Luke and Amy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do, Luke," she whimpered. "I want you to finger fuck your baby sister and make her cum."

"Only if you make me cum with your hand as well," Luke said between gritted teeth. His fingers smeared her juices over her nub as he teased it in tiny little circles.

"Yes, I want to make my big brother cum." She pulled her hand away only to spit into it, and then promptly returned to his stiff organ. "Ethan, you can cum with us," she whimpered.

Luke smiled down at her soft featured, freckled, flushed face. He looked into her sparkling eyes through her spectacles. "Are you ready for your brother to finger fuck you?"

"God yes," Amy cried out. "Give it to me, please."

"You got it, Squirt," he groaned, and then crammed two fingers into her soaked sex. He pinched her nipple with his other hand.

Amy screamed out in pleasure. Her eyes instantly closed and her head rubbed into the pillows. The pendant of her necklace sank down against the pillow, pulling the silver chain into her neck.

Ethan was in awe of the sight before him. His hand pumped his shaft and he moaned heavily with them.

Luke dug his fingers inside of her, smearing her walls. Amy's hand slipped down and she lightly squeezed and tugged his fuzzy orbs.

"Amy, your cunt feels so good," Luke moaned.

"Your fingers feel amazing. Oh god, they feel so fucking good," she screamed, rocking her hips to meet the thrust of his hand, pushing them as deep into her as possible.

He tugged each of her nipples, and then groped the breast they belonged to. He grinded is fingers into her. His sister's nectar poured out of her and soaked the comforter. Her pussy sounded sloppy as he pounded her with his digits.

"Jesus," Ethan moaned.

"Kiss me Luke, I need you to kiss me," Amy begged. Her body trembled under his care. Her toes clenched tight.

Luke leaned down and kissed her hard, probing her mouth with his tongue as his fingers did the same to her cunt. They moaned into each other's mouths, gasping air from each other's lungs. Amy's legs kicked uncontrollably and Luke's hips bucked, fucking her talented fist. She squeezed his organ and released it in time with the pulsating she could feel from him.

He pulled his mouth from hers, leaving his sister gasping. He looked over her form, just as his friend was doing. He massaged her contracting nipples between his fingers. He growled as she brought him close to the edge, but she let go just long enough to get him to hold off until she was ready.

"Fuck, Amy you're so fucking hot. You look amazing," Ethan panted. "I can't believe I'm seeing this."

Luke curled his fingers inside of her quivering cunt. As he pumped her hole, the pads of his fingers dragged against her spongy spot.

"Luke, oh my fucking god," Amy howled. "I'm about to cum. You're about to make your baby sister cum."

"Do it, Amy, cum for me," he growled. "Cum for your big brother."

"Oh my goodness. I'm going to cum for you." Her legs trembled violently. She felt waves of heat filling her body getting stronger, ready to rush over her all at once.

Her hand milked his shaft. Luke and Amy groaned back and forth. He watched her face contort as an intense climax rapidly approached her.

"You're the best big brother ever," Amy wailed with her last breath before she went silent.

Her orgasm rained down over her. The two men watched as she shuddered and her skin rose up in goose bumps. Luke pulled his fingers out when he felt her fluids rushing out of her. Amy gushed. A terribly strong stream of female ejaculate squirted out of her cunt, arching into the air. The flood went all the way past the foot of the bed and left a soaking streak from her pussy to where it stopped.

"Holy fuck," Ethan grunted. The sight made him shoot his load all over himself, covering his chest and stomach a moment after Amy orgasmed.

Amy's eyes remained closed and she gasped for breath, still conscious of tending to her brothers shaft. She massaged his climax of him as her entire being rode through the waves of orgasmic bliss.

Her brother growled as his genitals were filled with warmth, "I'm going to cum for you, Amy." His thighs tensed up and he roared for her.

She jerked him as fast as her trembling hand could go. "Luke," she moaned between labored breaths, "cum for your baby sister, please"

Ribbons of his thick seed shot out across her heaving tits. He quickly moved his hand away, painting her breasts with his hot cum. She didn't let go until she had soothed out every drop.

Luke fell down onto the mattress. Catching himself with his hand so he didn't fall back. He watched his pearly seed dripping down her breasts, pooling in the valley of her cleavage.

"Wow," Amy gasped.

"Wow is right," Luke mumbled. Her ran his fingers through the mess on her tits.

"I don't think wow covers it," Ethan said, still in shock. He wiped his sweaty forehead. "Amy, you just fucking squirted so far it almost hit my dresser. I've never seen anything like that."

