Naked at Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex!" Mrs. Anderson scolded her husband. That was perhaps going too far. Her concern wasn't that he was commenting on her breasts in front of the children, it just wasn't considerate to say something like that when his daughter was showing off her own. Alex could often be so dense and insensitive. She remembered how upset Mary was after the ballet recital. Well, he's now apparently denigrated his own daughter's breast development. That can't be good.

Mary scowled. Mother's were bigger. She knew that. And, she did wish that hers were bigger, but she didn't really appreciate father publicly pointing it out. She had though considered getting them enlarged, but had never mentioned it because she knew darned well that daddy would never pay for that. But, perhaps now was a good time to bring it up. "You know, father," she said, "I can get them enlarged. It's really not very expensive."

Mr. Anderson felt hoisted on his own petard. "Pumpkin, we can talk about that later. Now is not a good time."

Funny how it never seems to her father to be a good time to talk about money. Frankly, this seemed like an obviously very good time. "But, don't you think they're a bit small, daddy?" She even thrust them out a bit so her father could get a better appreciation, a better understanding.

Mr. Anderson, though, would not be so easily cajoled and maneuvered into such a major expense. Plus, he was feeling rather uncomfortable about all this. It was the participants in The Program that were supposed to feel uncomfortable and awkward, not the audience. The fact that her daughter was now so openly thrusting her boobies at him was really quite disconcerting. "I think they are very wonderful the way they are," he asserted and, trying to change the subject, "we still need to see the rest of you, young lady."

For a brief moment there Mary had felt that she had gained the upper hand, that it was her father who was feeling uncomfortable about this, feeling defensive. But, with that reminder and redirection she wilted back into a self-conscious insecurity over the reality of the situation. "Yes, daddy," she quietly, glumly, replied, and reluctantly removed her hand from her cunnie.

"Mary," Mrs. Anderson gasped.

Jeff removed his hand from beneath the table, as he knew if he continued he would most certainly cum in his pants. Neither Jeff nor Mr. Anderson could stop themselves from openly staring.

Mary had perhaps one of the most purest and precious slits either of them had ever seen. It was in fact just that: just a little white mound of soft v-shaped flesh rising up from between her thighs, cut down the middle by a short, delicate crevice. Its simplicity was perhaps what was most enticing, appealing, and erotic. The only hair was a narrow strip that was closely cropped, seeming to point the way to her feminine furrow.

"Oh my goodness," her mother had to ask, "do you shave there, dear?"

"Yes, mother, all the girls do."

Mrs. Anderson didn't know how she felt about that. It just seemed so provocative, so revealing. "Well, if all the girls got a tattoo, would that mean you would get one too?"

Mary might have responded by indicating that she was in fact seriously considering a tattoo. A little butterfly on her lower back, perhaps. But, this was probably not the right time to discuss that.

Mrs. Anderson wasn't at all sure she approved of her daughter shaving, down there. But, she did have to admit, it was prettier than just letting the hair grow out in a thick, disheveled bush. She wondered how Alex felt about this. She turned to him to ask, but she could immediately tell by his eyes that he seemed to like it. She wasn't so sure how she felt about that either. She turned back to her daughter. "I just don't know, sweetie."

Mary rolled her eyes. Her mother disapproved of so many things. She was just so old-fashioned. As she usually did when her mother disapproved, Mary turned to her father and asked, "Daddy, what do you think? Don't you think it looks prettier this way?"

Well, he was certainly between a rock and a hard place or, more accurately, two delectably lovely soft places, his daughter's and his wife's. The fact was, considering his daughter's bald pussy, he definitely liked it shaven and really, really wouldn't mind if Donna tried this herself. His eyes were glued to his daughter's little cleft. It was really very adorable, and beguiling.

Any husband who is not psychotic though knows what dangerous ground one is treading when one makes a suggestion for how the wife might improve her physical attractiveness. He recalled when his wife got a new hairdo, in the more traditional location of doing so, and asked for his opinion. He had been honest in his response, and he sorely regretted that. He tried to express his support for his daughter without actually sounding like he had a preference. "Well, dear," he suggested, "if this is what the kids are doing these days, I don't see the harm."

"But, dear," Mrs. Anderson interjected, "it just makes her, well, so open and exposed."

