My Stray Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doing great," I said, hooking my fingers into the belt loops of her shorts, tugging them down. Once they fell, I sent my hand up and gave her panty-clad ass a quick slap. She yelped.

"Ow. I hope you're not into spanking, Daddy. I don't like pain."

"You'd better be a good girl then," I said.

She turned around, running her hand back and forth above the waistline of her red panties. She kept her eyes on me as she slid the panties down her hips. My eyes feasted on her pussy. It was as bald as I had left it. Her red lips were crushed between her thighs as she shyly crossed her feet.

"Guess the dance is over," she said.

I stood up. "Help me undress."

"Yes, Daddy."

I lifted up my arms as she lifted my shirt. She surprised me by touching my stomach and running her hand up my pecs, her palm grazing my nipples. "You know, Daddy, you really do look sexy without your shirt on. Guess I might as well admit that now, seeing as how... yeah."

"Seeing as how what?" I said, my eyes taking in her bare body.

"Well, unless I'm really mistaken, you're probably going to fuck me by the end of the night, and probably pretty often from now on, huh?"

"You're not mistaken."

She nodded. "Yeah."

"Nervous?"

"Weren't you during your first time?" she asked.

"A little," I said.

"Well, I'm maybe a lot."

"Why?"

She looked down at my pants. "Because of what's in there."

"Speaking of which, would you help me with my pants?"

She gulped. "Yes, Daddy."

She dropped to her knees in front of me, her fingers prying the belt open, fighting with the buckle. Slack gave way and the belt hung free. She went for the button on my jeans, opening it. She held the jeans at the top and then took the zipper, glancing up at me before she pulled it all the way down. When she let go, my jeans fell to my feet.

Her fingers came back up and curled around the waistband of my boxers. She pulled them down, freeing my long thick cock. It hung heavily between my legs, getting harder in the open air with my daughter's face inches from it.

"Fuck," she said.

I petted her head as she looked at it. "Don't be scared of it, baby."

She looked up. "It's going to hurt, Daddy."

"You'll get used to it. My cock is now your responsibility. It's your job to keep it happy. Do you understand?"

She looked worried. "Um, I think so."

"Show my cock you love it."

"How do I do that?"

"How would you show me you loved me?"

"Um, I'd run up to you and give you a big hug and a kiss when you got home from work?"

"There you go," I said. "My cock wants the same thing, a big hug and a kiss."

She blushed as she looked up at me. "Oh."

"Go on," I said. "Hug it, hold it in your hand, cradle it."

She put her hand under it and lifted it, holding it in her palm, closing her fingers around as much of it as she could. It felt great just having her warm hand on it. It throbbed and turned to steel in her touch. She looked up at me.

"It's getting bigger."

"It always will when you show it love."

"What do I do next?"

"Stroke it," I said.

"Okay," she said, holding my cock firmly in her hand. She pushed down and then pulled up on the skin. "Like that?"

"Very good," I said with a heavy breath. It did feel nice to have my pretty daughter running her hands along the length of my shaft.

"Um, so, like, should I just do this until you cum?" she asked, stroking it again.

"No, baby, we're just getting started."

"What's next?"

"Kiss it," I said.

"Oh, I get it." She nervously licked her lips. She leaned a little closer and gave my fat mushroom head a peck, connecting her luscious soft lips to my sensitive tip, but only for a second.

"Baby, you can do better than that," I said. "Kiss it like you would kiss the man you're in love with."

"Oh, um, okay."

She leaned in again, parting her lips, gently closing them in a kiss against the tip of my cock. She glanced up at me and then let her tongue out, lapping it across the underside of my mushroom head. I sighed and she kissed it again, this time on the side, holding her lips to it. She once again gave it a lick and then looked up at me.

"Like that?"

"Yes, that was perfect."

"Um, should I try to suck on it now? Like, in my mouth?"

"Do you know how?" I asked.

"I've seen it done before. Like, I just put it in my mouth and suck on it like a popsicle, right?"

I grinned down at her. "Sure, give it a try."

She licked her lips again and then opened wide, stretching her jaw. My fat cock slid between her lips. She closed her mouth around it. I felt her teeth gently graze my cock and then she began to suck. Her cheeks caved in as I watched. She was clearly inexperienced, but it felt amazing.

"Fuck, kiddo, you can suck."

She mumbled something but kept my cock in her mouth. Her little nose was working overtime to take in air. I put my hand on the back of her head and then gently pushed forward, feeding her more of my cock. She instantly gagged and pulled away, coughing. Spit ran down her chin as she wiped her mouth. She looked up at me.

