Naked at Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never did miss an episode of Charmed and if she did so now her father would be terribly, terribly suspicious. "Coming daddy!"

She and Jeff smiled at each other at that response. Jeff felt that he should probably help clean off his sister. If it had been a girlfriend he would certainly have done so. But, now that he had cum, the doubts and insecurities leaked back into his mind. Was it wrong to help clean cum off your sister? Certainly if it was your own cum it wouldn't be, or shouldn't be, but then perhaps he really shouldn't have squirted it there in the first place.

When Mary felt she was all cleaned off she grabbed her purse and turned to leave, but Jeff stopped her.

"Wait," he said and, with some ambivalence and awkwardness, wiped a glob that was hanging off the bottom of her left tit. She hadn't seen that one.

Mary found it a bit awkward for Jeff to be touching her there, wiping off some cum from there. But, it was obviously quite helpful, and considerate. She gave him a little peck on the cheek in appreciation and dashed from the room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mr. Anderson felt it was good that his daughter and son were apparently bonding together. He had to admit that The Program was really quite impressive in how it was bringing the family closer together. There was simply no way her daughter would have spent that much time in her brother's room last week, and she certainly would have been out well in time to watch Charmed. But, Mr. Anderson did want to spend some quality time himself with his daughter. He didn't want her to spend it entirely with her brother.

As Mary scampered down the stairs toward her father her titties were wiggling, bobbling, and jiggling in so many different ways and directions. Running down the stairs will do that to a girl's titties, and especially so when she is naked.

As her father watched her daughter's boobies so vigorously dancing he was reminded of another reason he wanted to spend some time with her, but then looked away, feeling a bit guilty about that.

As they proceeded down the hallway to the family room Mr. Anderson felt increasingly awkward. He would sometimes put his arm around his daughter's shoulders and he felt a very strong impulse to do so now, but also realized that this might just make her feel awkward, being herself naked. Frankly, he really hadn't been putting his arm around the shoulders of his daughter for sometime now, and perhaps the only reason that this desire had returned was the fact that she was naked. He looked forward to getting to the family room and ending this rather uncomfortable moment.

Mary wondered if her father could detect the aroma of Jeff's cum. She felt that she had cleaned herself off pretty darned good, but the effort had been rushed and Jeff had detected a missed spot just before she left. Perhaps there were others? Plus, you probably do need to take a shower or something to really be certain. She reached into her purse for her compact mirror. She did at least want to fix up her hair as best she could. Imagine if there was a splat of cum there! There didn't appear to be, as best she could see, but it was a bit tousled. She did her best to straighten it up. She even dabbed her face with some make-up powder, as she did look a bit flushed. She then had an inspiration. She reached into her purse for her perfume and gave herself a little spritz. That would effectively hide any aroma of boy.

As they arrived at the family room Mr. Anderson noticed her daughter giving herself a brief spray of perfume. That was odd. Very pleasant, though. There is really nothing more pleasant to the nose than fresh perfume. But, he normally would only notice her doing that right before she left on date. Certainly not right before watching television with him. It was difficult to ignore the implications of such a gesture, particularly when she's naked. He could feel his cock swelling in his pants as his nostrils breathed in deeply her lovely scent. He did though keep his eyes averted from her wiggling boobs as they entered the family room.

Mary asked, "Where's mother?" It should not have been surprising that she wasn't there. Mrs. Anderson didn't really like Charmed. She was probably in her sewing room, darning socks or something. Her mother was so old-fashioned.

"Mother's in her sewing room, darning some socks, I suppose," her father replied.

Mary took her usual seat on the couch, facing the television. Father's usual seat was a nice, big easy chair, a bit askew to the television, allowing him to view it, if he wished, plus an angle somewhat toward the couch, facilitating any conversation he might want to have with the kids, which they rarely entertained though when they were watching television. The angle was now particularly beneficial, as it allowed him to easily see, and enjoy, his daughter's naked body while pretending to watch television.

They did so for awhile; that is, pretend to be watching television. Mr. Anderson was struck by how his daughter's ripe young body seemed to glow in the light cast off from the TV. It was like she was on a movie screen herself, her body being splashed and dazzled with various lighting effects. He crossed his legs and surreptitiously adjusted his erection into a more comfortable position.

