Making Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I texted DJ and let him know it was game on. I gave him the name and address of the hotel where we'd be staying and asked him to meet us there at 8 o'clock. I let him know I'd text him the room number once we got there. I asked to wear something I thought Kate would enjoy by making him look as young as possible—a pair of Docker pants with a button-down shirt and a sweater vest. To my surprise, he said he had exactly what we were looking for and agreed to wear it.

On Friday, I went shopping. Now, I normally HATE shopping but I was really psyched to find the perfect outfit for Kate. After looking around in two malls, I found exactly what I was looking for in Nordstroms. It was a white cashmere sweater with shoulder cut outs. It was soft, delicate, and very feminine. She already a killer short, black skirt to wear with it. A pair of her 4" heels and some silver jewelry would be perfect. I also planned to send her out to have her and makeup done. Normally, she puts a single, soft wave in her dark hair that falls to about her shoulder blades. I wanted it to look spectacular for her date which meant adding some additional waves to it without giving it anything close to a perm look. It would be thick, full, wavy, and very sexy. I also wanted her to wear dark red, glossy lipstick—something she never did with me. I had plans to record every minute of this evening and I wanted my pretty wife to be utterly gorgeous. DJ, someone is about to rock your world!

Kate showered and changed into her outfit at around 5 o'clock. I had her hair and makeup appointment set for 6 o'clock and we agreed to meet at the hotel lobby when she was ready.

I'd made reservations so all I had to do was pay for the room. I took the elevator up to the 7th floor and checked out the room. It was perfect! It better be. I'd never spent for than $75 on a motel room before and this one cost $275. There were only a handful of rooms where smoking was still permitted but I was lucky enough to get one of them. It was very large and very well furnished. There was a king-sized bed at the far end and I saw several chairs as well as a settee. There was a very large mirror on one side of the bed which was perfect. I'd be able to see Kate directly one side and watch her in the mirror on the other. "Down, boy!" I said to myself as I willed my Johnson to behave.

I texted DJ the room number and asked if everything was good on his end. He replied immediately so I was sure he was sitting there with his phone in his hand as though it were surgically attached.

I got a drink from the mini bar and sipped it slowly as I thought about how Kate was going to look when I saw her. I'd recently been on line looking at girls in sweaters and when I ran across a photo of actress Jana Kramer wearing virtually the same sweater I'd bought Kate. As I sat there and thought about much they looked alike, it was all I could do to keep myself from cumming in my pants. "Down, boy!" I told myself again. My god, I was excited about tonight. I hoped Kate was, too.

I finished my drink and headed downstairs. The elevator door opened and I stepped out and headed for the lobby. As I turned the corner, there was Kate, sitting in one of the beautifully upholstered chairs. I had to stop and collect myself. I'd never seen Kate look that good before. Holy shit! she was beautiful. Her hair was so soft and so full. Gentle waves ran through it as it cascaded down around her bare shoulders. The cashmere sweater was stunning! It perfectly accented her perky, size-B tits, as well as her slender arms and neck. Her makeup was heavier than normal but not at all slutty—all jokes aside. She just normally wore so little that a full makeover made her look like an entirely different person. The impression I had was that of a model waiting to do a photo shoot.

Her legs were long and slender, too. She'd chosen four-inch heels which really made her perfect little calves stand out. Her black skirt was exceptionally short and just barely covered her ass when she stood up and fell to maybe two inches below her shaved pussy in the front. The barely black stockings looked sleek and almost shiny. She was wearing a long, liquid-silver necklace, matching earrings which dangled nicely, and she'd added a silver chain around her left ankle.

She hadn't seen me yet so I went to the side of the lobby and snuck in behind her. I stood next to her and said, "Ma'am? Are you here waiting to meet a young man tonight?"

Kate looked up and saw me. "Oh, honey! I'm so glad to see you!" We embraced but I was careful not get any makeup on me.

"You look SPECTACULAR!" I said to her.

"Really? Do you like it?" she asked sincerely.

"I have never seen you look this beautiful before. It's all I can do not to take you upstairs and fuck you myself," I said to her.

"Mmm. I wouldn't mind that all," she purred. "Will you?"

"I can't. We don't have time. We need to get upstairs because someone is on his way to meet you. Are you excited?"

"Feel my hands," she said as she extended them to me. "They started shaking after I came in and set down."

