Lucy Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

I let her work herself through to the end of the climax before moving, then pulled out and rolled her over on to her stomach. 'You don't mind that I did that, just went solo like that, do you?' she asked as I pressed her down against the cushions.

'Of course not, that's what I told you to do. It's my turn now.' I replied, getting up on to my knees and then slipping one hand under her stomach and lifting her a little.

Her pussy was so wet that I had no trouble getting my cock back into her, and although it meant I wouldn't be able to get as deep as usual, once embedded I pushed her bottom down again, sharpening the angle and tightening the fit.

She said something, but with her face pressed down against the cushion it was so muffled I had to ask her to repeat it. 'I said the leather is so gorgeously supple it feels as though I'm being sandwiched between two lovers.'

She had a fit of the giggles when I replied. 'It seems to me that you have quite a thing about two at once. Now I not only have to keep an eye on Fred, but I'll have to watch out for the sofa too!'

'There's nothing wrong with a bit of competition, it'll keep you on your toes.'

'And you stretched out flat on your back, or front.' I added as I began to thrust in and out.

Not being able to get much more than the head and a bit of the shaft inside her localised and concentrated the sensations I was getting, and as I had previously been suppressing my reactions so Lucy could take her time reaching her climax, it wasn't long before mine hit me. 'Oh yes Jack! Come darling, come!' she cried, shoving her arse up to meet the quickening downthrusts, then her sobbing gasps merging with my louder, more guttural grunts as my cock squirted semen deep into her already sopping pussy.

Although it would have been nice to just stay locked inside her for a while longer, knowing how uncomfortable wet leather could feel, I slid off her when she said. 'I hope what you told me about the sofa being easy to clean was true Jack, there's a very large wet spot developing underneath me.'

Having put some clothes back on I sponged the caking mix of semen and pussy juice off the cushions then helped her finish the clearing-up in the kitchen. Then we sat and talked as we finished the last of the wine before I took her up to, and then thoroughly christened what was to be from then on, our bed.

The following morning, after dropping Lucy off at the store, I spent a busy day at my office, I had to make several calls to arrange a few things for her move, but mainly I got on with the business of running my business.

She seemed strangely quiet when I picked her up that afternoon and it wasn't until after we had got home that she spoke about what had obviously been on her mind. 'Were you serious about what you said, I mean about helping me financially until I've finished at university?'

'Of course I was, I think it would be so much better for us both if you only had your studies taking up your time. In fact one of the things I did today, just in case you did decide to give up your job, was to apply for a credit card for you, off my account.'

'Well I did it, I gave in my notice.'

As far as I was concerned the news was reason enough for another celebration, and although she still had to work through to the end of the week I insisted that we go out to eat that evening. 'No cooking or washing-up for us tonight darling. While you freshen-up and change, just think about what sort of food you fancy.'

She chose the little Thai restaurant we had been to before and we had an equally good, but much less hurriedly finished meal than that had been. We also took that opportunity to talk through a number of aspects of our separate lives that would be changed by being together, but still found we were both spending even more time just staring dreamily into each other's eyes.

When we came out of the restaurant we saw that the moon had risen, and as it was only as few days past being full and there were just a few scattered clouds around, it looked quite spectacular. 'Let's go for a walk Jack, down on the beach. It'll be lovely under such a moon.'

Having driven down to the beach, parked, and left our shoes and socks in the car, we walked hand in hand along the edge of the gently breaking surf. The moon was still low enough to create a brilliantly glittering pathway over the ocean, its light finally breaking into a million sparkling points as it reflected of the phosphorescence at the edge of the water. 'It's magical, isn't it darling.' she said in a low voice, as though even speaking louder might be enough to break the spell.

'It certainly is, especially with you here to share it.' I replied, pulling my hand free of hers and slipping it around her waist.

'That's true isn't it. Sharing something does make it even better than just experiencing it on your own.'

'Like making love, rather than just masturbating.'

'That's a very good example.' she agreed with a low giggle. 'Is that what you were thinking about in your quiet moments during dinner?'

