Luke and Amy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped her head back and moaned softly as her nectar smeared on her fingers. Luke found it harder to concentrate on driving as his sister starting breathing harder.

"Luke, I want to be your girlfriend in the open while we are in Montreal," Amy whimpered, digging two fingers inside of her tunnel. "I want you to kiss me any time you want to. I want you to fuck me in public places." Her other hand found his crotch and rubbed him as she masturbated herself.

"We can do anything you want," Luke said, glancing over at her flushing cheeks.

Amy's sticky fingers returned to her clit, massaging herself. She flicked her sensitive nub back and forth under her fingertips. "I want you to fuck me against a window in our hotel room. Make my fantasy come true."

"We can do that. I just hope someone will be watching us," Luke moaned with her as his shaft stiffened in his jeans.

"I want that so bad," she groaned, working her clitoris in faster circles, and then slowing back down. "You take such good care of me, Luke. I love you. I never want to be with anyone else."

"You don't have to be with anyone else, Amy. I'll take care of you even after I leave."

Amy's head rocked against the seat as she brought herself to the edge, and then crammed her digits back into her dripping tunnel. Her fluids soaked onto her pink satin panties. "How Luke? How will you still take care of me?"

"Phone sex," he groaned as her hand squeezed his cock through his clothing. He gripped, and then rolled his hand onto the steering wheel to keep focus as the air in the car was smothered with the divine scent of Amy's sex. "Webcams, erotic e-mails. There's lots of ways, sweetheart."

Amy's legs trembled as she found her nub again, massaging it furiously, and then slowing back down. "I wrote Derek a story once. Would you like that? Would it get you off to read a dirty story from me?" she mumbled.

"Fuck yes I would. I bet you can write beautiful erotic stories." Luke clenched his jaw as her hand slipped inside his jeans and found his throbbing cock.

Amy stroked him as best she could underneath the confinements of his clothing. She ran her fingers over her slippery, smooth pussy lips. Then, pushed two fingers back inside of her and rubbed them into her squishy walls.

"Just tell me what you want me to write about, and I'll do it for you," she moaned. Her toes curled inside of her shoes. "I want to listen to you jerking off while you read them. We can read the stories out loud together."

"That would be hot," he grunted.

He looked over at her face. He saw her lips trembling and eyelashes fluttering. Her snow white skin on her cheeks and chest had flushed red. Small drops of sweat popped up across her forehead.

"Will you write some for me?" Amy whimpered.

"Yes of course. And I'll want to hear you cumming too while we read it together."

"I will Luke. I'll do anything you want," she panted. "I'm going to miss you so much."

"I know. I'll miss you too," Luke bellowed. "We won't be that far apart. You'll always be with me and I'll always be with you."

Her back arched as she found her engorged nub again. She pinched it hard, and then rubbed it back and forth with the pads of her fingers as fast as she could.

"You will be Luke. You'll always be with me," Amy moaned as her chest heaved. Her hand squeezed his hidden erection harder. "Oh goodness, I'm going to cum."

"Do it Amy. Cum in your panties for me. You look so fucking hot right now," Luke groaned. He stopped at a light. "Do it now while I can watch."

"Yes, fuck yes," Amy grunted. "Your baby sister is going to cum for you."

Luke's eyes were glued to her face, silently begging her to finish before the traffic moved again.

Her mouth dropped open and deep guttural moans escaped from her quivering lips. The skin around her eyes crinkled.

Amy's center was flooded with heat as she got herself off with her fingers. She had forgotten all about people who could be watching. "Oh my goodness," she screamed, dropping her head back. Her nipples swelled so hard they hurt. "Oh Luke, I'm cumming for you."

She rode out her orgasm as she writhed in the car seat. Her body shuddered and was covered in goose bumps as she met her peak. Her fluids rushed out of her, soaking into her panties. She continued working her clitoris, making her muscles twitch with each flick.

"You look beautiful, Amy," Luke commented with wide eyes, admiring the glow painted heavily across her body. "You are beautiful."

Amy let out a deep breath as she came down. Every centimeter of her flesh was tingling.

Luke's gaze was broken when he was heavily honked at for not going after the light had turned green. His sister's aroma tickled his nostrils as he was forced back into reality.

"Okay, Okay, I'm going. You wouldn't have moved if you were driving and this was happening in your car." he grumbled about the drivers behind him.

