Lucy Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So even though what I'm doing to myself feels good, feels exciting, it's a very poor substitute for what you do for me.'

While I was speaking she continued caressing herself, her hands moving slowly, one concentrating on her breast and it's by then spiking nipple, the other running up and down her thigh and every now and then slipping up over the cheek of her arse. 'I love hearing you say those sorts of things Jack, makes me go totally liquid inside.' she said huskily, sliding her lower hand around in front of herself and then up between her thighs. 'And it's the same for me, your hands are so much more exciting than my own, and the way your cock feels inside me is, is, well it's just indescribable.' She paused for a moment and then added. 'The way it fits me is like a key, a key that's been made to fit just one lock!'

As though those words had been some pre-planned cue, she hooked her thumbs into the waist-band of her panties and pushed them down. Down over the cheeks of her bottom, down the long slender length of her thighs, then lifting each foot in turn to slip them off, and finally tossing the scrap of material to one side.

The sight of her naked arse was too much, I suddenly wanted more than the pleasure I'd got from looking. I wanted to feel Lucy responding to my touch rather than her own. I wanted to experience the thrills that caressing her always gave me. I wanted to fondle and squeeze those voluptuous globes, kiss them, bury my face between them. And of course, running around at a much deeper level, was the thought that, hopefully sometime soon, I'd actually be able to thrust my increasingly impatient cock up between them.

She smiled when she saw me moving forward and when I stood behind her, lifting and pressing my cock into the crack between the cheeks of her bottom, she reached around behind me, pulling me closer and turning her head so we could kiss. And as our lips met I pushed one hand down between us to grip her arse, at the same time sliding the other around her and starting to stroke and fondle her breasts.

The kiss seemed to be unending, our lips bruising each other's, our tongues twining and probing, and our hands roaming over each other's bodies. All that time she was squirming herself back against me, pushing my cock deeper into the cleft, then the cheeks of her arse kneading and squeezing it with what felt like a pair of fleshy rollers. And after what we had already done that treatment was so strong that my cock was soon throbbing wildly, so much so that I began to worry that I might actually come before we got any further.

Lucy obviously felt what was happening to me and pushed herself away. 'I've been looking forward to this all day.' she said breathlessly when our mouths finally broke apart. 'But from the feel of the way you're already reacting I think we'd better get that lubricant now.'

When I reluctantly let go of her I saw what she'd meant, as I pulled away and released my cock, it sprang upright, jerking about quite uncontrollably. Lucy turned, looked down at it for a moment, then back up into my eyes. 'It looks even more ferocious than it was starting to feel. I always forget just how big you get, so please don't get too disappointed if we find I can't actually take it all Jack.'

'Of course I won't Lucy, my concern is always for our mutual pleasure, not mine alone, you know that.'

'Yes I do, that's one of the things that makes you such a wonderful lover. Now where are you hiding that tube?'

I glanced down at myself as I went across to the bed-side table where I'd put it, and saw the size my cock had grown to as a result of the treatment she'd given it. Watching it jiggling and bouncing up and down the way it was I had to admit that the idea that she'd actually be able to take it all seemed pretty unlikely, and began mentally preparing myself for a disappointing outcome.

Then when I turned I saw Lucy had followed me across the room and was standing at the foot of the bed. The light from the lamp seemed to be playing with her body, in some places highlighting and accentuating its luscious curves, and in others creating mysterious and extremely tempting shadows. Once again the mere sight of her beauty sent my senses reeling, and I realised that right then I didn't really care whether or not I climaxed that entire night, just having her there was more than enough.

But the sound of her voice instantly brought me back to reality. 'Shall I do that for you?' she asked, reaching for the tube of lubricant.

'Mmm, that would be nice.'

'I've only got two hands so unless you don't mind a fair bit of this ending up on the floor I think you'd better hold it steady for me.' she said with a low giggle when she saw the way my cock continued jerking about as she unscrewed the cap.

'Yes it is a bit unruly isn't it, but then you have to accept the blame for that.' I replied as I did as she'd suggested.

'You're trying to tell me that what's going on in your head has got nothing to do with it?'