'I've told you before, whenever you're around I find it very hard not to.' I replied, pulling her closer.

'Like now?' she whispered, reaching across and sliding her hand up and down the front of my trousers.

Although I hadn't been really conscious of it my body must have been responding to her presence, and then to the setting we had been walking in, for some time. I had no idea that my cock was already partially aroused, but I couldn't miss its immediate response to the gentle pressure of her hand. 'Especially like now.' I replied as I felt it quickly stiffening.

'That's good, I've been feeling horny for quite a while too. But I think we'd be a bit too exposed if we did it right here.'

When I glanced around I saw what she meant. Although there was nobody near us there were quite a few other people dotted along the beach, like ourselves, strolling hand in hand, enjoying the beauty of the night. 'Let's go up there.' I suggested, pointing to a low headland that jutted down towards the sea not far from us.

'I just wish we'd brought a towel with us.' she said as we plodded up the drier, much more loosely packed sand.

'I have a jacket, and if my memory's correct the other side is less steep, less rocky, there's more of a grassy slope.'

'Aha, you've done this before.'

'No darling, never. But I have walked the beach quite a few times in daytime, on my own.'

'Perving on the girls?'

'Just appreciating the natural beauty of the surroundings.' I answered with a chuckle.

There was a grassy slope, and as the headland rose higher as it curled around it blotted out the moon, putting the area in deep shadow, giving us more privacy. 'I love you so much Lucy.' I whispered as I turned and took her in my arms.

'And I love you too Jack.' she replied, lifting her face so we could kiss.

Although we were both sexually aroused, the sheer romance of the time, place, and especially the moonlight, had affected both of us deeply. It was as though its cool light had permeated both our bodies, at least temporarily reducing the heat of our mutual passion, and so at first we just stood there, exchanging tender kisses, content to let our hands drift slowly up and down over each other.

But eventually the fires inside us rekindled, and we needed more, so I spread my jacket on the grass then gently pushed her down and reached up under her skirt for her panties. She lay quite still, smiling up at me as I took them off, shifted her skirt up to her waist and then spread her legs so I could kneel between them.

Even in the relative darkness of the shadows, her skin was so pale that the suffused moonlight was enough to make its creamy whiteness glisten, almost as brightly as the phosphorescence at the edge of the water. 'So beautiful.' I whispered. 'I can never find the words to tell you just how beautiful you are Lucy.' I added, lightly running my hands up and down her legs.

'Just for you Jack. It's all just for you. But now please make love to me, and do it quickly this time.'

Quick was the last thing I wanted it to be, I wanted the way I felt at that moment to last for the rest of time. But I thought I understood what she meant. Although hidden in the shadows of the rocky headland we were still relatively exposed, and there was every chance that another strolling couple might well have the same idea as ourselves. Even so I had no intention of simply fucking her like some mindless brute, so, taking only a few seconds to unfasten my trousers, I bent low.

As I did that I felt my nose prickling at the familiar, pungent odour of her arousal. She had said she had been feeling horny for some time, but as the smell seemed even stronger than it usually did I wondered if that was why she had asked me to be quick. Even so I stuck to my original intention, but having been alerted, when I slid my head up between her thighs I wasn't too surprised to find her pussy already sopping wet.

Understanding and appreciating how she might be feeling I cut out much of the prolonged stimulation I normally indulged in and immediately set to work with my tongue. As it licked and probed it set her juices flowing even more freely, and as I breathed in more of those heady, aphrodisiacal odours I felt my cock responding just as strongly.

I took her through to her orgasm and then while I was still sucking her pussy she pushed herself up. 'Let's change places now.' she said breathlessly.

As having her on top of me meant I'd be able to see and touch her too I quickly agreed and managed to push down my trousers as I rolled over on to my back. Then she lifted herself to straddle me, and I felt one hand reaching down to guide my cock while the other deftly undid the buttons down the front of her blouse then reached up behind herself to unclip her bra. So as I felt the clinging folds of her pussy pushing firmly down, forcing a long, low gasp of pleasure from me, I was able to augment those thrills by reaching up to fondle her breasts.

