Naked at Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, well," Jeff said. "Now get down on your elbows as well."

Mary followed his instruction, wondering how much longer this was going to go on. Perhaps her only real hope was that he would get so aroused, so horny, that he would excuse her so that he could take care of himself. As he stepped back to give her more room she got down on her hands and elbows, raising up her bottom, not even waiting for this instruction as it was rather obvious that it would be coming.

This was another rather obscene position and an even more openly lascivious one, as she was presenting her butt and cunnie up in the air, sticking them up as if she wanted her master, her brother, to take her like an animal in heat.

The warmth, heat, and moisture within her loins continued to rise. There is something about posing for a guy that is fun for most any girl. Many girls do like to feel pretty and sexy. Mary, Sara, Gloria, and Patsy had criticized and admonished those girls who were cheerleaders, dancing and prancing for guys. She would never do that herself, she would say. She and her friends would even make fun of them, commenting on how stupid and dumb they must be. Yet, she knew she would enjoy being a cheerleader, having guys admire her, desire her.

This was, of course, her brother she was posing for. It was not a boyfriend. She hadn't in fact ever done anything like this even for a boyfriend. She would at times sort of pose, pausing as she undressed before him, letting him briefly admire her beauty, her prettiness, her sexiness as she slowly removed her clothes. But, she had never explicitly posed in various erotic, sexy, or obscene positions. Well, actually, that wasn't true, she had been in this position a number of times before, her bottom upraised for her man to take her from behind. It's just that she hadn't simply done this as a form of foreplay, as if she was being a sexy model for him. She could now appreciate its value, its fun, its naughtiness. She felt an impulse to wag her bottom at her brother, but she suppressed it. She wasn't so sure that she wanted him to know that she was in fact beginning to enjoy this, at least somewhat.

Jeff at first just admired the view from his current perspective, standing in front of Mary. She looked like a submissive slave, supplicating herself before him, bowing down her head and raising up her bottom. He was the master, the king, the sultan with his harem slave. This might not be what his parents meant by playing with his sister, but it was pretty darned fun.

Plus, his current vantage point had its own unique pleasures. The view from behind a girl when she is on elbows and knees is the preferred perspective, for rather obvious reasons, but the view from the front has its own special appeal. One gets to see her face, smiling at you as she is presenting herself, bottom up. Of course, Mary wasn't smiling, but she was also no longer scowling. She just seemed to have this expectant, agitated expression, which Jeff couldn't entirely or clearly interpret.

And, the sight of her bottom rising up behind her face is really quite fetching. It looked rather gloriously impressive from this angle, as her smooth, white back provided a long, rising ascent to the two proudly standing twin hillocks, split down the middle by the sharply shiny smoothly dipping crevice.

He did not, however, tarry long. The invitation that Mary's upraised bottom was providing was just too difficult to resist. He strolled around to obtain the more traditional understanding and appreciation of the female form.

He instantly reached for his stiff dick once he arrived, as the vision was spectacular. There before his eyes was the risen and open moon of his younger sister. She had such a wonderfully petite and perky fanny that was now so stretched, so full, and so round. Plus, the crack was even split open enough that he could see down into her very private and personal valley, where her little red rosebud was carefully tucked away, yet now clearly open for inspection. And, of course, beneath that was the even more wondrously appealing lily white mound, poking out from between her equally white thighs like a soft fleshy pie. He felt he could even detect some moisture on his sister's slit.

"Spread your legs out a bit," he quietly instructed.

Feelings of embarrassment and shame again emerged and Mary covered her face with her hands, but did as she was told. It was bad enough that he was able to see so much, that she was presenting herself to him like this, like a doe in heat for her buck, but she could no longer see his face, see what he was doing, and she knew that he was probably seeing and doing quite a bit. Actually, perhaps it was best she didn't know.

Jeff was indeed feeling and stroking his cock through his slacks as he stepped in between Mary's legs to get a closer look. He seriously contemplated removing his cock from his slacks to jerk off behind her. She wouldn't be able to see him do it. He could instruct her not to look back, and wouldn't it be a nice surprise for her to suddenly feel his warm, wet cum raining down upon her bottom?

