Lucy Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I suppose so.'

'It's a bit impractical for sitting down to eat in Jack, especially with something that can be as messy as what we're going to have. But I'll put on for you later, if you still want me to.'

'No it's all right darling, I was being silly, you look gorgeous in whatever you are wearing.'

'I know it's only a skirt and top, but at least that's all there is.' she replied with a cheeky grin.

It took me a moment to understand exactly what she'd meant, then it clicked. 'That's all there is.' - could only mean just that, she didn't have any underwear on. When I took a closer look at her as she moved across to the stove, the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra was obvious. And having no reason to doubt the meaning of what she had said gave my mind free rein to picture what was beneath the skirt.

But even as that process started she said. 'But right now I don't want you to let that go to your head, or anywhere else! This won't take long, so would you get the bar set up please Jack.'

Lucy had agreed with my long-standing habit of eating most meals at the breakfast bar in the kitchen. 'The dining room is splendid, I love all the cedar and glass, but it is rather formal for day-to-day eating.' she had said the first time. So, partly to take my mind off the images and thoughts I found popping into my head, while she was waiting for the pasta to cook I set out cutlery, glasses and opened a bottle of wine.

'We have to talk about friends Jack.' she said, the steam from the straining pasta billowing around her head.

'What about them?'

'Whether or not they'll get on.'

'I don't really have many close friends, business acquaintances mostly, and when any of them meet you they'll simply be green with envy.'

'What about their wives?'

'Ah yes, well that might be a different matter. But let's cross that bridge when we come to it. What about your friends, how will they take to having an old man gate-crashing their parties?'

'Well I think it will be a bit like the family's reaction, a fifty-fifty split. But I've never been what you might call a party-girl.' she said as she brought the plates of food over. 'And as nearly all my friends down here are from university your knowledge of Art will impress them. There are a couple of girls I might have to keep an eye on though.'

'What does that mean?' I asked as I poured the wine and sat down.

'Well I'm positive I'm not the only woman that finds you attractive, and I know from various chats we've had that there are a few of the girls who also prefer older men.'

'You certainly don't have to worry on that score my darling, but you might have to watch out for a couple of my more lecherous friends.'

She laughed, saying she felt sure she would cope, and we began to eat. I told her how delicious the meal was, and we continued talking about our various friends, laughing together as we considered the results of various ways of seeing how well they all got on with each other.

We were having such a good time I almost forgot that she was actually sitting there semi-naked. Almost but not quite. Each time she accentuated something she was saying by gesticulating with her hands I couldn't help noticing how that made her breasts move beneath the cotton top. And each gentle sway reminded me that lower, hidden only by the folds of her skirt, lay her adorable and ever welcoming pussy. And as the meal progressed and those thoughts and images continued I grew ever more conscious of the results of their cumulative effect.

So by the time we had finished the pasta, followed it with some fresh fruit, and then finished most of the bottle of wine, I was feeling both pleasantly mellow, and sexually revitalised.

'Come on Jack, we have a busy day tomorrow. I'll rinse, you stack the dish-washer.' she said some time later, pushing herself away from the table and starting to collect our plates.

I picked up the glasses but watched her as she walked across the kitchen, seeing the way her skirt swayed, feeling my cock stirring as I again pictured what lay beneath it. In my mind's eye I saw her naked, the sensual curve of her waist, hip and thigh, and the even more voluptuously provocative one made by the cheeks of her bottom. Then felt my flesh stiffening as I remembered the indescribable thrills I'd felt when I'd had my cock buried between them.

Having loaded the glasses in the dish-washer I stood behind her waiting for her to finish rinsing the plates and other dishes. My eyes followed the line of her softly falling hair, the graceful curve of her neck and shoulder, and then moving slightly forward, looked down over her shoulder into the deep cleavage between the her breasts. The dark shadowy vee between the flanking fullness reminded me of that other deep cleft, beneath her skirt, and I felt my cock-head brushing against the caftan as it started to rise.