Amy just giggled as she slowly blinked her eyes open.

She bit her lip and slid her hand down her mound, rubbing her honey into each of her fingers. Once her hand was coated in her juices, she pulled her hand from her panties and the other from her brother's pants.

She licked her index finger, and then looked over a Luke. "I taste yummy. Do you want to taste me?"

"Yes please," Luke said with a smile.

Amy turned on her seat and held her hand in front of his mouth. She smiled, watching him lick and suck each of her fingers as he drove.

"I'm sorry I teased your cock. I couldn't help it. Do you want to pull over? I'll text Ethan and tell him we will be late," Amy said kindly, rubbing his lips with the pads of her fingers.

He kissed her fingers as he answered, "No. It was your turn. I'll be fine. I can wait until we get home." He sucked two of her fingers behind his lips. He licked and suckled her fingers until he had swallowed all of her nectar.

Amy brought her hand away from his mouth, and then she pulled a napkin from the console. She wiped her hands before straightening her skirt back out. She turned the air conditioning on high so they could both cool off before reaching their destination.

Amy played with her birthstone necklace as she relaxed, taking deep breaths as the cold hair hit her face. Luke's shaft softened as the annoyance of trying to find a parking space on Clark Street consumed his mind.

He parallel parked at a metered spot. It was a tight fit. He gently kissed the bumpers of both cars as he expertly squeezed in. It was an acceptable behavior in the city.

"I still got it," Luke cheered with glee in his voice and his hands pattering against the wheel after he had fit into the space.

His sister grinned and gave him a thumbs up. Then, she flipped down the visor to check her hair. She brushed through her chestnut locks with her fingers and adjusted her headband. Then, she pushed her glasses up on her nose and put a fresh coat of strawberry gloss on her lips.

Luke got out first and came over to her door. He extended his hand, Amy smiled as she took it and he helped her out of the car. Her dress cascaded down just past her knees and the petticoat peeked out beneath the hem. He kissed her cheek, and then waited for her return.

Amy dug her debit card from her wallet and put it into the meter. She got a receipt and gave it to Luke. He put it on the dashboard, and grabbed their coats from the backseat. Then, he locked the doors to her car.

Amy took his hand. She thought for a second about the fact that it could be weird for a brother and sister to hold hands. She decided it wasn't, clearly remembering that he would hold her hand when they walked home from elementary school.

Luke smiled and squeezed her soft, slender hand. Their coats were draped over his other arm.

The streets buzzed with a lot of people. It was still early and would even get crazier. Loud music came from bars and clubs as they walked down the sidewalks. The red line El train rattled on the tracks as it passed in the distance.

They passed by Wrigley field and Luke intertwined his fingers with hers. As they walked together, Amy's stocking pulled against her leg against the dried stain beneath her dress.

"The field looks so lonely without the lights on," Amy said as they walked down the sidewalk next to the stadium, her heels clicked against the concrete.

"It sure does. Remember when Dad and Grandpa would take us to games when we were little?" Luke squeezed her soft hand.

"Of course I do." Amy closed in the distance between them. "We would eat hot dogs and peanuts until our stomachs hurt. Then, we begged for ice cream," she laughed.

Luke kissed her temple. "Dad never let us have ice cream. But, Grandpa got it for us when Dad went to the restroom."

Amy chuckled. "And then, he came back so mad. Grandpa would just shrug and smile."

"He spoiled us rotten, didn't he?" Luke grinned.

"A little bit. But, I think we deserved it," his sister giggled. "Most of the time at least."

They arrived at a bar that was across the street from the outfield of Wrigley. Ethan and Chris were waiting outside for them.

Amy slipped her hand out of Luke's as they approached his friends.

"Hey, man," Ethan greeted him. Then, he gave him a manly hug.

"Dude, it's been way too long," Chris said, and then gave his friend a similar hug.

Luke smiled at them both as he told them that he missed them and wished they would come visit him some time.

Amy quickly sized up her brother's best friends she hadn't seen in years and grew up with. Ethan was the shorter of the two. He was stout with long blonde hair pulled into a ponytail and had green eyes. Chris was taller than her brother. He had short dark hair, chocolate brown eyes, and well defined muscles that were visible even through his clothes. Both of them were dressed in a t-shirt and jeans.

In her eyes, her brother was far more handsome than either of them.

She smiled as Ethan and Chris looked her up and down. She could tell they were drinking her in.