It certainly did that, and Mr. Anderson had to wonder if that was the intention. It would also facilitate oral sex but his cheeks and brow blushed at the fact that he even had that thought about his own daughter's cute little cunnie. "Well," he shrugged, "the kids today, what are you going to do?"

Mary smiled appreciatively at her father. It wasn't the ringing endorsement that she was seeking but she was clearly going to win this battle with her mother. Plus, she could tell by her daddy's eyes that he did in fact like it. Girls are pretty good at reading that in a boy's eyes, but then she also felt a bit uncomfortable, realizing that her father was indeed ogling her shaved pussy.

There was a bit of awkward silence, soon broken by Mrs. Anderson standing up. "Well, let's get this table cleared. These dishes won't clean themselves." She looked over at her naked, shaved daughter, "C'mon Mary, you can take a few yourself."

Mary appreciated the fact that she would no longer be standing center stage, but it was rather awkward, and downright weird, to do the usual family routine of clearing the table and washing dishes with yourself being the only person naked. It might in fact be worse if Jeff and her father were naked as well, but it was still awfully odd and unsettling. It was like a nightmare coming true, that you suddenly found yourself without any clothes. It also added to the strangeness, the surreal quality of the experience, that nobody seemed to be noticing, nobody was commenting on it or even paying much attention as she gathered a couple of plates and glasses and took them into the kitchen. Still, it was nice not to be noticed for one's nakedness.

Mrs. Anderson was lost in her thoughts about the shaving. She in fact wondered if perhaps she should try it herself. She could tell that Alex really liked it, and it had been some time since she had tried something new, a new nightie, perfume, or hairstyle, something to spice up their bedroom play.

Alex and Jeff were hanging back. They were now purposely ignoring Mary in order to try to regain their composure or, more precisely, lose their erections. Minimally, they wanted the ladies to have their backs to them before they got up from the table.

Once the ladies were both walking into the kitchen the men got up, gathered some dishes, plates, and silverware, and followed them in, keeping their eyes averted from one another. Guys are generally respectful about that sort of thing. They both also tried to keep their eyes averted from the sight of Mary's naked, taut, and swaying derriere, but that really wasn't easy. It was just too enjoyable to ignore. They hadn't yet seen that particular attribute of her and they would both have to admit that her naked tush rivaled her face, breasts, and cunnie; well, maybe not her cunnie. But, Mary was a petite girl with a very cute little round perky bottom, and there wasn't a much better sight than a really fetching fanny sashaying along. Cocks began to swell again so they averted their eyes to what they were carrying.

But, they were tested each time they returned to the kitchen with a new load of glasses or dishes. Plus, it was so tempting to steal glances as they dried. It was quite striking how breasts can wiggle so much when they're free and open. Just the act of sponging a plate will cause all sorts of jello gyration. Mr. Anderson had the thought of asking his wife to someday do the dishes in the nude, perhaps at best wearing only an apron (Mary was complaining about getting little splashes on her titties). In any case, there would be something quite homey about his little woman doing dishes in the nude.

Mary was herself quite distracted throughout the dish washing. She couldn't help but wonder what was in store for her this evening, recalling what she and her friends had done with Jeff. Her heart fluttered at the thought of him having some friends over, and mother making her "play" with them as she had made Jeff play with her friends.

As they finished putting away the last few glasses, Mrs. Anderson asked, "Jeff, are you still planning on going out with your friends tonight?"

He had indeed been planning on going out. "No, no, I think I'll stay home this evening, with the family." Somehow it seemed that spending some quality time with his family was preferable to just some evening carousing about town with his friends, accomplishing little, doing really nothing, except perhaps getting into some sort of trouble.

"That's wonderful, Jeffrey," Mrs. Anderson responded, "I'm so glad!" It was really so striking how The Program was bringing the family together.

"Yes, well, Mary, I just got a new Kristin Chenoweth CD. You want to listen to it with me?" He really hadn't. He just knew Mary liked Chenoweth, perhaps for obvious reasons.

"Oh, that sounds wonderful," Mrs. Anderson said, "You really like Kristin Chenoweth, don't you, Mary."

