Lucy Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12

Sunday

As Lucy had suggested, once she had taken care of her more personal toilet needs she called for me to join her in the bath-room. There was a bit of light-hearted groping as we washed ourselves and helped each other with the hard to reach bits, but by then we were both more than ready for bed and it wasn't long before we were snuggled down and sound asleep.

When I woke the following morning the bed beside me was both empty and quite cool, Lucy had obviously woken much earlier. Having relieved myself, splashed some cold water on my face and slipped on my bath-robe I went down to the kitchen, expecting to find her there, but it too was empty. Then I saw the note. 'I'm working. If you are making coffee I'd love some, but remember your promise!'

At the time the promise to leave her to study had been easy, now, with the memory of the events of the previous evening returning, and the knowledge she was so near, it seemed a foolish one to have made. But I had given her my word, so I made coffee, poured two cups and took just one of them down the hall to the study. I even knocked on the door.

'You don't have to knock.' I heard her answer.

She looked up from her books as I went in and although her hair was still a bit tousled, there wasn't a trace of make-up on her face, and she had on just an old, loose fitting sloppy-joe, she still managed to look absolutely gorgeous. I suddenly wished I had waited to make the coffee until after I had shaved and showered. 'You'll have to excuse the appearance, but one coffee, as requested.' I mumbled.

'Thank you darling, where's yours?'

'In the kitchen. How long have you been up?'

'Oh about an hour and a half.' she replied after glancing down at her watch. 'I'm ready for a short break, why not get your coffee and talk to me for a bit.'

'I need a shave.' I replied.

She gave a soft laugh and said. 'I said talk, you don't need to have had a shave just to talk to me. So give me a quick kiss, then go and get your cup.'

I had no answer to that, so did as she suggested. 'Did you find whatever you need?' I asked when I returned and sat down at the coffee table.

'Yes fine, thank you Jack. Your computer set-up is a bit different to what I'm used to but I had no trouble. I have actually got more done than I thought I might, last night must have inspired me.'

'You mean the concert?' I asked with a grin.

'Of course, what else would I mean?' she answered with a chuckle.

'You're not sore, or anything?' I mumbled less confidently, and was relieved to see the soft smile in her eyes as she replied.

'No, nothing like that darling, I'm quite OK. So it will be all right to do that again.'

'I'll leave the timing of that to you Lucy. But now tell me what you are doing.'

We talked about her current project for a while and although it wasn't an area of Art I knew very much about I was able to make a couple of small contributions to the way she was working through it. When we had finished our coffee I asked her if she would like another, or maybe something to eat, hoping for a chance of spending just a little longer with her. But she said she had to get on with the tough stuff, so I reluctantly left her to it.

After cleaning myself up and having some breakfast I went out for the papers, stopping off at a local delicatessen to buy a few things for lunch, then returned and waited impatiently for the sound of her voice over the intercom to let me know she was getting hungry. The next few hours dragged by, each one seemed longer than the last and although I tried to keep myself busy the thought of her being just a short distance away made it very difficult.

What made it even more so was the fact that I kept getting mental flashes from the previous night, pictures so vivid they triggered memories of the actual thrills I'd felt. In some she was brushing her hair, some were of when she was still partially dressed, others when her breasts were free to sway in time with the movements of her arm. But far more disturbing were the others. Looking down at her, the sensuous lines of her back, waist, hips, and especially her gorgeous arse. Then looking across at the reflection of both of us, her kneeling body tense, and my cock gleaming from the thick coating of lubricant.

But apart from having to deal with an almost permanent erection, the time wasn't completely wasted. In between those distracting times I did manage to do a good deal of thinking, and by the time she finally reappeared I knew what I wanted to say to her, I just wasn't sure how best to go about it.

'I'm famished, is there anything to eat Jack?' she asked as she came into the lounge room.

'Yes it's all ready for us, in the kitchen, some cold cuts, a few salad things and fresh rolls, will that be enough?'

