Luke and Amy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpered and her nails grazed Luke's back as he licked up and down her cartilage. Her brother's hand massaged her bosom, slowly moving from one to the other, tracing her nipples beneath the pads of his fingers.

Amy nuzzled her cheek against the pillow as he kissed down to her neck. He nibbled her flesh softly, and lightly sucked it between his lips, careful not to leave a hickey.

"That feels really good, Luke," she moaned.

"I'm glad," he muttered against her flesh.

Ethan could see her trembling lips and fluttering eyelids in the dim light. He saw her heels lightly dragging against his comforter, causing it to ripple. He groaned softly at the sight.

Amy's released her hand from Luke's. She slid her palm down his back, over his butt, and slipped into his back pocket, squeezing his ass and pulling him harder against her hip. Her other hand came away from his body and rested at her side, giving Ethan an even better view.

Luke licked down her neck to her shoulder. He lightly pulled the strap of her dress down as his lips neared. His hand continued to manipulate her breasts through her clothing.

"Touch me lower, Luke, please," Amy whimpered.

"Are you sure?" he asked, playing his role. Then, he licked her collar bone.

"Yes, incredibly sure, please," she begged softly.

Luke lifted his face from her shoulder and she turned her face back to look up at him. With his nose less than an inch from hers, they looked deeply into each other's eyes that were inflamed with lust and desire. Luke moved his hand down, and pushed her black skirt up higher on her thighs. The pink petticoat tickled her skin as he made a barrier between his hand and her satin blanketed pussy.

Ethan licked his lips, and moaned softly as he saw Amy's hips lift from the bed to meet her brother's hand. He pleasured himself through his pants with more vigor.

Her toes curled tight and she gasped as his hand settled over her warm mound. He cupped her and gently rubbed. He added pressure to the heel of his hand against her clitoris and his fingers curled below, resting against her hidden cunt. He could feel her heat powerfully radiating through all of the fabric.

He kept his eyes on hers. "How does this feel?" he asked softly. His voice had become hoarse and his member ached beneath his jeans for release from the confinements as he grinded against his baby sister's hip

"Amazing," Amy moaned. She lightly rocked her hips, rubbing his hand up and down her womanhood. Her cheeks had flushed pink and her breathing had become staggered. Her fingers clawed at the comforter at her side, tugging it off the mattress.

She moved her hand up under Luke's shirt, desperate to touch his bare flesh. Her fingers sank into his skin as she dragged her hand around to his chest. The pads of her fingers circled his hard nipples. Their eye contact never broke, elevating the intensity they shared.

They could hear Ethan breathing heavier, telling them that he immensely enjoyed what he was seeing. It heightened their arousal even more.

The air in the room had become humid and thick.

"Luke, I want you to take off my dress," Amy said with ragged breath.

His hand continued manipulating her clothing covered pussy. "Are you positive?"

His sister's eyes burned with pure carnal lust and love for him. "Yes, please, Luke. It feels so tight on me, I can barely breathe."

He withdrew his hand from between her thighs and lifted himself off of her. He put his hand on her shoulder and lightly turned her onto her side, facing Ethan.

Amy looked at her brother's friend's face as Luke undid the sash on the back of her dress. He leaned over her and planted kisses on her hot cheek.

"Ethan, you can pull your cock out if you want to," Amy said just loud enough for him to hear.

His eyes went wide. "Amy, are you sure? I don't want to make you uncomfortable," Ethan said.

Her brother slowly pulled the zipper down, and then traced her bare spine with his fingers. Her flesh burned against his touch. He ran his hand up and down her curves beneath her dress as he kissed her neck and shoulder while she talked with his friend and he softly humped against her ass.

"I want you to, Ethan. I want to see how aroused you are. I want to see how hot this is making you," Amy purred. "I want you to enjoy this too. Just control yourself until I say it's okay to cum."

"Of course. I'm a master at self-control," Ethan said with a grin.

Amy smiled back.

"You're so filthy. I love you so much," Luke whispered in her ear.

She nuzzled against her brother's face as she watched Ethan unzip. "Luke, after my dress comes off, I'd like you to take off your clothes too. I think we should both be in our underwear. It will be better that way."

Ethan pushed his jeans to his ankles and kicked them off. Amy bit her lip, watching him pull his raging erection from the fly of his boxers and wrap his fist around it.

Luke gently pulled Amy's shoulder and put her back down on her back. Her eyes locked with his again and they smiled softly at each other.

