objects around the place. I certainly didn't mind the delay, for one thing it gave me time to see her from all angles. Gave me time to once again appreciate the sensuously swelling curves of her breasts and hips, to recall the shape of the long slender legs beneath the swaying skirt, and to anticipate what I hoped was soon to come.

Then she finally glanced across at me, gave me a tight smile and having put down her drink, reached up to her hair, removed a few pins, then shook it out so the softly falling waves framed her face. Then she turned, reached up behind her back and as she slowly unzipped her dress the fabric fell away, letting me see the creamy whiteness of her skin, and then the brilliant red slash of the bra.

The zip ran right down to the base of her spine and once undone she slipped the top half of the dress down off her shoulders and let it fall, but by not turning around she still denied me the opportunity of seeing more than her back. While I was admiring that, but looking forward to seeing the rest of her, she carefully took off her necklace and ear-rings, placing them on a nearby table, and having done that reached up to run her fingers through her hair.

But as she did that, she finally turned to face me, doing it slowly, so I could see her first in profile and then full-on.

The bra had undoubtedly looked pretty, and sexy, when I bought it, and I had immediately known it would look terrific when Lucy wore it. But in my wildest imagination I could never have pictured her as she looked at that moment. Having the top half of the dress falling around her waist gave her an air of wanton sexiness, sexiness that was somehow enhanced by the contrast between the blackness of its fabric, the brilliant red of the lacy bra, and the creamy whiteness of her flesh.

And it was the flesh that I found myself staring at. Although quite flimsy the bra was designed to lift and mould less than perfectly shaped breasts, so it made Lucy's seem far bigger than they already were, and the valley between them deeper and more sharply defined.

In spite of what I had in mind for us later, right then I found myself longing to hold them, feel their weight, feel their soft warmth pressing against my face as I buried it in that lush valley.