Making Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Noooo..." Kate whimpered.

"So do you like twenty-year old guys?"

"Yesss...I do."

"What about teenage boys? Do you like them?"

Kate reached down and grabbed my hand and tried to make me keep rubbing her clit. "Don't make me say it. Please."

"You're not in control right now, sweetheart. I am. You don't get to cum until I allow it. Understand?"

"Yyy...yesss," she moaned.

"Do you like your boys to be eighteen years old?" I asked as I flicked my index finger across her clit back and forth.

Kate was biting her lip so hard I thought she might draw blood. "Honey? I asked you a question. Do you fantasize about 18-year old boys? Answer me and I'll let you cum."

Kate was now breathing so hard I was getting worried. I kept gently touching the end of her clit then stopped then continued touching. "Tell me, my sweet slut. Is eighteen the magic age for my little whore to be?"

I increased the pressure and Kate couldn't take anymore. "Yessss!! Oh, my fucking god. I love teenage boys. Eighteen is perfect. I want a really cute 18-year old boy to fuck me!!"

She obviously forgot we were outside. I heard the sliding glass door of a neighboring apartment open and quickly slam shut. I hoped that wasn't Mrs. Emerson, the neighborhood gossip. Then again, maybe this was the kind of gossip my slutty wife would relish.

"Good girl!" I said as I went back to massaging her clit. Kate shrieked with pleasure and nearly pulled us both out of the chair. As she came, she collapsed in my arms and said, "You must hate me."

I held her tight and said, "Why would I hate you? That's so silly. We're both still just learning what the other person likes and needs. Why would I hate you for wanting what you like?"

Kate raised her head. I saw tears in her eyes again. "Life with you has been the most wonderful roller coaster ride I could ever imagine. I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world," she said. "I know you keep saying you're the lucky one but it's me. I'm old and I'm..."

"Okay. Stop right there! There'll be no more of that kind of talk, young lady. You are not old. You are beautiful and I love you more than anything. I don't care what you like or what you want as long as you love me like this the rest of your life."

Kate started crying. "That's just it. In 20 years I'll be FIFTY years old! And you'll still be young and handsome and you'll leave me and..."

"Shhhh. Stop. Listen to me. I will never leave you. Ever. I promise you that. And you will always be sexy and beautiful to me."

Kate was sobbing and clinging to me. "I love you so much. I love you so much that sometimes it hurts."

I told Kate again that I loved her, too, before asking her one more time, "Okay, now that you've been able to cum a couple of times, are you really, really sure you want to do this? I won't be the least bit upset if you said you don't really want to do it but you're gonna gut it out and do it because I want this."

Kate held me tight again and as her breathing settled down she said, "I have never lied to you. Ever. I mean, I didn't tell you how much I like...much younger guys...but I didn't lie about it. So if I didn't want to do this, I would find a way to tell you that. But I'm being completely honest about how much it turns me on to think about you watching me and knowing how excited you'll be getting. And no, it won't bother me if the guy you pick looks like he's very young and well...innocent and naive would be an extra special bonus. Satisfied?"

"Yes, I am. And I believe you. Do you believe me when I say it won't affect how I feel about you? That I'll love you even more after than I do now?"

"Yes. I you know I trust you completely." She stopped for a moment then released her hold on me and said, "If it wasn't for you, I shudder to think what my life would be like. I'd probably still be living with Joan, I'd have joined the Church, and I'd be trying to find some nice Mormon guy to marry and have 8-10 kids with."

"But you'd healthier! I mean, you wouldn't be smoking or drinking coffee and wine!"

"Ugh! Don't remind me," Kate grumbled. "In fact, I want another cigarette right now in the worst way. Can you bring some wine out here for us, please?" I agreed and did just that.

After Kate finished her cigarette, she said, "Can we watch that video together?" she said sweetly the way a little girl would ask her daddy. "Would you mind?"

"Of course, we can. As long as you promise to imagine a cute 18-year old boy fucking you."

Kate hit me playfully on the arm. "Don't tease me about that. I already feel bad enough about being a pervert on top of being a whore."

"Don't,"I said. "You may be a pervert and a whore but you are MY whore and my pervert."

Kate took my hand and said, "Maybe you could just fuck me instead? I'm dying to try out this ball gag thing!" Her smile told me she was serious.

