Luke and Amy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for saving me," she said softly, and then pecked the tip of his nose with her lips. Knowing that he was aching inside filled her with heat and made her nipples swell.

He just nodded, speechless.

She stepped back and picked up a cocktail napkin from the table. She wiped his saliva from her lips and locked eyes with Luke. They shared a knowing grin as she wadded up the napkin. She took a few sips of her Diet Coke to cleanse her mouth before it was Chris' turn.

Amy turned to Chris and he was sitting up straight, ready for his turn. His chair was already in position and his legs were open. She giggled as she stepped between his knees, and then bit her lip as she traced his jaw with her fingertips.

"Are you ready?" she asked with a smile.

"Totally," he replied, looking into her eyes.

Amy picked up his hands and placed them directly behind her breasts. His wrists rested against the curve of her bosom.

"Don't move your palms, but you can move your fingers all you want," Amy said softly. She placed her right hand on the back of his neck and the other on his cheek. She angled her face to avoid his nose as she leaned in.

Chris' lips met hers less timidly than his friend had. Amy slid her tongue into his mouth and tasted his teeth before meeting his tongue. Their tongues danced together inside his mouth. His fingers rubbed against the band of her bra through her garment. She lured his tongue behind her lips and breathed air from his lungs.

Luke knew Amy belonged to him and had no feelings for his friends. Her heart and body was his. He smiled, knowing his sister would be the object of their fantasies after tonight.

Amy walked the fingers of her left hand down over his muscular chest and abdomen, stopping just before the waistband of his jeans and coming back up. She suckled on his tongue, and then gave him hers in return. Chris held his palms tight against her curves. Amy sucked and nibbled his bottom lip as her hand found his shrouded cock. Her fingers fanned out and came back in several times over as she teased him through his pants. She gave him one last taste of her tongue, slithering it over his. Then, she pulled away, flicking his lips with her wet muscle.

She opened her eyes and smiled down at him. He had the same look in his eyes that Ethan had, he was desperate for more. She knew that both of these men would let her blow them or fuck them right here at the table if she offered. She gently pulled his hands from her and placed them on his thighs.

"Thank you for saving me," Amy whispered, and then kissed his forehead.

Chris smiled up at her with salvia stained lips. "Anytime."

She picked up another cocktail napkin and wiped her mouth. Then, she sauntered back over to her chair. She pushed it right next to Luke's.

"Will you hold me as if you were my boyfriend so I don't get hit on anymore?" she asked sweetly as she slid up into her high chair.

"Sure thing, Amy." Luke smiled as she nestled up against him.

Amy wrapped her arms around him from both sides. Her breasts squeezed against him. Luke pulled her in to him with his arm around her back, rubbing her gently. He lightly ran his fingers over her forearm against his waist.

They knew that his friends would understand her reasoning, and they didn't bat an eyelash. However, Amy was sure they were wishing it was themselves that she was holding onto.

The train roared by and Amy found Luke's ear with her lips. He turned his head, pretending to be trying to hear her better, but rather, he was blocking the view of Amy kissing his ear as she whispered to him.

"Are you sure that didn't bother you?" she asked with a hushed voice.

"Absolutely, I liked you teasing them," he whispered.

"Good, cause I did too," Amy muttered, and then licked his cartilage, before pulling her mouth away when the train had finished rumbling.

Luke took a sip of his lager, and then returned his hand to Amy's arm. "So guys, is little Squirt a good kisser?"

Amy nuzzled into his shoulder, feigning embarrassment. Strands of her shiny hair cascaded across her cheek, almost hiding her eyes.

"Oh yes, amazing actually," Chris said.

"My lips are still tingling," Ethan said as his cheeks flushed pink again. "That was seriously the best kiss I've ever had."

"Oh you guys are just being nice," Amy giggled.

"No, we aren't," Ethan said for them both. "Seriously, I wasn't kidding. I've kissed my fair share of girls before, and I've never gotten one like that."

"Do you hear that, Squirt?" Luke grinned. "You're a fantastic kisser. You should put that on your recommendation letters for internships when you get to college."

Amy grinned back. "Too bad you'll never know what it would be like to kiss me," she teased. "Sucks to be you, doesn't it."

"Sometimes it does," Luke chuckled.

