Lucy Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thank heavens for that, you had me really worried for a minute.'

I put one arm around her and pulled her close, then turned her face with my other hand so I could look her straight in the eyes. 'Darling, darling Lucy. Don't ever be worried about my love for you, it will last far, far longer than this ageing body will.' I will softly and totally sincerely.

'Stop referring to yourself in that way Jack. But apart from that bit, you might have to say the rest really, really often.' she replied, then leaned forward and kissed me.

'I'll be happy to say it as often as you like my love, but for now, can I make a suggestion. But remember it is only a suggestion.' I added apprehensively.

'I'm listening.'

'Well, there are a lot of things really. Your job, your studies, the time involved in travelling backwards and forwards, all that, but. Damn, I don't know how to put this!' I exclaimed, frustrated by my unfamiliar inability to sound coherent. 'Oh well, here goes. Why not move some of your things to my place? See how it works for you?'

'Are you asking me to move in with you Jack?'

'Not all at once, though I'd love it if you did!' I added emphatically. 'But I understand you might not want to commit too quickly. That's why I thought of suggesting you just bring some things you need, clothes and stuff. Just to see how you actually get along with me, on a day to day basis.'

'Sort of on a trial basis you mean?'

'Yes, that's it! What do you think?'

She took my hand and looked directly into my eyes. 'Jack, if you're sure you want me to come and live with you, I will. But if you think it better for us to give it a trial first, that's OK too. You have to remember that unlike you, I've known I was falling in love with you since that very first evening, so perhaps I'm more sure of my feelings than you are. So I quite understand if you would rather take things in a series of small steps.'

'Oh no, that's not what I want at all, it's what I thought you might!' I exclaimed, literally grabbing her and hugging her as hard as I could. 'Lucy, my darling Lucy.' I murmured in her ear, still not really able to believe what she had said.

'It's not just the sex, is it?' she asked with a impudent grin when I finally relaxed my hold a little.

'No of course not! Well at least not entirely. I think we'll always find something to talk about with each other.' I added.

'You mean before and after.' she said cheekily.

'No, I mean between!' I answered in the same tone of voice, then added more seriously. 'There was something else I also wanted to ask you, I may as well do it all at the one time. Would you also think about giving up your job?'

'Give it up?'

'Apart from anything else it will give you more time to study. And you won't have the cost of running the flat to worry about.'

'I'll still need some money Jack.'

'Lucy darling I've got more than enough for whatever we need. I know what your initial reaction is, losing your independence, that sort of thing, but we can work round that. Maybe in time we can find you something better, perhaps in one of the galleries, something to do with what you love, not just standing behind a counter.'

'It's funny isn't it.' she said thoughtfully.

'What is darling?'

'The way we think about things, the way we initially react. I mean I'm quite happy, actually I'm thrilled.' she said with a happy smile as she squeezed my hand. 'Absolutely stoked, to have you ask me to come and live with you. I can answer that question in an instant. But when you ask me to give up my job, a job I hate actually, that's much more difficult to say yes to. Silly, isn't it.'

'Not really, as I said, it's to do with our thoughts about independence, that and the place money has in our lives. Anyway, don't answer now, but at least think about it. But for now, how about the rest of the walk?'

'That's a good idea, so long as you have recovered your energy.' she added with a knowing grin.

'I think the batteries have recharged, well at least enough for walking.' I replied, getting up and then pulling her to her feet.

'I wonder what the insects will make of it.' she said after we had been walking for a couple of minutes.

'Make of what?'

'What we, I mean what you left them back there.'

It took me a moment or two to realise she was talking about my ejaculate, the gobbets of semen my cock had spattered over the bushes.

'It's just a water and protein mix, so they'll probably lap it up.'

'Let's just hope that some part of your genes don't break through the species barrier and spark a monster.' she said with a ringing laugh, then fell into a thoughtful silence before continuing in a completely different vein. 'But more seriously Jack, let's talk a bit about me moving, I don't have that much furniture but there are a few thing I'd really like to bring with me.'

