Lucy Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

By the time I got back to Lucy's the men had almost finished loading and she was busy giving the flat what looked to me like a thorough Spring clean.

'Come on darling, you don't have to do that, I'm sure the agents will be arranging for cleaners to come in anyway.'

'I've nearly finished Jack, I couldn't leave without giving it a quick once over.'

I had picked up a few bottles of beer on my way over and the removalists were more than happy to dispose of those while Lucy and I finished cleaning, then we all headed off. The unloading took a bit longer to do than the loading had but although there were still boxes and suitcases to open and unpack, all the heavy work had been finished by a bit after lunch-time.

As we were marking her move-in with me by going out somewhere special that evening and I guessed she would enjoy having something new to wear, I decided it was a good time to give her the bras and panties I had bought for her. So when I went down to pay off the men I took the little parcel down to the garage and left it on the front seat of her new car. By the time I got back up to the house she was in the dressing room, already hanging up things in the area we had previously cleared of my clothes.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. 'Welcome to your new home darling. I hope you'll be half as happy as I know I will be.' I said as I hugged her tight.

'I intend to be equally happy, not just half as.' she replied, hugging me back then returning my kiss with interest.

'It's way past my usual lunch time, and it's too nice a day to waste it in here, let's go down to one of the cafes by the beach and have something to eat. I think we've earned it.'

'Great idea! I've got most of the important things sorted, I can do the rest as I go along. Just give me five minutes to freshen up and put something else on.'

'No more than five, I'm starving.'

She was almost as good as her word and ten minutes later we were driving down to the beach. The sense of exhilaration I was experiencing was overwhelming, and if I hadn't been driving I would have been constantly pinching myself to make sure I was actually awake. Although in some ways it seemed such a very short time since my life had been a relatively empty one, in others I felt I had known Lucy for all of it. And the euphoria refused to be either tarnished or diminished by anything or anybody. Drivers whose actions would normally have got a blast of my horn, or at least a vehement oath, got a cheery smile and wave of my hand instead. And even the self-important waiter who finally deigned to serve us couldn't lessen my exuberant happiness.

'By the look of you I think you're feeling the same way I am Jack.' she said once we had ordered, her hand reaching across the table to close over mine.

'Too happy for words? Thinking it's all to good to be true?'

'Exactly! Wonderful isn't it.'

'Indescribably. And I want everybody else to be just as happy as I am.'

'Including the up-himself waiter?'

'Even him.' I answered with a laugh.

'We can afford to be generous can't we.'

'Today, positively philanthropic.'

We fell into a happy silence, staring deep into each other's eyes, our hands reaching across the table, fingers twined, squeezing each other from time to time, both so lost in our reverie that the waiter had quite a bit of trouble catching our attention when he finally returned with our order.

It was only when the plates were in front of that we both realised just how hungry we were, and apart from commenting on how good the food actually was, we ate in silence. But when we were nearly finished Lucy looked up. 'Can I ask you about last night?'

'Last night? What about?'

'Your dream. You said you didn't mind us talking about, you know, about what we feel. So do you mind talking about your dream?'

'I suppose not.' I answered somewhat dubiously. 'But I told you what is was, Dannie was doing what you were. Maybe what you were doing triggered it.' I added hopefully.

'I don't think so, I told you that our friend woke me up, he was really raring to go, so it must have been going on for some time.'

'The dream wasn't that long, I woke up almost as soon as it started, or that's how it seemed to me. I was in this office, not mine, but yet it was mine, if you know what I mean.'

'Mmm, dreams can be like that can't they.'

'Well this one certainly was. As I said, I was in this office, a very big, very modern place. I had a glass-topped desk. I was feeling good, very good in fact, then I saw her, down under the desk. And I'd no sooner seen her, realised who she was, and I was awake, and there you were. It was all that quick.'

'Time can get very screwed up in dreams.' she said pensively.

'That's true, but I can't tell you more than that, that's all I remember Lucy.'

'OK, I just wondered what got you so stirred-up. I was actually wondering if you'd been left a bit, you know, a bit frustrated?' she added in a much lower whisper.