Mary also wasn't paying that much attention to the show. She had already seen this episode. Plus, she could feel her father's eyes scanning and ogling her body. It wasn't hard to notice. Don't guys realize that it's really quite easy to tell where they're looking? Growing up she had noticed her father noticing the growth of her breasts. That had been uncomfortable enough. It was tenfold more awkward with them being entirely naked and exposed.

She wanted so much to cover them up. It was like when you are worried about having an itch because you know you won't be able to scratch it, but then because you are worried about it you do get an itch and it's like ten times worse than normal, and keeps getting worse because your mind is so focused on it while desperately trying to ignore it. Well, her titties felt that way. They just seemed to be itching and tingling under the glow of the light from the television, and the lustful eyes of her father.

The silence in the room was really quite deafening, at least their silence. She had to break this awkward spell. "You know, daddy, I think Susie has fake tits."

Well, that did not reduce her father's self-consciousness. He quickly looked away, concentrating on the TV, but then noticing there as well the perky boobs of the show's character, Phoebe. Phoebe did really have awfully nice tits.

"Daddy?" Mary prompted him again. She knew that he knew that Susie had fake boobs. He had to know. Susie was another one of her friends and everyone had noticed that her breasts just suddenly became bigger, and Mary had noticed as well her father checking them out.

Mr. Anderson wasn't too sure what to say. Susie's breasts were rather nice to look at, but you hardly wanted to admit that to your daughter. Yet, he was quite uncomfortable lying to his daughter. "Susie is a very pretty girl," he admitted.

"You like her boobs, don't you, daddy," Mary teased. She would not normally tease her father this way, but she recalled how earlier, at least for a moment, she had managed to place her father on the defensive.

Mr. Anderson's face went red. He did indeed like them, but his daughter had not let him finish his thought. "Mary, the beauty of a woman is far deeper than the size of her breasts."

Mary scowled. That was such a cliche for a father to say. But, what do you say in response? "They don't have to be a lot bigger, daddy," speaking in reference to her own interest in getting a breast enlargement.

Alex was really finding this conversation to be quite uncomfortable. It would be uncomfortable even if his daughter's boobs were not exposed. It was certainly far worse when the focus of the conversation was pointing right at him, in all their jiggly, perky glory. "Mary," he said in his most stern and authoritative voice. "I am not going to speak about this further. There will be no more discussion. If you bring it up again.." He stopped. He wasn't too sure what his threat should be.

"What, daddy?" Mary asked, pushing forth despite his threat. It was clear to her that she, once again, had him on the defensive. One would think that being naked with an older man would put you on the defensive, but apparently not when it's your father. She suggested, softly, "Will you....spank me?"

Mr. Anderson felt his erect cock lurch in his slacks. He hadn't spanked Mary for many, many years. Doing so at her age now would be quite inappropriate, and especially so on the bare bum. Yet, the thought was really quite enticing, imagining that perky little tush bouncing and wiggling on his lap.

Mary could see that her father's willpower was weakening, his defenses crumbling. It was time to press her advantage. "Daddy," she said, getting up from the couch and strolling over to him. "I'm cold."

"What?" He briefly turned to look at her.

"Look daddy, I have goose pimples all over me, even on my boobies."

Standing next to his chair his daughter's shaved feminine crevice was pretty much at eye level, and only inches away. He was reminded of how pretty and fetching it was: so sweet, so adorable, such an innocent, delicate cleft.

But, he did tear his eyes away, becoming rather self-conscious at being caught ogling his daughter's feminine sit. And, when his eyes reached her boobies, he could see that she did indeed have goose bumps, comparable to the sweat forming on his brow. He thought they looked kind of cute, like she had freckles or something but, as her father, he was sympathetic to her plight. He wouldn't want her to catch a chill. But, according to The Program she was not allowed to curl up in a blanket, something she did often do while watching television. The family room was a bit drafty. "Um, yes, well, I could turn the heat up." Frankly, he really should have done that already.

"Oh no, daddy, don't do that," Mary implored. "It will be too warm for mother, and Jeffrey."

That was a fair point.

"Here," she said, crawling into his lap, "let me snuggle up here with you."

"Oh, geeez, I don't know," Mr. Anderson protested, but rather feebly so.