'Oh well, maybe that's a bit to blame too.' I answered with a grin, then felt a powerful shudder run right through my body as she took my over-heated cock-head on the palm of one hand.

'Oh it feels so hot!' she exclaimed. 'Maybe this will cool it down a little.' she added, squeezing a liberal amount of lubricant down on to it and smoothing the gel over the head and down the shaft.

In fact the feel of her fingers had exactly the opposite effect, I felt the pressure inside me rising even higher the moment I felt their first feathery touch. But in spite of an incredibly powerful urge to start thrusting, to let her skilful hand give me the relief my body was craving, I somehow managed to hold myself reasonably still until she'd finished.

'From the little I've read about this I understand the trick is for you to try and relax yourself. It'll be no good for either of us if you tense up.' I said, taking the tube of lubricant from her, dropping it on the bed, and then running my hands down over her shoulders and back.

'I'll do my best Jack, I want to try it as much as you do. But don't be disappointed if it doesn't work tonight, we can always try again another time.'

'Of course we can, just don't be in too much of a rush.' I said, turning her around and pressing my lips into the hollow at the base of her neck, then added in a low whisper. 'Now I suggest you get up and kneel on the end of the bed.'

'You really do have the most beautiful bottom I've ever seen, Lucy.' I said, running my hands down her side and over her flanks as she settled herself down on all fours. 'But then each and every part of you literally takes my breath away.' I added as I bent and laid a trail of kisses down her spine.

'I'm glad you like what you see, watching you react, especially seeing your cock getting bigger and harder gets me excited too Jack. I'm picturing it in my mind right now, I just wish I could still actually see it.'

What she said gave me an idea, but I've no idea why I suddenly recalled what I did. When we had the house remodelled the builder had given me quite a spiel about the special feature of the mirrored doors he had installed in the built-in wardrobes. At the time I couldn't imagine why anyone would want doors that could either slide or swing outwards, but right then I wondered if I could use that function to make Lucy's wish come true.

'I might just be able to fix that, it won't take a minute.' I said, hurrying across the room, and although they hadn't been used since the day they'd been installed, when I released the clips on one door it swung out quite smoothly. A quick glance around told me we would need some light from a different angle and having turned on a lamp to provide that, all that was left to do was to move Lucy around a little.

But I didn't have to explain that to her, as I recrossed the room I saw her originally puzzled look change to an understanding grin. 'A girl could easily think you've done this a few times before.' she said as she shifted herself around until she was kneeling across the corner of the bed.

'I assure you the girl would be wrong, I've never opened the doors like that, I don't even know why I remembered they would do it. But anyway, if you really want to, I think from this angle you'll be able see a reflection of what's going on now.' I said, kneeling down behind her and nuzzling my face against her upraised bottom.

Finally being able to satisfy the craving that had been in my mind since that moment out on the balcony was simply wonderful. The skin on that part of her was even softer, even silkier than I had imagined it might be and I took that opportunity to stroke and kiss every square inch of it, over and over again.

At first she made little squeaks and giggles as my fingers and tongue moved around, and after a minute or two, when I began to probe down into the valley between her cheeks, those changed to soft sighs and gentle murmuring of pleasure. But when I spread the cheeks apart and probed deeper, teasing the puckered muscles guarding that darker entrance to her body, the sounds she was making turned to lower, sharper gasps. Then they changed once again when I slid both arms around her, reached up for her breasts, and started fondling and gently squeezing them.

Even though I was concentrating on giving Lucy as much pleasure as I knew how to, at the same time I couldn't completely ignore what was going on inside myself. On top of the physical thrills I was getting from caressing her gorgeous body there were others too, quite different, more sensual, but equally strong. The fact that she loved and trusted me enough to allow me to do what I was, and would probably allow me to do virtually anything I wanted with her body, was exhilarating, both emotionally and physically.

And in response to all that, I felt my excitement level still rising, and fresh blood being pumped down into my cock.