'Sounds just right. Thank you for letting me get on with my work Jack. I've really got a lot done, another hour or two this afternoon and I'll have completely caught up. So after we've eaten how about a walk somewhere, it looks such a lovely day outside, it would be a pity to waste it all.'

'Good idea.' I replied. 'We can drive down to the beach, there's a nice walk up and around the headland.'

Deciding that the walk would give me a better opportunity to say what I wanted to I kept the conversation over lunch to the period of Art she was working on, and began to appreciate just how much knowledge she had already acquired on the subject.

But of course having her so close quickly brought back the earlier, vividly carnal pictures and memories. Brought them bubbling up so strongly that they not only triggered the erection I'd had to previously deal with, but also threatened to break through the thin veneer of intellectual conversation.

Especially difficult to deal with were those brought on by watching her hands. At one level I was able to appreciate their soft whiteness and artistic fluidity of movement. But the sight of them also stirred up other thoughts and memories too, and it was those that caused the real problem. Memories of how wonderful they felt whenever she touched me. The tingling delight I got when she ran her fingers up and down the back of my neck, and when she held my face between their palms and kissed me. But far more powerful than those were the other memories. Of just how marvellously exciting it was to feel them moving down over my body, down between my legs, and then feeling my cock and balls stirring in anticipation of their touch.

However, I somehow managed to contain and restrain myself and when we had both had enough to eat and had cleared away the lunch things, she disappeared upstairs to change into something more suitable for walking, and quite soon after that we were on our way down to the beach.

Being such a fine day it wasn't surprising that there were plenty of people out enjoying it, but the numbers thinned out when we left the beach area, and then virtually disappeared when we started up the cliff path. We were walking at a fairly brisk pace so said little during the climb but when we rounded a rocky outcrop about half way to the top she pulled us to a stop. 'What a marvellous view Jack!' She said somewhat breathlessly, looking back down over where we had come from.

'Haven't you been up here before?'

'No, well at least not from this direction. Does it make you feel odd, give you a funny, sort of disembodied feeling, when you look down at the people down there?' She asked after a bit of a pause.

'I think I know what you mean, as though you, or perhaps the people you are looking down at, are on or from a different planet. That sort of thing?'

'Yes that, and something else.'

'Being able to watch them while they don't know they are being watched?'

'Exactly!' she said, giving my hand a firm squeeze. 'We do think and get the same sort of feelings about things don't we.'

'Yes we do, and about each other too.' I said, bending to kiss her forehead.

'Does that mean what I think it does?' she whispered before pulling my head down, and then slipping her tongue deep inside as she kissed me on the mouth.

During the uphill climb I had again been thinking through the things I had been considering that morning, trying to think of some way of bringing up the subject I wanted to talk about. But even those complex issues couldn't completely block out the feelings I was continuing to get from having her so near, from the feel of her hand in mine, and from the vivid pictures, memories and thoughts that returned when I took surreptitious sideways glances at her.

Of course after the physical frustration I'd been feeling during the morning those had been more than enough to start stirring me up again, and so when Lucy slid one hand down between us she found my cock was already partially erect. I felt my heart quickening and my cock responding strongly as her kiss grew more passionate and her fingers stroked and squeezed.

'I shouldn't have left you on your own for so long this morning. I suppose you've been thinking about last night?' she whispered when we broke for air.

'That's true.' I agreed, giving a sudden gasp when what her busy fingers were doing sent a much stronger jolt of pleasure through me.

'It's natural that you would, I have been too, but I had so much work to do I was able to push it to the back of my mind for most of the time. But you had nothing like that to distract your thoughts, so it's not surprising you're so wound up.' She paused briefly then added. 'You were getting stirred up during lunch too, weren't you?'

'Yes I was, how did you know?'

'From the look in your eyes. You seemed to be staring at my hands a lot, and that reminded me of something you said the second evening, when we got together over the telephone. You told me you thought my hands were sexy, that you couldn't help thinking about how they felt when I touched you, stroked your cock. Do you remember?'

'Of course I do.'

'And were you having those sort of thoughts during lunch?' she asked as she gave my quickly rising cock an even firmer squeeze.