"I'm about to see you in your bra and panties," Luke said with a grin.

"You are," she giggled.

He kissed her lips before he sat up. She nibbled her lip as she watched her brother's face. He pushed the other strap off of her shoulder, and then carefully began pulling her dress down. Her massive cleavage came into view for both men, encased by hot pink satin. Her erect nipples pressed firmly against the shiny cups of her bra.

She could hear Ethan gasp and imagined his organ throbbing in his hand as she kept her eyes on her brother.

She watched Luke's lips curl into a wide smile as he looked over her body. Displaying her flesh more and more, her dress came down over her stomach and Amy lifted her hips, letting him pull it down, exposing her delicate hot pink satin panties that were soiled with her arousal.

Amy pulled her feet from her dress. Luke turned around and carefully laid it across the bed behind him, with the skirt draped over the side. He knew how Amy treated her clothes, just like everything else, with pride.

"Wow, Amy. You're," Ethan stumbled with his speech, "I don't think there's a word to describe you."

Amy looked over and grinned, playing coy and shying away into her shoulder.

Luke turned back around and smiled down at her. Amy's face returned to his. His fingertips lightly danced from her knees, to her breasts, and back. She smiled back and shivered from his tender caresses.

"I have a few words," Luke said fondly as his fingers followed the lines of her hip bone poking out above her panties, "beautiful, divine, exquisite, heavenly, lovely."

Amy giggled softly as she reached up and slowly unbuttoned Luke's shirt with one hand. She left the other at her side so Ethan could see everything. Her brother's hand glided up over her stomach to her breasts, running his fingers over the large spheres held by her bra.

"Dazzling, bewitching, breath-taking, stunning, sublime" Ethan added.

"You both are just being nice." Amy blushed. She looked over to Ethan as she smiled, and then back up to her brother.

"We are not," they almost said in unison.

"Fine you guys win," she giggled softly.

Luke traced the outline of her nipple with her fingertips, making her moan and rub her thighs together.

He pulled his hand away so she could pull his shirt from his arms, and then lift his undershirt over his head.

"Luke, will you take your jeans off, please?" Amy asked sweetly.

He nodded, kissed her cheek, and then sat up. He quickly removed his pants and discarded them to the floor. His erection pressed hard against his white cotton boxer briefs. The fabric was already messy with precum. He settled back down at Amy's side, with his knee settled between her thighs. His hand softly rubbed her stomach.

"Luke, can I touch you over your boxers?" Amy asked timidly.

Luke gently kissed her lips. "Please do. May I touch you over your panties?"

His sister's fingers drifted to the waistband of his underwear as she spoke, "Yes please. Please touch my pussy, big brother."

Ethan moaned. His eyes were wide and his breaths were ragged.

Luke grinned, and then kissed her fiercely. Amy whimpered into his mouth as his hand tickled down her tummy, and then found her dripping womanhood. His fingers ran over the soaked satin, gently circling her clit through her panties.

Amy ran the back of her hand down to her brother's hidden cock. Her toes curled as her fingers felt his hard flesh through a cotton shield. They breathed air from each other's lungs as they fed off of the other's mouth. She gently ran her hand up and down his length as it tented his underwear.

She pulled her mouth away from his and her neck and back arched. "Oh my goodness, Luke," Amy moaned deeply. "This feels so good." Her fingers loosely wrapped around his shaft and carefully stroked him through his boxers.

"It does. Doesn't it, Amy?" Luke moaned into her neck as he dropped kisses. "Can I kiss your breasts?"

"God yes, please," Amy nearly screamed.

Amy let go of his cock for just a mere moment. She pulled her arms from the straps of her bra, and then promptly returned her hand to his package.

Luke's tender kisses led down to her cleavage. She used her free hand to nudge the cups of her bra down as his mouth neared them. She flipped it over, and then smoothed it out, resting the satin against her skin. Afterwards, her hand returned to her side.

"Amy, your breasts are fucking incredible," Ethan groaned. He squeezed his cock to keep from cumming already. His mouth watered at the sight of her impossibly erect pink nipples on her heaving chest. They pointed towards the ceiling topping her large globes like cherries.

"Thank you," Amy whimpered. "I like them too." Her eyes fluttered closed as her hand continued softly stroking her brother's concealed shaft.