But of course I wasn't alone in how I was feeling, I could tell from her various responses that the combination of what my hands were doing with her always highly sensitive breasts, plus the much more deeply stirring sensations generated by my tongue, were having a powerful effect on Lucy. And so, given what she had said just a few minutes earlier, I wasn't really surprised when sometime later she managed to control her gasping grunts long enough to say. 'I can't see you Jack. What you are doing is sensational, but please get up so I can look at you.'

I reluctantly stopped and pushed myself up to my feet, glancing down at myself as I did so. As I had sort of anticipated, by then my cock was massively engorged, and being covered with a thick glossy coating of lubricant made it look even more so, made it look almost as monstrous as the picture on the box that had held the dildo

'Shit!' Lucy gasped when she saw its reflection.

'Do you want me to stop?' I asked, feeling her shiver as one hand stroked her bottom, and the other ran up and down the backs of her thighs.

'Oh no, though I don't mind admitting that the thought of taking all that up inside me is a bit daunting. Just be careful Jack, and as I said, don't be too disappointed if we find I can't.'

'Of course I'll be careful, perhaps a little more of this will help.' I said as I reached down for the tube of lubricant. Then, having squeezed some down into the cleft between her buttocks I used my thumb, rhythmically pressing against the tightly clenched muscles around her anus until I felt them relax a little before pushing inside.

At first Lucy remained tense, her entire body apparently resisting the pressure, but as my thumb continued sliding in and out, each time carrying a little more lubricant, the muscles in her shoulders and back became more relaxed. Glancing sideways into the mirror, I saw she was staring at my reflection, at my cock, there was an apprehensive look on her face but somehow sensing I was watching her, she looked up.

'Try now Jack.' she said softly, then her eyes dropped back down again.

I moved closer, holding my still violently throbbing cock steady, then pushing firmly forward, and I don't know which of us was the more surprised when the head slid smoothly inside.

Even after that initial success, because the passage was so tight I had to maintain a fair amount of pressure and took things very carefully. But as I slowly thrust back and forth the lubricant on my cock made the channel walls slicker and I was gradually able to work it deeper and deeper. And as I pressed it further inside and Lucy realised she was quite capable of taking it, I could feel her getting more relaxed.

The next few minutes were utter bliss, and from the happy murmuring noises Lucy was making, it was obviously just as good for her as it was for me. My cock slid in and out, the tightness of her arse reminding me of the sensations she was able to give me when I was fucking her pussy and she clamped those special muscles around it. Although watching it was exciting, either by simply looking down, or by turning my head to look at our reflection, much of the time I had my eyes closed, concentrating on the thrills coursing through me. So I didn't fully appreciate just how deep I was working it until I found I had buried it right up to the hilt, felt my belly and thighs pressing hard against her gorgeous buttocks.

'Too deep! Sorry but that's too deep Jack!' she suddenly gasped, prompting me to quickly pull back.

'Did I hurt you?' I asked anxiously, holding myself still.

'Not actually hurt Jack, no. It's more a feeling of pressure, as though there's a balloon being blown up inside me, and it just got too uncomfortable. But don't stop, I like it, it's exciting, just try not to go quite that deep.'

'Is this better?' I asked, leaving my cock-head inside her but just rocking back and forth.

'Yes, that's nice. Really, really nice!' she added breathlessly as I quickened my movement.

'For me too!' I grunted as the friction from the tightly encircling sphincter sent even stronger thrills coursing back up through my cock.

As the thrust that had caused her so much discomfort had been brought about quite unconsciously I didn't let myself drift off into the same blissful state again, keeping my eyes open, enjoying the reality of what was producing the sensations that had caused it. And although there was something incredibly exciting about the sight of my cock sliding in and out of that tightly puckered entrance, I actually found that watching us through the mirror was even more of a turn-on.

The mirror gave me a chance to see her from two angles at once. The reality of her back, the muscles now relaxed, just flexing as she moved in time with my actions, her slender waist and gently flaring hips, and of course the valley between her buttocks. The other giving me a view of most the rest of her, her crouching body, her beautiful face framed by her softly falling hair, her breasts, hanging free and swaying to and fro in time with our movements.

And of course behind her, fucking her, was the torso and lower half of my body.

