My Stray Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rammed my cock in and out of her repeatedly as my orgasm built. She was muffling and moaning into my mouth. I groaned into hers as my balls tightened and my cock erupted. I spewed hot semen deep into her belly. She whimpered, but I kept plowing her delicate cunt, using her tight hole to milk my long fat shaft.

"Fuck," I said as I slowed. I could feel my cock throbbing inside her warm pussy, emptying the last of my seed. I sat up, looking down at my shaft stuck in her. "Oh, fuck, that felt good."

"Daddy, you came in me," she said, her big eyes full of worry. "What's going to happen?"

"We'll figure it out. Trust me, baby."

"Yes, Daddy," she said. "Um, can you take your cock out of me now? I'm really sore."

"Oh, yeah..." I pulled my long, fat cock out of her. Cum trailed behind, dripping from her hole and coating my cock. I sighed as I fell down beside her, my heavy cock lying on my belly.

Allie gently touched her pussy, cringing. "Ow, Daddy, you really fucked me hard."

"Get used to it, princess," I said with a smirk. "Next time, I'm going to fuck you harder and rougher."

She looked over at me. "You are? Is it going to be a lot harder and rougher?"

I reached over and pulled her into my arms. I gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Yes, a lot. House rules."

She smiled at me and then kissed my cheek. "Yes, Daddy."