Her brother lifted his head to look down at her bosom. He noticed the little hickeys he left on the inside of each of her breasts last night, marking her as his. He wondered for a split second if his friend could see them from his angle, but where they were placed and the soft lighting of the room made it almost impossible.

He dove back down, covering her spheres in kisses and licks. "He's right. You have perfect tits, Amy." Luke's voice rumbled into her flesh.

Her hand slipped away from his crotch as he moved down to taste her breasts. Amy pawed at his thigh. "Luke, come back, I can't reach your cock anymore," she pouted.

Without lifting his mouth from her decadent flesh or his hand from her panty protected pussy, he lifted up onto his knees and arched his back. He scooted over so his knees were near her chest.

Amy's hand found his sac through his underwear and moaned gratefully, "Thank you, Luke."

He pushed the pads of his fingers into her leaking hole, pressing the satin into her. Her hand massaged his balls and thumb rubbed against his steel prick as she moaned with every breath. His mouth reached her left nipple. He circled her areola with the tip of his tongue agonizingly slow, making his little sister writhe under him. Her body begged for him to touch her pebble with his tongue.

"Jesus," Ethan grunted. "This is the hottest thing I've ever experienced."

Before touching her nipple, Luke blew cold air against it. Then, he moved to the other, teasing her in the same excruciating manner. Both of her areolas were rigid and bumpy.

Amy's head turned towards Ethan and her eyes opened. She looked down at the swollen shaft in his hand. It was slick with his precum and he slid his fist slowly up and down.

Then, she looked up into his eyes. "Me too," she moaned deeply. "I'm literally soaking wet." She moved her hand back up to her brother's cloaked member. "Luke's cock his throbbing really hard. Is yours?"

"Fuck yes, I've had to stop myself from cumming several times already," Ethan groaned his words. "Thank you for sharing this with me."

Amy gasped as Luke's tongue flicked her nipple and his fingers returned to her swollen clitoris.

"No, Ethan." She strained to make a proper sentence as her brother teased her super sensitive nipples, "Thank you for letting us do this with you. It was you after all whose thoughts and fantasies brought this on."

"Amy, you're absolutely wonderful." Ethan moaned every word.

Her eyes closed again and she melted into the mattress as her brother's lips closed around her nipple. He sucked it gently at first, but quickly increased the pressure. He lightly chewed on her erect flesh as he suckled it.

Luke's fingers pushed back down against her cunt. He used her panties as a barrier to keep from directly touching her soft flesh. He pushed them inside as far as he could. Her panties pulled down on her hips from the stress. He pressed the heel of his hand against her swollen nub and grinded against her.

"Oh my fucking god, Luke," Amy groaned. "You know just how to touch me." Her hand pumped his shaft faster and her stomach trembled with every breath.

He moaned a mumbled response into her breast as he moved back to the right one. His mouth latched onto her nipple and sucked it hungrily. Amy screamed out in ecstasy as he bit down, and pulled his mouth up, only letting go when he felt like he could pull it off.

Everyone in the room had gained sheens of salty sweat. The sweet aroma of Amy's cunt had filtered into the air, drenching it. Luke and Amy could hear Ethan openly moaning with them.

Her legs quaked and heels dug into the bed. She clawed at the comforter with her free hand as her body was overwhelmed with sensations and emotions.

Luke groaned into her breasts as he lapped at them, sending vibrations into her being. His boxers were soaked with precum.

"Luke, I want to touch your cock, can I please?" Amy panted. "Pretty please, big brother. I need to touch your flesh."

Her brother lifted his face from her chest as his fingers manipulated her pussy through her drenched satin panties. He looked down at her quivering lips as she struggled to breathe.

"Only if I can touch my baby sister's bare pussy with my hand," he said.

"Yes, yes, absolutely. I want you to touch me so fucking bad." Her eyes opened back up and she looked into his ocean blue eyes. "Please, Luke. Please touch me. I'm aching for you to feel me." She knew she didn't have to beg, but she knew Luke and especially Ethan would enjoy it.

Ethan took off his shirt and boxers, both of them were sticking to his body. His hand promptly returned to his precum slickened cock.

Amy's fingers curled into the waist of Luke's boxers and tugged them down. He shuffled them off of his legs, and then tore her panties down her thighs. She lifted her legs for him and he pulled them off of her.

He wadded her panties in his hand and thought if he would have squeezed them, they would have dripped with her juices. He tossed her panties and his boxers to the floor behind him. Amy quickly unhooked her bra, tossed it to the side, and then fell back onto the bed.