I bent and kissed her shoulder, slipping one hand around her waist and then slowly moving it up to cup her breast. 'Beautiful, and absolutely adorable Lucy. I love you so much my darling.' I murmured, moving behind her and pressing closer as I kissed my way up and down her neck.

'And I love you too Jack.' she whispered in reply, drying her hands on a nearby towel then reaching both arms around behind us and pulling me closer. 'But if I'm not mistaken, what we are both suffering from right now is actually a healthy dose of lust.'

'You too?'

'Mmm, me too.' she replied, her hips moving slowly from side to side as she pressed her bottom back against the still hardening length of my cock. 'Having you sitting there with nothing on under that robe was very stirring. I wondered if you were having similar thoughts about me. I hoped you were, then kept imagining what might be going on as a result of that. But although it gave me a nice warm feeling, this is much better.'

Moving back a little I used my free hand to push the zip down as far as t would go, then lifted her skirt and eased her legs slightly apart before pushing my cock between them as I shifted forward again. 'And this, is this even better?'

'Oh yes darling, much, much better.' she sighed, pressing her thighs together as she squirmed her pussy down against the rigid length. 'Now give me a kiss please.' she added, twisting her upper body around.

As we kissed I got my hands under the cotton top and pushed it up over her breasts, freeing them so I could caress and squeeze them. And Lucy's hands were busy too, one reaching around behind us, pulling us tighter together, the other down on front of herself, lightly stroking my protruding cock-head.

The combination of that, plus the way she was squeezing the shaft with her thighs and grinding her arse back against me sent my excitement level even higher. And my body's response to that was purely automatic, my hips moving back and forth. But given how tightly Lucy's thighs were pressed together, at first I couldn't understand why my cock was encountering so little resistance. Then it dawned on me, the shaft was already slick with juices seeping from her pussy and its movement was spreading them further, coating the inside of her legs with her own lubricant.

But even so, the friction was intense, sending thrills surging through my body and making my cock pulse and throb. And I could tell from Lucy's low, gasping sounds of delight that the feel of it rubbing against her pussy was just as exciting for her as it was for me.

If it had been left to me we would probably have stayed there until we both climaxed in that unusual position. But Lucy had other ideas and because of what had been going on in my head I was disappointed when I felt her pushing herself away from me. 'Not here Jack, not this time.' she said hoarsely, then arousing my curiosity by adding. 'I want us try something else, come with me.'

When she headed for the stairs I thought she was taking me up to the bed-room and before following her up I paused for a moment, watching the sway of her skirt and the increasing amount of leg I could see as she climbed higher. But having got half way up she stopped and turned to look down at me.

'Come on up, this is as far as I'm going.' she said, placing one foot on a higher stair, and then hiking her skirt up to her waist.

At that moment I had no idea of what she intended and I just stood there staring up. I remember having a fleeting, quite ridiculous thought as to whether a picture of her like that would be classified as sensually erotic, or merely lewdly pornographic. From where I was standing I was looking straight up between her legs, so I could see everything, her pussy, and the glistening juices coating her inner thighs. Even if I hadn't already been fully aroused, the sight would have been more than enough to instantly turn me on, but as I was I felt the pressure inside me surging higher and my cock throbbing and jerking uncontrollably.

'What are you waiting for Jack? By the look of you you're as ready as I am.' she added.

Suddenly understanding that she wanted me to fuck her there on the stairs, I wasted no more time, slipping the caftan off, then moving up until I was standing just a little below her. As I slid both hands slowly up the backs of her legs and squeezed her bottom she said. 'I've often thought about us doing it here on the stairs Jack.'

'You're a very creative lover.' I answered, making her gasp when I slid one hand forward into the hot dampness and started running my fingers back and forth between the pouting lips of her pussy.

'And right this minute, a demanding one. Move up a bit, I want you inside me.' she added, pressing herself down against my hand then bending low and resting her head on the stairs above her.

So, holding my cock steady I moved up a step and, spreading her pussy-lips apart, pushed it forward. She was already so wet that although the way she was bent over tightened a whole range of muscles I was able to slide it straight up into her. But that tightness, plus the angle she was bent at, dramatically increased the intensity of the sensations I received, and as I drove deeper I heard myself grunting with both surprise and excited pleasure.