"Okay. Fine. I'll fuck you. But at this rate we have to get you a permanent boyfriend to take care of all your needs. Lord knows you're wearing me out. You might just need someone...younger...maybe even much younger...to handle the overflow."

Kate squeezed my hand, smiled and said, "Why are you so good to me when I am SO bad?"

I closed the bedroom door behind her and said, "That's rhetorical, right?"

Chapter 5

Kate and I didn't discuss the topic the next morning until she got ready to leave for work. I could see she wanted to say something to me so I turned off the laptop and said, "What is it, honey?"

She came over and sat down next to me. "Well. I was just wondering..." She took my hand and said, "Are you going to start looking for...you know...for my..."

"For your date?" I said with a smile. "Is that what my pretty little girl wants to know this morning before she goes to work?"

Kate smiled and said, "Yes, that is exactly what your loving wife would like to know."

"Let me see something first," I said very seriously.

"See what?" Kate said as she sat up straight. "What do you need to see?"

Her legs were crossed so I pushed one of them off the other then started pushing her legs apart. "Oh, now I know what you want to see." She opened her legs wide for me. I peeked in and noticed she wasn't wearing panties again. "Satisfied?" she said.

"I am. I was just wondering if someone was still as excited today as she was yesterday."

"Does the fact I barely slept last night answer your question?" she asked.

"Hmmm. Was someone fantasizing about having a young boy's cock in her pussy all night?"

"Hon-NEY! Stop it! I don't give you a hard time about liking older women. I seem to recall you telling me more than once I'm the youngest 'girl' you've ever slept with. Well, with the exception of Karen. So why are you giving me so much grief about this?"

"Because I wasn't married to you when I was fucking them. But you ARE married to me and it will be my wife getting fucked by a very lucky young man. Sorry...boy." Kate rolled her eyes at me.

"I'm gonna be late for work. I've gotta go, okay?"

She stood up and I said, "One more question. Do you want someone with muscles like yours truly or someone who looks...um...well...much younger than 18."

"Oh, my God! You're incorrigible! Isn't it enough I'm going to do this for you?" she said as though she was all put out at 'having' to do it.

"Actually, no, it isn't enough. Let's be honest here. You're going to have as much fun as I am. Hell, maybe even more. So I want to make sure you get as much of what you want as I get of what I want. So how boyish do you want your cute young boy to look?"

Kate walked to the door, opened it, and as she walked out she turned and said over her shoulder, "Very!"

Now that I knew what I was looking for I had to figure out where to look. My birthday was this Saturday and I wanted to have this all lined up as soon as possible. But you couldn't exactly put out an advertisement on Craig's list or anything. Or could you?

I thought about it for a while then asked myself, "Why not?" As long as Kate remained anonymous and I met any potential "customer" in a public place, this seemed as good a place to start as any. I thought I'd also try hanging out in places where I'd hung out when I was 18 and see if I might possibly get lucky.

I played around with the wording and finally settled on this: "Happily married couple seeks very cute, VERY young-looking 18-year old male for date with wife. Must be well hung and must love attractive women who smoke. Wife is a petite size 4 and very attractive. Only replies with pics proving all requirements get responses."

I set up a dummy email account I'd use only for this transaction and hit SEND. I thought I'd wait until later in the day to check out the local malls and maybe the baseball fields. But then I realized I wasn't necessarily looking for an athletic guy. Where could I go to find someone who was cute but also very boyish and maybe a little bit shy?

It was 9am when I sent the email. By 10 o'clock, I had three responses. "Holy shit!" I thought to myself. The first reply was from some old, fat fuck who was nearly bald. Great. Delete. The second was from a guy who said, "I'm not 18 but I love women who smoke and I've got a big fuckin' dick for you wife, dude." He did indeed have a huge cock but he was well built and older than me. Delete. The third reply was worse than the first one. Great—again. Delete!

Craig's list looked like it was going to be a bust. I left the ad up and by the time I got back from scouting out some local video game stores and arcade areas in two local malls (with no success, btw), I had 15 more responses to my ad.