Chris and Ethan looked at each other. They leaned in to say something amongst themselves. Luke and Amy both raised a brow as they talked. They came back from the other, nodding. Then, both of them drank a gulp of beer.

"You should kiss Luke, Amy," Chris said.

"What?" Amy gasped, almost letting go of her brother as her head popped up. "Ew, that's nasty!"

"Why is it so nasty? Because society says it's wrong?" Chris needled her. "Just do it, we won't tell anyone. Luke deserves to know of your talents as much as we do. It's only fair. He saved you just as much as we did"

Luke and Amy looked at each other's faces, trying to appear disgusted. They both shook their heads and looked away.

"Dude, no. I can't kiss Amy," Luke said. "She's my sister. Come on."

"I think it would be hot." Ethan shrugged, and then took another gulp of his beverage.

"I do too," Chris said right after.

Amy tried to act startled. "What? Why would it be hot?"

Ethan put down his half empty glass, and then looked at his friend's sister's face. "Do we really need to explain it to you?"

Amy nodded, looking confused.

"Alright, well, some people like things that are taboo. They get turned on by them. A brother kissing his sister is one of those things. I doubt that either Chris or I will ever get to see that happen again." He paused for another sip. "We aren't saying you guys should fuck, or whatever. Just kiss."

Amy pursed her lips to the side, thinking about what he just said. She wasn't thinking about what he thought she was. She was wondering how she could possibly hold back.

She looked up at her brother. "Do you want to?"

Luke shrugged. "I guess so. What's the worst that could happen?"

"You get turned on by it." Amy laughed. "That would be totally gross."

"Trust me, Squirt. That definitely won't happen," he chuckled.

Amy nodded and licked her lips. "Alright, are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be to kiss my kid sister."

Amy pulled her arms away and sat up for better positioning.

She turned to her brother's friends. "Are you guys ready?"

They both nodded.

Amy looked up into Luke's eyes as she leaned in. Their eyes closed, and Amy pressed her lips against his cautiously. She melted against his familiar soft lips as their tongues slipped into each other's mouths. His kiss felt like heaven after kissing his friends. Their tongues intertwined and Luke clenched his fingers into her back. Amy fought to keep her hands off of him, turning her wrists back and closing her fists.

The El rattled the tracks overhead, giving them the chance to moan into each other's mouths. Amy's toes curled in her shoes, trying to keep from shivering in pleasure as sparks passed between their lips. Heat flooded her between her thighs and Luke's organ stiffened as they passionately kissed in front of his friends and in public.

In the dimmed light, Luke's friends could see their tongues sliding and slipping together inside the small gaps at the corners of their mouth as their lips lightly mashed together.

Amy felt her cheeks start to get hot and forced herself to pull away.

Luke wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Amy picked up another napkin and put on a show by spitting into it, and then sucked her soda through the straw until it was empty.

Everyone chuckled at Amy's charade.

"That was incredibly hot," Chris said when she finally finished drinking.

"I agree," Ethan added. "It couldn't have been that bad was it?"

"Well, it wasn't the worst or most pleasurable experience in my life," Luke said, and then cleansed his palate with beer.

Amy reached over and lightly grazed her palm over the stiffened bulge in his pants. She pulled her hand away as if she had just touched a hot stove. "What are you talking about?" she teased him. "Your cock is hard! You promised you wouldn't get turned on."

Luke laughed, and then pulled her back into his protective embrace. "I can't help it if you're a good kisser. It was a normal reaction."

Amy slipped her arms back around him. "Fine, I forgive you. I still think you're gross though."

"He's a guy!" Chris exclaimed. "Maybe, you shouldn't have kissed him so well."

"Why is this coming back on me?" Amy protested. "This wasn't my idea. It was yours and yours." She playfully glared at both of her brother's friends.

"Whatever, I still think it was hot." Ethan finished off his beer. "Thanks for letting us watch."

"Agreed. Thanks for letting us see it." Chris tipped his glass to them, and then finished his beer.

Both Luke and Amy smiled and said, "You're welcome," in unison. Then, she snuggled against him.

"Let's change the subject before I keep remembering I kissed my sister," Luke said. "Let's have a conversation like we did earlier, but this time, tell everyone about when you lost your virginity."

Everyone nodded in agreement. Amy checked the time on her phone, it was still early enough.

The waitress looked over at the table as they passed. Ethan made a circle around the table with his fingers, asking for another round. She promptly returned.

