Naked at Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh daddy, daddy, daddy," Mary moaned, feeling her body shuddering with the sweeping tides of her orgasm, her fluids running down her thighs, her father's cum raining and splashing all over her face.

It was a difficult choice for Jeff and Mr. Anderson: which face to watch the most. They naturally focused most intently on the face of their partner, but they were both a sight to behold. Mrs. Anderson's very pretty motherly face being doused with the cum of her son, or Mary's more adorable, innocent face being drenched with the cum of her father.

And, both ladies enjoyed it immensely, not doing anything to try to avoid or minimize the damage. Mrs. Anderson in fact felt her body become swept away climactically with the splashes of her son's hot, sticky, slimy cum gushing and splashing against her lips, cheeks, and even eyes with considerable force. "Oh, Jeff," she moaned in ecstatic euphoria, her body suddenly shivering and quivering with her orgasm, "such a good, good boy."

Mr. Anderson did his best to avoid his daughter's eyes. He didn't want to push this too far, asking his daughter to take on too much, at least not the first time he came on her face. Mary though was clearly a trooper, and he could see by the delighted and contented look on her face that she was enjoying the receiving of her daddy's cum, which was fortunate as he had quite a bit of stuff to deliver, despite cumming once already that evening.

"Daddy, gracious me," Mary gasped, and giggled. It wasn't that she was complaining. She was frankly pleased. It was just that she hadn't expected him to squirt so much again so soon. Apparently her daddy's balls were indeed really very large.

When the two men were finished they paused to admire the sight, as well as to catch their breaths. It was quite a sight indeed. Mother and daughter holding hands, their breasts heaving with passion, their bodies still quivering and twitching, their cunts wet and swollen, their faces doused with globs, ropes, and splashes of cum, now starting to drip off their cheeks and chins.

Mr. Anderson felt that his daughter never looked prettier, and Jeff never felt more closer to his mother than he did now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed it! If you have any suggestions for future episodes I would be most happy to hear them. And, if you took the time to read this (and enjoyed it), please do take the extra time to cast a vote, as that really is quite reinforcing.

1...456789