But, he didn't want to take this too far. He didn't want to take advantage of his sister, or anything like that. And, of course, he could perhaps get into trouble for that. It would probably be a violation of The Program rules and his parents might get upset about that.

But, as he bent over to look more closely at Mary's wrinkled brown butt hole and her young, moist feminine crevice, it was just so very, very tempting. He felt he could even detect an aroma of her arousal, her girlish scent, drifting up into his nostrils.

Well, he could do at least one thing more. "Okay, okay," he said, as he stood back up straight, "One last thing, Mary. I want you to get up onto the bed, lie down, and diddle yourself for me."

Mary removed her hands from her face and looked back at him in shock. "What?!"

Jeff removed his hand from his cock, albeit too late for Mary not to see what he had been doing. "You heard me. I want you to lie down on the bed and diddle yourself. I won't touch you. I'll just sit at the end of the bed and watch."

"You must be joking."

"Oh no, no, I don't think I'm doing that."

"There's no way."

"Hey, you made me do it, and I even had to do it in front of your friends."

Well, that was actually a very good point. Apparently what goes around comes around, and Mary knew that when she got her next chance with Jeff she would seek something even better from him. She slowly got up from the floor and crawled onto the bed, Jeff's eyes watching every move very closely, following every curve, every wiggle, every revealingly flirtatious pose and peek.

Mary laid back on the bed as Jeff had done the other day, her head on a pillow.

Jeff got onto the bed as well, but sat at the foot, cross-legged. It was probably the best seat in the house for the show that was about to begin.

Mary couldn't believe that she was actually going to do this, masturbate in front of her brother. "You're not going to tell any of your friends about this," she appealed.

Jeff smiled at her, through her parted legs, her pussy deliciously split open. "I won't. I promise."

"You better not," she warned, although not entirely sure she had anything to threaten him with.

"We're kind of both in the same boat, you know," he reminded her.

That was a good point. He would most certainly be just about as embarrassed as her if she told his friends some of what she saw the other night. She closed her eyes and tried to forget the fact that he was sitting right in front of her. But, first, she opened them long enough to add, "I don't call it diddling, you know." She wanted to make sure he at least knew that. She called it "tweaking," but if you asked her why she wouldn't be able to provide an explanation. She wasn't about to tell Jeff her word for it anyway. She closed her eyes again.

Jeff didn't respond. It didn't seem to really matter what precisely she called it. His heart rate accelerated as he watched her bring her hand down to her pussy to softly press her fingers against her clit, and then slowly slid them up and down.

As a boy he had tried a few times to peek into Mary's room. He had also considered hiding in her closet, and even considered getting into a crawl space above her room and drilling a small hole through her ceiling. None of these plans though were at all feasible and he abandoned them with some frustration. Well, no need to surreptitiously peek any longer, as Mary was providing him a front row seat. Jeff took hold of his cock through his slacks and gave himself a squeeze as the show began.

Mary thought that this was so darned weird, spreading open her thighs so that her brother could watch her tweak herself, and perhaps even weirder that she was in fact complying. But, she did really have to do it, she felt, and the sooner she got it over with, the better. She reached for her breast with her left hand, softly caressing and squeezing it, while she caressed and fondled her cleft with the fingers of her right.

Jeff sat mesmerized at the sight of Mary sliding her fingers gently up and down her slit, stopping each time at the top to softly massage her clit in little circular motions. He wondered if all girls masturbated like his sister was doing. But, how would you know? It's not like anyone had ever studied this, have they? Certainly guys didn't all masturbate the same way, did they?

It was an awkward start for Mary. She just couldn't get it out of her mind that her older brother was watching her, and more like ogling with a big hard erection. It did help that she had already become somewhat aroused, a bit moist, at her exhibitionistic posing. It was simply a matter of trying to block out from her mind that he was there, to think of something else, to think of being alone or in front of someone else and just give in to the feelings of her fingers sliding up and down her slit, her other hand softly fondling and squeezing her breast, caressing and pinching her nipple.