And that's how we spent the rest of the walk, dealing with the practicalities of her move, and as we talked them through, what had originally seemed no more than a wildly wishful dream gradually turned in to the most truly wonderful reality.

When we got back home Lucy reminded me she still had some work to finish off, surprising me when she also said she needed a quick shower first. But then I realised it was some years since I'd been used to having a woman in the middle of a heavy period around the house. Then it struck me that having her there, living with me, would mean there would be quite a number of changes I would need to make to my usual routines.

But even as I thought about some of those changes I found myself saying over and over again, 'Lucy loves me, and is going to be living with me!', and just couldn't wait to start making whatever adjustments to my life that required.

While she was gone I made us some tea and then when she had left to get on with her studies, I sat down with pen and paper. I worked through the various things involved in her move, and then some other things I thought needed to be done to start off our new life together.

Later, when I had developed a list of things to get done over the next few days, and Lucy had packed up her study books, we prepared a meal then sat down to eat.. I talked through some of the things on my list, we agreed a date for the actual move, and then sorted out which of us would take care of each of the various tasks.

Then a totally unexpected thought occurred to me. 'What about your family? Is all this going to cause any problems darling?'

'What made you think about them?'

'I don't really know, it just popped into my head. How do you think they will react to all this?'

'Oh as always I expect, half this way, the other half that.' she answered cryptically. 'Don't worry though, I'll break it to them bit by bit, so they get used to the idea before we actually meet them, which we will have to do sometime Jack.'

'Of course, I want to meet them.'

She gave a short laugh. 'Let me fill you in on some of the back-ground before you get too enthusiastic. But not right now.' she added quickly. 'For now, we'll just forget them, it's just you and I my darling.' she said, reaching across the table and squeezing my hand.

'Oh by the way, there's a documentary about Caravaggio on TV in a little while, I'd really like to see that. OK Jack?' she said when we had finished eating and were clearing things away.

'Of course, I'd like to see it too. How about a night-cap, while we're watching it?'

'Not for me thanks, I'll make some coffee, but you have one.'

So as we sat watching what turned out to be a rather good production, we sipped our drinks, Lucy her coffee, and I had a small brandy. From time to time we turned and smiled at each other, sometimes exchanging a fleeting kiss, and the programme had been running for nearly half an hour before I realised that it was the first time we had sat together on the sofa, the famous leather sofa.

Of course having registered that fact, in spite of the excellence of the show I found my thoughts drifting, to that evening, and the strange, almost mystical connection we had made over the phone. I remembered how it had seemed that the line had transmitted the scent of her sexual arousal to me, remembered how powerfully I had come immediately after that, remembered the wet splodges of semen I had shot across the carpet. And that naturally brought back to mind the even stronger climax she had given me just a few hours earlier. How it had felt when her hands gripped my cock tightly, felt the rising pressure as they pumped faster and faster, and then in my mind's eye, vividly recalled the sight of the flying gobbets of semen.

So although I tried to concentrate on what we were watching, the intruding thoughts had a totally predictable effect, the ache in my groin sharpening as my cock reacted strongly.

'That was excellent wasn't it, I'm so glad I didn't miss it.' she said when the programme came to a close.

'Yes it was.' I agreed. 'But now, if you are determined to both work and study, I think it's time to get some beauty sleep, don't you?'

'Well I'll agree it's time for bed, but I'm not quite ready for sleep yet, are you?' she asked invitingly as she turned and twined her arms around my neck.

It was understandable that the first, almost cheeky kiss would lead to a more lingering one, and that in turn to others that gradually became more passionate. That entwining arms would move, enabling hands to search for other parts of each other's body. That temperatures would rise until we both started to become feverish.

And as though she recognised it was her action that had been responsible for the situation it was Lucy who finally broke the otherwise inevitable sequence. 'Not here, well at least not this evening not while I'm still having my period Jack. Just give me five minutes in the bath-room.' she suddenly said breathlessly as she pushed herself free.

I used the second toilet to clean my teeth, but in spite of waiting and then willing it to go down, the erection I'd got made it impossible to piss so, having turned out all the lights, I followed her upstairs.