Ethan looked back over to Luke. "That's not Amy."

"That's definitely not Amy," Chris chimed in. "What happened to little Squirt and her pigtails."

Her brother laughed and wrapped his arm around her, bringing her against his side. "Trust me, this is Amy."

Amy giggled and stayed quiet. She knew her brother's friends were checking her out. She could see their eyes wandering over her body.

"If you're Amy," Chris teased, "what was the name of the baseball team Luke and I played on in fourth grade?"

She playfully rolled her eyes. "Orioles. Give me a harder one."

"I got one," Ethan said. "What was my first car?"

Luke grinned. He was thoroughly entertained by this charade.

"A midnight blue Mustang with white leather interior," Amy retorted quickly. "It was your dad's and you couldn't believe that he actually gave it to you." She crossed her arms, teasingly raising her brow.

"Damn, she's good," Ethan chuckled.

"She remembers everything. It's a little filing cabinet in here." Luke tapped his sister's temple.

Amy giggled. "Give me a harder one." She smiled wide, knowing she could answer anything.

"Oh! I got a better one," Ethan said, determined to stump her. "What kind of sandwich would I eat at your house in elementary school?"

Amy shook her head. "I said harder. It was bologna, American cheese, mayonnaise, and white bread. You wouldn't have one if it was wheat."

"Damn," Ethan and Chris said in unison.

"Give me one more, this is fun." Amy smiled.

"Okay, tell me," Chris paused, taking a quick glance at her breasts while he thought. "What is my older brother's full name?"

"Full name," Amy grinned, "that would be, Fredrick Edward Samuel," she put extra stress on the second middle name, "Patterson the fourth." She pointed at Chris as she continued, "And, you always thought he got more respect because he was 'the fourth.'"

Chris shook his head, perplexed.

Luke rubbed her bare upper arm. "I told you, filing cabinet," he chuckled as he pulled her closer. His eyes took a quick glance at the shadowed line in the middle of her cleavage.

She giggled softly, looking back and forth between her brother's friends.

"Okay, Amy, just one more, you'll never get this one," Ethan said with a sure smile. He waited until she nodded for him to go on. "What was my sixth goldfish's name?"

Amy closed her eyes. Her lips moved as she named the first five in her head. She opened her eyes and looked into Ethan's. "Alberto," she replied confidently.

Ethan threw his arms up in the air. "I give up. Come here and give me a hug."

Amy stepped up to him and wrapped her arms around her brother's friend. She rubbed her bosom into his chest just slightly as he hugged her tight.

"I want one too," Chris playfully whined.

Amy stepped away from Ethan and went to Chris. She hugged him in the same fashion. She felt his fingers clench into her back, a bit too tight to be a friendly hug.

Amy stepped away with a smile on her lips, and then went back to Luke's side.

Her brother patted the small of her back. "Now that you guys have confirmed this is really Amy, let's go have a beer."

The group took a few steps up to the door. The doorman was at the entrance, he was a big man with a shaved head. He looked like he could take care of any bad situation.

"Hey, Chuck," Ethan said. "This is who I was talking about."

Luke gently nudged Amy forward. Her feet shuffled under her before she moved on her own.

"She's my friend's sister. He's in town from Europe and his sister is our designated driver tonight," Ethan said coolly.

The doorman looked Amy up and down, keeping his arms crossed at his chest. "How old are you?"

"Eighteen," she replied nervously, clasping her hands together in front of her.

"Are you going to drink even a sip of alcohol tonight?" Chuck asked firmly.

"No sir. Not a drop. I swear," she kept her voice soft.

The doorman chuckled. "You don't have to call me sir. Go have fun. But, I lose my job if they find out I let an underage person in and even worse if you drink. I like my job and my freedom."

"Yes sir. I mean Chuck." Amy blushed. "I'll be good. Thank you." She smiled sweetly.

Everyone walked inside. The bar was full of people enjoying the warm evening. Sports memorabilia adorned the walls and music played at a friendly level from the jukebox. They took a seat at a high table next to a massive open window next to the patio. The light was dim as bars typically were.

Amy hopped up into the steep chair. Luke held onto the back of it for her while she hooked her heels into the rail and smoothed out her skirt before sitting down. Luke took a seat on her right. Ethan and Chris sat across from them.