'Ugh! Yes, yes I was.' I grunted.

'So, would you like me to do something about it for you?'

'Here?'

'Why not? We haven't seen anyone so far.' she replied, then pointing to a much narrower side track that wound round the base of the rocky outcrop and went right up to the edge of the cliff, she said. 'We can go over there. Come on!'

And with that she took my hand and tugged me towards it, so I really had no choice but to go with her. But even if I had I doubt I would have resisted too much, quite apart from the way I had already been feeling, I found the mere thought of what she intended to do for me, and her doing it out there, virtually in view of anyone that happened to be using the path, was in itself incredibly exciting.

Having got me moving she let go my hand. 'You go first, I'll stay behind you, shield you from any prying eyes.' she said with a low giggle.

There was no safety rail at the end of the track, just a few low and very scrubby bushes separating it from a sheer drop to the ocean below. When I stopped and looked down Lucy pressed herself close against my back, her arms snaking around me, her fingers quickly loosening my belt, unzipping my fly, and then slipping inside.

'When people have urgent sex in books and movies they never seem to have to worry about the practicalities, do they?' she said, her hand groping around, trying to get her fingers into the waistband of my briefs. 'But I think you'll have to help with this bit.'

By then my cock was virtually fully erect and so even I had trouble extricating it, and in the end I had to fully unfasten my trousers. Then, even as I was pushing the front of my briefs down to get it right out, I felt one of Lucy's hands closing around the shaft and the fingers of the other slipping down under my balls.

'Ah that's better.' she said. 'I think he likes the fresh air and sunshine.' she added as she felt the strength of my responses when she pressed herself tight up against my back and her hands began to stroke and fondle me

In spite of the risk of somebody coming by and seeing us, she was clearly in no rush, and as the tension inside me steadily increased I reached both arms back around behind us, managing to get a grip of her arse so I could pull her even tighter against myself.

'I like that, feeling you pushing back against me.' she said. 'I just wish we didn't have any clothes on, so I could feel you properly, feel your muscles flexing.'

Neither of us spoke for the next few minutes, then she asked. 'Are you thinking about what we did last night?'

'I wasn't really thinking about anything, just concentrating on the thrills you are giving me now.' I replied gruffly as her hands continued stroking and fondling.

'Well I am. I'm remembering how considerate you were with me, being careful not to hurt me, but at the same time still being incredibly strong and powerful. I'm remembering what you looked like, in the mirror, your gorgeous cock, all shiny, looking huge, but feeling even bigger when you pushed it into me. And then I could feel just how excited you'd got, feel your body shuddering, feel your cock throbbing inside me even more strongly than usual. I suppose that must have been because we were doing it that way, because it was so tight for you.'

She paused for a few moments, then I felt her altering her grip, one hand closing tightly around the base, the other starting to firmly pump. 'Does this remind you of how it felt?' she asked.

Coupled with the word picture she had painted for me, the change of grip and pace certainly brought back some of the incredible sensations I'd got from fucking her arse. 'Urgh! Yes, yes it does!' I grunted, as powerful tremors coursed up through my body.

'Yes I can feel it does. And doing it this way means I can see it, and you know how much I love that.' she said, leaning to one side so she could look round in front of me as she strengthened the rhythmic pumping. 'It looks almost as big as it felt it was last night. You are incredibly responsive aren't you?' she added excitedly.

'I am to what you do to me Lucy.' I answered as I looked down to see what she was getting worked up about.

In spite of the strength of the feelings I had been getting I was still a bit surprised to see just how massively engorged it had got in such a relatively short time. The shaft was rock-hard, the skin stretched so tightly the blue-black veins stood out like knotted whip-cords. And no doubt partly because of the tightness of her grip, the head looked even more bloated than it usually did, its colour a much darker plum-red.

But in spite of its dramatic appearance it was her hands that really held my attention. Such beautiful hands, long tapering fingers and soft, very white skin. 'Truly artist's hands'. I thought yet again. But although great works of Art always stirred me profoundly, even the greatest of them could never produce effects as powerful as those her hands were giving me right then.

