Luke and Amy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to go take a shower. If you're not here when I get done," Amy said as she approached Shelly, "have a good night and I'll see you soon."

Amy and Shelly hugged and kissed each other's cheeks. After pulling away, Amy grinned at her brother before taking off upstairs.

Amy stripped herself of her clothing and started the water for her shower. She jumped in and let the hot water run over her for several minutes as she thought about how she would survive after her brother left.

She took her time, washing her hair and standing under the showerhead for several long moments between rinses. Amy shaved, and then cleaned her body and scrubbed at the ink on her breasts for the second time from their record keeping yesterday. The ink washed away completely.

Amy stepped out of the shower and wrapped her wet body in her pink bathrobe. She tied her hair up in a towel. As she washed her face, the idea of Luke not being around entered her thoughts again. She shook them off, reminding herself that she still had a few weeks with him. Also, even though he would be half way across the world, he will still be a phone call away.

Amy blow dried her hair, and then straightened her long brunette mane. She looked over her hair accessories on the counter and plucked a thin hot pink headband from the mix. She set it in her hair, not using it to pull her hair from her face, but just for a stylish effect. She watched herself in the mirror, placing it on her head, and leaving strands of hair framing her cheeks.

Luke continued talking with his mom and Shelly downstairs, answering the same questions he had been probed with by his parents just two nights prior. He didn't mind though, he enjoyed talking about his experiences.

Amy put on a very minimal amount of makeup. She traced her eyes with soft charcoal liner and added just a taste of gray shadow on her eyelids. She put on strawberry lip-gloss, and then popped her lips. She took a look at herself in the mirror and nodded approvingly. She picked up the gloss and brought it to her purse, stuffing it inside.

Amy wandered through her lilac painted room, around the air mattress on the floor that her brother was supposedly sleeping in. She stopped at her jewelry box and fished out a pair of opal teardrop earrings and pendant on a silver chain. Luke had sent her both for her birthday last year. She smiled to herself in the mirror as she put them on.

Then, Amy made her way into her closet. She pulled out a tea-length black dress with a hot pink sash. She draped it over her arm and grabbed a pair of spiked pumps that matched the sash.

She laid both articles out on her bed, and then went to her lingerie drawer. She tapped her lips as she looked over the items inside. Her fingers grasped onto a bright pink satin balconette bra and a pair of matching, high cut bikini panties. Both items had black seams that stood out against the pink. She laughed out loud to herself as she thought about needing more lingerie for her brother to salivate over. She also grabbed a pair of black sheer, lace top, stay up stockings.

Amy laid everything out on her bed, and then took her robe off. She slipped her black rectangular framed glasses on her face. She wiggled the satin panties up on her hips. She looked behind her to the mirror on top of her dresser to check out her bum. The cut was quite high and left more of her cheeks to view than they hid.

She put on her bra, leaning forward as she clasped it behind her. She straightened up and looked down as she propped her large breasts into the cups. She spun around to the mirror and smiled to herself.

"Luke should like this," she said softly with a smile as she ran her hands over her stomach.

She sat down on her neatly made bed and carefully pulled stockings up both of her legs.

Then, she slipped into her dress and zipped it up. Amy set her hair over her shoulders, watching her reflection. She tied the sash into a bow behind her and the pink line sat just below her bosom. The dress didn't show too much cleavage, but more than enough to keep her brother's eyes occupied. Her push up bra aided the effort as well.

Amy smiled, watching herself in the mirror as she smoothed out the skirt of her dress. A hot pink petticoat peeked out from the hem below her knees. She stepped into her pumps, and then Amy pulled her phone from her purse. She checked the weather for the next several hours, to see if she would need a coat later tonight.

The door to her room suddenly opened and Luke jumped inside. Amy turned to him with a smile painted on her lips. He was floored by his baby sister's beauty.

"Wow," he gasped, closing the door behind him. "Holy, wow."

"Is this too much for tonight?" Amy asked softly.

Luke shook his head, but his eyes remained still. "No. Not at all." His gaze trailed from her bright blue eyes, over her chest and how the sash drew attention to her amazing curves, down to her hot pink high heels, and then back up to her pretty face, drinking in every inch of her. "You look absolutely amazing."

"Really?" Amy blushed, shying away into her shoulder.

Luke stepped up to her and held her face in his hands. "You're a goddess, Amy Davenport. An absolute goddess."

"You aren't so bad yourself, Luke Davenport," Amy responded before his lips met hers.

