My Stray Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just about done?" she said.

I looked at my work. I was done, but I didn't want it to end, not yet. "Hang on."

I put the razor in the sink and dipped my hand in the warm water. Allie lost her breath as I poured the water over her pussy, clearing away the white cream. My eyes feasted on her bald cunt, her pink lips, her red clit.

"I think I cut you," I said. "Right here."

With my thumb, I gently stroked her clit. She was squirming and breathing fast. "Ah, did you? I, I don't see anything."

"It's a small cut," I said, looking up from between her legs. "Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?"

She blushed. "Um, you don't have to."

"I want to," I said, my face coming closer to her pussy, my mouth opening.

She bit her lip. "Daddy."

"May I?" I whispered against her pussy, my warm breath hitting her swollen lips.

She gulped and nodded.

My mouth came to her clit and I gently kissed her little nub, feeling it between my lips. I sucked on it for one moment and then let my tongue roll out of my mouth. She gasped, her eyes fluttering. I licked her like a dog, running my long tongue from the base of her cunt all the way to the top. I could taste some of the shaving cream, but I didn't care. The flavor from the sweetness of her dripping cunt was overpowering.

"Holy fuck," she said. "Daddy, what are you doing?"

I didn't answer her. I licked her pussy again, pressing my tongue against her clit, spearing it between her pussy lips. She groaned, and I felt her hand on the back of my head. "Daddy, we can't do this."

My tongue was too busy to talk. I was lapping at her pussy, each lick rewarding me with her sweet juices. I knew she liked it. She was barely able to keep a breath in her lungs as I worked on her pretty pussy. She was holding my head tight, gripping my hair. Then she began grinding, humping my face as my tongue assaulted her little cunt.

"Fuck, Daddy. I can't believe you're doing this."

I closed my mouth around her clit and sucked on it, hard. She yelped, tightening her grip on my hair, her cute little orange toes curling.

"Fuck! Okay, okay, stop, Daddy!"

I didn't stop. I didn't believe she wanted me to. She was moaning and squirming while I licked and sucked on her cunt. She let out a scream and I felt a gush of pussy juice run over my tongue.

She suddenly pushed my head away, heaving for breath. "Daddy, stop. We, we can't do that."

I stood up, stepping forward between her legs, my long cock harder than ever, hovering, aiming for her swollen cunt.

"Relax, baby," I whispered. "You can trust me."

She looked down at my cock, her eyes big and nervous. She suddenly closed her legs and jumped down from the counter. "We, um, I need to shower."

Allie ran off. I heard the shower turn on as I stood there in the kitchen, wondering what went wrong. I followed her. I didn't announce myself as I came into the bathroom. I slid the shower curtain aside and stepped in.

"Oh," Allie said as she turned around. "Hi."

"Room for one more?" I said.

"Um, yeah," she said, turning her back to me, putting her head under the water.

I put my hands on her hips as I came closer, the head of my cock bumping into her lower back. "Allie?"

"Huh?" she said.

I turned her around and pushed her up against the tile, my cock bending to the side at our closeness. She was looking up at me with nervous eyes. Mine were filled with lust as my hands started to explore her body, running up her thighs and under her arms, across her rib cage, nearing her breasts. My face was right in front of hers, nose to nose.

"There's something I have to do."

"What?" she whispered.

I kissed her. I had to. Her lips were so inviting, warm and wet with water. They felt so good against mine. She opened her mouth and I fed her my tongue, pulling her whole body into mine, my hard cock grinding into her soft belly. My hands found her breasts and I cupped them, my thumbs running over her nipples. But then she broke the kiss, putting her hands on my shoulders to push me away.

"Wa-wait, Daddy. I can't do this."

"Baby, you can. I know I'm a bad father. I know it's not right, but I want you. You want me too, don't you, baby? You can admit in. Say it, baby. Tell your Daddy you want his cock."

"Daddy, I... I'm not ready. I've never done this stuff before."

"I'll teach you everything you need to know, baby. Trust me." I reached for her.

She shook her head. "This, it's just a lot. It's happening so fast. I, I can't think. I just can't." She jumped out of the shower, leaving me there with my dick bobbing in the air, water running off it.

"Fuck," I said to myself. Well, now I had really fucked up. I had put all my cards on the table, and she had folded. And all that stuff I said... How was I ever going to face her after saying all that?

