My Brother My Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was your night, kids?" Their dad asked, without lifting his eyes from the newspaper.

"It was great. I've never had so much fun ever." Katrina said cheerfully.

Their mother, turning to her son, spoke, "Joe, you should spare more time for your sister and take her out often."

"I'll try mom." He said noncommittally.

After breakfast, when both the kids started doing the dishes, their parents went to their room to get ready for work.

"Joe, our parents will be gone to work in a while, what are you planning to do today?"

"Nothing that you don't already know about." Winking at her, Joe said with a smirk.

"Are you thinking the same thing as I am?" She winked back at him.

He gazed straight into her eyes and saw an 'I want to get fucked right now' look, and then he half smiled and told her, "Probably yes, I can't wait 'til they are gone," and pinched her ass.

Stepping away from him she whispered, "No touching while they are around, remember?'" And smiled wickedly.

"Oh, I forgot." Not caring for what she'd just said, he stood near her.

"NOoooo." She protested, but then stepped forward and gave a peck on his lips.

"That should do for now." She then stuck out her tongue to tease him. By the time they were done with dishes, their parents were ready to leave. They hugged both the kids and said goodbye before leaving for the garage.

As soon as Joe heard the car leave, he jumped behind Katrina and pushed his hand under her shirt and squeezed her left breast.

"Couldn't wait for me to finish this, huh." She showed him the cloth she was drying dishes with and laughed.

Instead of replying, Joe pushed his half hard dick against her ass crack. Turning her head, he kissed her full on her lips and squeezed her tit slightly harder. Surprisingly, she had a bra on; he guessed that her nipples weren't hurting as much anymore.

"Mmmm." She moaned and grunted in his mouth. "I can't wait either," and pushed her hand into the front of his shorts and squeezed his growing knob.

She turned around, still holding his stiffening cock in her hand and kissed him on the mouth harder; thrusting her tongue deep. At the same time she pushed her other hand under her shirt and laid it on his hand, urging him to squeeze her tit harder. After a while Katrina broke the kiss and raised her hands over her head and looked at her brother suggestively.

Joe got the hint. He pulled her shirt off and, reaching between her breasts, unhooked the bra. She took her bra off and pushed him over to the counter, breaking their kiss, breathing hard, she leaned up over him, swinging her mounds just above his voracious mouth. He took the directive and pushed his face onto her chest and, taking the nipple into his mouth, he sucked it softly.

"Ooh baby suck my nipple, oh yes, suck it, feels fucking so good.... Mm yess..., suck it like you never have before." She cried and pulled his mouth onto her chest more. He reached for her other breast, cupping it as he fondled it and played with her over sensitive nipple.

"Be gentle Joe, my nipples are still little sore." She murmured, but then she didn't try to stop him as the little pain was fuelling her pussy to tingle even more.

"Oh god yes!" She moaned and quivered as her brother sucked her nipple harder. She couldn't take it any longer and pushed him backward, causing her nipple pop out of Joe's mouth with a lurid pop. She wanted him inside her now! Joe tried to protest, but his sister grabbed his hand and led him to her bedroom. While they climbed the stairs up to her room, he watched her unsupported tits sway and jump and her ass jiggle under her shorts. The bouncing movement of her booty was so glorious that it powered his already hard cock to turn and twist in his pants. He laughed.

After they entered the Katrina's room, Joe shut the door and as he turned to face her,

"Take your shirt off, now," she demanded. At the same time she bent in front of him and peeled off his pants and boxers in a single motion and threw them on the floor, thus exposing his fully hard throbbing monster cock against her face.

She slipped out her gym shorts allowing her brother's eyes to look straight at her dripping wet pussy. She had the most beautiful clit he'd seen in his life with dark inflamed lips. The lips were tight and her clit was aroused. He needed his hard cock at the bottom of his sister's pussy badly.

Katrina gawked at his virtuoso cock, biting her lower lip and started to get to her knee; but Joe grabbed her by the breasts and pushed her to the bed. Stunned by his aggression, Katrina lay there with her hands flung over her head and legs parted. Joe jumped between his sisters' already spread legs and leaned on his elbows. His thick cock hovered above her dripping wet cunt as he glided over her body to kiss her lips. His one hand appeared on her torso softly massaging her tummy and travelled up reaching higher and higher finally stopping as it cupped one of her breasts.

