Luke and Amy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy glanced over to her brother out of the corner of her eye. "That counts for you too, Luke."

"I thought I got a free pass because it's been so long since I was home," Luke said, turning his head from the window to her.

"Actually that puts you on stricter regulations," Amy chuckled. She had the urge to put her hand on his thigh, but gripped the steering wheel.

Chris gave her the directions to his apartment as she drove. Amy nodded, committing them to memory right away.

"Hey, Amy, are you going to come hang out with us again before Luke leaves?" Ethan asked.

"If you guys want me to, sure," she replied with a smile.

"Fuck yeah we want you to," Ethan said. "You're great fun."

Amy accelerated as a light turned green, keeping an eye out for pedestrians or bicyclists ignoring the law.

"What about after Luke leaves?" Chris asked.

She glanced over at her brother. He gave her a slight shrug.

"Maybe, I mean I can't have you guys getting used to me being around all the time." She paused. "Wait, what happened to you guys thinking I was Luke's annoying kid sister and never wanting me to hang out with you guys?"

"We were all kids then," Ethan replied. "You wanted to tag along everywhere, literally."

"I never wanted Troy to tag along with me. Granted, he didn't want to come ninety-nine percent of the time," Chris added. "My mom made me bring him."

"Troy was a bit more of a whiney brat than Amy was. Amy just wanted to hang out with us." Luke smiled over at her.

Amy returned the smile and winked a thank you.

"Well, true." Chris shrugged.

Amy stopped at a light. She turned in her seat. "It's just because I'm hot now, isn't it?" she asked playfully. She had never called herself that before, and it felt pretty nice.

Both of their eyes went wide and tried to form words for a comeback.

"Umm, well, yeah you are," Ethan stuttered. "But that's not why."

Amy turned back around, resting in her seat, and then accelerated when the light turned green. "What is it, then?"

"You're an awesome girl. You're insanely smart. You're easy to talk to. You're open," Ethan said with more confidence in his voice. "You're honest."

Amy smiled at his compliments.

"You're fun. You're a good friend. You listen when people talk," Chris added. "You don't have to be the center of attention. And that just names a few things. It's hard to find all those qualities in a person."

"Aww, you guys are too sweet," Amy said as her genuine smile became wider.

"And honestly, you're not bad on the eyes." Chris smirked. "It's an added bonus."

Amy shook her head. "I knew that was going to come up again."

"Well, it's true," Ethan said. "You're a beautiful young woman and added in with everything else we just mentioned, you're quite a catch."

She glanced over at Luke and they shared a grin.

"If you guys weren't Luke's best friends I would say you're buttering me up so I'll go out with one of you," Amy giggled as she took a left turn.

"Luke already made it very clear that you're off limits," Chris said. "And we are absolutely cool with that. Don't worry. We won't ever hit on you. But, we may look sometimes."

"We just like having you around." Ethan smiled. "Also, you may need to be saved again sometime and I'll never turn down one of you kisses in payment."

"Neither will I," Chris said.

Amy blushed. She was learning her seductive powers and enjoyed using them.

She turned onto the street Chris lived off of. He told her to park right away, because the area in front of his building was always packed with cars.

"Thanks for joining us tonight, Amy. And Luke, I expect to see you again before you disappear for another three years," Chris said as he opened his door and patted his friend's shoulder with the other hand.

"Don't worry, you will," Luke replied with a smile.

He got out and everyone in the car waved to him before Amy drove them off. Ethan told her how to get to his place. She memorized the route, drawing it on the map of Chicago streets in her mind.

At a red light, Amy looked in the rear view mirror and saw that Ethan's eyes were closed. She reached over and rubbed Luke's thigh, keeping her eyes on the mirror as her hand trailed up and gave his crotch a quick tease.

She pulled away before Ethan's eyes opened back up.

Amy drove and thought for a few moments. She contemplated what Ethan had told her earlier about the reasons for him finding her kissing Luke to be hot. She was curious to know about his thoughts on it.

"Hey, Ethan, can I ask you a question?" she asked.

Ethan's eyes blinked back open. "What's up?"

"At the bar, when you guys asked me to kiss Luke, did you really think it was hot?" Amy questioned him.

"Yes, quite hot," Ethan said.

"How come? I mean I understand the taboo thing. But, is there any other reason?" Amy asked as she took a left turn.

Luke covered his mouth again, hiding a devilish grin.