"Looks like you need a cigarette. Let's go upstairs so you can relax."

"Oh, that sounds perfect!" Kate exclaimed. "I can't wait to see the room."

I described it to her on the way up in the elevator. Just before the bell dinged she said, "So we're actually gonna do this, aren't we?"

The door opened and we stepped out into the hall. "Unless you're having second thoughts. Are you?"

"Uh, uh. Just making sure you weren't. Are you okay?"

"More than okay." We were at the room. I used the key card and opened it for her.

"Oh, wow! This is beautiful! I don't even want to know how much this cost."

"No, you don't. But trust me, it's worth every penny. Do you want a drink, honey?"

"Yes, please. Scotch on the rocks." She paused and said, "Can you make mine a double?"

"Sure thing. Go ahead and sit down and relax while I get this ready."

Kate sat her purse down and removed a half-empty pack of Virginia Slim menthols and lit one.

"When did you switch from Lites to regulars, honey?" I asked.

"Today," she said as she exhaled a monster plume of smoke.

"Do you like them? Are they stronger?"

"Yes and yes. I was surprised at the nice nicotine hit I got when I had my first one. I really like these a lot." She took two quick, back-to-back pumps and held the smoke in as I handed her her drink.

"Double pumping, I see," I teased as she took her drink. Her dark red nails were amazing and they matched her glossy red lipstick perfectly. I read about 'double pumping' a few days ago and showed her what it meant. It was taking two or more really long drags without exhaling in between. It was a great way to get extra nicotine especially first thing in the morning when Kate was desperate for her first cigarette of the day.

"All day," she said. "I finished off the last pack of Lites I had which was nearly full and I'm half way through this one. I may hit two packs for the first time ever. I just can't help it. I'm more nervous than I've ever been."

For some reason, I wasn't picking up on Kate's signals. It had to be because all I could think about was watching her have sex with another guy. "I don't think DJ will mind if you smoke non-stop the rest of the evening. At least, wherever you can. Will you be okay through dinner without one?"

Kate motioned for me to come have a seat next to her. I finished mounting the cam corder on the tripod I set up and sat down beside her. She took my hand and said, "About that. I hope you're not upset with me, but I'm not sure I can go through will all of this."

I felt like I was being dumped for another man but managed to say bravely, "Hey, hey! It's all right. I said you could say 'no' to this at any time. This has to something with which you're completely comfortable and if you're not, then..."

Kate interrupted me and said, "No, not the whole thing, honey. I only meant the date part of this—not all of it. I feel very comfortable here in this room, and I'm still just as excited to do everything else, but I don't think I can go out in public with him—or any guy. It isn't just Jim or Richard seeing me. It's anyone seeing me with any other guy. I love you, Cal. and I only love you. I just don't want to anyone to ever see me...like that...with anyone but my husband. This part is okay because you're here and that's what makes this exciting for me." She sat there for a moment then looked up pensively and asked, "So are you mad at me?" Her eyebrows were raised indicating she was very concerned about my reaction.

I was so relieved I couldn't believe it. I told her honestly, "No, of course not! I completely understand and I'm not even slightly disappointed. Again, this has to be something both of us are completely okay with. Not 90%—100%. So please, honey, don't feel bad in any way. This will still be perfect. I promise."

Kate put her arms around me and said, "I'm so relieved! I was worried sick about this all day and I couldn't bring myself to talk about it and after we spent all this money I was freaking out about you wanting to call the whole thing off. I really do enjoy smoking but I was out of control today." She was looking at me with that look. That "do you know how much I love you look."

I hugged her back and kissed her and asked her one more time if she was really okay with this. "Yes, 100% certain. I've really been looking forward to this part since you suggested it. I just hope you enjoy it, too. I'm still very nervous. Please don't be upset if I look over at for reassurance every once in a while, okay? Are you still just as excited?"

"First, I would never be upset because my wife looks at me, sweetheart. Look anytime you like, okay? Second, I am definitely just as excited. I've been battling Mr. Happy all day to relax but he's been a very bad boy," I told her.

Kate kissed me again and said, "And I'm going to be a very bad girl for you tonight." I stood up and went back to check the cam corder while Kate touched up her lipstick one more time.

Suddenly, both of us froze at the sound of the doorbell. "Oh, my god! He's here!" Kate said. "Oh, fuck. Oh, God. Oh, shit!"