I started going through them one at a time. Too old—delete. Too ugly—delete. Cute kid with a tiny dick—delete. Too old, too fat, too ugly—delete. The next reply was from an 18-year old who wasn't bad looking and he had a decent-sized Johnson but he wasn't boyish, per se. Okay, you're a maybe. I opened several more and immediately deleted them for one of the same reasons. Wow. Nothing. I didn't want to tell Kate I'd struck out so I just told her that I had some good leads (okay, I did kinda have one lead) and that I was working on it. She kept pressing me for details but I managed to persuade her that while I hadn't actually found Boy Right yet, that I had a plan in place and would keep looking. She was a little bit pouty but not so much that she didn't want to be handcuffed and spanked before a nice, hard fucking.

I didn't check email the next morning as I went straight to the gym. When I came back I had another 22 replies! I showered, ate an apple and a tuna sandwich, then started sifting through them. More of the same. How many old perverts were there reading Craig's List ads and why would guys with NO chance bother replying? I knew the answer but still...

I got to number 18—ironically—when I sat up straight and thought, "Holy shit, Batman! This could be our guy!" The kid in the pic was holding his driver's license next to his face. He'd just turned 18 three months ago. He was someone I was sure Kate would like. His hair was neither too short nor too long and it was neatly combed. He was also very slender and best of all, he was really shy looking. I opened the picture labeled "private parts" and started laughing: Holy fuck! Now THAT is a cock, mate! This kid had a monster Johnson. It was at least as big as mine and although I hated to admit it, it might even be a little bigger. Damn kid could be a porn star.

What he wrote was what most intrigued me. "As you can see, I just turned 18. I'm out of high school but still live at home. I've only had one serious girlfriend and we broke up at the end of the summer. I don't know whether you'll think I'm cute but that's the word girls use to describe me all the time. It would be nice is one of them called me 'hot' just once but that's probably not ever going to happen. I don't play sports so I'm not a jock. I'm actually very comfortable with being a nerdy kind of guy who really likes math, science, and video games Halo. As much as I like those things, I'm even more into watching girls who smoke. I've been into it for several years and I watch on-line smoking videos all the time. Girls who smoke are super sexy. I tried to get my girlfriend to try it but she got really upset with me. I've never talked about my smoking thing with anyone except my best friend, Kenny. But don't worry, I won't talk about any of this with anyone. Not even Kenny. I think it would really amazing if your wife smokes. DJ"

I tapped out a reply and told him I'd like to meet him somewhere in public. I told him he could pick the time and the place just in case he thought this was a setup. Hell, that made me wonder if maybe I was being set up. That didn't seem too likely though, and I knew I could handle whatever might go down if it was a setup. Minutes later I got a reply that said, "Would today be okay? If so, I could meet you in the food court of the Southcenter Mall at noon. DJ"

I told him that sounded great and at 11:30 I headed to Renton to check out my wife's prospective date for this weekend. I laughed when I noticed I was getting a chubby while I was on my way to meet some guy. And then I thought of this guy and Kate together on a date and the bone got a whole lot bigger.

I had no trouble spotting him. He looked exactly like his picture. He was very clean cut and looked even younger than his age. He was also very intelligent and mature for eighteen. DJ seemed perfect.

We found a quiet place to talk and I explained what I had in mind and why. I showed him a few pics of Kate and said, "This is my wife, DJ. Do you think she's cute?"

"Oh, wow! She's really beautiful. She looks like a model."

"You said you like girls who smoke. Tell me about that."

For the next couple of minutes he talked about his fetish and the way he stopped and watched any time he saw an attractive girl or woman smoking. After I pressed him on the issue he admitted that he fantasized about kissing a cute girl who smoked when he masturbated. And according to him, that was an every-day affair. Sometimes twice a day.

"I have a thing for girls who smoke, too. In fact, my wife started smoking because I asked her to. Does that turn you on?"

"Seriously? I mean, that's probably my favorite thing to think about where I meet this really cute girl and she agrees to try smoking after I tell her how much I like it and then she slowly turns into someone who really loves to smoke."

"You're a man after my own heart, DJ!" I told him. "Here. I want to show you something else."

I'd made a short video of Kate when she was smoking a few months ago and I shared it with DJ. He was completely enthralled. "So what do you think? Is that what you like?"

"Oh, man! You're the luckiest guy on earth. She's really attractive and she smokes. I don't know what else to say that wouldn't be inappropriate because well, I mean, she's your wife, you know? I guess she's kind of like every fantasy I've ever had all rolled into one."