Before the round of story time started, Amy questioned them, "If you guys are supposedly best friends, don't you know this stuff already?"

"Amy, guys don't gush and give details like girls do," Chris replied. "We know it happened, but don't go into it."

"Plus, we want to hear your story," Ethan said with wink.

"My story isn't that exciting," Amy chuckled. "It was with my ex-boyfriend, Derek."

The guys nodded and offered her their ears.

"It was about a year ago. We had been together for a few months, and done everything else. He actually seemed quite content with that until I brought actual sex up," Amy said. "We couldn't do it at his house because his parents would have flipped out. We had to wait a few weeks, we were both getting ancy."

Luke rubbed his fingers against her hip as he listened.

"My mom and dad had gone to visit my grandmother in Iowa one weekend. I couldn't go because I had already committed to a babysitting gig on Saturday night. So once they left, I called Derek Saturday morning and he came right over. We got right down to it. It was fine. It didn't hurt as bad as some of my friends had made it out to be. Then, after the first time, we fucked like bunnies the rest of the weekend." Amy shrugged as she finished her story. "It got better every time."

Ethan and Chris both nodded, approving of her tale. The El clattered by again.

Amy lifted her head from Luke's shoulder. "My first time with you was way more spectacular than any of the times with him," she muttered into his ear. "And it just gets better."

"I know it does," he whispered. "You're better than anyone I've ever been with. Greta has nothing on you." His lips brushed against her flesh. "I love my dirty little Squirt."

Amy shivered as she smiled. She rested her head back on his shoulder, enjoying feeling his growing beard he still had yet to shave against her forehead.

"Who wants to go next?" Ethan asked when the train disappeared.

"I will," Chris said. He took a couple of sips of his beer. "Mine wasn't until college actually."

Amy lifted her head from her brother's shoulder. "You touched your first set of tits at fourteen, but didn't have sex until college?"

Chris chuckled. "Yeah, well. After Miss Teeth Monster, I'm not going to lie, I was a little scared."

The table erupted with laughter.

Chris continued, "Also, I just never had the opportunity. My girlfriend I had junior and senior year of high-school, Kayla, was determined to stay a virgin until she got married. So, I was cool with that. We broke up before she moved for school, she said she couldn't handle the distance because I was going to be here and she was going to California."

"That sucks," Amy muttered.

"It's okay." Chris smiled to her. "I met a really nice girl in my English composition class freshman year. We hit it off fantastically. We went on a few dates and it just happened one night. She took the lead and it was amazing. She wasn't a virgin, but she didn't mind showing me the ropes."

"I bet she liked teaching," Luke said with a grin from behind the rim of his glass.

"She very much did. She taught me a lot of things," Chris said fondly. "Alright, Ethan, you're up."

Ethan wiped the beer from his mouth as three sets of eyes went to his face. "Well, mine was a little romantic, I guess. You guys know that exchange student we had at my house senior year, Gabriella?"

Chris spit his beer, and then quickly wiped it up with a napkin as he looked at his friend wide eyed.

"No fucking way," Luke chuckled. "You would have told us that. You said it was Vicky, after prom!"

Ethan shrugged. "You have your secrets, I have mine."

Amy smiled to Ethan with her forehead nuzzled into Luke's neck.

"Fair enough," Luke said, and then rubbed his lips together. He smiled inwardly as his sister squeezed her arms around him.

Ethan progressed, "She was leaving at the end of the fall semester. My parents were asleep and she snuck into my room. I was still up studying for finals. She closed my door, and I just stared at her in the cute PJ pants and t-shirt she had on. She didn't say anything and came up and sat on my lap."

Both Luke and Chris stared at their friend with dumbfounded expressions. Amy kept the soft curl to her lips.

"She started kissing me. I was so fucking nervous. She had to put my hands on her." Ethan chuckled at himself. "She broke off the kiss and said that she didn't want to go back to Spain as a virgin because she had feelings for me since the first day she was with us. I just nodded. Then, I turned up the music on my computer and took her to my bed. And well, you know the rest." He smiled.

"Damn it, dude, seriously?" Chris laughed. "That's epic." He clinked glasses with his friend and the liquid sloshed within the glasses.

"I think it's really sweet, you're right, Ethan, that's quite romantic." Amy smiled brighter.