Their lips melted into each other's as their mouths opened in unison. Amy wrapped her arms around his neck and her tongue slid over his lips and teeth to meet his tongue. The strawberry flavor of her lip-gloss sank into Luke's taste buds as he feasted on her mouth. Both of his hands settled on her hips, bringing her body against his. They savored the first deep kiss they had shared since early this morning.

His tongue was sucked into Amy's mouth, and then she gave him hers. Amy's fingers tickled the back of his neck as she moaned into his mouth. Luke licked and nibbled her lips, savoring the sweet flavor.

He pulled back and smiled down at her. Amy blinked her eyes open and looked into his eyes. Luke trailed his finger over her pink cheek.

"I have some good news," Luke said softly, trailing her jawline.

"What's that?"

"Aunt Shelly kidnapped Mom and Dad and took them out to dinner. They just left."

"Oh really?" Amy smiled wide.

"I want you before we leave," Luke mumbled as he kissed her ear.

She looked over at her alarm clock. "But, it's already past seven. It takes forty minutes to get anywhere this time of day."

"What's your point?" Luke muttered into her ear, and then trailed his tongue up her lobe.

"Guess that's why quickies were invented." Amy giggled.

She pulled out the skirt of her dress and dropped down to her knees before her brother. Her fluffy skirt fluttered out as she fell and it surrounded her as if she was a flower. Luke looked down at her gorgeous face. She smiled up to him as she unbuckled his belt.

Amy undid his fly and pulled his jeans to his feet. She nuzzled her cheek against Luke's hidden package as her hands danced up his legs. She slipped her hands underneath the legs of his white cotton boxer briefs. Her fingers found the waistband and pulled it down from the inside.

His half erect shaft was immediately engulfed by his sister's mouth once it was revealed. She suckled it gently, looking up at his face as she massaged his strengthening erection with her swirling tongue. One hand rested on his thigh and the other cupped his balls.

Luke groaned, looking down at her. His fingers lightly ran through her silky locks as he grew in her caring mouth.

Amy's panties stained with her fluids as she bobbed her head on his cock. He was fully hard now, and she dug his rod into her throat. Luke grunted as his member popped into her soft slick throat and he thrusted his hips into her face.

"You're so good to me Amy," he moaned. His hands settled on her desk and he kept his eyes down her.

Amy smiled with his organ hidden behind her lips. She pulled back and slithered her tongue around his cockhead, and then dove back down. She tugged on his sac and massaged his flesh with her soft palm. She cupped her other hand underneath her chin to keep her drool from staining her dress.

Her tongue fluttered against his shaft as she drew him back inside of her throat. Pleasing him and hearing his groans made her grow even warmer between her thighs. She moaned onto his thick, hard flesh as she fed herself on his cock. She turned her face side to side, grinding his cock as far into her throat as she could. His pubic hair tickled her nose.

"I need your cunt. I need to fuck you, Amy," Luke said between heavy breaths. "I need to be inside you."

Amy giggled as she reared back, leaving his cock smeared with her saliva. She grazed his balls with her nails. She opened her mouth as if she was going to pull off, and then swallowed him whole again.

"Fuck, Amy," he roared.

She made herself gag and her throat convulsed around his meat, clenching it. She batted her lashes as she looked up to him with his entire length buried inside of her throat and her spittle drooled from the corners of her mouth.

"Amy, you're amazing," Luke panted. "Utterly perfect."

Amy slowly pulled her mouth back, suctioning his flesh. Her head turned side to side and her tongue expertly rubbed his veiny cock from every angle she should reach until her mouth popped off.

She lifted her hand and spit into it several times. She was careful not to mess her dress. Amy wiped her mouth, and then clamped her hand around his rigid erection.

She jerked him fast, smearing her silken spittle into his flesh as she spoke, "Fuck your baby sister as hard as you can until you cum, please."

Luke reached down and took her hands, pulling her off of the floor. He wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her to the edge of her bed. Luke walked with his feet still in his jeans, not caring to take them off.

Amy bent over her bed, resting her hands on the pink and white checkered comforter and feet on the floor. She looked over her shoulder to his face as he pushed the skirt of her dress up and over her hips. The pink petticoat ruffled up against her back. Luke yanked her wet satin panties down to the top of her stocking covered legs.

He sank his rigid erection into her slick, velvet tunnel. He was surrounded with her heat. The both moaned out in ecstasy as they were joined together again.