Once she had taken the full length of me deep inside herself she paused. 'I wish I had the words to describe just how marvellous this always feels Jack.'

'For me too.' I replied, feeling my fingers tingling as I stroked the firm, silky curves, and my cock starting to throb as she squirmed herself down against me.

Then she took me through to my own climax, all her concentration focused on me, and although I could tell she was getting a lot of pleasure too, that time she didn't actually reach a second one herself.

When we had tidied ourselves up we continued our walk, holding each other even closer than we had before, the shared happy contentment binding us together. 'We had a bit of an audience back there.' She said when we had been walking for a while.

'An audience?'

'Yes, well another couple, up on top of the slope.'

'And they were watching us?'

'For a few minutes. They were behind you so you couldn't have seen them. They wouldn't have been able to see much, but it would have been pretty obvious what we were up to.'

'Maybe we gave them a few ideas.'

'It would be nice to think so.'

'Was it off-putting for you, knowing you were being watched?'

'Not really, I knew they couldn't actually see much, just the general shape of us, and my movement, so it didn't really worry me.'

'It's just that you usually climax, and you didn't.'

'I didn't really need to have another, and I was too busy enjoying what we were doing. Having you inside me, feeling you getting closer, then feeling your cock tensing, getting ready to explode. Right then that was more than enough.'

'So long as you weren't left hanging, unsatisfied I mean.'

'No way Jack!' she replied, hugging me even tighter. 'You never leave me unsatisfied. And even if there are times when I don't actually come, don't ever think it's because you didn't do something more. Just remember that girls are a bit different to guys, sometimes the actual climax is less important than what else is happening. And sometimes not reaching one doesn't mean we are left strung up in the same way a man can be. Not always of course.' she added quickly. 'But I just can't imagine you ever leaving me feeling like that.'

'Just be sure to let me know if I do, always talk to me about things Lucy.'

'I will Jack, you can be sure that I always will.'

We continued our walk, then along with many other people who were out doing the same as we were, stopped at a beach-side cafe for a coffee before returning home.

As she was at university the following day, and her lectures didn't start until mid-morning, although she said she had some notes to complete first, we still had time for each other before she had to get up and start. That time we managed to time things so we reached the peak together, and then were happy to lie with our sweating bodies locked together until she finally had to make a move.

I spent the rest of the day at my office, making sure some arrangements I had made were on track for the week-end, and then attending to work for a few of my more important clients, before picking her up late that afternoon. On the way home we chatted about the subjects she had been working on and then decided that as she had some more notes to complete and the following day was to be her last at the store, we would pick-up some take-away food. Then having eaten, she went off to the study to work and I cleared away and watched a bit of television.

Guessing that Lucy would take a shower before getting ready for bed I decided the evening was an appropriate time for giving her one of my little surprise presents. So I got out the one containing the amber coloured underwear and peignoir and left the parcel where she couldn't possibly miss it. My guess was right, when she eventually returned from the study she came over to give me a quick kiss, then said. 'Why don't you have a night-cap Jack, I'm just going up to have a quick shower.'

I was still pouring myself a small scotch when I heard her hurrying back down the stairs. 'What's this?' she said excitedly, holding up the package.

'Just a little something I hope you'll like. Have your shower first, then open it.'

'Oh you shouldn't do this sort of thing.' she said with a worried look on her face.

'Lucy my darling, little presents like that are nothing compared with the amount of joy you give me, so just take as much pleasure from them as I get from giving them to you.'

She gave me an enormous hug, kissed me hard and then hurried back upstairs, turning and saying as she went. 'I won't be long, have your drink then come on up. If this is what it feels as though it is I'm sure you'll want to see how it looks just as much as I do.'

I sat slowly sipping my scotch for a few minutes, recalling the delights we had shared early that morning, then trying to imagine what she would look like in the lingerie, feeling myself becoming aroused by even the very poor picture I was able to conjure up. Then, having freshened-up in the downstairs bath-room, I topped-up my drink, poured a glass of wine for Lucy, and took them up and sat at the table in the bay window to wait for her.