I stayed under the water for a long time, prolonging my misery. My cock deflated at our failure. The water soon began to cool, and I knew it was time to get out.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and made my way into the living room. Allie was already in bed with her back turned toward me, the covers up to her neck. I picked my sweatpants up off the floor and returned to the bathroom to dress. She hadn't moved when I came back.

I turned off the light and climbed in bed, lying there in silence. It was a little early for sleep, but I guess we had nothing to say to each other. I lay awake for an hour, staring at the ceiling. Allie didn't move, didn't toss or turn. Neither did I. I wondered if she was sleeping. Fuck, I wish I could have taken the whole night back.

What was I going to do? I had just met my daughter and I had already ruined our relationship. I'd never felt so low.

"Daddy?" I heard Allie whisper as she turned around in bed. "Are you awake?"

"I'm awake," I said, staring at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I know you're probably disappointed in me."

"No, Allie. I'm the one who's sorry."

"It's just, just, I don't know how to do that stuff, and, like, I've never been good with boys."

"Allie, let's just pretend it didn't happen, okay?"

"I can't. I know it's my fault. I know I've been flirting with you and teasing you and touching you. Like when you painted my toes, I was deliberately rubbing your cock with my feet. I shouldn't have done that. Or even this morning. I watched you get dressed. That was wrong. And the whole shaving thing. I shouldn't have let that happen."

"Allie, it's okay. It's not your fault. I haven't been behaving like a father."

She sat up in bed. She was wearing my t-shirt again. "I want you to know, if you were my boyfriend or something, I would totally do anything with you, but you're my Daddy."

"Really?" I said, looking at her profile in the dark.

"Yeah, honestly. The truth is, I think you're really hot and sexy, and even though your, um, your cock is kind of big and scary, it really turns me on. It's so confusing for me, because you're my Daddy, but I'm really attracted to you, you know? Like, if we had met under different circumstances and I never knew you were my Daddy, I'd be all over you. Really."

I wasn't sure how to respond that, but it did make me feel a little better, but only a little, because her tone made it clear nothing could happen between us, and I admit I still wanted it to happen. "I, uh, I get it, Allie."

"No, you don't," she said, scooting closer. She moved my arm and hugged my side. "We just met a day ago, but I already love you, Daddy. I love having a father. I don't want to lose that. You're all the family I have left. Just you. If I lose you, I don't have anyone. I don't have a home or anyone to take care of me. I need you."

I sighed. Fuck, it made me feel even worse for pushing her for sex. Damn my libido. "I'm glad we found each other."

She nodded, her hair brushing my chest. "Can we fix this? Can we both work on being a good father and a good daughter?"

"All right, baby."

We were quiet thereafter. I soon fell asleep, dreaming of my daughter again. In my dreams, I fucked her in that shower, holding her up against the tile while my long hard cock slid in and out of her tight cunt. The dreams woke me up a few times in the night. Allie was beside me. Fuck, I wanted to touch her. How was I going to live with this girl in my home while wanting to fuck her ever waking minute? Maybe I couldn't.

I woke before the alarm and turned it off. I skipped the shower and moved through the dark apartment in silence. I didn't want to wake Allie, and I was still feeling too awkward to talk to her.

At work, I threw myself into the day's project, putting up drywall. I didn't feel much like chatting with anyone. My boss interrupted me though.

"David," he called

"Hey, boss," I said.

"About that door..."

"Yes. Tomorrow afternoon, right?"

"Actually, I don't have one. Thought I did."

"Ah, fuck," I mumbled, sighing. I leaned against the drywall. "All right. Thanks anyway."

He folded his arms. "Everything okay at home?"

"Yeah. Well, no. It's been... awkward lately. My daughter is living with me now, full time."

"That's a handful. I have two girls of my own, you know."

"She's definitely a handful."

"Is she giving you grief?"

"Sort of. We had a difference of opinion."

He laughed. "Just one? I fight with my girls all the time."

I doubted his fights had anything to do with trying to fuck his daughters. "Yeah, kids, right?"

"You want to know the secret to dealing with teenage girls?"

"Oh, this should be good," I said, putting my hands in my pockets.

"You have to let them know you're the man of the house. Your word is law."

"And that works for you?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Let me explain," he said. "First, what was it you two fought about?"

"Well, I, uh, wanted her to do something, and she didn't want to do it."