But as I continued staring into the mirror I suddenly got the impression it wasn't Lucy and me, that I was actually seeing some other couple, watching these nameless strangers doing it, watching some guy's monstrous cock pistoning in and out of his girl's arse.

I had never thought of myself as a voyeur, so I was surprised to find the idea of that almost as exciting as the physical sensations I was already getting. And even in that slightly disembodied state they were intense, each time I pushed forward the tightness of the passage sent amazing thrills flooding back through me.

But although my brain could fool me about the man's identity, there was no way it could disguise Lucy's, and the last thing I wanted to even imagine was somebody else doing it with her. So, after putting the information I had discovered about myself into a mental box, I quickly suppressed the thoughts that had created it.

For a while I was so preoccupied with what I was experiencing myself I failed to notice that Lucy was also starting to respond more powerfully. So, having initially caused her so much discomfort, I was surprised, surprised but delighted when they became so strong that I couldn't help noticing she seemed to be building towards a climax.

I looked back into the mirror and the twisted expression on Lucy's face confirmed my thoughts. It was darkly flushed, tiny beads of perspiration sparkling on her brow and upper lip, her wide-staring eyes seemed glazed, and her mouth was wide open, each breath making a sharp rasping sound somewhere at the back of her throat.

The knowledge that she was close to climaxing somehow seemed to give my body permission to do the same. And at the same moment the thrills I was feeling got even stronger, sending the pressure inside me even higher. I realised that as her body responded, muscles flexing and contracting, her arse was intermittently gripping my cock, sending more powerful jolts surging up through my body.

It suddenly felt as though all the various thrills and pleasures I had been experiencing in scattered parts of my body and brain shifted their focus, all targeting a single area, somewhere deep inside, somewhere immediately behind my cock. And a few moments later I felt the draining surge as my semen came to the boil, then, just as a blinding red haze obscured my vision and darker, more primitive urges took over, I heard her choking cry.

'Yeeesss! Yes, go now Jack! Now!'

And taking that as my signal I let myself go, gripping her tightly, and thrusting harder and faster.

The climax was unlike any other I'd experienced, it engulfed, and overwhelmed me, its force blotting out everything else.

My next conscious memory is of some time later, finding my still spurting cock buried inside her, every single muscle in my body quivering, feeling my heart trying to pound its way out of my rib cage, and hearing the harsh panting as my lungs fought for air.

She pushed herself forward and off me, and when she turned her head I saw her face was dripping with perspiration. 'That was unbelievable Jack. For you too I think.'

'Yes, for me too Lucy.' I managed to reply before collapsing down on the bed beside her and pulling her close.

'I think we both need a shower first Jack.' she whispered as I nuzzled my face between her sweat-coated breasts.

'Give me a minute or two to get my breath back first.'

'OK. But don't get too comfy.'

We lay there quietly for a few minutes, each re-living parts of the experience we had just shared, each lost in our own thoughts. 'Did you come?' I asked, breaking the silence.

'Of course I did! You mean you didn't notice?'

'I thought you did, but I wasn't sure, right then I was a bit preoccupied with what was happening to me.'

'Yes it seemed a bit stronger than usual. You liked it that way, didn't you.'

'Yes I did, but how about you?'

'I liked it too, at first I was a bit apprehensive but that went once you pulled back a bit, and I don't think that would be such a problem next time. Now I know what it feels like, so long as you used plenty of lubricant I'm sure I'd be able to take you OK'

'So you'd like to try it again some time.'

'Oh yes, and we might get Fred to join in too.' she added in a lower voice, then untangled herself from my arms. 'Now, you stay there for a bit longer, I have to attend to my nether regions. I'll give you a call when I'm done then you can come and join me for a quick shower, then I think we'll both be ready for a good night's sleep.'

I thought about what she'd said, about Fred joining us, and not for the first time thanked my lucky stars that I had finally met someone like her, beautiful, intelligent, and on top of all that, highly sexed and more than ready to experiment. If I had made a wish list of impossible to meet attributes, she would have met all of them. She really was too good to be true, but she was really, truly there, for me!