My Stray Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's your house now too," I said, opening the sheet.

"Thanks," she said, climbing into the bed. For an instant, the white t-shirt rode up her thighs, and I saw a flash of pink panties, but then she pulled the sheet up to her waist and they were gone.

I climbed into bed next to her, feeling uncomfortable. I wasn't sure if this was normal father behavior, sharing a bed with your daughter. There was so much I didn't know how to do, how to act, what was right and wrong. I reached for the lamp next to the sofa-bed and turned it off.

I felt stiff as I lay there, staring at the ceiling. I didn't want to move, lest I bumped into her, touch her at all, make her uncomfortable. The floor would have been more comfortable for me.

"Thank you again, Daddy," she said in the dark. "You really saved my life today."

"You don't need to thank me, sweetheart," I said, turning to look at her.

"I want to thank you anyway," she said. She moved forward and suddenly kissed me. It was a quick peck, but for a moment, her lips touched my lips. She giggled nervously. "Sorry! I was aiming for your cheek."

"I-It's okay," I said, looking back up at the ceiling, showing her my cheek just in case she had the wild notion to try to kiss me again. She didn't. I took a deep breath. "Goodnight."

"Night night, Daddy."

The sofa-bed squeaked as she adjusted position. I lay there for a long time, thinking. What a day. I had a daughter, and now I was in bed with her. Out of context that sounded wrong, but I admit I liked having a girl around. I'd been alone for a long time, and having a girl in my life, even my daughter, was a breath of fresh air. I never would have guessed so much would happen when I woke up this morning. Now, I could hardly sleep.

"Daddy?" Allie whispered in the dark. "Are you awake?"

"I'm awake," I said.

"Oh. Me too."

"Can't sleep?"

"I'm just not used to sleeping this early. I'm trying though. What about you?"

"I'm still trying to wrap my head around you."

She giggled. "What does that mean?"

I turned in bed, looking at her profile in the dark. "Just that having a daughter is a huge change I never expected."

"Is it a good change or a bad change?" she asked softly.

"Good, definitely," I assured her, "but it's my first day as a father and I feel like I've already failed."

"What do you mean?"

"I just wish I could give you more is all."

"Daddy," she said, taking my hand, "you came to my rescue. You've given me a roof over my head. It's okay if you're not rich. Honestly, if you were, I don't even know if I'd be able to relate to you." Then she wrapped her arms around my arm, hugging it and intertwining out our fingers. She started snuggling up to my side. "You're apartment is fine. I admit it was a little weird for a minute, especially without a bathroom door, but now, I think it's kind of cozy and cute. It's nice that we're sharing such a tight space. It means we'll get to know each other."

"Well, if you're happy, I'm happy," I said.

"We still need a bathroom door though," she said. "Otherwise you're really going to get to know me."

I chuckled. "I'll take care of it." I searched for her in the dark and then stretched my neck to give her a kiss on the top of the head. "Night."

She fell quiet afterward. I did too. It was nice having her snuggled up next to me. Every time she wiggled in bed, I felt it. Even though the summer heat was making me sweat, I loved her body heat next to mine. Damn though, it was hot. I pushed the sheet off me and sighed.

"Daddy?" she whispered. "Still awake?"

"Hmm? Yeah."

"It's hot tonight," she said, unpeeling herself from my arm. She pushed the sheet off too.

"Yeah," I said. "These sweatpants are killing me."

"What do you normally sleep in?"

"Nothing."

"Oh. Do you want to..."

"No, I wouldn't do that to you."

"Um, thanks. But if you want to just wear underwear, you can. I'm only wearing panties and a t-shirt."

"That wouldn't make you uncomfortable?"

"No. I'm doing it."

"Okay, yeah." I wasted no time in peeling those hot sweatpants off my sweaty legs. I decided the t-shirt had to go too. I still had boxers on, after all. I tossed the clothes off to the side and lay back, feeling the fan's breeze on my bare chest.

"Better?" she asked.

"Much."

Allie came closer again, but this time, she lifted my arm out of the way and her head came down on my chest. Her arm wrapped around my waist and she squeezed. I was frozen there for a moment. This felt a little too close. After all, I'd just met her, and now her hand was on my stomach.

"Night night," she said.

"Uh, night."