Knowing that when the time came we could do it without me hurting her made us both less nervously hesitant, and gave us the confidence to enjoy everything we did to each other before that even more. We kissed and caressed as we slowly undressed each other, taking it in turns to remove each item of clothing and Lucy was down to just her panties when it came time to get my trousers off.

She knelt at my feet, grinning up at me as she pushed both them and my under-pants down, freeing my erection. 'He's been trying to get out for quite some time now hasn't he. I don't think the programme had your full attention.' she said,

'I found myself thinking about this afternoon.' I admitted, holding on to her shoulder as I stepped out of them.

'I suppose that's not surprising. I could tell you really enjoyed me doing it out there. I enjoyed it too you know, doing it like that, I mean somewhere public. It increases the sense of excitement doesn't it.' she added, not taking her eyes off my cock as she ran her hands up and down the insides of my legs.

'Yes it does. But it's been a very long time since I've done it.'

'What about after lunch at 'The River Gardens'?'

'I meant, since before I met you.'

'Aha, not since your sinful youth, you mean. You still have all that to tell me about some time.' she added, glancing up at me as she leaned forward and slid her lips down over the tip of my cock.

Looking down I saw how stiffly swollen her nipples had become from our activity and knowing just how sensitive her breasts could get, I reached down for them. Then, spreading my feet a little further apart to improve my balance, I bent my knees and went down into a squatting position.

In spite of the strain on my legs I managed to stay in that unusual position as we continued pleasuring each other. My hands reaching under her, supporting the weight of her breasts, caressing and squeezing them, my fingers gently tweaking their rapidly stiffening nipples. Lucy bent almost double, her hair brushing against my torso as her mouth slid up and down my cock.

I don't know whether it was because of the particularly restricting position I was in, or the fact that I still had an over-full bladder. Perhaps it was a combination of both. But although the sensations from Lucy's bobbing, sucking mouth were intense, I realised I wasn't getting the feelings I usually did when my body was moving steadily towards a climax.

But although I seemed to be stuck at a certain plateau of pleasure I certainly wasn't complaining about it. As well as giving me that much more time to enjoy the sensations I was getting, the lack of urgency meant I had an equal amount of time to take care of Lucy. And having got her there before by merely stimulating her breasts, although I could tell it wasn't something she had expected, it came as no real surprise to me when I felt the unmistakable signs of her working up to an orgasm.

As she got closer to it she redoubled her efforts to get me to come with her, but that tine she was unsuccessful, and it was some while later, after she had wound down from her climax, then slipped out of her panties and spun herself around so I could bury my cock in her arse, that I finally did.

'That was even better than last night.' she said later, after we had freshened up and snuggled down in bed. 'I nearly had a second climax, feeling you come is incredibly exciting. In a funny sort of way I was glad I couldn't get you off when I tried to, were you holding yourself back?'

'Not really, I think I was just a bit too cramped.'

'Yes at first I was a bit worried about you, but then other things sort of took over. I'm obviously not the only one with thighs of tempered steel!' she added with a low giggle before giving me a good-night kiss and we settled down to sleep.


Chapter 13

An Active Week

The next few days passed in a flurry of activity for us both, Lucy packing her clothes and sorting out the things she wanted to bring with her, while I cleared space in the dressing room and rearranged some of my furniture. Then there were the various phone calls necessary to finalise not only her tenancy, the services to the flat and to arrange for her stuff to be moved, but also to notify her change of address to a seemingly endless number of companies and people. And all that having to fit in between her job and study commitments.

So she could get most of packing done straight away Lucy spent the next couple of nights at the flat, then brought one large suitcase over and lived out of that for the next few days. And in spite of all that other activity we still somehow managed to find plenty of time for each other too, including time for both some lovingly intense, and quicker, far more spontaneous bouts of sex.

My original idea for our first proper night together had been for us to go out for a celebratory dinner, but Lucy was a bit more practical. 'For one thing I have to go to work tomorrow, for another I still have most of my better things back at the flat. But if you have got another bottle of that delicious champagne hidden away way, why don't we just celebrate by opening that?'

