My Stray Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was laughing again. "Sorry, Daddy, just having fun with you."

I put my plate in the sink. Allie followed me, dumping the rest of hers. "I might have to do some grocery shopping tomorrow."

I sat down on the sofa afterward, flipping on the TV. The porno was still playing, another girl getting fucked and moaning. I quickly stopped the DVD and turned on the regular TV. Allie laughed nervously, sitting next to me, curling up with her feet under her butt.

"Anything good on?"

I glanced at her. "You should buy some razors while you're at the store tomorrow."

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I used yours."

"Yeah, I saw it in the shower."

"Sorry."

"It's fine." I ran my tongue over my teeth and clicked my tongue. I really should have let it go, but I was so horny. "Did you shave your pussy with it?"

Her eyes flashed. "Um, no."

"Okay. I wasn't sure if it was okay if I use it again."

"Um, yeah. I mean, well, I used it on my legs and my armpits. I guess it would be gross if you used it to shave your face after I used it to shave my pussy."

I smirked. "It wouldn't bother me."

She was avoiding eye contact now. "Really? Well, I used to shave down there, you know? But I haven't lately."

"Oh, really?"

She nodded shyly. "Yeah. Can I ask you a personal question, Daddy?"

"Of course," I said. Now I was intrigued.

"Do you like girls with shaved pussies or hairy pussies?"

"Me? Why does it matter what I like?"

"I don't know. I didn't mean you, really. I meant guys in general. I was thinking of shaving mine again, but I don't really know if guys like it shaved or not. What do guys like?"

"I don't know. All guys are different."

"What's your preference then?"

I rubbed my chin. "You really want to know?"

"Yeah," she said, looking up at me.

"Shaved."

"Really?" she asked. "Why?"

I was starting to feel guilty bringing this up. Allie looked so shy, and here I was, tricking her into the subject. "Allie, maybe we shouldn't talk about this."

"Huh? You brought it up. Come on, I want to know why."

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"I'm not. I'm a big girl. I want to know."

"All right. It's just... you can see everything better, and it's easier to eat a girl when she's shaved."

"Oh," she said. "You like eating pussy?"

"Sure. Most guys do."

She bit her lip. "I prefer being shaved."

"Why'd you start shaving?" I asked, though I knew I shouldn't be encouraging this type of conversation.

"Everyone did it at school, and the girls who didn't always got teased. I've been shaving my pussy forever."

"Then why'd you stop?"

"When I was younger, I tried to shave myself, and I cut myself up really bad, like, scary bad."

"Oh. But I thought you'd been shaving for a while?"

"I have. See, remember how I said Mom and I used to do each others nails? Well, we shaved each other too. It was just easier. I mean, it wasn't sexual. It was just, you know, like doing each others nails."

"I get it. So who's going to shave you now?" I asked. The gears in my mind were turning.

"No one, really. I guess I'm going to have to learn to do it myself."

"Are you good enough with a razor for that?" I asked. I wasn't sure where I was leading her, but I wanted her to ask me to do it, to shave her pussy. Fuck, I just wanted to see the pretty cunt that had teased me in those panties. Oh wait, she's my daughter. I was never going to get used to this.

"Oh, I don't know. I hope so. I guess I'll just have to do my best."

"You're not worried about cutting yourself?"

"I am. I don't know. Maybe I'll just let it grow."

"Well..." I paused. Maybe this was crossing the line.

"What?"

"Well, if you need help..."

"Yeah?"

"I don't know," I said hesitantly. "I was going to offer, but I guess that would be weird, huh?"

"Um..." She laughed nervously. "I don't think you want to do that."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"I'd be so super shy if you saw me naked."

"You've seen me naked," I said.

"Yeah, but wouldn't you feel weird if I shaved your, you know, cock?"

I chuckled. "Me? Nah. Might be fun. I've never shaved it before."

She giggled. "Really? It's the best. I bet you'd like it."

I gave her a smile. "I'm sure I would. Do you want to shave me?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, why not?"

She bit her lip. "Wouldn't you feel weird having me shave you?"

"Nah. You already saw my cock, so I've got nothing to hide. After you shave me, I'll shave you."

"Seriously?"

"Sure. Plenty of parents give their kids hair cuts."

"Yeah, hair, not pubic hair."

"Same thing. Your mother did it. I'm your father."

"I don't know. I'd be so shy."

"All right. I was just trying to help."

She was really nibbling on that lip now. I was worried she'd draw blood. "Okay."

"Okay?" I said.

"Yeah. If you want to. But this is going to be the weirdest most awkward thing ever."