"Um, well, besides the fact that you're a great kisser and I think it would be hot to watch you kiss anyone," Ethan said. "I have a fascination with things that are forbidden."

Both Luke and Amy listened.

Ethan continued, "I've never had a fantasy about any of my own family members or anything like that. But in a fantasy land, I think it's quite erotic."

"Do you have any fantasy land experiences?" Amy asked gently.

Ethan scratched his forehead. "Well, I can't believe I'm about to tell you guys this." He took a deep breath. "I read a lot of erotic stories and I do a lot of roleplaying online. Do you know what that is?"

"Yes," Amy replied quickly. She had been to chat rooms a few times.

"Well, I like to do family stuff, especially brother and sister. Maybe because I've never had siblings, I don't see it like you guys would. But, I really enjoy it." Ethan took another deep breath. "I won't mind if you think I'm sick for thinking that. But, it's the truth."

Luke stayed quiet, letting Amy do the talking. She was much better with word choice and gentler than he was. He was very much enjoying this conversation. With his luck, he'd say something stupid and ruin it.

"I don't think you're sick. People like all sorts of things." Amy pressed down on the brake to stop at a light and her stocking peeled away from her thigh where Luke's dried cum was. She looked over her shoulder to Ethan. "Don't tell Chris, but I actually got turned on kissing Luke in front of you guys. I spit into the napkin because I wanted you guys to think I didn't like it."

Ethan looked at her face and nodded as he listened.

The light turned green and she turned back around. "Because of the reasons you said earlier, about it being taboo," she shrugged, "it made it pretty hot."

Luke smiled and lifted his hand to pat her thigh, but stopped himself.

Ethan grinned to her in the rearview mirror. "I won't tell him. I promise. The fact that it turned you on, makes it even hotter."

Amy grinned back and returned her eyes to the road. Her pussy had moistened from the conversation and was now leaking into her satin panties.

"Did you like kissing me?" she asked her brother.

Luke knew Ethan would keep a secret. He had been his best friend since elementary school. He took everything to the grave.

"Yes, actually I did," her brother said calmly.

Amy glanced up in the mirror and saw Ethan shifting in his seat. She looked back at the road and a wicked smile appeared on her lips.

"Ethan?" Amy used her sweet voice.

"Yeah?"

"Would you want to see Luke and I kiss again?" she asked in the same tone.

"Hell fucking yes. I mean, you don't have to do it because of me. Only if you guys want to." He slowed his words down after his initial reaction.

"Luke, do you want to?" Amy asked with a shrug.

"Yes. But let's not make a habit of it, okay?" Luke lightly patted her shoulder.

"Of course not. This will be the last time," Amy said. "We'll do it when we get to your place, Ethan. But, please don't tell anyone."

Ethan nodded and smiled. "I swear on my grandfather's grave, this is just between us."

"Thanks," Amy said softly. "You're a good guy."

Amy drove them the rest of the way to Ethan's house. He lived with two roommates in a nice rented home. Amy parallel parked on the street.

She turned off the headlights, and then looked back at Ethan as she unbuckled her belt. "Do you want to move to the middle so you can see better?"

He undid his belt and scooted to the center of the backseat.

Amy reached up and clicked the overhead light on. A dimmed light lit up the car. "Can you see us clearly?" She asked her brother's friend.

"Yes, it's perfect." Ethan smiled.

Both Luke and Amy shifted in their seats to face each other. Lust burned in their eyes. Without words, Amy brought his lips to hers by a gentle pull of his neck.

Their eyes closed as their lips met. Amy held back a whimper and his tongue glided into her mouth. Her thumbs gently rubbed his jaw and cheeks as his tongue probed her soft mouth. They massaged each other's tongues, twirling them together.

Luke's hand drifted up over her stomach to her breast, and to her lean neck, bringing her in even more. Her tongue wiggled inside his mouth, desperate to taste him from every angle.

Amy suckled his bottom lip before pulling away.

She turned her face to look at her brother's friend. "Ethan, we'll make out if you want." Her tone was a sultry whisper. "We might as well enjoy this last time."

"You're so fucking bad," Luke whispered directly into her ear.

"Do you want to come inside? I mean," he was obviously flustered, "if you guys want to. I just thought it would be more comfortable. I live with a couple and they stay out till the wee hours."

"What do you think?" Amy asked her brother.

"Sure, sounds better than being in a car," Luke replied with a smile.