"Yea, um...I suppose so," Mary replied in a rather indifferent, uncommitted manner. Mary knew that she had no real choice, and that it would be inevitable at some point in the evening for Jeff to extract revenge for what she and her friends had done to him. She was at least glad he was not suggesting that he invite some of his friends over for the evening.

She need not have worried about that though as Jeff had no intention of sharing his sister with his friends. He wasn't that kind of guy. He was much too respectful of his younger sister to do something like that.

This was precisely the sibling bonding that Mr. and Mrs. Anderson had been hoping for, although they would have preferred that their kids retire to discuss a scholarly text. It had been routine within the Anderson family when Mary and Jeff were younger for Alex and Donna to spend at least one evening in family reading. They would select something from the classics in literature or even something scholarly, like a biography or an historical text. Well, apparently all that effort had not paid off. Still, it was nice to see them wanting to spend time together. "Well, you kids can just run off. Father and I will finish up here."

Jeff had an impulse to put his arm around Mary's naked shoulder, in an endearing brotherly fashion, as they strolled to his room, but his better judgment restrained him. He did attempt to walk behind her, wanting to again admire the sight of that little taut tush. There is really something quite wonderful about how a woman's derriere sways and swings as she walks. It's almost as if it, she, is being intentionally flirtatious, trying to draw your eye's to her, and to her sexual anatomy in particular, by literally waving and wagging it before your eyes. Perhaps it's something left over from hunter-gatherer ancestry, an ingrained, instinctual way of trying to attract males within the pack, the tribe, the herd.

But, Mary would have none of that and she pushed Jeff out in front of her.

They didn't say much on their way to his room. Mary picked up her purse from the hall table. She didn't normally carry her purse around with her through the house, but she just felt such a strong need to have some article of clothing, even if it was just an accessory.

Jeff wondered if the purse would be a violation, but he didn't think so, as long as she didn't use it to hide herself. And, besides, the incongruity of her carrying her purse butt naked was rather cute.

He tried chatting about the new CD, but Mary didn't respond. She was wondering, worrying, about what might happen when she got to her brother's bedroom.

When they arrived he put in one of Chenoweth's older CDs.

"Hey, that's not the new one," Mary complained.

"Yea, yea, I know," he confessed. "That was just a ruse to get you up here."

Mary could feel her heart accelerating and her blood rising. "Yes, well, what is it that you want," as if she didn't know.

"Oh, I think you know. You girls had your fun with me the other day, and so I think it's now my turn to return the favor."

Mary folded her arms and glared at him, her purse dangling in front of her tummy, not appreciating perhaps that her folded arms served to lift and elevate her boobs, as if she was trying to intentionally show them off to him. "It seems to me that you had a good deal of fun yourself."

"Yea, I s'pose and, well, maybe you'll also have fun."

"Somehow I kind of doubt that," she confidently and defiantly responded.

"Well, that's neither here nor there. You know the rules of The Program. You have to pose for me, in any way I want."

She knew the rules, and he was right. "Let's just get on with it."

"Okay," he said, a big grin on his face. He felt like he was in a candy store for the very first time and really didn't know what to ask for first. "Let's see, well."

"C'mon, get on with it!" Mary demanded impatiently.

"Okay, okay, don't rush me. This is important. Let's see...." He studied her body, contemplating what he would have her do first. The fact that she was so impatient with the amount of time he was taking made him want to delay further. But, how long do you resist really good candy? "Okay, yes, first I want you to cup your hands beneath your breasts, like you're holding them up for me." He demonstrated for her, on himself, if perchance she didn't understand precisely what he meant.

"You're such a geek," Mary complained, but she did do it. She unfolding her arms, set her purse down on the floor, and cupped each breast in her hands, holding them up for Jeff, as if she was purposely displaying them for him.

He liked it. Jeff smiled appreciatively. She didn't really need to hold them up. They stood up so very well by themselves. But the pose wasn't so much about necessity as it was simply the presentation, the vision of his younger sister presenting her lovely little boobies to him. "Squeeze them together," he said, demonstrating again with his own hands on his imaginary breasts.

Mary rolled her eyes but did so, pushing her breasts together a bit to give her a greater sense of alluring cleavage, a tight, narrow, soft valley of flesh pillows between which he might want to drive his cock in and out.

"And," he added, "flick your nipples with your thumbs, get them all stiff and perky."