I smiled but didn't laugh as I could tell he was just a really nice, really sincere kid. "You're very well spoken for a recent high-school graduate. Most kids your age can't get through a sentence without saying 'like' or 'cool,'" I said.

"Oh, that. Yeah, I've been told that quite a few times. My mom is an English teacher and my dad is a college professor. They always insisted I avoid sounding like I didn't get an education. They've got this thing about making sure I present a really positive appearance so I can make a good impression on people. Grown ups generally are impressed but girls my age don't really get me. They tell me things I'm 18 going on 30, you know?" He stopped for a moment then turned toward me and said, "I'm actually okay with that. I can't really be someone I'm not and this is who I am. I'm just gonna keep doing my thing and eventually, I'm sure I'll meet someone who thinks the smart, nerdy guy is 'hot.'" We both laughed at his use of that word.

"DJ?" I said. "You understand this is a one-time thing, right? You can't go falling in love with my wife or try and see her after this or even contact her. That's the number one rule."

"No, of course not. I already thought that would be the case. This is a fantasy date for both of you guys." He stopped again, then kind of chuckled and added, "Well, for me too, right?" We both laughed again. "No, really. That's exactly how I thought this would be. One time and that's it. I get it. I just can't believe this is happening to me."

"Well, it is. I mean, it will happen to you if my wife likes you, that is. So can you meet us this Saturday if she says okay?"

"Definitely. I'll just tell my mom and dad I'm staying over at Kenny's house and he'll cover for me. You know, just in case. But don't worry, I'm not gonna tell him where I'll really be, okay?

"Okay, so let me take a few pics of you and have you record a short video of you introducing yourself so I can show them to Kate tonight, okay? Just relax, be yourself, and tell her a little about who you are and what you like."

We shook hands and I thanked him for coming and he made it clear he felt like he should be thanking me.

Later that evening, when we were outside having a glass of wine, I could tell Kate was dying to here something about my scouting efforts. I didn't say a word until she finally gave in and asked. "Sooo...how'd it go to today?"

"Not bad," I said calmly. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and found the pics of DJ. "Would you like to meet your date for Saturday night?"

Kate spun around in her chair, looked at me, and said, "You did NOT! Why didn't you call me at work? I've been a nervous wreck! I can't concentrate on anything. I keep making silly mistakes one after the other! Give me that!"

"I did. I found him. And although I'm not good at telling whether guys are attractive or not, I think you'll find him very acceptable." I handed Kate my phone and watched her reaction.

Kate took one look and said, "Oh, my fucking god! He's perfect! Oh, Jesus Christ. Oh, honey. I can't believe this!" I watched her flick through the rest of the stills and then after a pause, heard DJ's voice. "Hey, Kate. I'm DJ. Um...I'm really hoping to have the opportunity to meet you. Cal showed me your pics and well...you're really beautiful. And he also showed me a video of you...smoking...and honestly? I've never seen anything sexier in my life. You're really beautiful and I would be honored if you picked me. So, well...I'm really hoping we'll get a chance to meet real soon. Um...bye, Kate. Was that good?" I didn't edit the video and just left DJ's after-question to me about his performance on it.

"So what do you think? Is he acceptable."

"Oh, my God, he is just so sweet—and smart. He's not just acceptable, he's freakin' adorable! How did you find him? Are you sure he's 18? I don't want to end up in jail or have some psycho mom tracking me down. "

"I found him on Craig's List, believe it or not. And I checked his driver's license. He is, in fact 18. Just turned, as a matter of fact. He's only had one real girlfriend and they had sex a few times so he's not exactly experienced but he's not a virgin, either. So are you excited."

Kate lit another cigarette and told me, "Am I excited? I'll show you excited. Get your cock out again and let me show you what excited means." She was slippery as snot. We didn't fool around this time. Kate was hungry to cum. She bumped and ground so hard I thought she was going to knock us both out of the chair. In less than three minutes her body froze for a brief moment and then she pushed against my cock sliding up and down to hit her clit until her spasms subsided. "Does that answer your question?" she said panting like a dog.

"It does indeed," I said. I brought a tissue with me this time and gave it Kate. "Try not to spill this time, okay, baby?" I told her.