He knew she wanted his cock in her cunt as much as he wanted to shove it in her, but he wasn't going to rush it. This was a special moment for both of them, and they were never going to come back, no matter how many time they'd fuck later. She wilted under her brother as his tongue explored her mouth deeper and his hand fondled her round breast desperately. Then she felt his pre cum drip on her burning clit sending a message to her; showing how badly he wanted her. Finally, Joe lowered himself onto her. She shuddered when his cock brushed against her aching pussy.

"Joe, no... wait." She raised her hand and set it on his chest to stop him.

"Why Kat, I thought you wanted this?" He shrieked; evidently jolted from her action. A million questions raced through his mind, but the main question was, did she change her mind.

"I do. I do want this more than I ever did, but I need you wait for a moment, please?"

"Sure, what is it?" He said and hoisted himself up onto his hands again and glared at her now calm composure.

"Joe, listen, we are brother and sister, and if we do this, it'd be incest, I want you to understand that. I love you more than anyone else in my life and will keep loving you 'til my last breath. There is no one else in my life that I love more than I do you, and there would never be any other guy in my life. This is our parent's house and one of our bedrooms, be it your bedroom or mine, it still would be one of our rooms. What I need you to realize is, if we make love, as a brother and sister, in our parent's home, then there would be no way back. We'd be wedded to each other for a lifetime. Do you understand that?"

Joe nodded in agreement.

"Good, now, you are still young and if you are not sure, we can stop this right here. And if you decide to stop this, I'd still want to keep you around. I love you too much to let you get off the hook. We can date and pretend to be boyfriend and girlfriend outside of our parent's house. We could have sex anywhere you want. We could fuck in your car, in the park; we could have sex in a motel or anywhere you decide. I'd be your girlfriend and you'd be my boyfriend. If you ever wanted to part away from me, you can as a boyfriend. You can go fuck some other girls if you want, but to me you are my man and I'm all yours for life. You can have me any time you want."

"But if we make love right here in our parent's house, then you are destined to be with me for the life. You can't go out and have fun with any other girl. This is a big commitment and I want you to know this. I've vowed myself to you for the rest of my life. It is your decision now. I don't want to force you to do anything which you might regret in the future. Now you pick, do you want to put that monster in me right now or wait 'til we go out on a date again."

"Finished?" He asked with a half-smile. She nodded in return, reading the expression change from uncertainty to determination on his face.

He smiled at her again, pinched her nose lightly and then looked directly into her eyes and nodded. She saw the verdict in there. Straight away she knew what he had decided. She heaved from the joy galloping through her entire self; her eyes started flowing with tears of rapture. This was happiest moment of her life. She then closed her eyes, took a deep breath, stretched her legs wider and grabbed him and pulled him closer.

"Now big brother, I can't wait any longer. Shove that cock up my cunt and make me your woman. Please!!!!" She pleaded.

He smiled at her once again. "As you wish my life partner," and then lowered himself onto her again.

"Holy fuck." She moaned as soon as her brother's hard hot throbbing head touched her excruciatingly wet pussy lips. He grasped his cock, while lifting her hips commandingly. He pulled her to him and rubbed his swollen cock head along her burning sodden pussy lips. When he thought his head was damp enough, he looked at her. Katrina watched with ecstasy as he held his hard cock in his hand and she nodded, giving him her approval. Only then did he press his big, hard, bulging cock into her pussy. He felt her tight pussy stretch wide around his helmet as his cock made its way into her. He knew she was going to experience a little pain the first time his thick cock entered her so he hesitated for a moment.

She saw the hesitation in his eyes. "Come on Joe, I love my brother more than the pain this monster cock is going to cause. Give it to me baby brother. Don't worry, I'm a big girl, I can take it. I need my brother to give me that best gift in the world right now."

She closed her eyes and clenched her teeth anticipating the pain at that instant, but the next thing she felt were his hands on her both legs, spreading them apart. Then she felt the hard tip of his cock make its way into her wet pussy hole. He was gentle and a few moments later, the big helmet of his cock was bursting into her tight pussy, making her feel like being lovingly ripped in half.