Jeff could see that Mary was gradually building up moisture within the crease of her slit, and then using it to lubricate her clit, to help her fingers massage and stimulate her stiff button, slowing building up the speed and pressure with which she massaged it, worked it, each time going back down her slit to gather more moisture.

Her breathing was also in concert with the slowly progressing speed and rising moisture, the rising and falling of her breasts gradually accelerating, the ratio of squeezing to caressing her breasts building, with even occasional pinching and tweaking of her nipple.

Mary's hips even began to squirm a bit, her pelvis instinctively shifting and lurching as her fingering became more earnest, more rapid. With time she spent more and more time at her clit, rubbing and grinding her fingers against her clit in more rapid and frenetic motions, and when returning downward along her slit even spending some time sliding a finger up into her cunt, pushing a finger, eventually even two, into her cunt, gasping and sighing as she did so.

Mary had not forgotten that Jeff was there. In fact, on the contrary, the longer and longer she did this the more erotic it became that her brother was there. Perhaps it was simply because she was tweaking herself, but eventually she lost track whether it was the chicken or the egg, whether she was finding the fact that she was being so closely watched by her brother as she tweaked herself making her excited, or whether it was because she was so aroused that she was now enjoying that she was being so closely watched by her brother. Frankly, it was probably a bit of both, or at least the facts that she was masturbating and that she was being so closely watched by Jeff were interacting with one another, feeding off one another, synergistically driving her to a higher and higher level of excitement.

She began to softly whimper and moan. Now she would probably be willing to do just about anything, and even with him, or perhaps especially with Jeff. Her sighing, her moaning became louder and louder with her rising lust and passion.

"Mmmmm," she groaned, as she ground her fingers around and around on her clit, then suddenly rapidly flickering her clit like she was trying to start a fire. "Ooooooh," she whimpered as she pinched her nipple hard.

She peeked out through partially opened eyes at her brother, who was staring at her, mesmerized by the sight, his hand openly stroking his hard cock through his slacks. She left her clit to drive three fingers up into her cunt, making a sloppy slurping noise as she forcefully shoved her fingers up inside, thrusting her cunt up in the air to meet her fingers driving down.

She opened her eyes all the way. "Take it out," she gasped, as she withdrew her fingers, soaked with her fluids, and returned them to her swollen and yearning clit.

"What?"

"Take it out, Jeffy," she repeated. She used to call him Jeffy when she was much younger, when she adored him as her older brother. "Let me see it," she quietly added.

She didn't have to ask a third time. He quickly unzipped his pants, reached in, and extracted his stiff cock, this time quite happily and proudly displaying it for his younger sister.

Mary smiled and again screwed three fingers up into her cunt. "It is really big, Jeffy" she said, now openly acknowledging what her friends had observed the other day.

"Thanks," Jeff quietly replied, squeezing his shaft with his thumb and fingers as he had previously demonstrated was his preference, sliding his foreskin on and off the swollen, shiny, moist purple bulb. "You're so fucking hot, Mary," he added.

It wasn't the sweetest compliment she had gotten from her brother but she still blushed anyway. She spread her legs out even farther, opening her cunt up even further. "Get up closer," she suggested, "in between."

Jeff got up onto his knees and moved up closer to her, up to her hot quivering cunt, continuing to stroke his cock, aiming it toward her, toward it. He kneeled above her, his cock just short of her throbbing cunt.

"Oh Jeff," Mary gasped. "Use your fist on it. I want to see you do it with your fist."

It wasn't the usual way he jerked off, but he could manage the compromise. Her sister wasn't asking an awful lot of him. He gripped the shaft fully within his fist, wrapping all of his fingers and thumb around it, and then rapidly pumped his cock like he was trying to extract white liquid gold.

"That's it, that's it," Mary sighed, so much enjoying the sight of her brother so obscenely jerking himself off for her, as she tweaked herself for him. "Do you? Do you?" she asked, "Do you like how I'm diddling myself?"

It was a nice gesture on her part to call it that, for him. And, frankly, she could diddle herself in any way she wanted and he would still like it, and like it a lot.

She took her left hand away from her heaving breast to bring its fingers to her clit, so she could have one set of fingers devoted to frenetically, furiously working, rubbing, massaging, and grinding her clit, while the other fingers, now three of them, were driving in and out of her intensely heated, swollen, and sloppy cunt.