Amy giggled and played coy, shying her flushed face away into her shoulder.

"No shit, dude," Luke chuckled, gathering up his spunk on his fingers. "And to think I've called her Squirt all of her life. And you started calling her that too."

"Guess it was foreshadowing that magic talent." Ethan laughed.

Amy was still giggling. Her legs continued to quake with aftershocks.

"Do you want to taste us?" Luke asked. His fingers had gathered his entire load into a puddle between her breasts.

Amy nodded with a smile. "Ethan first."

She sat up and Luke held his hand against her chest, letting it drip down into his palm. He pushed it down with his fingers.

"Do you want it from my hand?" Ethan asked.

"Yes please," Amy said sweetly.

He collected as much as he could on his fingers and into his hand.

While he was busy, Amy whispered in Luke's ear, "I only want his first because I want your taste to be what lingers in my mouth." She pulled back and smiled.

Luke grinned and kissed her forehead. The placement of his hand hid the marks he left on her.

Ethan got up and sat down next to her. He held out his cupped palm in front of her mouth.

"Oh yummy, double late night snacks," Amy giggled, and then dove down into Ethan's hand.

She looked up into her brother's friend's eyes as she kissed his palm, and dragged her tongue against it. She dutifully cleaned his hand, his fingers, and everywhere in between, swallowing every bit. His seed tasted good, but not as delicious as her brother's.

She pulled her mouth back and licked her lips. She smiled wide. "Yummy. Thank you Ethan."

"You're welcome little Squirt." Ethan smiled back.

"Can I have yours now, please?" She asked her brother.

"Of course you can," Luke replied.

He brought his hand to her mouth and Amy dove down. She squeezed her tits together with her arms to hide her hickeys. Before her lips touched his cum, Luke teased her and pulled it away. He brought it back, and took it away again. Amy giggled and grabbed his wrist on the third time. Then, she devotedly cleaned his hand, savoring every drop.

"You really like cum, don't you?" Ethan asked as she feasted on his friend's hand.

"I love it," Amy said, not lifting her mouth. She didn't stop until all she tasted was flesh.

"Damn, where do I get a woman like you?" Ethan chuckled.

"We are around," Amy said, and then licked her lips. "Usually we keep it hidden under the surface." She winked. "It's better to keep it a secret."

Luke looked over at the clock. "Amy, we should get home pretty soon. Nine o'clock mass is going to come insanely early."

She playfully sighed hard, causing wisps of hair for fly up from her face. "Yeah, you're right."

She looked over at Ethan. "Thanks for inviting us in. This was really fun."

"No, thank you guys. This was incredible," Ethan said genuinely. "Do you guys think you will do anything like this again?"

Luke rubbed her back softly. Amy looked over to her brother and they both shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe. But if we do, we will definitely let you know." Luke smirked.

Amy nodded in agreement.

"That would be awesome," Ethan said and grinned to them both. "You guys are great."

Amy leaned over and kissed his cheek. "You're great too. Sorry I messed on your bedspread."

"That is not a problem at all." Ethan returned a cheek kiss.

Luke got to his feet, and helped Amy off of the bed. They both got dressed. Amy stuffed her soiled panties into her coat pocket with her stockings and put her headband in her purse. Ethan dressed himself as well.

He walked them through the empty house to the door. "Send me a text when you get home so I know you got there safely," Ethan said.

"I will." Amy gave him a hug and a soft peck on his lips.

Ethan closed the door after they said bye. Amy took her brothers hand as they walked back to her car.

"You're sober now, right?" she asked.

"Oh yeah. Totally. Do you want me to drive?"

Amy pulled her keys from her purse and handed them to him. "Yes please, if you don't mind."

"Not at all." He kissed her temple, and then they got into the car.

They buckled up and Luke started the car after readjusting the seat and mirrors. Amy rested her head against the head rest and held his hand as he drove.

"I love you," Amy said softly.

"I love you too. Did you have fun tonight?" Her brother intertwined his fingers with hers.

"Oh yes. It was amazing. Did you?" She asked, looking at him.

"Fuck yes I did." Luke smiled over to her, and then returned his eyes to the road.

"Do you think Ethan really thinks that was the first time we did anything?"

"Yeah. He had no reason to believe otherwise." He rubbed the back of his hand with his thumb.

"Do you think we should do this again before you leave?" Amy picked up his hand and kissed each of his knuckles. Then, she relaxed their arms back on the console.