"It'll be fine," I said nonchalantly, but I was excited.

"You have to go first though," she said.

"Sure thing."

"Okay," she said with a nod. "So when do we do this?"

"I'm ready whenever you are," I said.

"Okay," she said. "I'll get the shaving cream and razor. You can get ready."

She was blushing again as she went into the bathroom. I could feel my cock starting to swell at the thought of her shaving me. I headed over to the kitchen sink. I figured it would be easiest there. I turned on the water and let it run warm.

"Got it," she said, coming into the kitchen, a bottle of shaving cream in one hand and a razor in the other. "You want to do it here?"

"Sure. I'll stand."

"Oh, okay. So, um..."

"Oh, right," I said.

I slid my thumbs into my sweatpants and pushed them down. My long heavy cock hung between my legs as my sweatpants fell. I kicked them away, standing there naked in front of my daughter. Her big eyes locked onto my big cock. I suppose this was the first time she had a chance to just stare at it without one of us running off.

"Ready," I said, putting my hands on my hips.

"O-okay, um," she said, coming closer, her eyes glued to my cock.

"Just tell me how we do this," I said.

"Right," she said, looking up at me for a moment. "Well, I mean, when it's me and my mom, we lay down, but for you, I guess you can just stand since you have a cock and not a pussy."

I chuckled. "You noticed that, did you?"

"Hard to miss," she said.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's just, um, intimidating."

I smirked. "It's not going to hurt you, baby."

"I know, I just really didn't think the first time I'd see a cock would be my Daddy's."

"And now that you've seen one, what do you think?" I asked.

She knelt down in front of me. "Um, it's kind of weird."

"Weird?" I said.

She looked up at me, putting the razor down on the floor as she shook up the shaving cream bottle. "I mean, I don't know. I feel weird. It's just that your cock is, um..."

"What?" I said.

"It's too big," she said. "Like, it looks like it would hurt. I don't even like to put my fingers in my pussy, and your cock is the size of my arm. And it's so veiny and thick and the head is red. Just like, the thought of it going inside me is really scary."

"But you're my daughter. It's not supposed to go inside you."

Her little cheeks were on fire. "I-I know. I just meant, like, I don't know," she said, spraying the cream into her hand. She looked up. "All guys' cocks aren't this big, are they?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because if they are, I don't think I ever want to have sex."

I chuckled. "Geez, I didn't know my cock was that terrifying."

"Sorry," she said. "Let's just, you know, do it. Shave it, I mean."

"Right."

"I have to put the cream on now."

"Go ahead," I said.

She rubbed the cream between her hands and then reached up, carefully touching my pubic bone, smearing the white cream above my cock. I sighed. Just having her touch so close to my cock was electrifying. It was really hardening now, straightening out, growing longer and fatter as her little fingers rubbed the shaving cream down around either side of my cock, coming toward my balls. She stopped.

"Daddy, you're getting hard," she said, looking up at me. My dick was hovering in front of her face.

"I'm sorry, baby. I haven't been touched there in a while. Can you work around it?"

She bit her lip, nodding. I held my breath as her little hand cupped my big balls. Her fingers caressed my sack as she spread the cream around, the loose skin slipping between her fingers. Fuck, I swear I could have cum right then, blown seamen all over her face. My cock was steel, pointing straight ahead. Her neck was stretched to keep her face away from it.

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea," she said softly as she rubbed in the cream.

"I'm sorry, baby. I can't control it."

She looked up. "Is it going to stay hard? I haven't even started shaving yet."

"I know. I'm just really horny."

She gulped. "Should I stop?"

"No."

"Okay. You know I have to touch your cock, right? I have to move it around."

I nodded. "Go ahead."

Her creamy hand wrapped around the base of my cock and she bent it to the side. Fuck, having her hold my cock, with those pretty orange nails, had my shaft throbbing in her palm. She was clearly nervous as she held on to it. Her other hand brought the razor around, and she ran it across my pubic bone. She reached up awkwardly to rinse the razor in the sink before bringing it back and running it across my pubic bone again.

"Doing okay?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, watching her. "You don't put your fingers in your pussy?"

I felt the razor's heat on my pubic bone as she jerked and looked up. "Huh?"

"You said my cock was scary, that you didn't like to put your fingers in your pussy."

"Oh, um, no, I don't."

"Why?"

"Oh, well," she said, her grip tightening on my cock as she pinned it to my leg. "I sort of have a, um, my pussy is kind of small, so, yeah."

"Really?"