Amy put her shoes back on, and then everyone got out of the car. Luke and Amy held hands as they walked behind Ethan on the sidewalk. Ethan unlocked the door and let them inside. They kept their hands locked as they entered his house.

"Where should we do this?" Amy's chipper voice echoed in the empty house.

"Um, the sofa? Or we can go to my room, just in case they get home early for the first time in two years," Ethan said.

"Good idea, let's go to your room." Amy smiled.

Luke squeezed her hand.

Ethan led them to his bedroom and flicked on the light. The room was painted a soft blue and had minimal decoration. A queen sized bed was in the center with nightstands on either side. An oak computer desk was against the wall in front of the window.

Amy took note of the time on his alarm clock, silently praising herself for telling Luke she was ready to go when she did. Her father just said "too late," not a specific time.

Ethan closed the door and everyone took off their coats.

"You guys can use my bed if you want to. Unless you think that would be too weird," Ethan said, taking a seat at his desk chair.

"No, that's perfect," Amy said softly as she folded up her coat, and then placed it on his dresser.

She stepped out of her shoes, holding onto Luke's shoulder for balance. She whispered in his ear, "Is it okay if I tell him he can rub through is pants or something if he likes it?"

Luke nodded as he slipped his shoes off.

He turned on the bedside lamp and Amy flipped off the harsh overhead light.

Then, she went over to Ethan. "If you get turned on, it's okay if you want to touch yourself through your jeans," she said with a wink.

"Seriously?" he gasped.

Amy nodded with a grin. "Yeah, I'd like it. Plus, when is this ever going to happen for you again?"

"You're too awesome." Ethan smiled genuinely. "Thank you."

Amy realized that if her dress were to ride up, Ethan would see the mess on the back of her thigh. "Can I use your restroom really quick, first? I drank way too much pop tonight."

"Yeah sure, it's that door right behind Luke." Ethan pointed. "I should probably go too, stupid beer."

Amy walked over, opened the door and stepped inside. She did her business, and then pulled her stockings off. She gathered a wad of toilet paper, and then went over to the sink. She put soap on the toilet paper and got it wet. She left the water running as she scrubbed off the dried cum on the back of her thigh. She grabbed another wad to dry it off. She kept her skirt lifted up and checked to make sure it was completely clean before washing her hands. She gathered up her stockings, and then turned the water off.

She returned to the bedroom. Luke noticed the nylon bunched in her hand and raised a brow at her, and then quickly realized her reason for taking them off. He smiled at her wit.

"I noticed a run on the back of one of my stockings," she said as she grabbed her coat and stuffed them in a pocket. "Once I know it's there, it drives me mad. I guess that's my extreme type A personality showing through," she said with a playful tone.

Both guys chuckled.

"Don't start without me," Ethan said as he went to the restroom.

Amy quickly went over to her brother and sat down next to him on top of the blue and white plaid comforter. They talked in quiet whispers, cheek to cheek.

"How far do you want this to go?" Luke asked.

"I don't know. I mean, it's going to be really hard to stop once we get going," she said into his ear.

"Yeah that's what I was thinking."

"Say we did end up having sex, are you certain Ethan wouldn't tell a soul?"

Luke nodded against her face. "Yes. Ethan is the most trustworthy person I've ever known. He's never told anyone anything I've told him in confidence. We wouldn't have even come in here if I had the tiniest doubt. Let's just see what happens."

"If it feels right, we will do it." Amy curled her fingers with his.

"Exactly. Don't force it just because of your fantasy of being watched. Or, because you think he wants to see it. You lead, I'll follow. Whatever you're comfortable with."

Amy nodded and pulled away as the water turned off in the bathroom.

Before the door opened, Amy pointed to her eye, then to her heart, and then to Luke. Silently she told him, "I love you."

He did the same and held up two fingers at the end, telling her, "I love you too."

"I'm going to make a pit stop too," Luke said when Ethan returned. Then, he slipped into the restroom.

"I'm going to get a glass of water. Do you guys want one?" Ethan asked.

"Sure. Luke and I can share. It'll save you on dishes." Amy smiled at his politeness in this scenario. "Thank you."

"Not a problem." He said, and then disappeared.

Amy found her phone in her purse and called her father. She knew he would still be up waiting for them and didn't want him to worry.

"Hi, Daddy," she said into the phone.

"Hey, baby. How is everything going?" Her father said on the other end of the line.