I don't know how long I stayed there, motionless, while my daughter's head was on my chest, but in the dark, my mind took over. Here was this young, sexy--yes, she was sexy--girl lying in my bed with me, wearing nothing but a pair of pink panties and my t-shirt. How could I not think of sex? It seemed to penetrate my thoughts. Flashes of her in that white towel came back to me. I knew what I had seen, her pussy, hidden behind black pubic hair. Fuck, just thinking of her like that, naked, in my shower, in my towel, in my bed... what if I rolled her off my chest right now, took her panties down, and slid my cock into her?

She suddenly gave a snort and a heavy breath. She mumbled something and then stirred, rolling over, curling up. I held my breath as she settled. Was she asleep? Oh, she was definitely asleep.

I looked at her outline, the sheet only coming up to her thighs. But her ass... that was in full view. The t-shirt had ridden up and I could so easily make out her pink panties. I wondered... wondered if I slid my hand into her panties from behind, wiggled my fingers between her legs, would I feel the pussy hair I had seen? And her puffy slit, I'd feel that. Fuck, I bet my fingers would sink right into her cunt. That would be hard to explain if she woke up.

I stared at her. I couldn't help it. Yes, half of my brain was telling me that this was my daughter, but the other half only saw a girl, a warm pussy that was waiting for a nice fat cock, my cock.

I reached down. My cock had been throbbing. It was too hard to ignore. Just a stroke or two. She'd never know. First, I drew the sheet up to my waist, just in case she turned around, and with my hand underneath, I opened my fly. I drew it out, my long thick cock. I held it in my hand, not stroking it. I didn't want the movement to wake her. Instead, I gave it a squeeze and simply breathed. I needed this. It had been such a long day, and she was so beautiful.

My other hand slowly lifted up and came back down, carefully resting on her hip. My fingertips were just on the waistline of her panties. I was touching them. Could I slip one finger into the waistband?

I gave my long cock another squeeze. Maybe one stroke would go unnoticed? I held the base of my long cock and gently pulled up, letting my palm travel along the length of it, all the way to the top. It took forever to get there, but since it was there, may as well go back down. I pulled back down, crushing my cock in my fist, grinding it hard as I once again reached the base.

Fuck, I had just stroked my cock with my daughter one foot away from me, all while my hand was on her hip. My index finger was begging to push its luck. She'd never know. I pushed my finger into the elastic. Her panties gave way as my digit slipped underneath. I didn't get much farther than that when she let out a breath and took a deep inhale. I immediately pulled my finger back and pulled my hand away from my cock.

I froze in place, my heart thumping, but she didn't move or make a sound. I covered my face with my hands. One hand smelled like her, and the other smelled like sweaty cock. Fuck, what was I doing? Lusting over my daughter? Touching her? Jerking off while she was in bed with me? Had I lost my mind?

I sighed and relaxed. My cock however was still throbbing. It was far too stupid to understand why we had to stop. It was still hard, and I wasn't going to fight with it. I'd just give it a minute to soften up before I put it away. I let my eyes close. I really was tired.

I woke up to the annoying sound of a morning radio show, two guys arguing about politics. I rolled over groggily to reach for it but found the soft form of my daughter instead. She lifted her head, looking at the alarm to shut it up. I tried to reach past her, but she got to it first, hitting the snooze button. With the radio off, I fell back down, putting my arm over my eyes to block out the morning light.

"It's so early," Allie mumbled, and then I felt her come up to my side. But she didn't put her head on my chest like she did last night. Instead she said, "Oh, my god."

"Hmm?" I mumbled, refusing to open my eyes and greet the morning. I'd been having such a nice dream too, one I shouldn't have been having, but no man is responsible for his dreams.

"Um, Daddy?"

"Hmm?" I repeated. "Yeah, baby?"

"Your, um, I can see your..."

What was she going on about? I wished she'd be quiet. This 9 minutes of snooze was the best part of my day, but the next words out of her mouth were ice water on my face.

"Your thing is out."

I jerked and moved my arm. Looking down, I saw it, my long fat cock just lying on my stomach for anyone to see, the base surrounded by a tuft of black pubic hair. It was hard, the remnants of the dream I shouldn't have been having.

"Fuck!" I said, jumping out of bed. With my back to her, I stuffed my cock into my underwear and scurried into the bathroom, wishing there was a door to slam. "Sorry about that!" I called once I was out of sight.

I was humiliated. I couldn't believe I had done that, let my daughter see my cock! What kind of fucking father I was? It was my own fault too, playing with it last night, while she was right in bed with me! God, I was going straight to hell. What she must think!