She nodded shyly as she went back to shaving. She was careful as she moved the blade around the base of my cock. "I've tried putting my fingers in before. It hurt, so I just, I don't know, don't like it."

"What about when you masturbate?"

She was preoccupied shaving around the base of my cock, or at least she was pretending to be. "I just like to rub my clit. It never takes me long to cum like that."

"Don't you ever want to fuck?"

I felt the heat of the blade again, right up against the base of my cock.

"I, I guess, one day." She looked up. "Why are you asking me all this?"

"Just curious."

"Yeah, right. This is making you horny, isn't it, talking about sex while I'm touching your cock?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"I'm your daughter," she said softly with her eyes downcast.

"I know that," I said.

She moved my cock again, turning it and pinning it to the other side, shaving along the base.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's okay," she said, glancing up at me. "Touching your cock is making me kind of horny too."

"Really?"

She was blushing more than ever. "A little."

"I thought my cock scared you."

"It does, but it's also exciting."

"Is your pussy wet?" I asked her.

"Daddy..."

"Just a yes or no."

She gulped. "Yes, but only because I've never touched one before, so I don't know what to think, but you're my Daddy."

"Yes, I am," I said.

She was shaving again, focusing on her work. I could tell she was trying to move faster. She lifted my cock again, this time all the way up, pinning it to my belly. She met my eyes for a moment. "I've never shaved balls before, so if I make a mistake, let me know."

"Just do your best," I said.

She slowly ran the blade down my heavy sack, following the contours of the balls, but my attention was on her other hand, the way her palm was pressed against the bottom of my shaft. I wanted to hump her cute little hand. My cock was desperate for relief. Fuck, I wanted her, right then and there on the kitchen floor.

But then it was all over. She let go of my cock and it fell, bouncing in front of her.

"All done," she said, looking up at me.

My cock was throbbing. I wanted to get her naked, needed her pussy. "Your turn," I said.

She stood up, putting the razor in the sink. "Oh, I don't know. I was thinking maybe I'd just let it grow out a little."

"Nonsense," I said. "I'll take care of it for you." I patted the counter. "Hop up."

"Daddy, I don't know. I'm shy. I don't think I want you to see me naked."

"Baby, relax," I said, stepping closer to her. She was pinned between me and the counter. My cock touched her belly and she jerked. My hand reached for the bottom of her shirt. I started to lift it up. "Let's get this out of the way."

"But, but why? I don't need to take off my shirt, do I?"

"Your clothes are new. You don't want to get shaving cream all over them, do you?"

She bit her lip as I lifted it up, the fabric scraping across the tip of my cock. I felt her bare flesh then, touching my mushroom head. She lifted her arms as I pulled the shirt off. Her bra was in the way. She looked down at my cock, touching her belly. I put my hands on her hips and turned her around, my cock head rubbing all the way around to the small of her back. My fingers ran up her skin.

"Daddy, not my bra," she said, crossing her arms over her chest. "Can't I keep that?"

"No, baby. We're going to have to shower to get all this shaving cream off us afterward."

"Together?" she whispered.

"Yes," I said, my fingers unhooking the clasp in the back. The straps fell from her shoulders, but she was cupping up her breasts in front.

"Daddy, I don't know if I can do this."

I turned her back around as she shyly held her breasts. "Don't you trust me, Allie?"

"Yes."

"I'm not going to hurt you, baby. I want you to be comfortable with me. Move your hands."

She looked down and shyly moved her hands. Her bra fell down her arms as my eyes took in her full breasts, her dark areolas, her hard nipples. My hand came up slowly, passing her breasts, coming to her chin. I lifted her face to see her eyes.

"See? That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"I guess not."

"The skirt now. I want you to take it off. I want you to trust me."

She gulped. "Yes, Daddy."

I took a step back and watched her hook her thumbs into the waist of her skirt. She wiggled her hips as the skirt slid down the swell of her thighs. Her breast jiggled as she swayed. Her eyes were on me too, on my cock, which was standing hard and pointing at her. I was so fucking horny; nothing could soften my lust for her. Yes, I was going to fuck her, but I'd shave her pretty pussy first.

The skirt fell to the floor. I stared at her sheer panties, waiting. She took her eyes off my cock to look into my eyes.

"Daddy..."

"Come on, baby."

"You're the first the boy to see my pussy. I'm so embarrassed."

"You don't need to be. I'm your Daddy."

She looked away as she slid the panties down, her black bush coming out into the open. I felt my long cock throb like a lion roaring at its prey. The panties fell to the floor and her hands shyly came down between her legs.

I reached for her wrists, pulling them apart. I stepped a little closer, my cock once again bumping into her stomach. I kissed her forehead.