"Fuck me, Luke," Amy groaned. "Fucking fuck me."

Luke's fingers sank into her hips and he pulled her back onto veiny shaft. Amy rocked her body back onto him, meeting the thrusts of his hips. Her tight cunt suckled his erection, massaging it as she quivered.

"Oh god, yes Luke," Amy screamed out into her bedroom. "Give it to your slutty little sister."

Luke grunted, quickly picking up his pace. He pounded into her and the lewd sounds of her sloppy cunt being rammed filled the air. Amy rolled her hips, grinding his cockhead against her cervix, every time he bottomed out inside of her hole.

"Fuck yes, use me, big brother!" Amy wailed. Her fingers clenched into her comforter, pulling it from the bed.

"You're my personal toy. You were made to be fucked by me," Luke growled.

"I'm your toy, your naughty girl," Amy gasped. Her clothes felt like they had shrunk two sizes on her. "I'm yours Luke, forever. Never stop fucking me, please."

Her oils leaked from her cunt, soaking into his pubic hair and dripping down, staining his thighs.

"I won't, I promise," Luke groaned. His organ throbbed inside of her clenching walls. "You're mine forever Amy."

Amy's legs and arms trembled as he violently fucked her, putting every ounce of his weight behind his thrusts. Luke swatted her ivory ass, spanking her cheeks, turning them bright red as he used her. Amy howled in pleasure with each slap of his hand.

"Give me your cum. I need it please," she begged between labored breaths. "I want your seed. Use your cum rag." She tightened her cunt, milking him with her walls.

"You're going to wear my cum tonight," Luke roared.

"Yes! Please!" Amy screeched. "I want it."

He pumped her with several heavy thrusts before pulling out. He pushed her panties down to her knees. He stroked his erection, slick with his sister's fluids. He pulled back the lace top of her left stocking. He angled the head of his cock into the gap between the nylon and her creamy thigh.

Amy watched his contorted face as he grunted and groaned. "Please, Luke, empty on me," she begged.

Luke's shaft throbbed in his hand and his balls lofted into his body. "Fucking cockslut," he grunted as he erupted. Ribbons of his pearly seed shot against her thigh and pooled inside of her stocking.

Luke gasped, catching his breath. He let go of the lace and it snapped back against her upper thigh. His white cream spread out against her skin, behind the black nylon.

"That's awesome," Luke said with a smile as he wiped his sweaty brow and admired his handiwork.

"I want to see!" Amy squealed. She lifted herself from the edge of the bed and held her dress up over her hips, rumpled on her arms.

Luke moved out of the way for her and she looked behind her to the mirror. She saw his sticky spunk shielded by the nylon and smeared out in a big glob.

"Oh I like it," Amy beamed. "It's so dirty." She dropped a kiss on her brother's lips. "Our little secret."

"One of the many, my secret slut," Luke said with a grin.

She dropped her dress and smoothed out her skirt. They shared a smile as they both made themselves proper. Luke pulled his jeans and boxer briefs up and buckled his belt.

Amy bounced into the bathroom and dabbed the beads of sweat in her forehead dry with a hand towel. She checked to make sure her eye makeup hadn't smeared. She brushed her hair and centered the pink headband back on her head. She also used a lens cloth on her smudged glasses.

When she returned, Luke was opening the window. She smiled to herself for him thinking ahead, letting her room air out before their parents returned. She quickly straightened out her bedspread and smoothed it out. Amy put a fresh coat of gloss on her lips, and then put her purse over her shoulder.

"I hope you brought a coat with you," Amy said as she went to her closet and retrieved a dark gray, wool trench coat. "It's going to be chilly later tonight."

"I wouldn't come to Chicago without one." Luke dug a coat from one of his suitcases. "You ready to go?"

"Yes sir." Amy grinned wide, playfully saluting him. The smile faded as she looked over at the clock. "We are going to be late. I hate being late."

Luke took her hand and kissed her cheek. "You need to relax about some things," he chuckled as they left her room.

Amy closed the bedroom door with her free hand. "Never." She playfully sneered at her brother.

Luke shook his head as they went down the stairs hand in hand. They both said bye to Penny before they left.

Amy squatted down and petted her head. "No doggie parties while no one is home. I know how you like having your friends over." Penny gave her a big doggie grin, wagging her tail as Amy stood back up. "I'm not kidding. No parties."