I put my arms on her shoulders and looked into her eyes. "Deep breaths, okay? You're in charge tonight. You get to say yes or no to everything. He's a young boy who will be happy to do anything you say. Okay? Feel better?"

"Yes. At least I think so," Kate said.

"Remember, you can call this off at any time, no questions asked and I mean that." Kate nodded as I turned to head toward the door.

I walked across the room and opened the front door and there was DJ wearing exactly what I'd requested. "Hey, dude! Come on in! We're really glad you agreed to do this with us. You look great, by the way."

DJ stepped inside and looked around nervously for Kate who'd gone to use the bathroom one last time. He turned and stuck his hand to shake mine which frankly, really surprised me. What 18-year old initiates a handshake at any time let alone when he's about to fuck another guys' wife? I shook it and DJ said, "Oh, thanks. I felt kind of silly wearing this preppy sweater vest but if it's what you guys want then..."

Just then Kate stepped into the foyer and said, "Hi! You must be DJ. I'm Kate! It's so good to meet you!"

Unsure of himself, DJ just stood there and then stuck his hand out again—this time to Kate. She quickly glanced at me then extended her hand as he answered, "Hi. Yes, I'm DJ. Wow. You look even more amazing than in your pictures," he said nervously. After shaking Kate's hands, he stuck his in his pants pockets. I thought they were a little sweaty. He must nervous as hell.

"Listen," I said. "Why don't the two of you come on over and have a seat together so you can talk and get acquainted." Kate and I both smiled as DJ offered Kate his arm—something someone over 50 might do but... she took it and said, "You're quite the gentleman for an 18-year-old young man."

After they were comfortably seated, I said, "We've got a change of plans tonight, DJ. Is it okay with you if we just stay in this evening rather than go to dinner?"

"Actually, that would be great. I mean, I'd love to be seen with such a beautiful woman but she's so far out of my league it isn't funny. But this sweater vest is funny...looking, so yeah, staying in would be great."

Kate laughed at his comment about the sweater vest. "Oh, stop! It's very cute. I love it, DJ! I'm glad you wore it for me. And you're also very cute, by the way."

DJ looked at me and we both laughed. Kate looked puzzled because she didn't know the inside joke. "Sorry, honey. It's just that DJ says 'cute' is the only word girls ever use to describe him. He's still waiting to hear someone tell him he's 'hot.'"

"Oh, I didn't know. I'm so sorry! I understand. Well, let me say in my defense—and their's—that you are very cute, DJ. But I promise you it won't be long before some pretty girl tells you what you want to hear."

I chimed in and said, "Okay, you two. I'm going to bow out of the conversation and slide into my role as a silent observer. This is a new experience for all three of us so just try your best to pretend I'm not here. And just in case you needed to hear it DJ, you have my permission to kiss my wife. For that matter, you can do anything with her she allows you to do. Sound good?"

DJ just nodded while Kate said, "Love you, honey. Enjoy the show, okay?"

She turned to her young date and said, "So DJ. How is it someone your age is so well-spoken and so intelligent? I'm actually very impressed."

"Um, well, I'm not really sure. Like I was telling your husband, my parents are both educators and they've always made a big deal about using proper grammar and avoid saying words such as 'like' or 'cool' all the time. They're both very well-educated and they always expected me to be able to express myself clearly." He paused and said, "Girls my age don't exactly find that a big plus. Well, that and the fact that I'm not exactly a jock or anything."

"Well, I think you're an amazing young man. And smart is very sexy, by the way. And so is your sweater vest." Kate flashed her best dazzling smile at him and DJ blushed just a little bit.

"You look really beautiful, Kate." DJ was admiring my beautiful wife from head to toe. "Your hair is amazing and I love the way you're dressed, too."

"Well thank you, DJ. My husband bought this sweater for me to wear for you. I hope you like it."

"I do. It's incredible." He looked up at Kate and said, "You look incredible."

"Thank you, DJ. So...I understand you have a...thing...for women who smoke. Is that true?"

DJ's voiced cracked slightly when he said, "Uh, definitely. It's my favorite thing which is really kind of ironic because smoking is forbidden in my religion."

"Is your family religious?" Kate asked as she glanced my way.