Luke looked over at Ethan's face. He was swelled with pride and love for his sister when he saw the bewildered expression on his friend's face.

He knew that his sister belonged to him, completely. But, liked showing her off and knowing his friend would be left with an incomprehensible desire for her, not that he didn't have it already.

Luke stayed on his knees at her side. He looked down at Amy's bare shaven pussy. His fingers softly danced along her slippery lips. His other hand ran back and forth between the mountains of flesh on her chest.

Amy whimpered at his teasing fingers. She spit several times into her palm before she wrapped it around his swollen, veiny shaft. She smeared her saliva into her brother's rigid flesh with mild pressure as she stroked him.

Ethan groaned, watching Amy clasp her hand around her brother's cock.

She imagined he pictured it was him that she was touching.

"Amy, you have such a pretty pussy, and its sopping wet," Luke moaned as her warm hand slid along his pole.

His fingertips dipped into her slit and he was flooded with her juices. The addition of his fingers caused her nectar to overflow and seep down onto the comforter. "Is it okay if Ethan takes a look? He can't see from his angle."

"Yes, of course he can," Amy muttered. Her palm closed around the helm of his erection and she worked her wrist in circles.

Luke stopped his hand between her breasts, hiding the hickeys and their past from his friend as he got up from his chair. He pulled his other hand away from her womanhood.

Ethan stepped up to the bed and looked down at his best friend's baby sister's pussy. He admired her glistening, flawless folds, neatly shielding her inner flesh.

"Wow," Ethan looked back at Amy's face, and then back at her womanhood. "That is seriously the most perfect pussy I have ever seen. Literally everything about it is perfect."

"Thank you," Amy said softly, thoroughly enjoying two men adoring her body.

Her hand slipped down to Luke's shaft, stroking him gently, feeling his pulse through the throbs in his organ. She bit her lip, watching Ethan pulling himself as he looked at her.

Ethan turned his face back to hers. "Amy, may I touch you for just a moment. You look deliciously wet, and I'd love to feel it."

She quickly glanced at Luke to make sure it was okay. He gave her a slight nod and a grin as he rubbed her creamy thigh.

Her eyes flicked back to her brother's friend. "Yes, you can." She smiled.

"Thank you." Ethan returned the smile, and then looked back down between her open thighs.

Amy nibbled her lip as she felt his unfamiliar hand on her mound. She kept her eyes devotedly up to her brother. He watched her face as Ethan touched her, smiling softly. Her hand still gently massaged his erection, making his being tremble.

Ethan gently pulled her sticky folds back, exposing her engorged clitoris. Amy gasped as the pad of his finger ran over it and the sensation made her legs tic. He cautiously trailed his fingers down to her cunt, dragging along her soft, slick, pink inner lips.

Amy felt like he was absorbing every sensation he could feel. He carefully circled the entrance to her tunnel with his fingers. Her juices generously smeared onto his flesh.

"Oh god, Amy," Ethan moaned, "you're insanely wet. Would it be okay if I pushed my finger in for just a second? I've never felt a girl this wet." He didn't turn back to her this time.

Luke nodded, giving her the go ahead. He loved how his sister wanted and needed his approval.

"Sure, but just for a moment," Amy replied softly.

Ethan gently pushed one finger into her dripping hole. He moaned out as if it were his cock going inside of her. "Jesus, Amy, you're so soft and slick."

Amy whimpered and lifted her hips from the bed as his digit sank into her tunnel.

Ethan pushed inside of her cunt until his knuckles pressed against her. "Can I put another finger in?" He asked as he withdrew his finger, smearing it into her walls.

"Yes, go ahead," Amy moaned.

Ethan slipped another finger inside of her hole. Her honey dripped out of her and stained his hand. "Fuck, you're so tight," he groaned as he arched his fingers inside of her, dragging them into her inner flesh. He slowly pulled out and ran his hand along her smooth skin before taking his hand away. "Thank you, Amy."

"You're welcome," she said with a smile as she watched him suck his glistening fingers as he sat back down. "Do I taste yummy?"

Luke's hand returned to her pussy as Ethan spoke, "Fucking yummy."

Amy giggled and smiled. Her eyes returned back to her brother. "Will you touch me like he did? Put your fingers inside me?"

"Sure, Amy, if that's what you want," he groaned as her fist sped up on his tool, and then slowed back down.

1...456789