I practically dove into the shower, pulling off my boxers and yanking the curtain closed, turning it on and getting a blast of cold water before it warmed up. I deserved it too, needed a cold shower to wake me up from these thoughts I was having about my little girl. I'd have to tell her it was an accident. She'd never forgive me if I told her I was jerking off while she was asleep right next to me.

"Daddy?" I heard her call.

"Yeah?" I said from behind the curtain.

"Is it okay if I come in and pee?"

"Oh, sure."

I heard her as she came into the bathroom. My sick mind even thought of peeking out and looking at her as she pushed down those cute panties of hers. Damn me. Instead, I used the time to apologize.

"I'm really sorry about what you just saw."

"It's okay."

"It must have slipped out in the middle of the night. I didn't realize."

"I know. It's okay."

"I'll wear the sweatpants next time," I said.

"Oh, it's fine. You don't have to. I mean, really, I'm a big girl, Daddy, it's no big deal. I'm not offended or anything."

A big girl? Did that mean she'd been fucked? I'd been dreaming about what it would be like to slide my thick cock into her, to feel her pink lips wrap around my shaft. Was she a virgin? I didn't know, but I suddenly wanted her to be, wanted to protect her from other men. It made me furious to think of my little girl having sex with a man, any man... other than me.

"Uh, okay," I said.

"I'm going back to bed."

"Okay," I repeated. "I'll get that door tonight too."

"Good, thanks," she said.

She was gone. I finished my shower as fast as possible; I still wanted to get out of that apartment. I was so embarrassed. I knew she must have been shocked.

I opened the curtain, my body dripping water. I reached for my towel, but it was gone. I squinted. Water was dripping from my hair into my eyes. The only thing I had in the bathroom was washcloth. I stumbled out of the tub and reached for it over the sink, drying my face.

"Allie?" I called. "Sweetheart, did you take my towel last night?"

"Oh, I, ah! I mean, um, yeah. I, I put it, um, under the... the thing."

I was still wiping eyes. "Thing? What thing?"

"The, um, the... sink! Sink, it's under the sink."

When I lowered the washcloth, I was mortified to see my little girl standing right outside the door, staring at me again.

"Fuck!" I said, turning around.

"Sorry!" she said.

I looked over my shoulder but she had moved off. I quickly dug my towel out from under the sink, which Allie had been kind enough to fold, and wrapped it around my waist. When I came out of the bathroom, Allie was in bed, the covers up to her chin. She was looking at me.

"Sorry," she said.

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were right outside."

"I came when you called. I didn't know you were, um, sorry."

"I need to get dressed," I said. "Can you close your eyes or something?"

"Oh, yeah."

She clapped her hands over her eyes. I glanced at her as I made my way to the chest of drawers. The space between her fingers was wide. Was she peeking at me?

"Just tell me when you're done," she said.

I didn't know if she was looking or not, but I opened my towel and faced her. She could easily have seen my long cock hanging between my legs. It was thick with all these thoughts of my daughter running through my mind. I had to admit, even though I was embarrassed, letting her see my cock excited me. I turned around for a moment to get my clothes, laying them out on the end of the bed at her feet. Her eyes were sill covered.

"I'll just be a minute more," I told her as I stood nude in front of her.

"Take your time," she said.

I could see she was breathing hard. I dressed slow as I stood in front of her, taking longer than I needed to put my shirt on. It hung down at my waist, the end touching my thick cock; and it was thick, and getting thicker. I liked the idea of putting on a show for her. I knew she was watching. I just knew it.

"Oh," I said, stopping my dressing for a moment, "I'll leave some cash for you so you can go shopping while I'm at work."

"Huh? Um, okay. Are you dressed now?"

"Nearly," I said.

I put my socks on next, doing it awkwardly by lifting one leg at a time, my cock swinging as I switched feet. My boxers were next. I pulled them up, all the way until the waistband came under my cock, but I left them there, my long shaft hanging out. If she wasn't watching, she wouldn't know, but if she was, I'd let her watch a little longer.

Then I did something perverse. I took my cock in my hand and gave it a tug, just to move it aside, then I let it go and it hung there. I stepped into my jeans next, pulling them up my legs, bringing the teeth of my zipper to the shaft. Show was over. I took my cock in hand, giving it one more stroke, and stuffed it into my underwear and then zipped up my pants and buttoned them.

"Dressed," I announced.