The train tracks clattered. Amy lifted her head again and muttered into her brother's ear, "We need to get home soon. My panties have been soaked since all that kissing hub-bub. I need you inside me. I need more of your cum. It's all dry on my thigh and I need a fresh dose."

"You'll get plenty," Luke whispered quickly as the excess noise dissolved.

"Alright, Luke, you're up at the plate," Chris said.

Amy angled her neck back and looked up at him as he began his story.

"Michelle and I had been together in secret for quite a while. I figured she wanted to stay a virgin until she was married so I never asked her about it or tried to push it," Luke said.

"How long were you guys together?" Amy questioned him.

"All through high-school, until she moved to New York for school. We even tried to keep it going the first semester of college. But, we had a mutual agreement that it just wasn't working. You really had no idea?" Luke raised a brow.

"I really thought you just never had a girlfriend. You never let it slip once to me, and you tell me everything." His sister chuckled. "You are a good secret keeper." She tickled his side with both hands.

Luke smiled at her, and then rubbed his fingers over her dress then continued his story, "She told me that she was house sitting for a neighbor and wanted me to come by. So, I did. When I arrived she had made a trail of rose petals all the way to the bedroom. When I got into the room, she was laying there in just a bra and panties. She told me she wanted our first time to be special and wanted me to make love to her. So, I did."

"Nice, man," Ethan commented with an approving nod and a tip of his glass of ale.

"There's something a little weird about your first time being in a stranger's bed," Amy chortled, and then sipped her pop, keeping her arms around her brother as she leaned over.

"We don't all have grand opportunities for a weekend of fucking like bunnies like you did," Luke teased her, shaking his head.

"There's nothing wrong with fucking like bunnies," Chris said, and then winked at Amy.

The group finished up their last round of beers with good hearted conversation, and then paid their tabs. Luke's friends paid for his drinks and Amy's pop.

They walked out together and Luke kept his arm around his sister. She could feel his friends' eyes on her bouncing ass as she walked a few steps in front of them, getting the last glances they could. It brought a smile to her lips.

They stepped out onto the sidewalk and the lack of stuffy air from the crowd of people made Amy shiver. Luke put her jacket over her shoulders for her and she slipped her arms inside, and then buttoned up. Her coat stopped just before the hem of her dress did. Luke slipped into his jacket, as did his friends.

"Do you guys want a ride? Or are you going to take the train?" Amy asked as she took her keys from Luke, and then put them in her pocket.

"Well, if you're offering, I won't turn it down," Ethan said.

"Neither will I," Chris said with a smile.

"Sure, no problem," Amy said as the group started walking. "My car is over on Clark Street."

They walked passed Wrigley Field and Luke wrapped his arm around his sister's back, bringing her close to his side. He rubbed up and down her upper arm to make it look like he was keeping her warm as they walked. He breathed in the sweet scent of her hair.

They arrived at the car. Luke got in the passenger seat and Chris got behind him. Ethan and Amy waited a few moments for traffic to clear before hurrying over to their doors.

She slipped off her high heels and put them on the floorboard on the passenger side. She hated driving in heels. Everyone buckled their seatbelts. Amy readjusted the mirrors and her seat from her brother's specifications.

Amy started up her automobile. It was still tightly wedged between two cars. "Jesus, Luke," Amy said as she backed up and pulled forward several times, getting out of the parking space. "How did you get in here?"

"I'm an expert at fitting into tight spaces, what can I say?" Her brother chuckled.

Amy bit her lip to keep from saying something dirty. She just shook her head.

"Where do you guys live?" Amy asked as she got out of the parking spot and joined the other cars on the road.

"I'm in Lincoln Park," Chris said.

"I'm in Logan Square," Ethan stated right after.

Amy pushed her glasses back up on her nose. "Alright, Chris, we will drop you off first. Then, Ethan, cause you're closer to our house."

"Sounds good madam chauffer," Ethan said with a grin.

She looked back at him in the mirror and playfully sneered at him. Then, her eyes returned to the windshield. "Don't get used to this and start calling me to pick you guys up from bars at two or three in the morning."

"Don't lie, Amy, you're like our little sister. You'd come get us if we needed you to." Chris stretched his arm out and patted her shoulder.

"Well, true. But, you can't abuse the little sister privileges." Amy winked in the mirror.

Luke covered his mouth, hiding a big smile.

1...34567...9