And as though to confirm that thought, right then I felt a sudden rush flood through my body. 'Oh shit! It feels as though it's ready to burst!' I heard Lucy gasp as my body jerked upright. 'Now! Come now Jack!' she cried, her hand pumping my straining cock even harder.

The power behind the rush suddenly built even higher, the pressure became almost unbearable, and then every muscle locked tight, arching me back against her as the force of the rising torrent grew stronger and stronger. 'Yes! Yes! Yes!' Lucy cried even louder as her hand flashed back and forth. Then the moment of criticality hit me and as my entire body was wracked by orgasmic convulsions Lucy pumped my cock even harder, sending great gobbets of erupting semen flying in all directions.

'That's better, isn't it.' she said softly when she could tell I had finished. 'Give me your handkerchief and I'll clean you up.'

'You really are an angel.' I managed to gasp, struggling to regain both a bit of control of myself, and to get the handkerchief out of my pocket. 'That was totally unexpected.'

'But from the feel of things, not totally unnecessary.' she replied with a grin as she started wiping the remaining traces from my cock and balls. 'And I didn't want my period to mean you ended up feeling deprived.'

'I feel depraved, not deprived.' I quipped.

'A little depravity is no bad thing, in the right company.' she said with a laugh.

'Speaking of company, there's a seat up at the top of the path, let's go and sit down for a bit, apart from needing to get my breath back, there's something I've been wanting to talk to you about.' I said, tucking my wilted cock and balls back inside and refastening my trousers.

'That sounds a bit ominous.' she answered in a more serious voice, taking my hand and then turning to start back along the rocky path.

'Nothing ominous about it Lucy, just some things I was thinking about this morning. But let's wait until we get up to the top, after what you've just done for me I think I'll need all that's left of my energy to climb the rest of the hill.'

We walked in silence for a short while, but my brain was whirling, not only recovering from the totally unexpected thrills she'd just given me, but also wondering what her reaction would be to what I wanted to say. Hoping, praying that the suggestion wouldn't be taken as me moving too quickly for her.

There was still some little way to go before we reached the top of the hill when Lucy broke the silence.

'What we were saying back there, when we looked down at the people on the beach, do you also sometimes think about them doing it?'

'You mean having sex?'

'Mmm.'

'Sometimes, though I more often find it difficult to see what most couples I know see in each other, so find it hard to imagine them actually in action.'

She laughed and squeezed my hand tighter. 'I think that's a hang-over from childhood, from when we first learn about what's involved and find it too ridiculous, or dirty, so can't imagine anyone actually wanting to do it. I still find it hard to believe my parents ever get it on together. But apart from people you know, do you ever think about how many people are doing it at any one time. Like now.' she said, stopping and looking back down over the sprawling mass of buildings that stretched to the horizon.

'I mean, heaven knows how many houses and apartments there are down there, but there must be thousands and thousands. So how many people are doing it in some of those right this minute, hundreds, well dozens anyway. Husbands and wives, lovers, couples cheating on their partners, and somewhere there's a boy or a girl doing it for the very first time. Don't you ever think like that?'

'Not quite like that, though sometimes late at night, when I'm driving home after some function or other I catch myself thinking that sort of thought when I drive through the suburban streets. Wondering what's going on behind all those darkened windows, wondering what weird positions people are using to do it.'

'Well that's almost the same thing, our minds do work along the same lines. Good isn't it.' she added, pressing herself closer.

'A far as I'm concerned it's bloody marvellous!' I replied, squeezing her hard.

We both concentrated on climbing the final, much steeper part of the path to the top and then headed for the seat that the local council had thoughtfully provided.

'What we said to each other last night, I mean about us both finding out that we were in love with each other.' I said haltingly when we were seated. 'Have you thought any more about that since then?'

'Of course I have Jack. I've hardly stopped thinking about it, especially about you saying it to me. Have you had second thoughts about that?' she asked anxiously.

'Of course not darling!'