Luke and Amy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy leaned into Luke's ear, "Am I prettier than she was?"

"Oh yes, and you're so much more intelligent than she was. She was literally a bimbo, hot, but she didn't know a pencil from a pen," he whispered back. "You've got the beauty, brains, and artistic talents. You're more than a complete package." He pulled away as the train finished it track rattling.

Luke and Amy smiled to each other. Then, they leaned back in to listen to Chris' story.

"Where was I?" Chris asked.

"Christine. Homework. Bedroom," Amy replied quickly, and then sucked the diet cola through her straw.

"Oh yes, so one day I was helping her study for a history test. She got frustrated and closed her book. I thought she was mad at me," Chris continued.

Everyone listened intently.

"She looked over at me and said, 'Do you want to kiss me?' And I swear, my life flashed before my eyes." Chris smiled. "I said yes, and she leaned in and planted a kiss right on my lips. She pushed her tongue in my mouth, and it was really slobbery. I remember thinking, I don't know if it's supposed to this messy. But, I just went with it."

Amy snickered and shook her head, her mane swished over her chest.

"I don't fucking believe you," Luke said.

Chris shrugged. "It's true, man."

The waitress came by and dropped off a fresh round of beers and a refill on Amy's Diet Coke.

"Did anything else happen?" Ethan asked, and then took a drink of his fresh brew.

Chris nodded. "Yes, actually." He paused for dramatic effect and his friends leaned in even closer. "She let me feel her up and her hand went inside my pants. I thought I was going to die and go to heaven. But, damn she was dumb. I don't know if it was her first time, but all I'll say is, teeth."

The table erupted with laughter.

"Even I knew how to keep my teeth covered the first time," Amy stated proudly.

She saw both Ethan and Chris shiver. She knew they were thinking of her mouth on them.

"Well yes, but you're a smart cookie Amy," Luke said, trying not to grin too much.

"I really don't believe you, Chris. Why didn't you tell us before?" Ethan asked.

"Because, you wouldn't have believed me then either." Chris chuckled and patted his friend's back.

"Still, I don't believe you," Ethan said and rested his forearm on the table.

"I don't know her number, or else I'd call her and tell her to prove it," Chris retorted, and then gulped down his golden beverage.

"I have her sister's number. I'll see if she can confirm this tale." Amy pulled her cell phone from her purse and her thumbs went to work typing a text message. "Who wants to go next, while we wait for the truth about Christine?"

Ethan shrugged. "I'll go." He gulped down some beer. "My story isn't near as interesting."

Everyone's eyes went to him.

"It was Jennifer, the girl I took to homecoming sophomore year." Both guys nodded. "I dropped her off at home and she didn't want to go inside yet. So we sat on the big swing she had on her front lawn. She told me she had fun, and then laid a kiss on me. Tongue and all."

Everyone smiled.

"And by what Chris just said, she was pretty decent for a first time." Ethan grinned.

"That's a sweet story," Amy said. "Is there anything else to it?"

"Nope, just a kiss. Not like Mister Studly over here." Ethan playfully punched Chris' arm.

Chris shook his head, and then drank his beer.

Amy's phone buzzed in her hand. "Oh, April replied." She read the text on the screen aloud, "She said, 'I can't confirm or deny for sure. But, they were in her room a lot. There was a lot of giggling coming from my sister and it definitely didn't sound like they were studying.'"

Amy looked over and Chris and smiled. "Sounds like a decent affirmation." She typed a quick thank you.

"I told you it was true." Chris smiled back, and then took another eyeful of his friend's sister's cleavage. "You were right, this is a fun conversation."

Amy winked to Chris.

The train came by again. She leaned into her brother's ear. "My stocking is stuck to my leg. It feels funny when I walk."

"I'm glad, that was my plan. I wanted you to remember how I used you," he whispered, brushing his lips against her ear. "You're my filthy little Squirt."

Amy squirmed in her seat as he pulled away. She pushed her knees together as she straightened up. "Alright, Luke, it's your turn." She started the conversation just to hear his answer.

Luke took a sip of his lager, and then wiped his mouth as he set it down. "I was fifteen, and the girl was Michelle."

Amy raised a brow. "Michelle, as in Michelle Zimmerman from church?"