She grunted, half in pleasure and half in pain. Pleasure because it was her own brother's cock entering her, stretching her to the extreme limits, and pain because she'd never had such a big thing in her cunt and it was tearing her apart. But she then didn't want him to stop. She felt stuffed with just his helmet in her. 'God, he's so big.' She dreamily thought. She felt loved like never before.

"Oh fuck sis, you are so tight." He groaned back. He took his hands off of her legs and held her shoulders in his both hands and pressed his fat dick in her a little more. She screamed in pain. He stopped and started to pull out thinking he had hurt his sister, but she put her hands on his ass to stop him from pulling his cock out.

"Wait, Joe, give me a minute to get used to your size."

He sucked her nipple gently and waited a while for his sister to get accustomed to his thickness. When the pain eased a little and she thought she could take him further, she opened her eyes and nodded. He slid his dick back in a little more and pulled it out 'til only his head remained in her cunt and gently pushed it back into her over-stretched pussy.

"Mmmm." Katrina now murmured with easing pain. "This feels better; now push it in a little more." She moaned and wrapped her legs around his ass. As he started moving his cock deeper into her pussy she pressed her crotch up to him, both working in unison to bury his full length in her hungry cunt. Finally, with half of his long cock still out, he stopped pushing and started moving his thick shaft in and out.

When she wasn't feeling pain anymore and his cock slipped in and out smoothly, he stopped, pulled his cock out to the tip and rammed it all the way in her tight pussy triggering her scream. Had he not put his hand on her mouth to block her scream, she was sure their neighbor would have heard it. She went breathless for a while. He stayed still, buried deep in her scorching tunnel, 'til she regained her breath back and then pulled his hand off of her mouth.

"Motherfucking hell! I thought I was dead for a moment," she gasped.

Katrina had never felt so full – her brother reaching to the depth no one had ever touched before. Looking at him, she knew she had never loved anyone like she loved Joe. Pushing forward, she pressed her body to his, crushing her soft breasts onto his hard chest, and kissed him. She pressed her lips ardently to his. She then pushed her tongue into his lips and his tongue reached out to her. They kissed lustfully, licentiously, dissolutely.

"I love you." Katrina moaned into his mouth.

"I love you, too." He responded and kissed her with all the love he had for her. As they kissed, Joe ran his hand along her smooth skin, over her hips and onto her ass causing her shudder beneath his touch.

He then gradually pumped his hot rod in and out of her tight wet cunt. It was an indescribable feeling for her. To start with, his cock was big and it stretched her to the extreme; then the entire situation was just so dirty and wrong, it made her want even more.

"Kat, your pussy feels so good!" She heard her brother's overjoyed voice. She looked at him and smiled. She was in a little pain, but not so much that she couldn't take it. She too started enjoying his brother cock sliding in and out of her pussy. When he increased the speed, he drew his hand again to her mouth to cover it, but she gently pushed it away with a smile.

"No need to choke me with your hand anymore. It isn't as bad as it was at the beginning. I won't scream that loud again. Hump away as much you want." She assured her brother and to back it up, she opened her legs wider and pushed her cunt onto his dick a little harder. He leaned forward and kissed her lips, and then he clutched her ass cheeks tight and drove his hips down, ramming his cock into her pussy.

"Oh god! Fuck! Joe!" She yelled as his cock slammed into her. Lustfully, she thought, she now knew how a donut feels when jelly is pumped into it, forced to make room for it. She loved how full she felt with her brother's cock. She loved the feeling of her pussy stretching to fit him.

Then again Joe pulled his hips up, slowly withdrawing from her pussy until only the head of his cock remained in her. Rumbling with the effort, he thrust his hips down, plowing his full length back into her pussy.

"Oh fucking god," she cried as his cock bore into her. Holding her ass tight, he held his cock in her, deep.

After a few more, slow, deep thrusts, he felt her pussy starting to be able to take him more easily, his cock lubricated with her pussy fluid. Pushing up on her hips, he started thrusting into her faster. The pain she had felt before melted into an ache and it slowly turned into an itch. The more her brother scratched her insides the more she wanted him to.

"Oh sis, you feel so good!!!" He rumbled with sensual desire.