"Great. We had a really good time. We've already dropped Chris off. Ethan invited us over for a little while. We are at his house right now. I just wanted to let you know."

Luke returned from the restroom and she put her finger over her mouth as she listened to her dad.

"Are you guys going to be over there for a little while?" Her dad asked.

"Yeah. I don't know how long though. I think they are going to play video games and chat for a bit," Amy said.

Luke left and found Ethan in the hall, telling him to be quiet as he came in.

"That's fine. You guys have fun. Luke should spend more time with him anyways," her father said.

"Thank you, Daddy. I just wanted to let you know, so you didn't wonder where we were."

"I appreciate that Amy. Thank you. Your mom and I are going to go to sleep. Just be back in time so you guys can get some sleep before church in the morning."

"Of course, Daddy. Say goodnight to Mom and Penny for me. I love you."

"I love you too. Be safe driving home."

"I will. I'll see you in the morning. Bye, Daddy."

Amy disconnected the call. After she made sure it was off, she looked over at Ethan and Luke.

"Nothing like calling your dad right before you make out with your brother," she said with a wicked grin on her lips.

They all laughed. Ethan took his seat on his computer chair. Luke handed her the glass of water. She took a few sips, and then put it on the nightstand.

Amy scooted back across the bed, her skirt crinkled under her as she moved. She clicked on the other lamp. She laid down on her back and Luke slid up next to her on his side. He propped himself up on one elbow. Both of their hearts were beating rapidly as they looked into each other's eyes. Ethan sat across from them, at Amy's side.

Luke smiled down at his sister as he lightly trailed his fingers down her face. Amy bit her lip and lightly ran her hand along his neck and down to his chest. He traced her ear, and then plucked the headband out of her hair. He lightly tossed it behind him, where their shoes were.

His hand returned to her hair, and he gently ran his fingers through her silky locks that were strewn across the pillows. "Are you nervous?" he asked her softly.

Amy nodded. "Yes, a little. I'm scared I might like it too much."

"Don't worry about that," Luke reassured her.

They put on a show for their friend as if this was a new experience.

Ethan watched with rapt attention.

Her brother outlined her lips with his fingers. "You're so pretty, Amy."

She blushed and smiled. "You're just trying to butter me up."

"I am not." Luke looked over at his friend. "Do you think Amy is pretty?"

Ethan nodded. "Amy you're gorgeous. Never let anyone tell you otherwise."

Amy smiled over to him. "Thank you. You're pretty cute too."

She looked back up to her brother's eyes. "You're handsome too, big brother. Will you kiss me now?"

"Absolutely."

Luke's hand slid off of her face and down to her neck as he leaned down. His fingers ran over her necklace and he felt her thumping pulse under his fingers. Their eyes closed in unison and he brushed her lips with his.

Amy's fingers clenched his shirt over his chest as his tongue smoothly slid into her mouth. Their tongue's met, and rubbed against the others, underneath, over each side, and against their taste buds. They carefully tasted each other, savoring their sinful kiss.

Amy could hear Ethan breathing a little harder the longer they kissed.

Her foot slid between Luke's legs, silently asking him to come on top of her. He rested against her, settling his knee between her open legs. Their lips became suppler and slippery with saliva as their feasted on each other's mouths.

Luke's fingers followed the line of her collar bone and his fingers slipped beneath the strap of her dress. Amy's hand came around to his back and slipped beneath his shirt. The fingers of their other hands intertwined together against Ethan's pillow.

"Can I touch your breasts?" Luke asked softly against her lips.

"Yes, please go ahead," she answered, and then suckled his bottom lip.

Luke grinded his crotch softly against her hip and Amy could feel his erection against her. Her pussy was hastily becoming dripping wet. She sucked his tongue into her mouth and massaged it with hers.

His hand glided down over her chest and he pressed it against her, groping her tit. He could feel her erect nipple against his palm through two layers of clothing.

Amy moaned into his mouth as she lured his tongue back into her mouth. His touch made her toes curl and her knee rise up from the bed. Her skirt fluttered up to her thighs.

"Wow," Ethan said softly. His eyes were glued to his best friend and his sister on his bed.

Luke licked her lips and kissed across her cheek to her ear. Amy turned her head to the side as he sucked her earlobe and played with her earring in his mouth. Her eyes opened for a brief moment and she saw her brother's friend lightly rubbing against his cock through his jeans. She smiled to him before her eyes closed again.

1...456789