"Only if you want to. I know he'll like it and I know he won't tell a soul."

"I do. But, let's give it some time. Don't want to give him any ideas," she giggled.

"Ideas? You mean that you're my secret slut?" Luke chuckled.

"Yeah, exactly like that." She grinned. "I want him to think it's special and that we only do it with him."

"I like that. But you know, being with you is quite special." He leaned over and kissed her cheek after changing lanes.

Amy giggled. "Well yes. Being with you is incredibly special. I just don't want him to know too much."

"I know exactly what you mean." Luke kissed her knuckles.

He drove them the rest of the way home. When they arrived, they quietly let themselves inside. Penny started barking from their parents' room and she went in to hush her and give her a pet on the head. Both of her parents didn't stir.

Amy motioned for Luke to follow her and they tip toed over to their mother's side of the bed. She pointed down to the earplug in Kathryn's ear as they both snored in their sleep. Luke grinned and nodded. They silently left the room.

They went to the kitchen and Luke made them peanut butter and honey sandwiches. Amy had hers with a glass of milk.

They quietly went upstairs together. Amy's room was chilly from the open window. A gentle gust of wind came in and fluttered the ribbons that hung off of her trophy shelf.

Luke closed the window, and then they took off their coats. Amy pulled the naughty articles from her pocket before putting it away. She texted Ethan, and then put her phone on the charger. Luke locked her bedroom door, and then they both stripped themselves of their clothes.

Amy excused herself to the restroom to take care of her pre-bedtime rituals and checked that the door to her mom's office was locked. Luke took his turn when she was done.

Amy set her alarm clock, took off her glasses, and then slid between her soft sheets. Luke returned from the restroom turned off the light before he met her in bed. They snuggled their nude bodies together, both of them on their sides with their arms around each other and Amy's leg draped over his.

They softly kissed and touched each other's bodies and talked quietly.

"Do you think Ethan is ever going to wash his comforter again?" Amy muttered against his mouth.

"I doubt it. I know I wouldn't if I was him."

Amy's hand found his stiffening shaft and gently massaged it back to life as they nuzzled together. The head of his cock rubbed against her clit.

"Do you think he's going to be thinking about what happened when he's masturbating from now on?" she asked softly.

"I bet he will. I also know that he will be fantasizing about you from now on," Luke mumbled against her lips.

"Really?"

"Fuck yes. Didn't you see how he was admiring you?"

Amy giggled.

"Don't play shy, Amy." Luke chuckled. "You know it's true. He had burning lust for you. You're a forbidden fruit to him too."

"You know exactly what I like to hear." Amy grinned.

"And you talk dirty to me in a way that no one else ever could," Luke said and then kissed her deeply.

He held her and gently turned her onto her back. Amy's legs opened for him. He mounted her between her thighs. Her hand came away from his erection drawing him to her.

Never breaking the kiss, Luke filled the void in her aching cunt with a gentle thrust of his hips. Amy whimpered into his mouth and clenched her fingers into his back. Her nipples rubbed against his skin though his chest hair. He rocked into her deeply and tenderly, joining their bodies together beneath the pink and white sheets.

Her legs wrapped around his hips, using it as leverage to pull herself off of the bed and dig his cock inside of her. Luke wrapped his hand around her head and stroked her soft hair. His other hand groped her breast and rubbed her nipples. His pace stayed gentle as he made love to his baby sister.

Amy's juices leaked from her, soaking into his pubic hair and oozing down into the sheets. Her walls hugged him tighter as he pulled back and loosened as her drove back in.

They broke off their kiss to gasp for breath. Their open eyes locked. Luke rested his forehead against hers and grunted as he bottomed out inside of her, grinding his organ against her cervix. Amy's fingers sank into his muscular back. Her other hand came around and held his neck. She moaned each time he filled her completely.

"I love you so much, Luke," she whimpered.

"I love you too, so very much," Luke muttered.

"I want to be yours forever. I never want anyone else."

"You will be. You're mine and I'm yours."

"You complete me," Amy purred. Her back arched and she pulled him into her.

"And you me. You always have, Amy." Luke nuzzled her nose with his. He picked up his pace just a taste, pumping her lovingly. "I was completed when you were born. And now, even more."

Her walls affectionately sucked his incestuous shaft. Amy's legs tightened around his hips, holding tight onto him.

"I wish you didn't have to leave," Amy whimpered. Her nose crinkled as she panted against his mouth.

"I know. It won't be too long until I'm done with school." Luke kissed her softly, and then looked back down into her eyes. "And you're going to come visit me, right."