"Very much. We're Mormons," DJ said. He looked over at me and then said, "So smoking is a really big sin. And well, so is sex outside of marriage for that matter. It's the kind of thing they excommunicate people for. I still live at home but I just graduated from high school and I just mostly do my own thing. My mom and dad still think I'm this really good Mormon kid but I'm just so tired of all the rules and all the restrictions. They have no idea how I feel about women who smoke let alone that my last...well, my only girlfriend and I had...sex. They'd totally freak out if they found out about either one."

Kate knew she was supposed to pretend I wasn't there but I knew she was going to glance over for my approval at certain times. But this was too much! Her eyes opened wide as she looked over at me. I exaggerated a shrug that said "I had no idea" and we both suppressed a laugh. Who'd have ever though THAT might be the case? This was really getting interesting!

"So are you sure you're comfortable with doing this tonight?" Kate asked. "I wasn't comfortable with us going out in public which is why we're staying in. I just want to make sure you're not going to regret anything we do later on. So are you really, really sure this is okay?"

"I'm absolutely sure. I just hope I don't disappoint you because I'm not really all that great at...you know..."

"Sex?" Kate said. "That's okay. Your performance is being graded. There's no pressure to do anything you don't want and if you don't do something perfectly, that's fine, too. Agreed?"

"Definitely. That makes me feel a lot better because I'm really, really nervous," DJ said.

Kate smiled at him and said, "You'll do just fine, I'm sure. So now that we're comfortable, would you mind if I have a cigarette? I'm really dying to smoke and honestly? I'm really excited about smoking for you."

"That would be incredible!" DJ said nervously.

"Would you mind handing me my purse, honey?" Kate asked sweetly.

DJ stood up and grabbed it off the end of the bed and handed it to her. "Thank you so much." Kate removed her pack of Virginia Slim menthols and handed the lighter to DJ. "Are you excited?" she asked as she held the cigarette in her red lips and tilted her head so DJ could light it.

His hands were trembling so bad that even after he flicked the wheel several times he still couldn't get it to work. "Here, let me have it, sweetie, okay?" Kate said. One flick and she take an amazingly big hit and then double pumped hard. "Mmmm. That tastes so good!"

"Wow! That was an amazing double pump!" DJ said. "That's definitely my favorite thing. Well, that and snap inhales. Yours was fantastic!"

Kate looked over at me again and we both tried not to laugh at how he knew about something we'd just recently discovered. Internet videos were very educational!

"So can I safely assume you've never dated a girl who smokes?" Kate asked as she took another very deep drag and exhaled a long, thick plume of smoke.

"Never. I mean, I really want to. It's just so hard to meet girls who smoke and then I could never bring her home to meet my family so..."

"So then you've also never kissed a girl who smokes either, right?" Kate said as took another deep drag.

"No, I haven't even done that yet, either."

"Would you like to change that, DJ? I would like it very much if you'd kiss me. I've been hoping you would do that since we sat down." Kate was amazing to watch.

I saw DJ swallow hard then look over at me. I motioned to go ahead and he leaned forward and kissed Kate rather quickly and then pulled back. "Oh, wow! That was...WOW!"

Kate smiled. "I'm glad you liked it. But it would be nice if you well...you know... really kissed me. You're so handsome and so attractive and I really, really want you to kiss me the way I want to be kissed." Kate took another very long drag on her cigarette, exhaled and put it out. "So will you please kiss me, honey?" she asked ever so sweetly.

As DJ leaned in to kiss her, Kate opened her mouth and closed her eyes. DJ understood the kind of kiss she wanted and did the same. As they kissed, I zoomed in on them and when I saw Kate's tongue flick in and out of her boyfriend's mouth, I felt myself go hard.

"Mmmmm. That was wonderful, sweetheart. Thank you so much," Kate said.

DJ's cheeks were slightly redder than before but that was part of his boyish charm. He told Kate, "Thank you. I can't get over how pretty you are. I mean, you're really gorgeous."

"You are so sweet, DJ! Thank you! So do you really like the sweater I wore for you? It's cashmere and it's very soft. Do you?" DJ nodded.

"Would you like to feel it?" Kate asked with a raised eyebrow. She took his hand and put it on her shoulder. "Isn't is soft?" She guided his small hand down her arm and then over to her body where it rested on her breast. "Is that soft, too?" she cooed. She leaned over and kissed DJ again. "I've really been looking forward to tonight, DJ."