I suppressed a reflex laugh of sheer amazement, and disturbed several nearby diners with a resulting fit of coughing. 'Frustrated? After all the activity we've had? I hope you're not serious.' I managed to say when I'd got a bit more control of myself.

My reply quickly cleared the worried expression I had seen on her face. 'Well I just wondered Jack.'

'That's one thing you certainly don't have to worry about my darling, in fact I don't think you could find a less frustrated man anywhere. I'm more concerned about finding the strength and energy to keep up with you.' I added in a more light-hearted tone of voice.

'Oh I'm sure a good diet will ensure that lover.' she answered, adding in a happier, more cheeky tone. 'So in that case all I have to think about is this office fixation you seem to have. Now, are we still going out for dinner tonight?'

'Of course, why?'

'Just checking. You said you would like me to get dressed-up, so I'll need a bit of preparation time, hair washing, work out what to wear, that sort of thing.'

'That won't take all afternoon will it?' I asked with an impudent grin.

'No, but.'

'But what?'

'I want you again Jack.' she said in the same low whisper she'd used when asking about the cause of my dream, then immediately adding in a more embarrassed tone. 'That's being a bit brazen isn't it?'

'I'd say honest rather than brazen. Anyway, as you reminded me just now, we did agree to always talk about how we feel. And so long as my health and strength permit, what the lady wants, the lady gets. Now where's that somewhat supercilious waiter.'

She said nothing more until we were walking back to the car with our arms tight around each other's waist. 'You're sure I didn't embarrass you, saying what I did?' she asked.

'Embarrass? You turned me on.'

'Really?'

'Yes, really. Just hearing you say so has started things moving. But what got you going, the waiter?' I asked as I pulled her even closer and nuzzled her neck.

'Unlikely.' she replied with a giggle. 'I've actually been feeling horny most of the morning.'

'Ah, it was those brawny removal men that did it.'

'No, silly. But they did remind me of what we originally said about Fred, you know, the kind of bloke we imagined having a name like that.' she paused for a moment and I felt her hand slipping around behind me, then pushing down into my back pocket. 'And that got me thinking about tonight, what you agreed we would do. Then that led to me thinking about the other time, what we did, how I felt. And then that progressed to remembering all the other times, all the wonderful things you've done, we've done.'

'And all the time I thought you were thinking about your studies.'

'Now you're making fun of me.'

'No, never, my darling.' I answered, giving her a reassuring squeeze. 'Just trying to keep it light, mainly to stop myself getting too excited. Unless you want us to do it here in broad day-light!'

'Now that would be a first, wouldn't it.' she replied with a light-hearted laugh. 'But seriously Jack, as I've told you before, sometimes I do get a bit worried about just how much time I find myself spending thinking about us doing it.'

'And as I've told you, it's nothing to worry about, it's normal, it's healthy. And it's very, very good for my ego.' I added as we reached the car.

She said little during the drive home, and when we got there, as I wanted to keep her car as a surprise for later, I dropped her at the front door. 'You go ahead, I'll put the car away and meet you upstairs in a couple of minutes.'

'Just make sure it's no longer than that, this lady is, as they say, hot to trot. And I don't want to be forced to start without you.' she added, giving me a quick kiss before getting out.

I wasn't. Hearing what had been going on in her mind during the morning and knowing how much she wanted me had been more than enough to set my heart racing and give me a healthy erection. And so, when I got upstairs and found her spread nakedly across the bed I tore my clothes off in what was probably record time.

Later, after a long session of tender love-making that left us both happy and wearily satisfied, we dozed for a while and it must have been very late in the afternoon when I felt her slipping out of bed.

'Stay there Jack.' she said when I made a move to follow her. 'I'll make some tea, you have yours here and rest a bit more while I get started in the bath-room.' she added as she slipped into her bath-robe.

While she was gone I got out the keys to her car and left them on the bed-side table, then slipped back in to bed and pretended to be dozing when she brought me a cup of tea.

'Tea time sleepy-head.' she said, bending to give me a kiss.

'Thank you darling.' I replied as I pushed myself up and took the cup. 'Would you mind popping down to the garage for me before you hit the bath-room, I left a small package in the car, it's on the front seat.' I said, reaching for the keys.