"Sorry, Daddy. I don't know how to do it deep yet. I, um, I'll learn though if you give me time."

"It's okay, baby. You'll have plenty of practice."

"Okay," she said, looking up at me. "Should I keep sucking on it?"

"Do you want to? How did it taste?"

"Um, a little sweaty and musky, but not bad. Do you want me to suck on it until you cum?"

"You really want to make me cum, don't you?"

"Well, um, yeah. You said it's my job to keep it happy."

"You know I'm not going to cum until after I fuck you, right?"

She gulped. "Oh. Okay."

I reached down and put my hands under her armpits, lifting her to her feet. "How about we shower?"

"Oh, yeah, okay."

I slapped her ass. "Come on."

She yipped and ran into the bathroom. I followed her in, watching as she bent over the tub to turn on the faucet. I could see her pretty pussy between her legs. My cock was so hard now. It would be so easy to just step forward and fill her up. But I wanted to take this slow, enjoy it, enjoy her. But I couldn't resist running my hand down her ass and letting my fingers slide between her legs, touching her pussy.

"Ah!" she said, spinning around.

I laughed. "You're jumpy when I touch you."

"Sorry," she said. "I'm not used to being touched like that."

"You didn't seem to mind when I was eating your pussy."

Her skin flushed red, from her cheeks to her neck to her chest. "I, I, well, I wasn't expecting it, and it happened so fast."

"How did it feel?" I asked.

"Um, nice," she said, stepping into the shower and under the water. I followed her in, closing the curtain. We stared at each other for a moment.

"Right where we left off," I said.

She nodded shyly, the water running over her hair. "Do you want me to wash you?"

"Yes, please."

She took a bar of soap and rubbed it between her hands and then put it against my chest, rubbing it in a circle. The lather began to run down my chest and stomach and over my hard cock. Every time she moved, the head brushed her tummy. She kept glancing down at it.

"Here, let me help," I said, taking the bar of soap. I touched it to her chest and she held her breath. I let the lather spread. My hands ran down to her breasts. She froze as I cupped them. I curled my fingers underneath. My thumbs crossed her nipples.

"Your nipples are hard," I said.

"So is your cock," she said.

"Do you want to wash that too?" I asked.

"Yes, Daddy," she said. Her hand ran down my stomach and past my belly. She rubbed the soap around my hairless pubic bone. "Smooth. I never asked, did I do okay?"

"You did great. How did I do?"

"Oh, you did great too."

"And the part afterward?"

She bit her lip. "I said it was nice."

"I noticed you came," I said. I gave her nipples a pinch which made her jump.

"Ow, I, I guess."

"You came, baby."

"Okay, I did, but you don't have to tease me about it."

"Did you like it? You came pretty quickly."

"I've never been kissed or licked there. It was kind of overpowering. I tried not to cum, but I couldn't help it."

I chuckled. "You don't have to apologize. I'm glad I made you cum."

She looked down at my cock and rubbed some soap along the shaft, giving it a few long strokes. But then she stopped. She turned around, showing me her back.

"Um, do you want to wash my back? Then I'll wash yours."

I grabbed her waist and turned her around, pushing her up against the tile, my cock bending to the side of her tummy. "No, I don't. I want the front."

She took a few quick breaths. "Oh, god. Are you going to put it in me in now?"

I touched her tummy and she flinched, trembling while my fingers ran down to her sex. She obediently opened her legs without being told, and I cupped her pussy in the palm of my hand. She was staring at me, breathing hard while the water ran over her mouth.

"Is that what you want?" I asked, wiggling my middle finger, letting it settle between her pussy lips. "Do you want your Daddy to fuck you in the shower?"

"I, I don't know," she said. "I'm so scared, Daddy."

"Hush," I whispered. "I'm not going to ram it into you, baby. I'll go slowly, I promise. I told you to trust me. Take it in your hand."

She looked down, wrapping her hand around my cock. I took a step back, widening my stance. "Rub the head against your pussy."

"Why?"

"Just to say hello. Introduce them, so you're not so scared of it."

She looked down and carefully brought my cock between her legs. With her other hand, she cupped her pussy and used her fingers to spread her cunt lips apart. She quickly looked up at me. "You promise you're not going to shove it in, right?"

"Trust me," I said. "I won't move a muscle."

She looked back down and focused on slowly moving my cock toward her pussy. The head touched her little clit between her fingers. I sighed in pleasure. It was electric, feeling the tip of my cock touching her hot flesh, so close to her warm hole. Oh, fuck, I wanted to ram it into her, break my promise and just fuck the daylights out of her. But I was good, standing still as she gently rubbed my cock head back and forth across her clit.