When she lowered her hands, her whole face was bright red. She looked out of breath. I could see her chewing on her lip. "I hope you have a nice day at work."

I smiled at her and came around beside the bed, sitting on the edge. I reached up with my right hand, the same one that had stroked my cock a moment ago, and I touched her cheek. Her mouth was hanging open. I stroked my thumb across her jaw.

"Have a nice day, sweetheart. And be safe when you leave the house. It's a dangerous place out there. I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

"I'll be careful."

"Good," I said. "Can I have a hug goodbye?"

"Oh! Yes, of course you can," she said, throwing her arms around my neck. She pulled me in as my arms came around her back. I could feel her body heat as we were cheek to cheek. Damn, she was intoxicating. She let me go and I stared at her for a moment, looking at her big eyes. I leaned in and kissed her forehead.

"See you tonight."

"Bye, Daddy."

Once I was out of my apartment and downstairs, I headed for the bus stop. I waited there for a few moments, thinking. It arrived and I took a seat in the back. I was beginning to regret my actions now. If Allie had been watching me, she was probably just curious, and there I was acting like a pervert. I should have handled the situation better. I'd exposed myself to my daughter not once, not twice, but three times. I was pretty sure no father should ever expose their cock to their daughter, let alone on the first day they meet.

And damn, what was this sexual attraction I felt toward her? Wasn't my brain supposed to turn these feelings off? Surely not all fathers felt this way about their daughters. What was wrong with me? Why was I dreaming about fucking her?

Once I got to the construction site, I said hello to my friends and got to work. Work cleared my head. Just after lunch, I talked to my boss, the foreman.

"John," I said, as we stood around with our hardhats on, looking out of a windowless building three stories up. This place was a shell, but with our timetable, we'd be done in a couple months. "I need a favor."

"What's up?" he said, looking over his clipboard. "Overtime? You know you're my man."

"No, that's not it. Actually, I won't be able to take overtime for the next few days, maybe not next week either."

"Really? Since when do you turn down overtime?"

"My daughter is staying with me this week, maybe indefinitely."

"I didn't know you had a daughter."

"Yeah, me either. It's complicated. Anyway, the door to my bathroom is missing."

"The door is missing?"

"Yeah, also a complicated story," I said. I didn't want to tell the guy I'd been down on my luck last year when we weren't working. "I was wondering if you had a spare door I could have."

"I might have one. 50 bucks sound fair?"

"Sold," I said.

"All right, stop by my place and pick it up after 7:00 tonight."

"Wait, I don't have a truck anymore, remember?"

"Oh, right. Okay, I can bring it to you, but you'll have to wait until Saturday."

"Saturday? All right, thanks."

"No problem."

Well, the door was sorted out. That was something. I couldn't wait to get through the rest of the day. All afternoon, I was looking forward to getting home and seeing my little girl again. It was nice to have a family, someone who depended on me. I wanted to take care of Allie. I just hoped I didn't fuck it up by doing something stupid like trying to fuck her. I just had to get my head on straight. I was sure the longer I spent with her, the less I'd think about her sexually. Real fathers had 18 years to adjust to their daughters. I'd only had 18 hours.

I made it home around 4:30, far earlier than usual. I turned the knob, but it was locked, which was good. Who knows what kind of people were in this city? The moment I unlocked it, I heard a shocking sound: moaning. I opened the door slowly and took a step in. The moaning grew louder. I didn't need to wonder where it came from.

Straight ahead on the television, porn was playing, my porn. I was frozen for a minute, just staring at the TV from across the room, watching a young blond on her hands and knees screaming as a man plowed into her from behind.

"Oh, oh, fuck me! Yes, fuck me hard, Daddy!"

Oh, my god, she'd found my porn collection. And worse, it was Daddy-daughter porn. I couldn't see Allie over the back of the sofa. Part of me dared to go and look, but the other part of me was trying to be a better father.

I slammed the door. "Allie?" I called.

"Daddy?" she said, her head appearing from the other side of the sofa. She scrambled on the other side. I couldn't see what she was doing, but she must have been getting dressed. "H-hold on!"

All the while, the girl was screaming on television. "God, yes! Oh, I fucking love your cock, Daddy!"

"Where's the remote?" Allie said, standing up. I could see her now, dressed in something new, a pink t-shirt and cutoff shorts.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum, Daddy!"

"Ah, geez!" Allie said, jumping at the TV and pressing the power button. She spun around, looking at me; her face was as red as it was this morning.