Luke laughed and wrapped his arm around her waist. "You're too fucking cute," he mumbled against her temple, before dropping a kiss.

They left the house and Amy locked up the front door. Luke kept his arm around her as they went down the steps to the sidewalk.

"Amy!" A voice rang from a few doors down.

Both of their heads turned quickly. The voice came from Veronica, one of their neighbors on the block. She hurried up to them.

"Hey, Veronica," Amy said with a smile. "What's going on? Is everything okay?"

"Oh yes, everything is fine. I just saw you out here and was about to call you," Veronica stated, brushing her black hair off of her cheeks. "I have to go out of town for work tomorrow and David is swamped at work."

Amy nodded and kept her smile, she knew what was coming. Her eyes glanced to the front lawn a few doors down. She waved at the boys playing baseball.

Luke gently rubbed the small of her back and she was reminded of his drying cum on the back of her leg.

"Do you think you could babysit for us Monday and Tuesday night?" Veronica asked.

"Absolutely. Not a problem at all," Amy said. "Do you need me to pick up the kids from school on those days too?"

"That would be fantastic! They hate the bus. You are a total life saver," Veronica replied.

"I'm just okay," Amy said with a sweet smile. "When should I expect David to be home?"

"Hopefully by eight or eight thirty, but it's been really crazy, so there's no guarantee."

"That's perfectly fine. I'll be there to pick them up on both days." Amy reached behind her and tickled the back of Luke's hand. "Would it be okay if Luke stopped by while I was watching them? I bet they would love to play baseball with him."

Veronica's eyes flicked over to him. "Luke! I didn't even recognize you! It's been ages since we saw you last. Timothy and Hunter hadn't even started school yet. Of course you can stop by, they would love it."

Luke gave her a wide smile. "I'd love to come over. I'll work their throwing arms."

"You guys are the best. What would we do without neighbors like you? Thank you again, Amy. David is going to be so relieved."

Luke let go of his sister as Veronica hugged her. Amy hoped she couldn't smell the sticky mess she was hiding.

"It is no problem at all, really. Have a safe trip," Amy said as the hug broke.

Veronica smiled again. They said good-bye and their neighbor went back home. Luke and Amy got into her green Honda Accord. They tossed their coats into the backseat.

As she sat down in the velour seat, she felt the cum smear even more against her thigh. "It's so sticky on my leg," Amy giggled as she buckled her seatbelt.

Luke started up the car and grinned over at her. "I thought you liked behind messy."

"I do. I was just making a statement." She reached over and held her brothers hand that rested on the console.

They left the neighborhood and Luke drove them to Wrigleyville. Music from a rock station came softly through the speakers.

"Ethan and Chris are going to be dumb founded when they see you," Luke said as he took off from a stop light.

"Why?" Amy asked, and then rubbed her glossed lips together.

"Seriously, Squirt?" Luke chuckled as he lightly pressed the brake for a CTA bus. "I was awestruck when I first saw you after over three years. You're fucking sexy as all hell. They aren't going to believe it's you."

Amy squeezed his hand. "That could make for a fun night," she giggled.

"It's going to be a great night either way. I'll be with you."

He leaned over and kissed her cheek at the next light. "Put your hand in your panties."

Amy gasped. "What? Luke there's cars everywhere."

"You haven't cum all day and I know you were all hot and bothered while I was fucking you." He shrugged as he drove. "Also, I want to see you masturbate."

Amy bit her lip, and then pulled the skirt of her dress up over her thighs. The petticoat scratched against her stockings as she moved her skirt. She slid down in her seat and looked over at her brother. "You make me do the naughtiest things," she commented and playfully shook her head.

"You love doing naughty things for me," Luke said with a wicked grin.

"I do," Amy whimpered as her fingers slipped into her satin panties. "I'm still quite wet."

"You're always wet when you're near me." He placed her hand on her thigh and massaged it gently. "I want to keep you that way."

Amy smoothed out her skirt as much as she could around her arm and his. Then, she closed her eyes as the pads of her fingers found her clitoris. She rubbed it in soft little circles.

Luke glanced back and forth between his sister and the road as he drove. His palm rubbed her inner thigh.

Amy let her mind wander behind her closed eyes, forgetting for the moment about the cars, bicyclists, and pedestrians passing by. She thought about her brother and the trip they were to take for spring break. Her fingers dipped down into her used cunt, gathering her juices as she probed her hole. Her knuckles pressed against the satin.

123456...9