Her brother nodded. "We were with the youth group at Six Flags Great America. She was always shy. I can't remember who, but someone told me that she liked me." He took another gulp of beer and he kept everyone's attention. "I was hanging out with her all day. I took her hand and we parted from our group."

Amy bit her lip as she listened to his story. Ethan and Chris never really knew Michelle that well. She always kept to herself in school. She was friendly, but not outgoing. She was almost untouchable by guys because she was so pure and innocent.

Luke continued, "We found this area away from all of the crowds. I asked her point blank, 'Do you like me?' She replied with a yes. Then, I asked her, 'Do you want to go out with me sometime?' She said, 'Yes, but no one can know.'"

Amy nodded, understanding why.

"I asked why it had to be a secret. She told me it was because her dad would be mad at her. So, we kept it a secret." He took another sip. "After that, I asked her, 'Do you want me to kiss you?' And she nodded so fast. I held her face and kissed her in the shade, hidden away from everyone passing us by. She was an amazing kisser, it was both of our first times, and wow. It was very, very memorable," Luke said with a sentimental smile.

Ethan shook his head in disbelief. "Why didn't you tell us, though? We are your best friends. You could have told us that you were going out with her."

"Because, I keep my secrets. I'm a man of my word. I'm only telling you now because she lives in New York City and is living out her dream, singing on Broadway." Luke patted his sister's thigh underneath the table. "It doesn't matter anymore."

Amy smiled to herself. She never doubted that her brother would tell anyone about their relationship. But, if Luke could keep that secret for so many years, she was certain theirs was safe. It made butterflies fly around her stomach. She trailed her fingers along the bones in Luke's hand and smiled to him. She wanted to say something, but chose to wait until the train went by.

"I guess that means it's your turn, Amy," Chris said from behind his glass.

She straightened out her back and the smiled remained on her lips as she spoke, "I was fifteen, and actually, it was your brother, Chris."

Chris choked on his beer. "What? No fucking way. Troy?"

Amy nodded quickly before she continued, "Yes, Troy." She laughed. "We were friends since kindergarten. One day we were working on a science project at his house."

The El rumbled overhead and Amy quickly asked her brother, "Am I better than she was at kissing?"

Luke nodded and she could feel the grin on his face against her cheek.

"What about other things?" Amy whispered in his ear.

"You're the best at everything, Amy. Seriously. You're perfectly amazing," he whispered back.

She pulled away and sat back up proudly. All of the guys gave Amy their ears. She smiled at their attention.

"We got done with the project and his parents still hadn't come home from work yet. I asked him if he had ever kissed a girl before. He got very shy and shook his head. I asked him, 'Do you want to practice?' He said yes, and so, we kissed, for a very long time. We asked each other questions about what felt nice and what didn't. We did a lot of practicing." Amy giggled sheepishly.

"Did he practice anything else with you?" Chris asked with a jealous tone in his voice, lightly tapping his glass with the pads of his fingers.

"Yes we did." She grinned. "After we kissed for a little while, I asked him if he wanted to practice taking my bra off. He shyly said he did. So, I took off my shirt and looked up at the ceiling while he fumbled around. Once he got it off, I put it back on, and we practiced that a few more times."

Everyone's mouth dropped.

Amy squeezed her brother's hand underneath the table. "Once he got the hang of getting my bra off. I asked him, 'Do you want to touch my boobs?'"

She saw Ethan drooling. "They weren't as big as they are now, in case you forgot. Don't get too excited now," she giggled.

Ethan blushed and wiped his mouth, and then took several gulps of his beverage.

Amy waited until she had his attention again before continuing. "So, I left my bra off and let him touch them. He asked me what felt good and what didn't, what I liked. It was fun," she said with a shrug and a smile. Then, she sipped her cola. "Nothing else happened after that. We just practiced once."

Chris whipped out his phone. "I believe you, Amy. I just want to yell at my brother for not telling me about this," he said as he sent a message to his brother.

Everyone at the table cracked up.

As they finished their beers, Amy excused herself to the restroom again. The bar had become even more crowded and it was difficult to squeeze between people. She had to play vertical limbo to bend out of the way to avoid people flailing their drinks in their hands as they talked.

She arrived at the restroom and there was a ridiculous line of women in front of her. She could see men looking at her and checking her out as she waited. She smiled to them, but shook her head and mouthed, "I have a boyfriend, sorry."