With each thrust he gave in her tight swollen pussy, she grunted with moans. Slowly she moved lower along the mattress, letting his cock slide deeper and deeper into her hot, wet, starved cunt. He kept stretching her to the limits, going further into her than any man ever had before. Finally, she felt his balls slap against her ass cheeks as he moved his whole length in and out of her. He was fucking deep inside her and she loved every bit of it, including the pain.

She leaned forward and gave her brother a sweet, sisterly kiss on the cheek. Then she started grinding her pussy onto his cock as Joe kept driving his cock deeper into her cunt like a mad ox. They both felt amazing. Her clit pushed up hard, rubbing onto his lower stomach. Each touch of her brother's skin on her clit sent waves of pleasure all the way through her frame. Soon, Joe was sliding out his entire length, leaving just his tip inside of her cunt, and then he kept bringing it down at once all the way in.

He rumbled with pleasure as she moaned with each thrust. "Oh fuck, oh god, oh Joe, fuck me, fuck yes, you feel so good, mmmm." Placing her hands on his chest and dragging her fingers down along his torso, she then reached between their legs. As her fingers felt his hot cock assaulting her cunt, she arched her back up, grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast. His fingers then clutched around her firmness. Her other tit swung in the opposite motion as they rocked together.

"Oh god, baby, that's it, that's it," she cheered as he licked her big, swinging tits, pulling the nipples in his mouth, sucking hard. Joe loved having a face-full of boobs lovingly smothering him as his cock slammed in and out of her pussy.

"That's it, suck on my tits, bite my nipple." She called out loud as Joe did just that. Katrina was exhilarated by the feel of him playing with her breasts as he continually stuffed her cunt with his rigorous cock.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," she joyfully sang, awash with pleasure as Joe sucked on her tits and fucked her pussy. She wanted more of him.

"Yes, yes, yes," she shouted as she rocked against his thrusts, taking all of his length into her. With every thrust, he was exploring new depth. He was digging into her to such a length that she thought his cock would be tickling her heart soon. She loved every moment of being over stuffed with her brother's thick, long cock.

Finally, that familiar feeling came over her. It started with a sudden tightening of her body and her insides. The pleasurable shocks of lightning burst out from the inside of her sex, spreading through the inner covers of her skin, making her moan loudly with pleasure. He felt her pussy convulse, wrapping hard around his fat cock, tightening the grip on his hot rod, exploiting him. Her body shuddered and she gripped his shoulders hard; digging her nails deep and screamed in pleasure. She moved her pussy against his dick with glorious fulfillment, and she then screamed his name.

"Oh Joe, fuck me harder, kill my cunt, oh god, I'm cumming... my brother is making me cum...." She panted beneath him and a sudden gush of her womanly fluid bathed her brother's cock. She gasped, shivered and screamed his name and moaned while she came on her lover's shaft.

That was all he was waiting for. He started pumping his dick harder and faster in her swollen pussy, grabbing her shoulders tighter he rammed his dick deeper and deeper. With every thrust, both her tits moving back and forth, his cock fully penetrating her soaking pussy, his palms squeezing around her shoulders, fingers digging deep into her flesh.

"Jesus Christ! I fucking want you to cum deep inside my cunt." She begged as he slammed his cock into her. As he drove his cock deeper into her pussy, Katrina felt as if her eyeballs would pop out from the pressure of him surging inside her. Reaching up, she clutched him and held onto him, her legs clamped tight around his back as he rammed his cock in and out of her powerfully.

As he felt his cum rush through his cock, he grunted loud and screamed.

"Oh Katrina... I am cumming too...."

"Oh baby brother cum for me, fill your sister's hungry cunt, give me your baby making seeds." Then she felt the hotness of his cum showering deep inside of her, filling her up with his kernel, painting her insides. The pleasure she got with every blast he sent into her slick cunt was indescribable. Every string of his cum pushed her into another orgasm. She started shivering again. She couldn't control her ecstasy and came with her brother once more.

"Oh, fuck! I am cumming again, don't stop, don't stop." Her cunt tightened around his invading cock yet one more time, showering him again with her gratifying liquid form. When the last of his cum dripped into her pussy, her orgasm began to ease off.

"Oh god sis." He sighed exhausted and dropped himself over her, crushing her entire body underneath his mass. She then reached for his shoulders, rubbed her hands over them, unlatched her legs from his ass and let them fall along the bed.

1...67891011