And that's exactly what we did, actually drinking most of the bottle as we prepared and cooked our evening meal, then finishing it, and then the best part of another as we ate. So it wasn't surprising that by the time we had finished we were both just a bit squiffy.

'Now for the proper celebration!' she said with a meaningful look as she pushed herself away from the table. 'Come on, we're going to leave the clearing up until later, my period's over, and it's time you introduced me to that leather sofa.' she said as she came round and pulled me to my feet.

She may have been just a trifle unsteady on her feet, but her fingers were sufficiently dextrous to quickly cope with buttons and fasteners when we stood beside the sofa, and had already totally stripped when I was still trying to get my shoes and socks off.

'Ah, yes!' she said, throwing herself down and stretching full length on the oversized four seater. 'This is really sensual, I told you how much I love the feel of leather against my skin.'

'And let me tell you, this piece of furniture has never looked so good!' I replied, hurriedly getting out of the rest of my things as I stared down at her.

My eyes roamed freely over her, and just as it had the first time I saw her, her stunning beauty left me breathless. The dark coffee coloured leather was a perfect contrast for her colouring, bringing out the honey highlights in her hair, making her creamy-white skin look even creamier, and her entire body looked as though it was giving off a suffused glow. The cushions gave a little beneath her weight, moulding around her curves even as they supported her, and right then I wanted to be like those cushions, moulded so close I was virtually a part of her.

And, as though she had read my mind, she gave me my wish. 'Come down here, there's more than enough room for the two of us.' she said, rolling on to her side as she pulled me down to join her.

We lay kissing, cuddling, caressing each other for a long, long time, both of us more than satisfied by the feeling of oneness we were sharing, neither in any real hurry to bring things to the inevitable finale. And even when what we were doing with each other drove us on, and she guided my straining cock into her welcoming pussy, we took our time. Sometimes she held herself quite still, just sighing softly as my cock slid in and out. Sometimes she made it clear she wanted me to remain passive, allow her to direct the position and pace. We simply gave ourselves up to the perfect harmony that existed between us, turning and moving this way and that, sometimes faster, sometimes slower, interspersing our various activities with kisses, expressions of happiness and words of loving endearment.

Lucy reached her first climax while she was riding me, so I was able to both help her and watch the effect it had on her.

I had been running one hand up and down her back and squeezing her buttocks with the other as she rose and fell. Lucy was smiling down at me, her eyes sparkling with happy pleasure as she stroked my face, whispering how much she loved me, and how incredible it felt to have me inside her.

Her nipples had been fully erect from the start so that time it was the slowly spreading flush on her face gave me the first hint of her approaching orgasm. When I saw it creeping down her neck and knew she was getting very close, I slid one hand upwards, closing gently over her breast, and the other up between her thighs. Then, as I began to firmly squeeze her breast I pushed the other hand forward, palm down, so the knuckles were pressing up against her.

And it seemed that was enough to finally escalate what had until then been a slowly building response. 'Oh, yes!' she gasped, holding herself still for a moment. 'You always seem to know exactly what I need, even when I don't!'

'Just a lucky guess.' I replied, grinning up at her. 'Now, for now don't worry about me darling, just take care of yourself.' I added, holding myself quite still as I felt her pressing herself more firmly down against my hand.

'Ah yes, that's nice. Very, very nice!' she sighed, smiling down at me as she started to slowly move her pelvis back and forth, rubbing her clit against the protruding knuckles.

Although I wasn't actively contributing anything, having my cock trapped deep inside her meant that each move she made brushed the head against the lining of her cunt. 'For me too.' I assured her as the resulting waves of pleasure rippled up through my body.

At first she continued to take things quite slowly, watching me, but every now and then closing her eyes and giving a small gasp when my cock-head rubbed against a particularly sensitive spot. But the shivering tremors I could feel running through her gradually increased in intensity and a some time later, without any warning, she suddenly gave a much sharper gasp as her body jerked upright. 'Oh Jack! I can't stop myself!' she cried as she ground herself down on to me.