A couple of guys approached her with random pick-up lines. She shooed them off politely. Her brother and his friends all came in and out of the men's room before she even neared the door. She shrugged with Luke as he chuckled about her line and the perks of being a male.

A man a several inches taller than her came up to her. Amy looked up at his dark eyes and dark hair, feeling very small in his presence. She calmly told him she wasn't interested, but he persisted and touched her arm. She flicked it away and he did it again. The woman in front of her in line told him to leave her alone. He stepped back and Amy finally got her turn in the ladies room.

When she returned, he was standing at the end of the line, blocking her way back to the table with his arms crossed over his chest.

"I've been waiting for you," he said.

His voice sent a chill through Amy's being. She thought he had to be at least thirty, if not older.

"That's nice. But, as I said, I'm not interested. So if you wouldn't mind, I would like to get back to my friends," Amy kept her voice as calm as she could. She could feel his eyes burning into her.

She stepped to the side, trying to pass him, but he blocked her again with his large build.

"I don't like being told no," he said with an evil grin.

She could smell whiskey heavy on his breath.

"I'm sorry, but I've already said no twice. This will make three times." Amy gritted her teeth. "Now, please move out of the way so I can go back to my table."

She stepped to the other side and he blocked her again

"I don't think you understand, little girl. I take what I want. I have a nice condo right down the street. You can see the field from my windows. You're coming there with me tonight," he said, his face nearing hers with each passing word.

Amy shuddered. Images of him raping her flashed through her mind. She wanted to yell at him that she was only eighteen, but she knew he wouldn't care, not to mention, Ethan's friend would lose his job. She wanted to scream for Luke, but she knew he couldn't hear her from across the noisy establishment. She kicked herself for leaving her phone at the table. Her heart raced as she thought about what to do to make him leave her alone while she kept a calm look on her face.

"I'm usually a very nice girl. But you've pissed me off," Amy grumbled. "Leave me the fuck alone. If you don't, my father is a lawyer and you will go to jail for a very, very long time and rot there, regretting that you ever even looked at me," her voice became firmer as she spoke. Her fists clenched and her nails dig into her palms.

A corrupt laugh erupted from his mouth. "You don't scare me. Nothing scares me. But, I scare you, and I like that."

"You don't fucking scare me," Amy hissed. "You're sick. You're a disgusting human being." She unclenched her index and middle fingers from her right fist, holding them out straight, ready to hit him with a move that her father showed her to use if she was ever in trouble. "Now, get the fuck out of my way," she screamed. She lifted her hand and shoved her fingers into his diaphragm as hard as she could, glaring into his eyes.

It was enough to get him out of the way. Amy moved from him as fast as she could, dodging between patrons. She said sorry as she knocked into people and made their drinks spill, some liquid hit her and spilled down her dress. Her heart pounded in her throat as she shuffled through the crammed establishment.

She wasn't fast enough. He caught up to her just a few feet away from her table. He grabbed her arms and spun her around, yelling obscenities at her and shaking her violently.

Luke's back was to them. But, Chris and Ethan immediately saw what was happening and quickly got Luke's attention even faster. Two glasses of beer fell from the table and shattered as they sprang up from their seats.

Ethan and Chris grabbed both of the man's shoulders and pulled him off of Amy. They twisted his arms behind his back, almost breaking them. Luke wrapped his arms around his trembling baby sister. He held her to him as close as he could, protecting her from the terrible man.

Amy hyperventilated; desperately trying to catch her breath and fight off tears as her brother devotedly held her around her back and stroked her hair. The skirt of her dress was rumpled up above her knees from what happened and his arm kept it in place as he held her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Ethan growled, twisting his left arm harder, making him wince. "Who taught you it was okay to put your hands on a woman like that?"

"You're a fucking piece of shit. You deserve to rot in hell. Who the fuck raised you?" Chris grumbled, twisting his other arm in the same fashion.

Ethan and Chris kept their hold on the man as they walked him to the front door. They tossed him out to the curb and told Ethan's friend he was no longer welcome here. Chuck nodded, keeping his arms crossed.

As they were gone, Luke kissed her head. "Amy, I'm so sorry. Are you alright? I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you," he said as he repeatedly kissed her. "Please forgive me, Amy. I'm sorry."