I could see she was starting to enjoy it. She was breathing heavy again, her legs trembling as she spread her cunt wider with her fingers, moving my cock head down, letting it slide along the length of her pussy lips. Her eyes closed and her head fell back as she moaned. She kept teasing her cunt, stroking it with the head of my cock.

I was on fire. I wasn't sure I could take much more. I was going to have to stop this before I lost control. I focused on her face, the way she was moaning and using my cock to pleasure herself. God, those pretty, full lips of hers were calling to me.

"Allie," I said,

"Huh?" she said, opening her eyes and looking at me.

I kissed her, grabbing the back of her head and mashing our lips together. This time she kissed me back. Her tongue came out and met mine, licking against it. Our tongues danced while she held my cock firmly in her hand and started to wiggle her hips, grinding her pussy against it. God, it was all I could do not to thrust up into her. I had to put a stop to this. I broke the kiss and pulled away from her.

"Huh?" she said. "What's wrong? Why are we stopping?"

I let out a tired laugh. "Baby, I can't keep that up. You're torturing me."

"Oh. I thought it felt good."

"It felt too good." I stepped closer to her, putting my arms on her hips and pulling her in close under the water. "Princess, it's time."

"Oh," she said. "Um, okay."

I turned off the shower. "Come on."

We dried off and I led her back into the living room, pulling the bed out of the sofa. I looked at my daughter with lust in my eyes.

"Lie down," I told her.

"Yes, Daddy," she said shyly. She crawled on the bed, nervously lying on her back. She put her hands on her tummy as she looked up me, standing over her, my cock aiming at her cunt. "Oh, god."

"Still scared?"

"Terrified."

I took my bottle of lube from the dresser and then climbed on the bed, coming between her legs. "Here, this will make it easier. Take some and spread it on my cock."

She sat up and took the bottle and squeezed some into her palm, rubbing her hands together. "I just rub it on?"

"Yes."

She reached for my long cock and wrapped her hands around it, smearing the lube along my dick. I gave a sigh, looking down at her with her legs spread open on either side of my knees, watching as her cute little fingers rubbed the lube into my fat veiny cock.

"I need more," she said, grabbing the tube.

I grunted. I wanted to fuck, needed to. "Come on, baby."

"I just want to make sure it's slick," she said, taking my cock in her hands again, drawing the shaft along her palm to spread the lube. She took extra time to rub the tips of her slippery fingers against the head of my cock so it was coated in jelly. "I wish your cock wasn't so thick. I don't want it to hurt."

"It won't."

"Don't lie," she said, holding my shaft.

"You'll be fine. Ready?"

She bit her lip, looking at my glistening cock. "Is that enough?"

"It's enough. Lie back."

"But---"

"Allie, lie back. I need to fuck," I said firmly.

"Y-yes, Daddy," she said as she lay back. I moved in, bringing my cock closer to her red hot pussy, but then she sat up. "Wait, Daddy. Can't I just suck your cock until you cum?"

"Allie, lie back," I said.

She was staring down at my cock. "I'm scared, Daddy. I don't think I'm ready."

"You're ready, Allie," I said, but she didn't look ready. She was shaking. "All right, turn around."

"Why?"

"So you won't have to watch. Trust me."

"But, um, you mean, like, doggy?"

"Yes. Turn around." I helped her turn around, taking her by the waist and twisting her. She turned and got on her hands and knees in front of me. I reached for her head and pushed it down into the mattress.

"Ah, Daddy!"

"Face down, ass up."

She nervously grabbed hold of the pillow on the bed and cuddled with it, looking back at me. I was staring at her pretty little pussy. I inched a little closer until the head of my cock touched her thigh. She tensed up. I put one hand on her hip and the other around the shaft of my cock. I angled my fat mushroom head right for her red pussy lips. I gently tapped them and she tried to move forward, but my hand kept her in place.

"Stay still," I told her.

"Okay," she whispered. "Please, just don't hurt me."

"Close your eyes and take it, baby," I said softly, and then I leaned into her, driving the fat head of my cock between her small pussy lips. I heard her cry out and felt her body jerk under me.

"Ah! Fuck! Daddy!"

"Oh, fuck," I groaned as I penetrated her.

"Fuck, it hurts!" Allie cried. She bit down hard on the pillow and gripped it in her hands. Her knuckles were white.

I looked down at the head of my cock lodged inside my little girl's cunt, her lips stretched around it in a loving embrace. Allie was whimpering, but we weren't done yet, far from it.

I grunted and fed her more of my fat cock, spreading her open, spearing into her warm wet channel. She cried out, letting go of her pillow and reaching back to grab me.