'No problem.' she answered, leaving me to sip my tea, and imagine her reactions during the next few minutes.

'I didn't know you had two cars and presumed the package was in the other, so couldn't work out why the key didn't fit.' she said when she returned and handed me the parcel.

'It's for you darling, it might give you an extra choice of something to wear tonight.' Was all I said as I gave it back to her.

'Oh Jack, not another present, you really shouldn't.' she replied as she sat on the side of the bed and began to untie the ribbon. I said nothing until she had taken off the outer wrapping to find it contained three separately wrapped mini-parcels, and had started on the first.

'Oh and I don't have two cars, the other one is yours.' I said quietly and matter of factly.

She was so busy concentrating on un-picking the knot in the ribbon around the parcel that what I had said didn't sink in for a moment or two. 'Pardon?' she replied, suddenly looking up with a startled expression.

'I said it's yours darling. So you can get to and from university, or wherever. There's not much of a bus service around here.' I added as further justification.

'A car! You've bought me a car? I don't know what to say, don't know whether to be angry or not.'

'Why on earth would you be angry?' I asked as I saw tears forming in the corners of her eyes and reached out for her.

'Oh Jack, you darling man!' she sobbed as she turned and flung her arms around my neck. 'I really don't deserve you!'

'You don't have to deserve me, just love me.' I replied, hugging her tight.

'Oh I do, I do!' she answered, pulling back a little and staring at me with tear-filled eyes for several long seconds, then kissing me again. 'And it's such a lovely car. After I'd got the parcel I spent a few minutes just admiring it, looking forward to you taking me out in it. I love the iridescent blue colour Jack, did you choose that?' she said, trying to laugh and cry at the same time.

'Yes I did, it reminded me of a colour your eyes go sometimes.'

'My eyes, when do they go that colour?'

'Not exactly that colour, but something like it - when you're about to come.' I answered with a grin. 'Now, what about those little packages?'

'Oh I'd forgotten them. I don't know which to do first.'

'It doesn't matter, they're all similar, just different colours really.'

'It's underwear isn't it. Is it from the same shop?'

'Yes, at the same time.'

'Then I know I'll love it. But please don't spoil me like this.' she said earnestly as she started on one of the packages, but then laughed when I answered in an equally solemn voice.

'I promise I won't buy you a car every day Lucy.'

Neither of us said a word until she had finished unwrapping all three packages, but each time she took out what was inside one she looked up, and just the expression on her face more than repaid me for every cent I had spent. When she had finished she still said nothing for a few minutes, laying them on the bed between us, fingering each garment, carefully lifting one, and then another.

'Jack, they're the most beautiful things I've ever seen. They're too lovely to wear.'

'I didn't buy them just to look at, not like that anyway.' I said indicating the display she had made.

She looked up and grinned. 'OK, but if anything happens to them you'll be to blame.'

'Fair enough. Now which set for tonight?'

'I hadn't decided what to wear yet. What sort of place are we going to?'

'Tonight's special, so it's a bit up-market, but you can wear anything you like.'

'Is a black cocktail dress OK?'

'Perfect.'

'Well of course black underwear would be best, but if you really want me to wear one of these, let me see.' she said thoughtfully, picking up each bra in turn to check the style. 'I'll have to see what goes best under the dress I have, but I think it will be the strapless red one. OK?' She said a minute or two later.

'Of course, I should have thought of black shouldn't I?'

'Of course not, I have plenty of black things, but nothing like any of these gorgeous colours. They're all absolutely lovely. This will go perfectly with the dress you bought for me.' she added, picking up the turquoise set.

'That's exactly why I chose that one.'

'Clever man. This dove-grey is stunning, and it will go beautifully with several things I have. And the red simply oozes sexiness of course. So you see, you chose incredibly well.'

'Next time I'll have to see if I can find something in that special blue, to go with the car.'

'Promise me there won't be a next time, well not for a very long time. Please don't keep buying me things Jack, you'll embarrass me too much. But thank you, thank you, thank you for these, and for the lovely little car!' she added excitedly, sweeping the underwear to one side and then flinging herself down on top of me and kissing me over and over again.