"Chores, huh? Good example. Here's what you say to her. You say, princess, you have two choices. Either you do your chores, or you say goodbye to your phone, your friends, your free time, and every red cent I give you."

"Hmm, my daughter doesn't have her own phone, and she doesn't have many friends, and she's not exactly spending a lot of money."

"Ah, level two problem child, eh? Okay, better yet, you say, princess, you disobey me again, and you're going to live with your grandmother. I threw that one at my daughter a month back. Do you think a girl her age wants to be uprooted from her home, her school, her life? No way. She'll do what you tell her after that."

My eyes shifted. "That's not exactly playing fair, is it?"

"Fathers don't play fair. We do what we have to do for the good of our little girls. You see at that age, daughters don't know what's best for them. Fathers do. She may not like it. She may kick and scream and cry, but when it's all over, she'll have a smile on her face. And it's your job to put it there."

I thought about it for a moment. "Maybe you're right."

"Of course, I'm right! That's why I'm the boss. All right, back to work."

I worked late that day. Partly because I needed the money, but the bigger part was that I was thinking long and hard about how I was going to deal with Allie. We couldn't live together like we were now, not as a normal father and daughter. I knew I couldn't settle into it a life like that. I was going to have to give her a choice.

Before I even opened the lock on the apartment door, Allie yanked the door open. "Daddy! You're home."

She stepped out to hug me tight and give me a kiss on the cheek. She was once again wearing those cut-off shorts and her pink "Daddy's Girl" t-shirt. She was barefoot, her toes still orange from when I painted them. Yeah, I could never have lived with her like this.

I patted her back. "Yup, I'm home. May I come in?"

"Oh!" she said, giggling and letting me go. She stepped back into the apartment and I followed her. "I was worried about you. I was watching the window for the bus. Why are you home so late?"

"I had to work." I closed the door.

"I didn't hear you leave this morning. I wish you had woken me up and said goodbye."

"I think we both needed some time," I said.

She bit her lip as she leaned against the kitchen counter. "Yeah, I guess. I meant everything I said last night though. I want to work on being a good daughter."

"Good," I said. "I have some ideas about that."

"Oh?"

"We'll get to it. What are you cooking over there?"

"Oh!" she said, lifting the lid off a pot. "I made soup. It has some chicken in it too. It's sort of like a creamy chicken noodle soup or something."

"Or something?"

"It's good. You'll see. Have a seat."

Allie set the table. I took a seat, pulling off my boots and sliding them aside.

"It's a little overdone," she said as she poured the soup into bowls. "I expected you home earlier." She served the soup and then sat across from me. "Dig in."

I dug in. "Not bad," I lied.

"Thanks," she said she ate her soup. "How was your day?"

"Busy," I said. "I had a lot of time to think though."

"About what?"

"About our living situation," I said as I swallowed another mouthful of awful soup.

She gulped. "Um, okay. Do we need to talk?"

"Yeah, we do."

"All right," she said, putting her spoon down.

"We can finish dinner first," I said, sipping the soup.

"Kind of just lost my appetite," she said.

I put my spoon down. My foot was about to follow it. "Princess, I'm not cut out to be a father. That's become clear to me over the last couple of days."

"What does that mean?" she said, staring at me with big eyes.

"It means you have a choice. My mother is getting older. She lives alone, and I think she would love it if you went to stay with---"

"No!" Allie cried. "You're sending me away? No, Daddy, you can't do that!"

"Allie, I really think it's for the best."

"Why? What did I do wrong?" she said.

"You didn't do anything wrong. I'm just uncomfortable around you."

"Why?"

"We talked about why last night."

"Daddy, please don't send me away. You can't do this."

"I'll still visit you. It's only a few hours away, and---"

"No, please," Allie said, getting up from her chair and coming around the table. She got on her knees next to me, grabbing my hand. "Daddy, please. Don't send me away."

"I really think you'd be happier, Allie," I said, looking down at her.

"What's my other choice?" she said. "You said I had a choice. What is it?"

I looked into her eyes. "I told you, I'm not cut out for this. If you continue to live with me, I'm not going to behave like a father. I'm going to behave like a man."

She broke eye contact. "What does that mean?"

"It means you should go live with your grandmother," I said. "You're not ready to live with me."

She hung her head. I let the silence descend. She was quiet for a long minute. I had no idea what she would choose. But I knew what I wanted to hear.