The waitress was perky and attentive. She took the guys' beer orders and a diet pop for Amy and promptly returned carrying all of the glasses with only her hands. Luke was elated to receive his first Sam Adams in its complementary glass. He tasted the amazing difference and commented on the deliciousness to his friends.

When the El train rumbled overhead, it blocked out any possibility for conversation. The noise made it impossible to hear anything more than an inch from your ear.

During their first round of beers, Luke caught his friends up on his life in Germany. He told them stories about visiting Amsterdam and his first roommate. He also lightly touched on the kinkiness of some women he had met.

During the conversation Amy could feel their eyes on her. She liked the attention. They weren't being rude, just glancing at her face and chest. Amy was very aware that she had a very nice set of tits and didn't mind their prying eyes. She sat up a bit taller, luring Ethan and Chris to look at her.

When the train came by, Amy leaned over and whispered sweet dirty things into her brother's ear.

Amy liked how they grinned at her and she smiled back. She knew they remembered her as Luke's dorky kid sister who always wanted to tag-a-long. They always gave him a hard time for letting her join in on their fun. Now, she was a stone cold fox, and they were still flabbergasted by how much she had blossomed.

When the waitress arrived with the next round, the conversation moved to different topics.

Amy excused herself to the restroom. She made her way to the back of the bar, squeezing between patrons.

"Luke, I've gotta ask." Ethan leaned over the dark stained wood table. "Slap me if you want to," he chuckled, "would it be okay if I asked Amy out?"

Luke felt like a spear had jabbed his gut. It wasn't that it was Ethan asking, but rather, the image of Amy with any other man at all.

He forced himself to laugh. "Dude, no. That's my little sister. I don't think you're her type, plus you're like a brother to her."

Ethan nodded in acceptance.

"If she was my sister, I don't think I could not," Chris paused, thinking of the proper way to say what he was thinking. "I don't think I could not avoid passing that unacceptable line."

Luke really laughed that time. Little did they know, he had fucked Amy almost every moment he could since he had been home.

"Well, it's not hard really. I still see her as little Squirt, you know. I can see that she's grown up into a," he stopped speaking as the train rolled passed. "I can see that she's all grown up now and is extremely, well, hot." He feigned a shudder. "But it's like blinders." He took a sip of his dark lager.

"You have more self-restraint than I would." Chris chuckled and raised his glass. "To, self-restraint."

"To, self-restraint," all three men clinked their glasses together, and then gulped down some beer.

Amy returned a few moments later. Luke helped her, holding her chair as she positioned her dress before sitting down.

She rested her elbow on the table and propped her head up with her knuckles against her jaw. "What are you boys talking about?" Amy asked, spinning the straw in her soda.

"Nothing, just about how Ethan wants to ask you out." Luke found her knee under the table and caressed it through her skirt, then quickly took his hand away.

"Hey!" Ethan shouted.

Amy threw her head back in laughter. Then, she looked into Ethan's eyes. "Sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean. It's just that, you know, you're almost as much of a brother to me as Luke is. But, I do appreciate the offer."

"I understand. I meant it as more of a joke anyway." He chuckled and punched Luke's bicep.

"Sure you did," Luke said from behind his beer glass.

Their chat went back and forth, jokingly harassing Ethan. Chris joined in, but the siblings knew he was thinking the same thing.

Amy reached her hand over the table and put it on Ethan's hand. "Okay, let's change the subject and stop picking on poor Ethan."

She smiled to him. She saw the warmth he felt from her touch by the look in his eyes.

"What do you suggest, Squirt?" Luke asked. Then, he polished off his beverage.

She withdrew her hand, lightly scratching her nails along Ethan's flesh on the way. "Hmm..." she paused for a brief moment. "How about everyone tells the story of their first kiss?"

"That's a girly type of conversation." Chris laughed.

"No it's not. It'll be fun." Amy grinned as she rocked the curved soles of her shoes on the bar of her chair. "You start, Chris."

Chris ran his fingers through the condensation at the bottom of his glass. "Well, I was fourteen. You guys remember Christine, right?"

Both Luke and Ethan's jaws hit the floor. Christine was the token hot girl in their class. Long blonde hair, cheerleader, shimmering blue eyes, and she was always tanned. She was the girl every teenage male with raging hormones fantasized about and wished that she would so much as notice them.

Chris chuckled at his friend's faces before he continued. "She lived next door at the time. We would do homework together sometimes. One day I was at her house and we were in her room," he was cut off as the train went over.

123456...9