"You're beautiful, Allie."

She smiled gently up at me. "Thanks, Daddy."

"Come on, up you go."

I put my hands on her hips and lifted her. She squeaked as I set her bare ass down on the edge of the cold kitchen counter, next to the sink. "Put your heels up and spread your legs, baby."

"Okay."

She obeyed me, lifting her legs up, putting her feet on the edges of the counter, her pretty little orange painted toes spreading open just as her legs spread open. My eyes feasted between her luscious thighs. The pink swell of her pussy lips was hidden by a mess of short black hairs, but I could see it, her hole, beckoning my cock. She was at the perfect height now too. As I stood there in front of her, all I would have to do is step forward, let my cock do its job, impale her tight little cunt. Oh fuck, to feel my cock crushed inside that hot, wet oven...

"This is so embarrassing," she said, breaking the spell. "I feel like I'm on display."

I smirked at her. "Why so embarrassed? It's just me, your Daddy."

"Yeah, and you're a boy and you have a cock. I mean, like, you could totally fuck me right now. That's really embarrassing to think of."

"I wouldn't do that, baby," I said.

"I know, but you could, that's why it's embarrassing. I mean, like, I couldn't stop you if you wanted to either. All you would have to do is just step forward and put it in me, and I'd be powerless. You could just use my pussy however you wanted. That's why it's so embarrassing."

"That makes it sound like you're feeling more vulnerable than embarrassed."

"Oh, yeah," she mumbled, biting her lip. "I guess that's how I feel, vulnerable."

"But you trust me, don't you?" I said, picking up the shaving cream bottle.

"Yes."

"You're safe with me, Allie."

She had big eyes. "I know I am, Daddy."

"So there's no reason to feel vulnerable, is there?"

"I guess not," she said. "Why is your cock so hard though? I'd feel less vulnerable if your cock was soft."

"It's hard because it's been a very long time since I saw a beautiful girl nude, but that doesn't mean I'm going to suddenly ram it into you, does it?"

"I guess not," she said.

I sprayed the shaving cream into my palm and then started rubbing my hands together. "I'm going to touch your pussy now, baby."

She nodded nervously. I reached between her legs, my palm touching her pubic mound as I smeared the cream across her skin. My fingers slid down across her cunt. She took in a large inhale. My middle finger rested between her pussy lips. I could feel the bulge of her clit in my palm. She was breathing heavier as I started to grind my palm into her, caressing her clit while my finger moved up and down along her pussy lips.

"Geez," she mumbled.

"Everything okay, baby?"

"Y-yeah," she said. "That's just not how I'm used to this part."

I let my three fingers do the work, spreading the cream along her bikini line, coming back across her pussy lips, rubbing in a circle against her clit.

"Ah, Daddy, that's my clit," she said, her knees closing.

"Open," I told her firmly.

She gulped. "Yes, Daddy," she said, opening her legs nice and wide again.

I glanced at her. "Is this making your pussy wet?"

Her face was glowing red. "Why are you asking me that?"

"Yes or no?"

She nodded shyly. "Yes."

"Yes what?" I said, my fingers deliberately massaging her clit, spreading the cream.

She looked down, watching my hand. "Yes, Daddy, my pussy is wet."

"See?" I said. "My cock is hard, you're wet. It's a normal reaction to being touched. Doesn't mean I'm going to fuck you, does it?"

"Oh," she said. "No, I guess not."

"Unless you want me to fuck you," I said with a smirk.

"Daddy! That's not funny."

I took my hand off her pussy and picked up the razor. "Ready?"

"Yes," she said.

I picked up the razor and ran it across her pubic mound, coming away with a mess of black hair. I rinsed it in the sink and came back for more. She was watching me closely. I could see her bare breasts heaving up and down nervously as I shaved her bare. The mound was easy, but I was getting closer to her pussy. I knew I had to be careful. I knelt down, coming face to face with her cunt. I went slowly along her bikini line, the razor passing beside her puffy lips.

"Doing okay?" I asked her.

"Yes. This part always makes me nervous, even when my mom did it."

"You're pussy is in good hands," I said, winking at her.

She smiled and exhaled. "Thanks, I think."

I put my thumb on her clit and pulled her skin taught, then ran the razor along the length of her pussy lips. She held her breath. I shaved around her swollen red clit next. Fuck, it was such a beautiful little bud. It was calling to me, asking for a kiss. What would she do if I buried my face in her pussy and started licking and sucking? If I did that though, it would only be a matter of time before I stood up between her legs and rammed my cock into her.