'Ah yes!' she gasped when I was jammed tight up against the hard curve of her buttocks. 'That's what I wanted, you're getting to exactly where I needed it.' she added, squirming herself back against my pelvis.

And of course those movements only provided additional stimulation, so I was more than ready to comply when, after a little more squirming, she said. 'Now darling, do it now!'

So, taking a firm hold of her hips I began to thrust in and out, at first using relatively slow strokes, concentrating on driving my cock as deep as possible. I could tell from her initial reactions that I was giving her exactly what she had wanted and needed, but it wasn't long before I felt her breathing becoming shallower, and then her body urging me to go quicker. So I increased speed, hearing the sounds of her received pleasure growing louder the faster I fucked her.

Then, much more rapidly that usual, rising from somewhere deep inside her came a low wail, climbing in pitch and volume until it turned into a series of staccato, yelping cries. And a few moments later her climax literally ripped through her, and as it always did when she came, I felt her pussy tightening around my still pistoning shaft.

Perhaps it was because of the unusual position we were in, or maybe it was just my imagination, but it seemed to be gripping me particularly tightly and the resulting friction dramatically increased the intensity of the sensations I was getting. I felt my balls tightening, then the breath-taking, heart-stopping rush blotted out everything else, and a few moments later I erupted. Considering we had spent relatively little time on preliminaries, and that it wasn't that long since she had given me the incredible blow-job, I was surprised by the volume of semen I produced. Each forward thrust sent another load squirting deep inside her, and as they continued coming my noisy grunts of unbelievably intense pleasure blended with Lucy's equally loud, but shriller cries.

When we were both finished the speed and force of what we had shared left us both gasping for breath and we stayed locked together as we recovered. My cock remained wedged deep inside her, at first weakly spurting the last few drops, then even as it slowly lost much of rigidity, held there by the continuing tightness of her pussy.

'You are very, very good for me Jack.' she said, turning to give me a smile. 'That was just what I needed right then. I hope you didn't mind me setting the pace the way I did.'

'Mind? It was marvellous, as always.' I added. 'But you were surprisingly quick.'

'Yes I was, wasn't I. But you still managed to keep up with me.' she said with a cheeky grin. 'Now let's go and freshen-up, I'm a bit hot and sticky, and I don't want to start dribbling on the carpet.' she added, clutching her crotch with one hand.

'What actually brought that on?' I asked her some time later when we were sharing a night-cap as we sat on the window-seat in the bed-room.

'Oh, a mixture of things Jack. The idea of making love on a flight of stairs has been playing around in my mind for years now. I saw something in a movie, it's so long ago now that I can't remember the details, but it prompted the idea, and that's sort of hovered in the background ever since. The first time you showed me around the house brought those ideas back and I've been thinking about it off and on since then. And then something about the way we did what we did to each other before dinner brought them back again.'

She paused for a moment, the expression on her face telling me she was recalling or re-living some part of what we had shared. 'And although what you did when you went down on me was marvellous, it still left me feeling very, very sexy. It was a bit like the feeling you get when you have just eaten a delicious first course to a meal, the way it leaves you looking forward to the main course even more. So as I was feeling just like that, and I knew how available you were in the caftan, made it hard to concentrate on what we were talking about.'

'Well using the same analogy, the blow-job you gave me was more like the main course, and so no matter how marvellous it was, I only had enough appetite left for a relatively small dessert'

She gave a deep-throated laugh before saying. 'You could have fooled me darling. But so long as we both had enough.'

'More than enough, and I don't know about you, but with a busy day ahead of us I think I'm ready for a bit of shut-eye.'

'Yes, me too.' she replied and not long after that we were snuggled down together.


Chapter 14

Moving In

I fell asleep pretty quickly but sometime in the early hours of the morning I suddenly awoke from a dream, a dream so unusually vivid that at first I thought it was in fact a reality.