"I want to stay," she said, looking up. "I'll do it, Daddy. I'll do it."

"Allie, I don't think you understand what you're agreeing to."

"I do," she said. "I know what you want. You can have it. Just don't send me away, please."

I stared at her. "I didn't think you'd want this."

She gulped. "I don't want it, but I see now how much you need it. So if this is what you need, I'll give it to you, because I need you in my life. I'll do whatever you tell me to do. You can have anything."

I turned my chair so I was facing her. She crawled between my legs, her hands on my knees. I reached for her cheek, brushing the hair out of her face and behind her ear.

"Anything?"

She bit her lip and nodded. "Yes, Daddy, anything."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded again. "Yes, Daddy. Just... be gentle with me, please."

"I'll always be gentle with you, princess," I said.

She hugged me around my waist. I could feel her body trembling. It excited me.

"When, um, do you want to do it?" she asked softly.

"I need to shower first," I said. "I'm sweaty. Why don't you join me?"

She looked up at me. "Me? Okay."

She stood up and turned toward the bathroom but I grabbed her hand. "Wait."

"Huh?"

"We won't need our clothes in the shower, will we?"

"No."

I let her hand go. "Why don't you take them off?"

She looked down at herself. "Right here?"

"Oh, yes," I said, watching her.

"Um, all right." She grabbed the bottom of her shirt.

"Wait, wait," I said. "I think you can do better than that. Would you do something for me?"

"Um, sure. I said I'd do anything for you."

"That's a good girl. Undress slowly. Dance for me."

"I've never done that before," she said.

"You'll be saying that a lot tonight."

"Oh," she whispered. "There's no music."

"Turn on the clock radio."

"Okay," she said. She went to the small alarm clock and turned on the radio. The music began. I sat back in my chair, watching her.

She stood nervously in front of me, meeting my eyes. I gave her an encouraging smile and then her hips began to sway. Her little orange toes gripped the hardwood floors as her legs moved to the music. Her arms spread open and then her hands wrapped around her own body, running down her sides.

"Am I doing okay?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, watching her sway. "You're a sexy girl, Allie. Don't be shy. Have fun."

She seemed comforted by my encouragement and started to wiggle her hips. Her hands ran along her midriff, lifting up her t-shirt so I could see more of her skin. She turned around and backed up toward me, standing between my legs as her ass moved from side to side. Fuck, I wanted to touch her. That sort of thing was normally off limits during a dance, but this girl wasn't a stripper; this was my daughter. My hands came out and touched her thighs. She squeaked and turned around.

"Ah. You scared me."

"Keep dancing," I said.

She started dancing again, stepping in place, facing me. My hands rested on each of her thighs, just below her cut offs. She raised her arms high above her head. I moved my leg back and then slid it between her legs. She looked down, widening her stance. I gently tugged on her thighs and she lost her balance.

"Oh!" she said as she fell down, grabbing my shoulders, straddling my knee. "I fell."

"My fault." I lifted up my knee, grinding it between her legs.

She lost her breath. "Okay, um, should I keep dancing?"

"Yes, as close to me as possible."

She looked nervous, but she got the message. She began shimmying back and forth along my leg, grinding her little cunt against my thigh and into my knee. Her hands were on my shoulders, keeping her balance. I watched her eyes. They were fluttering and her breath was heavy.

"Take this off now, baby," I said, lifting her shirt. She took her hands off my shoulders to grab the bottom of her shirt. It came up over her head and she tossed it aside. Her bra was in my way. She stood up, turned all the way around, and then came back down, straddling my leg again, sitting down on my knee. She pulled her hair over her shoulder and glanced back at me.

"Unhook me, Daddy?"

I didn't need to be asked twice. I unhooked her bra. She leaned back in my lap, her back against my chest, her head on my shoulder. I looked down as she pulled her bra away, revealing her perky breasts and dark areolas. My hands were on her waist, running up her sides to her breasts, but before I could cup them, she stood up. She pushed my legs apart again and stepped between them, shaking her ass in my face.

I heard the sound of her zipper and watched as her thumbs pushed into her jean shorts. She was wearing the red lacy panties today. She shook her hips as she started to push the shorts down, but she stopped halfway down her thighs.

"Will you help the rest of the way?" she asked.

I smirked. "You're getting into this, aren't you?"

She looked back at me. "I want to do my best for you, Daddy. I want to make you proud."