And, in any case, Mary wasn't giving him any opportunity to object as she simply got right into his lap, her knees drawn up, her head nestled into his chest. She slipped her right arm behind him to squeeze herself in close.

"That's much better," she said, and sighed deeply with satisfaction, her breasts momentarily rising up so very full, as if she had pumped them up with air, which she had in fact done.

As a young girl Mary had many times cuddled with her father like this. It was another expression of affection that had gone by the wayside, for obvious reasons, and a reason that was sorely magnified with her now being butt naked. But, Mr. Anderson could hardly deny Mary this relief from the cold, drafty family room. She was his daughter, after all. And, what message would you be giving your daughter if you literally pushed her off your lap? He did not, though, embrace her as he normally would have done. That just didn't seem right, and so he kept his hands, his arms, away from her, hanging them awkwardly over the sides of his chair.

It did look a bit funny. He was reminded of the time he visited the Reeds and their pet cat jumped into his lap. He really didn't like cats and was a bit allergic to them. But, he didn't want to offend his neighbors by shoving the cat off. So he tried to literally keep at arms length of the cat as it was curling up for a nap in his lap.

Mary could not fully snuggle as well as she did when she was much younger, but she was still a very petite girl. She did manage to get her toes in between his legs, close to his knees. That was always nice for keeping them warm. "Isn't this nice, daddy?"

"Uh, yes," he said, glancing back over to his left at the entrance to the hallway, wondering what Donna would say if she came in, and so much hoping that she wouldn't. He was reminded of why it was probably not appropriate to have Mary snuggle in his lap like she used to. His cock was rock hard. Fortunately it was poking off to the right and she was not making direct contact with it.

"Daddy," Mary asked softly, her eyes on her father's erection as she spoke quietly, "wouldn't you want my bubbies to be as big as mummy's?" It seemed a bit odd, a bit disconcerting, to say the least, to be seeing her father's hard-on, but it was the reaction that she had been hoping for. It was the reaction she needed to get what she wanted.

Mr. Anderson sighed deeply. He was sorely tempted to give that cute little white bottom of Mary's a big slap, for a couple of reasons. She not only deserved it, but it would also be a nice excuse for touching it. He gazed longingly at her curved bum. It did look so soft, so round, so white and delicious. He could detect that some goose bumps were now forming there as well.

Mary did not let up. "Don't you like mummy's breasts, daddy?" She wondered if she should put her hand on her father's erection. That might help convince him, but it would probably send her right off his lap. Still, it looked like her daddy had a pretty big one.

He finally responded. "Your mother has very wonderful breasts, Mary, but they are not the only reason that I love your mother." Somehow that didn't sound quite right.

"Do you think Phoebe has fake tits?" She was referring to the character on the TV show, Charmed.

Mr. Anderson wasn't entirely sure which one his daughter was referring to. All the actresses on this show had really nice breasts and they were so often rather nicely, prominently displayed. None though were appreciably large. He really missed Baywatch. Mary used to watch that with him too. Pamela Anderson had really, really nice breasts. "Um, well, I don't know. I don't think so, really."

"You know who that is, don't you daddy?"

"What?"

"It's Alyssa Milano."

"Um, and, well, who is that?" he asked, feeling his hands getting a little cold as they hung down on either side of his chair.

"Geeeez, daddy, don't you know anything? She played Samantha in Who's the Boss. You always liked her in that."

'Oh my gosh,' he realized. Mary was right. It was Samantha, or Alyssa, now all grown up. He had always found her to be real cute on that show, and now she was a full grown woman. Actually, really quite fully grown as she was now sporting quite prominently displayed breasts. His dick twitched in his slacks as he contemplated the fully breasted Samantha while his own naked daughter, also grown up (although not so much grown out) cuddled in his lap.

Mary knew that she wasn't going to get new breasts. It just wasn't going to happen. But, prior experience had told her that if she is failing to get what she really wanted then at least try for something else less expensive. Whatever guilt or ambivalence her father will have in not providing the present she wanted, will make it very difficult for him to deny her at least something. She turned to look up at him plaintively, "Well, if I can't have new breasts can't I least have something?"