I didn't have long to wait and when she stood in the door-way leading from the dressing room I realised just how totally inadequate my imagination had been.

Although I had known the colour and simplicity of design would suit Lucy's skin tone and perfect figure, I hadn't realised just how much they would actually enhance her natural beauty. But as she stood there, the ultra-fine lace revealing far more than it hid, she looked even more lovely than she usually did.

She had left the peignoir unfastened, letting it hang loosely from her shoulders, so it framed and enhanced the contours of her body. The subtle lighting still coming from the room behind her outlined that hour-glass shape, and as the wispy bra and panties fitted her perfectly, they did nothing to disguise it. In fact they seemed to do quite the reverse. Perhaps it was because they fitted and clung so closely to her curves, but they actually accentuated and drew my eyes to them. At first to the full, upsweeping curves of her breasts, and then to the smaller, yet somehow even more enticing mound between her upper thighs.

I was speechless, I think I stopped breathing, and know my heart missed several beats as I sat staring at her. 'It's absolutely lovely Jack. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen. And it fits me perfectly, how did you manage that?' she asked as she moved slowly across the room.

'I sneaked a look in your bag, to check your sizes.' I managed to mumble.

'Clever man. And where did you find it?'

'In the lingerie shop, near where we bought that dress. Do you remember how we talked about buying you some extra panties there?' I said, getting up and giving her the wine.

'Oh thank you.' she said as she took the glass. 'Of course I remember it, but I didn't notice anything like this on display.'

'They have a second display room, at the back, with more, what should I say, well let's say the items they have there are more unusual. This set was there, though it's positively mild by comparison with most of those things.'

'It sounds intriguing, perhaps I should pay a visit some time, but then I can imagine what their prices are like.' She said, continuing to move slowly around the room, turning to look at herself in the various mirrors.

'They have some things made of leather, I thought about one of those, but decided against it, not being sure how you would react. And then I spotted this and knew it would be perfect for you.' I said, trying to keep my voice as steady as I could, trying to hide the mix of emotions that had welled up inside and were by then threatening to choke me as my eyes followed her every move.

At one level there was the overwhelming sense of awe I always experienced when I stood in front of a genuine work of art, the sheer wonder that anything could be so beautiful. At another was the still hard to believe knowledge that this stunningly exquisite woman had said she loved me, wanted to be with me. At another, the love I felt for her, the wish to please her in every possible way, to make her happy, emotionally, materially, and physically too. And there was of course still another, at a much deeper, far more lustfully primitive level. The desire, the need, to touch and feel her. To feel her body responding to my caresses. To hear her cries of delight. To see the expression on her face when my straining cock first slid into her. Then to feel her body's response when it began pistoning in and out of her pussy.

I knew she had said something but the whirling thoughts seemed to have blocked out everything else. 'I'm sorry?' I managed to say.

'I asked if there was something wrong, I mean, the expression on your face!' she said anxiously.

'Oh no! Of course nothing's wrong. It's just, it's just how beautiful you are, that and how much I love you.' I stuttered, seeing the anxious look immediately replaced by a softly understanding smile.

'Oh that's all right then.' she said, then added. 'Why don't you get undressed, and I'll slip out of this, we don't want to risk damaging it do we.'

The thought of the comparison between her perfect physical beauty and my own far from wonderful naked body was more than a little daunting, but wanting to prolong the pleasure I was getting was strong. 'Don't take it off just yet Lucy. Please let me look at you for a little longer.' I pleaded as I started to get undressed.

'Of course, if that's what you want. I want to please you any way I can Jack. But not for too long, just wearing this has made me very horny.'

'Really?'

'Really. The fabric is so fine, it's so light it's as though I'm wearing nothing at all. But at the same time, when I first saw myself in the mirror, saw just how lovely it is, I imagined what the sight of me wearing it might do for you, imagined how you would react.' she paused, her eyes lowered, watching as I stepped out of my trousers, then added. 'And I see I was right about that!'

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers
1...34567...11