This was really rather embarrassing, but she knew she didn't have any choice. Complaining to her parents, even to her mother, wouldn't do any good. This was all within the rules of The Program. Plus, it still wasn't as much as she and her friends had made him do. It wasn't like he was telling her to masturbate in front of him. She adjusted her hands so that she could flick her nipples with her thumbs while still holding them up and squeezing them together. He nipples did indeed stiffen and poke out.

"Yes," Jeff observed, smiling broadly, as his was cock further stiffening as well. He reached down to adjust himself.

"Hey, cut that out," Mary complained. It seemed a little rude and disrespectful to play with his cock while she was naked in front of him.

"You saw me do a lot more than that the other day," ignoring her complaint for the sake of better positioning his erection within his slacks.

"Yea, well, that was when you were the participant. You're not supposed to do anything to yourself now."

She might be right about that. He wasn't as familiar with the rules as his sister, The Program being at Abberville rather than Templeton. Well, he was done anyway, having found more comfortable lodging within his boxers and slacks for his stiffened dick. It was time to move on to something else. "Okay, next, get down on your knees, in front of me."

Mary let go of her breasts to get into the position.

"No, no," he admonished her, "keeping showing them off."

She sighed deeply, inadvertently causing her breasts to fill and rise up. She grasped hold of them again.

"Actually," he said, "hold the left one but put the thumb of your right hand in your mouth, like you're all innocent and sweet and everything, and look real coy and shy at me."

Mary had for the most part just been scowling. Giving him a really seductive, flirtatious and coy expression wasn't too easy, but she did it, looking up into his eyes like a sweet little darling, sucking self-consciously on her thumb, while she kneels naked before him. The only advantage to this pose, for her, was that her thighs were now closed. He couldn't see her slit anymore.

'Yea, this was good,' Jeff thought. He sorely wished he could take a picture, but he knew that was a clear violation. Plus, digital photos like this often wind up on the internet, and he really wouldn't want that to happen to Mary. He wouldn't do it himself, but all he would have to do was to loan his cell phone to someone and they might discover the picture buried within a file. But, it really was a wonderful Kodak moment.

"Okay," he said, a bit breathlessly, "clasp your hands behind your head and spread open your knees, your thighs."

Well, so much for being able to hide herself.

Jeff so much wanted to grab hold of his cock now. This was a traditionally submissive pose. Clasping the hands behind one's head also raised up and presented the breasts more fully, plus doing so in a manner that expressed their open availability, that her hands were held back and would not attempt to interfere with any potential interest in touching them, fondling them, squeezing and pawing them, and Jeff certainly had considerable interest in doing that. Plus, her thighs were spread open now as well, revealing, displaying, her cunt in manner that was comparable in revelation and implication. In fact, with her thighs wide open, so was Mary's slit. It was no longer this innocent, simple, nondescript crack. One could now see moist inner lips, the fleshier, wet inner lips of Mary's cunt.

The implication and meaning of the position was apparent to Mary, and she could feel her heart beating. Nor did it help that her brother was standing before her with a very apparent erection in his pants. It was really only just inches from her eyes and he wasn't doing anything to hide or conceal it. Well, perhaps one consolation was that it was at least still in his pants.

"That's really, really very nice," Jeff observed, speaking rather softly, feeling a little humbled and even dumbstruck by the sight of his younger sister so submissively posed and presented. Frankly, any girl presenting herself this way would be quite erotic, particularly a girl as pretty and appealing as Mary and, more to the point, this was Mary. He would admit, as perhaps any normal, healthy young man would, of having occasional fantasies about his younger sister, and now she was kneeling before him, seeming to be submitting to his wants, his interests, his lust. He would not be able to last much longer without touching, handling, his cock.

Mary had never felt more openly exposed. Yet, strangely, she could also feel herself responding to it. She was no longer diddling her nipples but they were still sticking out stiff and perky. They did like showing off. Yes, it was her brother's cock that was bulging out his pants, but that was the cock that Sara and Patsy had enjoyed so much the other day, the cock that Sara had kept suggesting that she touch and fondle as well. She had not done so, but she certainly had thought about it. She could feel her thighs getting warm, her cunnie getting moist. Much as she would hate to admit it, she was becoming aroused. She sorely hoped that her brother would not notice.

123456...9