Mr. Anderson furrowed his brow. What was the logic to that? But, he didn't want to deny her virtually anything she wanted, and he did feel bad about not letting her get implants. He wondered if perhaps he should in fact give in. She might otherwise just turn to some hack surgeon that she could afford on her own. "What would you like?"

Mary cuddled into his chest and answered, "Well, a new car would be nice."

Mr. Anderson had to chuckle over that. "Yea, right, a new car. My gosh, wouldn't that cost more than a breast enlargement?"

"I'll get the boobies instead, if you would prefer."

"No, no, that's fine," he replied, his annoyance apparent in his voice. But, did he just agree to buy her a car? "And you don't need a new car anyway."

"You got Jeff a car when he was eighteen."

"It wasn't a new car, and he needed it for his job."

Mary was meeting with considerable resistance. She had always been quite successful as a young girl getting things from her father. Just looking up at him with her puppy dog eyes would often be enough. It was time to take this a step further. "Oh daddy, my bottom is so cold." She picked her head up off his chest and looked back over her shoulder at it. "See? It's all goose bumply."

It was indeed. He could definitely see that. This room was indeed drafty, as his own hands would now attest.

She reached back with her left hand, took hold of his arm, and brought it to her. "You need to hold onto me, daddy, and snuggle. Don't be so mean."

"Well, I'm not so sure that your mother."

"Here, daddy," Mary cut him off. "Feel how cold my bottom is." She got hold of his hand and brought it right to her derriere, which was indeed chilled, as well as very soft, curved, and perky.

He hadn't felt such a youthfully tight tush in years. This seemed so terribly wrong but his cock was so terribly delighted at the touch, as was his hand. "Mary, I really don't know."

"Daddy, your hand is chilly too. Rub it around and warm up my bottom, won't you please, daddy?" To help him get started she squirmed her bottom around and against his hand.

Well, her fanny was clearly uncomfortably chilly. Mr. Anderson circled his hand around and around his daughter's naked bum, rubbing out the chill, as well as exploring and caressing every delightful inch, every soft curve. He had the wicked thought of how nice it would be if he could combine is wife's breasts with his daughter's derriere. But, he quickly felt very guilty about having such a perverse thought.

Mary's father was doing a pretty good job warming her bottom, as well as between her thighs. She now looked upon his erection with additional interest, additional curiosity. She softly purred, "Mmmmmm, that feels so good, daddy," as she nestled her face into his chest.

"Yes, well," he awkwardly replied, "my hand was also feeling a little chilly as well."

Mary raised her head from her father's chest, looked up at him, and said,"Oh yes, my goodness, daddy. Here," opening up her thighs a crack, "you can put your other hand in here, that'll warm it up."

His right hand was a bit chilly, having also been hanging off to the side of his chair. He took his daughter's advice and tucked it within the warmth of her thighs.

Once his hand was safely lodged she squeezed her thighs back together. "There, doesn't that feel better, daddy?"

It did indeed. It was really quite warm being snuggled within Mary's clenched thighs. Also a bit damp, or that might be just his imagination.

Mr. Anderson did at least stay away from exploring down into the crack of his daughter's bum. There was, after all, no reason to go there. She wouldn't be chilly down in there. She wouldn't need any warming up down in there. Well, perhaps she might, he thought, in a different way, but Mr. Anderson then cursed himself for having such a lascivious thought about his own daughter. And, goodness, imagine if he did slip his hand down to her crack, all the way down to the bottom and in between her thighs, to her other crack. That would be so, so nice; yet so, so wrong. And, most assuredly Mary would get quite upset, as well she should. Still, his right hand was already awfully, awfully close, and she didn't seem to mind at all. He cupped and patted Mary's teeny bum with his hand. His daughter did have such a wonderfully bouncy bubbly bottom.

"Daddy," Mary giggled into his chest, as she felt her father patting and fondling her derriere.

Mr. Anderson wondered if his daughter's breasts were chilly as well.

"My boobies feel chilly too, daddy."

His heart seemed to momentarily stop and then suddenly started again at a pace that was quite accelerated. "Yes, well, we can't have that," he quietly replied. With some trepidation he pulled his hand from the warmth of her thighs, but with considerable pleasure her brought it to his daughter's left breast. He first just gently cupped her boob in the palm and fingers of his hand. It wasn't terribly cold, but it was terribly soft and round.

123456...9