"Oh yes. I'll come see you this summer. Maybe I can get my graduation gift to be a trip to Europe."

"That's dirty. All of our family donating money to your fund to come be with me." Luke grinned. His tool pulsated inside of his sister.

She rolled her hips up into him, smearing her brother's dick into her tight velvet tunnel. "I'm a dirty girl," Amy moaned.

"You are. You're my dirty girl." Luke groaned. "My filthy little Squirt."

"That's me. Only for my big brother. For always," she whimpered. Her nails dug into his back as he began steadily fucking her.

"I love everything about you, Amy. Everything." Luke kissed down her neck to her shoulder. He licked her salty flesh.

Amy's head rolled back into her pillow as she moaned, "I love you too."

She unlocked her legs from his hips and reached down, pulling her legs back and open wider, allowing him to dive deeper inside of her hot, wet orifice.

"Luke, fuck me hard, please. I need to be used by you," she moaned. "Your baby sister needs it.

He sat up on his knees and looked down at her, grinning. "You're perfect. My perfect secret slut." He thrusted into her harder, working up his speed and force.

"I am Luke. I belong to you. I'm yours," Amy held back a scream as he began pounding into her. She rocked her hips as her cunt swallowed his cock.

Luke caressed both of her nipples beneath his fingers, rolling them, and gently pulling them. Their eyes never left the others. Amy's mouth dropped open and their shared deep moans as they derived pleasure from their sinful union.

"Oh god, you feel so amazing." Amy grunted. "I love how you feel inside me."

"I love how you feel around me," Luke groaned as he slammed into her.

His thighs slapped against her ass as he drilled into her, jarring her body. Her tits bounced wildly on her chest and her toes curled in the air.

"Use me, Luke. Use me to make yourself cum." Amy gasped. Her fingers clawed at the back of her thighs as she held herself open. "Use your baby sister's body to get yourself off."

"You're so filthy," Luke growled.

He threw his weight behind every thrust. One of his hands left her breast and found her slick, nerve filled nub. He rubbed it furiously and pinched her nipple, manipulating her body.

Her body writhed under him as she gasped for breath. Crimson sex flush had risen up on her cheeks and chest, painting her ivory skin.

"Oh god yes Luke. I love being your cum dump. I need you to empty inside me," the lioness inside her roared. "Please, oh goodness, I need it so bad."

"What is it you need?" her brother snarled. His fingers danced over her clit, making her muscles twitch with every flick and pinch.

"I need my brother's seed. I need him to fill up his slut," Amy gasped. "Your baby sister needs your sticky cum inside of her."

"More, tell me more of what you need and what you are," Luke growled. He tugged hard on her nipple as his pelvis slammed into her.

"Fuck." Amy's eyes fluttered closed. "I need to be owned by you."

He lifted his hand from her breast and grabbed her jaw with just enough force to get her attention. Her inflamed eyes shot back open, looking up at him. "Look at me when you talk to me, you filthy cockslut," he groaned.

She kept her eyes open, staring into her brother's eyes as she moaned her dirty words. "My body is my brothers. I need you to mark my insides with your cum. I belong to you, brand it as so."

His hand drifted back to her tit and he sank his fingers into her supple flesh. "More, my nasty baby sister, my fuckdoll, tell me more," he urged her.

Amy fought to keep her eyes open as he gave her immense pleasure. Her lips quivered as she talked and his organ throbbed inside her constricting tunnel. "Please, give me you cum. I'm your cum receptacle, fill me up." She scratched her thighs as her peak neared. "Fucking give it to me. I need it. Your cum bucket baby sister needs to be filled with spunk. My body, my flesh is for your pleasure."

"Fuck yes, Amy," Luke growled, drilling her into the mattress.

The bed creaked loudly and Amy's hands flew behind her to hold onto the rails of the headboard, cutting the noise down.

"Oh god, Luke I'm about to cum. Cum with me, cum with your whore," she gasped. "Please, I need your seed. I was made to take it. Fucking give it to me. I live for it."

Luke growled like an animal in his chest as his orgasm approached. Amy watched his nostrils flare and his eyes start to glaze over.

"Mark my insides with your seed." Amy barely kept herself from screaming. "I'm yours Luke forever. I'm your personal fuckslut. I love belonging to you. Please cum inside me." Her chest heaved and legs quivered as her orgasm washed over her. "Oh god, fucking hell, your baby sister is your cum rag. I was only made to give you pleasure."

1...456789