Although the room I was in was totally unlike my actual office, many time larger, far more expensively furnished, and decorated with ultra-modern furniture that was quite the opposite of my usual taste, I knew it was mine. I was sitting at my desk, feeling wonderful, my head swimming, my entire body tingling from the strength of the pleasure I was experiencing. It was a purely physical pleasure, and the focus of it was down between my legs.

Although I had my usual shirt, tie and jacket on I had no trousers, they had been stripped off me by the young woman kneeling under the desk. The young woman whose hands and mouth were busy with my cock.

At first I had no interest in who she was, nor why she was doing what she was, that she was doing it was all that mattered, and she was doing it so effectively it overwhelmed my normal thinking processes.

But eventually my curiosity broke through the ever-rolling waves of pleasure and I looked down through the glass-topped desk. It was Dannie! The girl who had worked for me some time ago, the girl I had spent many, many months fantasising about.

Her bleached-blonde hair was teased and back-combed into its usual fluffy ball, and although dressed, the top she was wearing was cut so low that from the angle I was looking I could see right down between the over-generous mounds of her breasts. And when I eventually looked lower I saw that her already short skirt had ridden so high up her nylon clad thighs, that she might just as well have left it off altogether.

She had paused for a moment and was looking up at me, her blue-grey eyes sparkling with mischievous delight, her blood-red lips stretched wide by the size of my cock.

And with that image and the feelings I was experiencing still so vivid that I was sure it was reality, I woke.

In those first confused seconds of dream-like wakefulness I realised where I was, I could see the stars shining brightly through the window, feel the supporting comfort of the mattress beneath me, yet at the same time I could still see Dannie's face, still feel the effects of what she was doing with my cock.

I closed my eyes again, hoping to slip back to sleep, to slip straight back into the dream, to let Dannie take me through to what I knew would be a climax like one I had never experienced before.

Yet although I couldn't drift away, the sensations down between my legs continued, and if anything seemed to be growing even stronger.

I finally shook myself sufficiently awake to push myself up, and in the dim light I saw the outline of a figure crouching over me. It took several seconds to still the panic that immediately flooded through me, then several more to get my brain working enough to finally understand what it was, that it was Lucy!

And as that realisation hit so too did the effects of what she was doing to me, and they were just as strong as those I had been experiencing in my dream of Dannie.

My movement alerted Lucy to the fact that I had woken but she continued stroking and sucking my cock for a little longer before lifting herself and then sinking down on to it.

'Our friend was poking me so insistently he woke me up, you must have been having quite a dream Jack.' she said softly as she settled, then began to push herself slowly up and down. 'Was it about me?'

Under normal circumstances I'm sure I would have saved myself from having to give involved explanations by telling her a small, white lie. But, probably because of the still confused, and only semi-wakeful state I was in, I didn't.

'No, not this time.'

'Oh, who then?'

'It doesn't matter about the dream.' I answered, reaching up for her breasts with one hand, and slipping the other under her bottom.

'Oh I think it does, tell me about it, or I might leave you strung-up.' she said, pausing at the top of an upward movement.

I decided it was neither the place nor the time for procrastination, so answered truthfully. 'It was that girl I told you about, the one who used to work for me, Dannie. I was in a strange room with her, an office, she was doing what you were.'

'She was giving you a blow-job at the office?'

'Yes.'

'You seem to have a thing about sex during working hours, or is it just a thing about Dannie? I think we might have to find out.' she added cryptically. 'But for now, let's take care of our more immediate needs!'

She said no more and after giving each other a more than satisfying climax we both fell back to sleep. But in my case not before a few minutes thought about what might have prompted my dream, and then the cryptic comment Lucy had made about it.

We had arranged the removalists to come early on the Saturday morning, and so having forewarned Lucy that there was something I had to do for about an hour, after a quick bite to eat I drove her over to the flat to supervise them. The little car I had ordered for her was ready as promised and having signed the necessary papers and handed over my cheque, I gave the salesman the spare key to my garage so he could deliver it.

1...56789...11