"I'm okay." She was finally breathing normal and lifted her head from his chest. "You did protect me. You saved me." A weak smile cracked on her trembling lips.

Her brother gently nudged her glasses back on her nose, and then ran his fingers down behind her ears. "I'm still sorry I wasn't there to prevent it. That shouldn't have happened, Amy. No one deserves anything like that." His fingers trailed down her jawline.

"It's okay, Luke. I'm okay. You were there in the end and that's what matters." She reached up and took his hand from her face and intertwined her fingers with his. "You're my hero. You've always been."

Luke smiled down at her and Amy smiled back. For a brief tender moment, they forgot where they were and who could see and kissed each other far more deeply than a brother and sister should. Luke pulled back and rested his forehead against hers before his friends came back.

"I love you, Amy. I will always keep you safe. I will always protect you," Luke said softly. His hands held her around her waist.

"I love you too," she replied.

"Do you want to go home?" he asked.

Amy looked up at him and shook her head. "No, I'm fine." She dabbed her fingers under her eyes, making sure her makeup hadn't run from the tears that had welled up in her eyes. "I was having a wonderful time until that asshole showed up. Thanks for asking though." She smiled softly.

"If you change your mind, just let me know." Luke kissed her forehead and rested his cheek against the top of her head until his friends returned.

They arrived back to the table and asked Amy if she was okay. She reassured them she was and thanked them for getting him off of her.

She wanted to tell Luke what happened, and they excused themselves for some fresher air out the front door for a few minutes. Chuck, the doorman, asked if that man had put his hands on Amy and growled when Luke said yes.

She held her brother's hand as they leaned against the brick wall on the other side of Chuck. She told him everything that happened and what was going through her mind. Chuck smiled when she said she didn't tell him her age because she didn't want him to get in trouble.

"You should thank your other heroes," Luke said with a grin.

"What do you mean?" she asked, cocking her head to the side.

"Give them a kiss or something. You know, use your womanly talents and make them feel good."

She leaned over to his ear and whispered so Chuck couldn't hear, "Won't that make you jealous?"

Luke smiled and whispered back, "Nah, I get the real thing. They just get a tease."

Amy bit her lip and grinned. "Alright, sounds like fun."

They went back inside hand in hand. The broken glass and spilled beer on the floor was cleaned up by the time they returned. Luke took his seat as Amy went to the other side of the table.

She stood between her brother's friends and lightly rubbed their backs as she leaned in. "I need to thank you both for protecting me. Who wants to go first?"

"I do," they replied in unison.

Amy giggled and shook her head. She played "eeny-meeny-miny-mo" and Ethan won. She looked over at her brother and they shared a smile.

She spun Ethan's chair towards her. He opened his legs and Amy stood between them. She kept a coy smile on her lips as she lightly ran her fingers over his pulled back hair and looked into his wide eyes.

Amy took his hands in hers and placed them on her hips. "Don't move your hands from where they are." Her left hand went to his neck and the other rested on his shoulder.

Ethan nodded eagerly.

"I didn't say you can't move your fingers though," She whispered as she turned her face slightly and closed her eyes.

Her lips met his with a soft kiss. Her tongue gently pushed over his lips and into his mouth, and found his tongue. She pressed into him harder, massaging his tongue and swirling it with hers in his mouth. His fingers rubbed into her hips against her panties through her dress, fumbling around the line of her panties. Her fingertips tickled his neck and her other hand ran down to his chest.

Luke watched with a playful grin. He liked teasing them as much as Amy did.

Amy sucked his tongue into her mouth. She could feel his heavy breaths from his nose against her face. As her hand slid down his chest she could feel his heart racing. Her hand kept moving, over his stomach as his tongue tangled with hers. Ethan stretched his fingers out as far as he could, feeling her round bum as much as possible. Amy's hand trailed down over his crotch. She lightly grazed over his stiffened cock through his jeans, dancing her fingers over his package for a few moments. Then, she pulled her hand away. Amy broke off the kiss with a lick of his lips.

Amy looked down at Ethan, she giggled at the look in his eyes and the pink in his cheeks. He looked like a pound puppy desperate for a home. She lightly pulled his hands from her hips and placed them back on his lap.

123456...9