My reactions were hampered by being under the bed-clothes and having her weight on top of them, and when I tried to disentangle myself Lucy saw an opportunity to have a bit of fun with me. Whichever way I tried to move she blocked by rolling herself with me, effectively pinning me down with her weight. I responded by doing the only thing I could think of, and that was to tickle her. And that in turn incited her into making an even more determined attempt to stop me extricating myself.

But of course what started as a bit of friendly horse-play gradually escalated into something more impassioned. For one thing, having Lucy's semi-naked body wriggling and rolling about on top of me was in itself exciting. And then to my surprise I found that the fact that my actions were being restrained was actually augmenting the feelings I was getting.

I felt myself getting an erection, and then the longer the struggle continued the stronger it got, the more I felt myself wanting her, and then that want finally became a need.

As those feelings strengthened and the need became more urgent I re-doubled my efforts to get free of the entangling bed-clothes. But I was getting nowhere, until I found she had a particularly ticklish spot, and then was finally able to push her still squirming body off me.

Her bath-robe had become completely untied during our frantic activity and as she rolled on to her back it fell away, leaving her naked body completely exposed. The sight of her lying there like that fuelled the fire already burning inside me, made my already quivering cock start to throb even more hotly, and made the need a necessity.

Even though Lucy couldn't have had any idea of what had been going on inside me she must have read something in my eyes as I lifted myself up over her, because the expression on her face instantly changed from its initial playful happiness to one of surprised excitement.

'Yes Jack, take me!' she said as I pushed her legs apart and knelt between them.

And without wasting time on any of the usual preliminary niceties, that's exactly what I did, pushing one hand under her bottom, and then fucking her.

I have often heard some men's actions or inappropriate relationships attributed to the fact that they were being ruled by their cock rather than their head or heart, and right then I was one such man. The love I felt for Lucy, the care and concern I had for her well-being, were pushed aside by the urgency of the forces driving me, forces emanating from the dictates of my demanding cock.

Although there was no way Lucy could have been anywhere near as fired-up as I was, almost as soon as I began to thrust in and out of her she began to make whimpering sounds of delight. And then as my pace quickened and became even more forceful, she reached up and clasped her arms around my neck, then somehow managed to swing her legs up over my back and lock them together.

'Now fuck me as deep and hard as you like!' she hissed as she tightened the grip of both her arms and legs.

Of course in that position, having her legs lifted and wrapped around my waist, meant I could get really deep, and the forces that were driving me meant I had no problem in finding the power and energy to fuck her hard.

As my pace quickened I seemed to lose all touch with reality, both Lucy and I, and everything surrounding us dissolved away. Apart from the need that was driving me, the only things I was actually conscious of were the thrills shooting through up my cock, and the bruising my balls were getting from whacking against her buttocks each time I thrust forward.

I also lost all concept of time, so I have no idea how long I continued fucking her. The next thing I do remember was the sound of Lucy's voice. 'Come Jack! Come now my darling!' I heard, the shrill urgency of her cry suddenly bringing me back to reality.

And just as I returned to full consciousness I felt the draining ache in the pit of my stomach that signalled the relief my cock had been working for. 'Lucy! Oh Lucy my love!' I heard myself bellow as the unstoppable rush began.

'Ooooh shit! That's tearing me apart! ' she shrieked even more loudly as my cock drove faster and still deeper.

Then it hit, and as the first load blasted into her, her protest changed to a higher pitched, almost surprised cry of sheer delight. 'Yes! Oh yes! Yes, again, again!' she cried, her arms and legs pulling me down even more strongly, and my pounding cock firing more and more semen into her with each forward thrust.

'Well that was yet another lovely surprise.' she said softly when she knew I was completely spent, and we finally rolled apart. 'What brought that on?'

'I'm not really sure.' I answered truthfully. 'Let's just say it seemed a good idea at the time. I didn't hurt you did I?' I added, suddenly remembering the note of protest I'd heard in her voice.

'No of course you didn't hurt me Jack. That was just a reflex thing. You were getting awfully deep, but I'm not that fragile.'

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers