My Stray Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can explain!" we both said.

"Huh?" she said. "I mean, I was going to say that."

I rubbed my forehead. "This is awkward."

"What are you doing home?" she blurted out.

"I work from 7 to 4 everyday."

"But yesterday you said you just got off work, and it was 6:30."

"I worked overtime yesterday."

"Oh," she said, looking down. "I, I'm really sorry. I, I..."

"No, it's okay, I'm sorry. Look about the porn..."

She glanced up. "It was already in the DVD player. I found it by accident," she said.

"I know, I forgot about it."

"This is like the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me," she said, covering her face.

"It's more embarrassing for me. About the, uh, Daddy daughter theme..."

She gulped. "Yeah?"

"Look, I'm not, like... I mean, I'm not into that or anything."

"Huh?"

"Well, obviously I was watching it, but I'm not a pervert who, you know, wants to... you know?"

"Oh. Oh, I know. I mean, no, I get it. Me either. They're just actors. They're not related, like us."

"Yeah, exactly!" I said. "I'd never try something with you."

"I, I know, Daddy," she said. "I'm just so embarrassed you caught me like that."

"It's okay," I assured her. "I didn't see anything. And hey, we're human, we have needs. I've watched porn before. No reason to be embarrassed. I just don't want you to think I'm a pervert for watching that stuff."

"You mean the stuff I was watching?"

"Uh..." I laughed nervously. "Okay, how about we pretend this never happened?"

"Yes! That's a great idea," she said and cleared her throat. "Oh, hi, Daddy, you're home early."

I cleared my throat. "Yeah, hi. How was your day?"

"Good!" she said. "Look, I cleaned up."

I looked around, coming around the sofa. I glanced at the cushion. There were wet drops on it. She quickly grabbed the cushion and flipped it upside down.

"We're pretending you didn't see that."

"See what?" I said, looking around. "It looks great. Really, you put everything away, straightened up, trash is gone. You really worked hard, huh?"

"Yup," she said with a smile. "I wanted to earn the money you gave me. And look!" she said, pointing at her breasts. Oh, wait, she was probably pointing at her shirt. "New shirt."

The shirt said "Daddy's Girl."

"I got these too," she said, pointing at her pussy, er, her shorts. The jean cutoffs only came down to her crotch, straight across, with frayed ends. I could see the pockets hanging out of them. Her long bare legs and bare feet were fully on display. It made me wish I'd come farther into the room when I came home. I could have seen her naked... Fuck.

"That's great. I'm glad you have more clothes," I said.

"I got some other stuff too. Want to see?"

"Of course," I said.

"Okay, sit, I'll model for you."

I sat on the sofa, right where she had been playing with herself moments ago. I wish she hadn't flipped the cushion.

She ran off and came back a moment later. This time she was wearing a plaid skirt and a white buttoned shirt. "Ta-da." She said, holding her arms apart. "I got this in case I get any job interviews. Do I look pretty?"

"Of course you do. You look very professional and cute."

"Really?" she said with a bright smile. "You'd hire me?"

"I'd make you my business partner," I said. "Anything else?"

"Not really, except for the panties. I bought two new pairs."

"Oh," I said with a swallow. "Can I see?"

"You, you want to see those?'

"I figure I'll see them eventually, right? You sleep in your panties. I was just curious, but you don't have to."

"Oh, um, no, yeah, I'll show you."

I expected her to run off, but instead, she took the zipper at the hip of her skirt and drew it down. My eyes widened as the skirt went slack and fell at her feet. She lifted the white shirt so I could see her panties. They were bright red, with lace along the edges.

"Wow," I said.

She was blushing again, her face as red as her panties. "I got these because I think they're cute, and I don't know, wearing them makes me feel pretty."

"You are pretty," I told her.

"Really?" she asked.

"Allie, of course you are. You're gorgeous."

"Aw, you're just saying that because you have to. Daddies have to flatter their little girls," she said.

"You make it easy," I said. "So that's it? Did you say there was another pair?

"Oh, yeah, one more. Hold on."

This time, she ran off and then came back a few moments later, but she was holding her shirt down this time, blocking my view.

"Um, I may not be able to show you these after all."

"Why?"

"They're kind of sheerer than I realized, like, a lot more."

I chuckled. "I'm sure they're fine. Remember I'm going to see them anyway when you go to sleep tonight."

"Um, okay, it's just... you might be able to see a little bit of pubic hair," she said awkwardly.

I couldn't help but smirk. "Baby, you saw mine earlier, and a lot more. It's fine. It might make me feel less embarrassed."

"Okay," she said. She slowly lifted the shirt. The panties were white, also with lace, but the front was a sheer mesh. I could easily see the dark pubic hair beyond. Her bikini line had a few hairs curling around the edges as well.

"See?" she said.

"Oh, yes," I said. My cock was stirring in my pants. Fuck, this was making me hard.

"I, I normally don't let my pubic hair get this long, but it's hard to cut it when you're living at a friend's house."

"You normally cut it?"

"Yeah, I like it better when it's shaved. Oh my god, I can't believe I'm talking about my pubic hair with my Daddy."

I chuckled. "It's fine. You saw mine this morning. Now I've seen yours. No big deal."

She dropped the shirt, blocking my view. "Anyway, that's all the stuff I got."

"Are those panties lace as well?" I asked.

"Yup, I like how lace feels and looks. It's so sexy."

"It is," I said. I was about to ask to feel them, but I never had the chance. She pulled up her skirt and zipped it.

"Anyway, that's my wardrobe so far."

"I love it," I said.

"Oh, wait, I got one more thing!" she said before running off. She came back a moment later with a small bottle of nail polish. It was bright orange. "I got clearance nail polish, only a dollar."

I laughed. "That's a necessity, huh?"

"Oh, yes," she said, sitting down on the sofa. She brought her heels up to the edge of the cushion and put her hands down next to her toes, snowing her nails. "See? The pink is all broken and chipped. I haven't been able to do them in ages."

"This will make you feel pretty, huh?" I said.

"Definitely," she said. "A girl needs nice nail polish on her fingers and toes. I don't like to paint my toes though."

"You don't?" I said in confusion.

"Oh, no, I mean I do, but I don't like to do it myself. Mom used to paint mine, and I'd paint hers. It's easier when someone else does it."

"Do you want me to do it?" I offered.

"Oh, you don't have to."

"It might be fun. I don't mind."

"Really?" she said. "Have you ever done it before?"

"No, but it can't be that hard."

She giggled. "You'd be surprised. Okay, it might be fun to let you try. First, watch me."

She took the bottle and shook it up; then she unscrewed the cap. "Hold," she told me.

I held the bottle and she withdrew the wand, slowly painting her left thumb. "You got to be careful with the edges, see?"

"Right," I said.

"Slow strokes too," she said.

"Slow strokes?"

"Very slow. You got to coat it evenly, Daddy."

I watched her slowly paint her next nail, the index finger. "Then you have to blow," she said, blowing on her thumb and index finger. She painted her middle finger next. "Want to blow?"

"Of course," I said.

She offered me her hand. I took it in mine, brought it to my mouth, and blew gentle warm air on her middle finger.

She giggled. "That tickles."

"That was my first blowjob," I said.

She laughed loudly. "Oh my god, Daddy, that's so gross."

I chuckled. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. I have a filthy mind."

"I've noticed." She painted her next finger and then blew on it. She winked at me. "Not my first blow job."

"Really?" I said, raising an eyebrow, but a surge of anger shot up behind it.

She giggled. "I was talking about blowing on my nails. You really are a pervert, aren't you?"

I laughed. "Sorry, I'm not a very good father so far, huh?"

"You're done fine," she said, painting her pinkie. She offered it to me. "Blow job please."

I smirked and blew on her pinkie.

She grinned. "Maybe you'd like to paint your nails too. I could give you a blow job next."

I let out a loud laugh. "Wow, and I'm the dirty one?"

She giggled. "I'm still talking about nails, pervo. I'm not the one with Daddy-daughter porn."

I slapped my forehead. "Geez!"

She laughed hysterically. "Just teasing."

"I know you are, after I caught you jilling off to it."

She gasped. "Daddy!"

"Just teasing," I mocked.

"Oh, I'm never giving you a blow job now," she said.

"We're still talking about nails, right?"

She giggled. "You just watch and learn, because if you mess up my toes, you're going to have to do them all over again, and I didn't have enough money to buy nail polish remover." She dipped the wand in the polish and then started on her right hand. We took turns blowing. Then she handed me the wand. "Ready?"

"As ready as I can be," I said.

She leaned back on the sofa, lifting up her feet. They came down in my lap, right on top of my cock.

"Um..." I knew she felt my thick shaft under her instep. She moved her foot off to the side, parting her legs. The skirt was slipping to her waist. I could see her white sheer panties, as well as the shadow of her pubic hair.

"Here I go," I said, dipping the wand and drawing it out. She sat up to hold the bottle, her knees spreading. I glanced up. The skirt was all but gone, the view of her panties open to me. I could feel my cock starting to harden.

I focused on my work, painting her big toenail first. She leaned in closer to watch, and her legs spread wider. Her other foot moved, and I felt the tips of her toes touch my hard cock under my jeans. She didn't move it this time. We both just watched as I painted her big toe.

"How'd I do?" I asked.

"You got to blow on it."

I lifted her foot up to my mouth and blew. Her legs were so open now. I could see everything, even the outline of her puffy pussy lips, the groove where her slit split apart, and the little bulge that was certainly her clit.

"Daddy, that tickles," she said, her toes wiggling. I felt her other foot wiggle too, her toes grinding into my shaft. "You did a really good. Now, nine more just like it."

I lowered her foot down and painted the next two nails, then once again lifted her foot to my mouth to blow. She leaned back, resting her head on the arm of the sofa, her legs still wide open as she watched me. She wiggled her toes again, both sets, and my cock tingled under them.

"You're blowing too long," she said. "It's tickling."

I put her foot down and painted the next two. I lifted once more and blew. Her little toes clenched down on the air and on my cock. I exhaled and cleared my throat.

"D-Daddy, I think I can feel your, um, you know... thing?"

I was a little surprised. I didn't think she was going to say anything. "Well, you're digging your foot into it."

"It's my fault?" she said.

I put her foot down in my lap, right on top of my cock, and lifted up her other foot. "Don't squirm so much."

I painted her big toe on her other foot and then took a glance up at her as I began to blow. My eyes took in a moment to stare at her panties, and she once again wiggled her little toes.

"Daddy..."

"You told me to dry them," I said. I started on her next two toes.

She was scarlet. "You know, Daddy, until this morning, I'd never seen a man's cock before."

My brush work went askew as my head jerked. "What?"

She nodded in embarrassment. "Just thought I should tell you, that was my first cock experience."

"Not counting porno, I take it?" My heart thumped. She really was a virgin. I wanted her more than ever.

"Yes, not counting porno."

I went back to panting. "Sorry. I didn't know. I assumed you weren't a virgin."

"Why?" she asked and then wiggled as I blew on her toes, once again digging her toes against my cock.

I smirked at her. "You seemed so comfortable around me."

"You're my Daddy. I'm supposed to feel comfortable around you."

"Even when I'm naked?"

She bit her lip. "Well, it was kind of a shock."

I started on the last two nails. "I'm sure."

"How did your cock get out of your shorts this morning?" she asked.

I kept working, avoiding eye contact. "Must have slipped out in the middle of the night."

"Did you take it out?" she asked. "Were you playing with it while I was sleeping?"

I stopped painting and looked at her. "Why would you think that?"

She seemed to shrug. "Just curious. I mean, it's pretty obvious you masturbate. I saw cum on the sheets."

This time I blushed. I returned my attention to her last toe, painting it. "Sorry, I wasn't expecting company. But I'd never do that with you in bed with me."

I lifted her foot and blew, and once again she clamped her toes shut and pinched my cock with her other foot.

"I would," she said.

"Excuse me?"

"I would. If I thought you were sleeping, I'd definitely play with myself. So fair warning, if you wake up in the middle of the night and hear me moaning, that's probably what I'm doing, so don't look under the covers."

I put her foot down, resting it next to the other, both on top my cock. "I guess you really are comfortable with me."

"I am, and I'm not stupid. I know your cock is hard. I can feel it."

"Then why are your feet still there?"

She raised her eyebrows and moved her feet, sitting up and admiring the job I did. "Very nice, Daddy. Well, if you ever need to jerk off while I'm asleep, you can. "

I gulped. How had our conversation come to this?

She leaned over and stretched her neck to kiss my cheek. "Thanks for the blow job."

"Allie..."

"Only teasing. But seriously, I'm going to be living here now. It's not like I can expect you to never jerk off again just because I'm around, so if I'm asleep, go for it. Or if you're in the shower, do it there."

"Thanks, Allie. I'll figure it out."

"Speaking of a shower," she said, sitting back, "you could use one. You smell like sweat."

I climbed up. "Good idea."

"Bulge alert!" she said with a giggle.

I turned away and headed to the bathroom. I undressed with my back to the doorframe, not that it mattered. She'd seen my cock already. Maybe I just didn't want to give her the satisfaction of seeing how hard she made me.

Under the hot water, I felt annoyed with her. She had deliberately played with my cock, touched it with her toes, made it hard. Why? Just so she could tease me? I was the perverted one in the family, not her. Then again, what if she was thinking the same things I was? What if she wanted me to fuck her?

I rubbed my face then winced as I stepped on a plastic razor. I picked up and put it on the edge of the tub. Hm, my razor. I wondered what she had used it for. I knew it wasn't for her pussy. Damn that pussy of hers, I wanted it.

I reached down for my cock and took the base in my hand. I gave it a squeeze. It started to get hard again. I hadn't cum in a while. I gave my shaft a long stroke. I told myself it was all right to think of Allie now. After all, she had said it was okay to jerk off in the shower. She probably knew I was doing it.

"Hey, Daddy?" I heard her call from outside.

"Huh?" I said, taking my hand off my cock. "Yeah?"

"I forgot to ask, what do you want for dinner? You don't have a lot in the fridge."

"I don't know. Whatever you can find is fine."

"Okay."

I heard her leave. Fuck, I needed that new door. I leaned back against the cold tile. I was just going to focus on jerking off, relieve all this built up tension. I wrapped my hand around my cock once more, the warm water running down my body as I began stroking it back and forth.

I let my mind wander back to my daughter, to those sheer panties, to her black pubic hair. I wanted to see her pussy, see her lips open up, slide my tongue inside her, taste her, and then fuck her. I gave my cock a hard tug. Yes, I wanted to push this long fat cock right inside her, make her squeal. I wanted her virginity.

"Daddy?"

"Huh?!" I said. "What?"

"I found some pasta. Is that okay?"

"Yes, it's fine!"

"Geez, what's your problem?"

"Nothing, I'm just finishing up."

"Are you jerking off in there?"

"No!"

"Oh, I get it. You were jerking off and I interrupted you?"

"No!"

"It's okay," she said. "I'll let you finish."

"I wasn't doing that," I said angrily.

"Surrre," she said as she left.

"Fuck," I muttered. I stopped jerking off and turned off the water. I opened the shower curtain, but my towel was gone again. "Allie, my towel is gone again!"

She appeared in the doorway, holding it. "Oh, I have--ah!"

"Fuck, Allie!" I growled, pulling the shower curtain closed.

"Geez, Daddy! Can you stop showing me your cock for ten minutes please?" she said on the other side of the curtain.

"I didn't know you were coming in!"

"You just called me!"

"Look, just, where is my towel?"

"I put it on the sink."

"Are you gone?"

"Yes, I'm gone."

I opened the curtain. She was gone. I stepped out of the tub and used the towel to quickly dry myself and wrap it around my waist. "I need more towels," I muttered to myself.

Out in the living room, I saw Allie busy in the kitchen. I went through my drawers to find my sweatpants. Once I had them, I went back into the bathroom and slid them on, no underwear, no shirt. If I was going to have to sleep in these, the less layers the better.

"All clean?" my daughter asked me as I took a seat at the small table off the kitchen.

"Yes, thanks," I said.

She looked me up and down, sitting there in just my sweatpants. "That's all you're wearing?"

"Yeah. Should I put on something else?"

"No, you're fine."

"It's hot, but I can put on a shirt if you want."

"I said it's fine. It's okay if I run around topless too, right?'

I stared at her and she giggled.

"Just teasing, Daddy."

"Right. By the way, I should have the door in a few days."

"Good, I've seen more cock in the last 24 hours than I have in my whole life."

I put a hand over my face. "Allie, I'm sorry. I can't even tell you how embarrassed I am about that."

"Which time?" she said, smirking at me.

"All of the times."

"It's okay, Daddy," she said, coming over to the table and leaning in to kiss my cheek. "We're living together now, so we might see a few things we shouldn't. Let's just laugh it off and move on, okay?"

I took a deep breath. "Okay."

"Ready for pasta?" she said.

"Sure."

It was pretty clear Allie didn't have a strong cooking background, but we sat at the small table and ate our pasta together anyway. It did the job.

"How is it?" she asked.

"Really good," I lied.

"Great," she said, slurping up a piece of spaghetti. "So how was it?"

"I just said it was really good."

She grinned as she pulled her fork from her mouth. "I meant your shower."

"... It was fine."

"All relaxed now?"

"I didn't do that, Allie."

"What?" she said. "Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"Why not?'

"Allie, do you really want to talk to your father about his sex life?"

She raised an eyebrow. "I'm not sure jerking off in the shower constitutes a sex life."

"Neither does jilling off to your father's porn stash."

She giggled and covered her mouth. "I was just asking because I want you to be comfortable tonight. And I don't want you poking my eye out with that thing while I'm asleep."

I sighed. "Are you serious?"