Beyond their mutual gasping and groaning the room was also filled with the noises made by the wet friction of fingers on cock and in cunt, slurping and slushing sounds that were really quite obscene, but neither brother nor sister was at the moment self-conscious about them. They were both so intensely on fire that the noises they were making were only further stoking their flames.

"Oh yea, Mary, yea, I'm, I'm, I'm going to..." He hesitated to say it, but he couldn't hesitate for long. "Cum."

"Oh yes, yes, me too," she gasped. "Oh shit, Jeffy," Mary exclaimed, suddenly feeling herself overtaken by her orgasm. She thrust up her pelvis as if she wanted her brother to drive his cock down inside.

Jeff would have been more than receptive to such a suggestion but he was himself swept away by his own climax and so if that was the intention, the meaning, of her inviting gesture it was a moment too late. Jeff bent forward, grasped more tightly on his cock, and felt it twitch and jolt within his hand as a glob of cum squeezed through and shot forth, sailing well up Mary's body to land on that boob that moments ago she had been squeezing and pinching.

"Oh my!" Mary exclaimed when she saw and felt the wet wad of cum splat against her breast. She gasped with pleasure and her breasts panted and heaved with desire as she felt the inside of her body coursing with the tides of her orgasm and the outside of her body pelted with the rain of her brother's splattering, spraying sperm.

The sight, and feel, were of no less pleasure to Jeff. He had cum on a girl's body before. Heck, just recently he squirted a little bit on Sara's face. But, there was truly something special about unloading your stuff onto your younger sister's body. That was certainly a unique experience, and a truly delightful one.

He would have liked to have gotten it onto her face, but he was concerned that she might not appreciate that. And, besides, Mary seemed to be asking him to squirt it onto her cunt, the way she was thrusting her quivering pussy up at him. He had at least got one splat onto her breast, and he willingly, comfortably settled for the remaining spurts to hit her tummy and cunnie. Mary's fingers were still pinching, squeezing, and plunging her cunt as Jeff aimed his blasting dick there, so a good portion of his gism landed on her fingers, but he still got a pretty good amount on target.

Mary withdrew her fingers and fell back against the bed as the last few splats of cum hit her cunnie, the warm wet rain helping to douse the quivering, trembling heat of her cunt. She felt so good, so satisfied, so wonderful. Maybe her brother isn't such a dork after all.

A girl is perhaps her prettiest, or at least her sexiest, when her body is splattered with cum, and that was certainly true for Mary. Jeff smiled as he looked down upon his sister, his tired dick beginning to slacken in his hand. "Thanks, Mary," he quietly said.

"That was pretty cool."

She looked up at him, her face red with exhaustion and bliss. She smiled sweetly at him and responded, "Thank you."

She knew that she probably looked like quite a mess. She brought the fingers of her left hand up to her face to inspect the damage. There was sticky, sloppy cum adhering to and dripping down her fingers, hanging in between them like thick strands of a spider's web. She brought her fingers to her mouth to clean them off.

Mary had tasted her brother's cum the last time, when he squirted all over the Oreo cookies. But, she hadn't taken a cookie with a very large amount, and she had in fact subsequently denied that it contained any of her brother's icing. This time was different. This time she smiled lovingly up at her brother as she tasted his manliness, and smiled fondly at his tangy flavor and fruity aroma.

"Mary!"

"Daddy?" Their father was calling out for her from the bottom of the stairs.

Mary and Jeff both looked shocked and frightened. Mary was eighteen. Jeff was twenty. They were no longer children. They could do what they wanted, and perhaps what they had just done would be entirely fine with their father, but perhaps not. It certainly wasn't his explicit suggestion for them to masturbate in front of each other, and most parents would probably raise some concerns about this. They felt like two kids getting caught playing doctor or something.

Jeff quickly leaped off the bed, as did Mary right after him, grabbing one of the blankets to clean herself off. "Just a minute, daddy!" she yelled to her father.

"Your favorite show, Charmed, is on, honey. You want to come down and watch?"

123456...9