"Ow! Ow, fuck, Daddy, it hurts!"

"Fuck, you feel incredible," I said, grasping her hips with both hands. I pulled her toward me and leaned in, forcing my cock into her tiny hole. She cried out again and grabbed me, her little feet kicking.

"Ow! Okay, okay, Daddy, stop! It hurts too much! I can't take anymore! Take it out, take it out!"

I stopped thrusting and left my cock in her cunt for a moment. "Hush, Hush, it's okay, baby."

"Fuck, Daddy, it hurts so much!" she said. "Please, take it out!"

I sighed and withdrew my long cock from her cunt, inch by inch. It popped out, and her red cunt closed. She whimpered and fell on her side. She reached down, grabbing her pussy and holding it.

"Ow, oh, fuck, Daddy, that hurt so much."

My cock was throbbing. "Baby, it'll be better now. We just needed to stretch you out a little." I reached for her leg, taking her by the ankle, rolling her over onto her back and opening her legs.

"Huh?" she said. "You want to put it back in?"

"Baby, I need this," I said, climbing between her legs.

She shook her head. "Daddy, I can't. It hurt so much."

"Just focus on me, baby," I said, taking hold of my cock and slapping the head of it against the orange fingernails blocking her red pussy. "Come on, baby, let Daddy back in."

She whimpered. "I can't take anymore. Let me suck it. We can try again tomorrow."

I grabbed her wrist, pulling it away from her cunt. I took her hand and placed it on my cock. "You put it in," I told her.

"Daddy..."

"Put it in, baby. Do it for me. Don't you want to make me proud? Show me you're a big girl. Prove you love me. Let Daddy use you."

She gave me a sad frown, but she listened to her Daddy. "Yes, Daddy." She brought the head of my cock right to her inflamed cunt lips and rubbed it along the length of her slit, up and down and then gently tugged me forward. I groaned as I leaned into her, driving my cock back into her tight hole. She bit down and whined. I fed her every inch of my cock that she could take. "Fuck, Daddy!"

"Fuck, that's good!" I said as I lay right down into her, holding the side of her face and giving her a tender kiss on the lips. "You're being a very good little girl right now, Allie, you know that?"

"Ow, thank you, Daddy. I do love you, you know?" she said. I withdrew my cock and then slammed it back into her, making her cry out. "Ow! Fuck, Daddy!"

"Oh, fuck, baby, I know it."

Her cunt was a furnace. I'd been holding back for so long. I started a steady rhythm of pulling back and pushing into her. The lube kept her tight hole slick for me. I tried not to pound her too hard or fast, but it was difficult to keep myself under control.

"Ow, ow, slower, slower," Allie begged.

I listened and slowed my thrusts, driving my cock in and out of her as gently as I could. "That better, baby?"

"Yes," she whispered, looking down between our bodies, watching my long cock disappear in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck, baby, yes," I said. "That's my little whore."

She whimpered and frowned at me. "I'm not a whore."

My fingers grasped her hair as I slammed my cock into her. "You're my whore, baby girl, Daddy's little whore. You know why?"

She shook her head as she bit down on her lip to keep from crying out. My cock continued to pump in and out of her.

"Because just like a whore," I said, "you'll do exactly as you're told, but only with me, understand? So what does that make you?"

I held my thrust, drawing my cock out of her. She glanced down and then looked at me. "It makes me Daddy's little whore?"

"Yes," I hissed, ramming my cock into her. She yelped.

"Ow. Yes, Daddy, I'll be your little whore. Just tell me you love me."

"Fuck, yes, baby, I love you."

"I love you, Daddy. I just want to make you happy."

"Fuck," I said, sliding in and out of her tight cunt. "You're making me very happy."

"Tell me you're proud of me?"

I was picking up the pace, using her cunt with fast hard thrusts, filling her up with cock meat. "Daddy's very proud of you."

"I feel good, Daddy?"

"You feel amazing, princess."

"You're not going to send me away?"

"Never, baby," I said, thrusting again, ramming into her as hard as I could. "I'm going to keep you here and fuck you everyday."

"Th-thank you, Daddy," she groaned. "Ow, slower."

"Hold on, baby, Daddy has to cum," I said, holding her waist tight and shoving my cock hard and deep into her wet pussy.

"Ow! Daddy, please! Pull out and I'll suck on it."

"I'm going to cum in your pussy, baby," I said.

"What!" she cried. "No! I'll get pregnant!"

"Hush," I said, kissing her hard. I needed to cum, and I wasn't going to worry about pulling out.