Naked at Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Anderson was hurriedly trying to clean off his daughter's tummy and thighs with whatever dry part of his shirt tail he could find. He looked over at his wife, guilt written all over his face. "Yes, yes," he quickly agreed. His wife was indeed correct about that. They had in fact discussed the possibility of having the two of them be naked together, just like in The Program, but they felt that would probably be going too far, or at least it might be asking too much of them too soon. It was perhaps quite fitting and appropriate to do it now.

As she saw her husband try to hide the evidence Mrs. Anderson understood why Jeff was peeking into the room. She at first wasn't entirely sure how she felt about it. But, she then recalled that she and Jeff were guilty of the same thing the previous evening. Well, not entirely the same perhaps but, in any case, she had felt it to be a natural, appropriate, and quite wonderful outcome of The Program for her and Jeff. There was little reason to deny the same thing for Alex and Mary. "Yes, well," she said, turning her attention back to Jeff. "Why don't you get out of those things and we can then have a nice family get together."

"Right now?" Jeff had already done this before so perhaps it really shouldn't be that difficult. Still, it's not like one adapts overnight to taking one's clothes off in front of the family. In addition, he was now sporting a pretty raging hard-on. That made it considerably more difficult to drop his pants, to say the least.

Mrs. Anderson reached out and began to unbuckle Jeff's belt. When she instructed her son to remove his clothes she expected that he would do it forthwith.

"I can do it! I can do it!" Jeff protested. If there is anything worse than having to take off your clothes in front of your mother, it's having your mother do it for you, like you were still in kindergarten or something.

"Well, that certainly doesn't seem to be the case," she responded as she finished undoing his belt, unclasping his pants, and pulling down his zipper.

Mary was enjoying this immensely, for more than one reason. Whereas her father had a happy ending to their little dance, she had not. She was feeling quite inflamed and unsatisfied, and as she watched her mother undress her brother she recalled her own time with Jeff just an hour or so ago. Plus, she felt it would make her nudity considerably easier to deal with if she wasn't the only one. She climbed off her father's lap and sat on the cushioned armrest of his easy chair, swinging her feet in delight at the sight of her brother being so unceremoniously disrobed, her own bare slit glistening with the moisture of her arousal and the remnants of her father's spunk.

Mary sitting on the edge of the chair was a lucky break for Mr. Anderson. Mary's body was now effectively hiding that part of him that needed to be hidden, and he used the opportunity to get his cock back into his boxers, his shirt tucked in, and his pants zipped up and buckled. There was still some rather obvious wet stains on the front of his shirt, but perhaps he could somehow lay his arm across them. Well, at least he was now safely tucked away.

"Mother, please," Jeff protested, grabbing hold of the waistband of his pants, trying to keep his mother from pulling them down, at least long enough for him to lose his erection.

But, Mrs. Anderson would have none of that. He was behaving worse than he had when she had last shopped with him to buy new school clothes. He had raised quite a fuss about her following him into the dressing room to help him try on the trousers. That had been quite a long time ago, but apparently he hadn't changed. She crouched down and forcibly jerked his slacks and boxers out of his hands and pulled them rapidly down to his ankles.

Out popped Jeff's cock. It was no longer fully erect, but it was obviously still quite swollen and aroused. It was poking right toward Mrs. Anderson's face.

"Well," she said, a bit captivated by the sight, "I can see that Jeff is very excited about spending some quality time with his sister." She cleared her throat, stood up, and added, "Why don't you show your sister, Jeffrey, how happy you are she is spending this time with you." To make sure he did just that she turned his body so that he, and his stiffened penis, were facing his giggling sister.

Jeff perhaps shouldn't feel so terribly embarrassed about having to show his erection. He had shown it to his sister twice before, and the latest time was just about an hour ago. He had been quite happy to do it the second time, and he had certainly enjoyed the sharing of his erection with his mother the other night. But, this naked at home thing does take some time getting used to. Plus, having to show the erection he got while peeking in on his sister was a rather embarrassing confession.

"Okay, now, Jeffrey," Mrs. Anderson instructed, "you take off the rest of your clothes yourself. And," she added, "all the way down to your socks."

As he did so Mrs. Anderson noticed how pointy were her daughter's nipples. "Alex, what were you thinking, having Mary be naked in such a drafty cold room. She could have caught her death of cold in here." She strode over to the thermostat to turn up the heat. It would make the house a bit too warm everywhere else, but she wasn't about to have her daughter get the chills.

"Yea, sorry, you're right, Donna," Alex acknowledged. He and Mary smiled to themselves over how he had in fact managed to avoid her getting too chilly.

Once Jeff got all of his clothes off Mrs. Anderson said, "Alright then, much better. Now, let's all sit down together have a nice chat. Alex," she said, "why don't you turn off the television. We don't want any distractions."

Two naked bodies, however, were likely to be quite a distraction.

Mr. Anderson was quite happy to turn off the television. Getting the remote from the coffee table in front of the couch gave him an opportunity to grab one of the pillows. When he sat back down in his chair he laid it on his lap. It was a rather incongruous place to put a pillow. At worst, though, he figured his wife would just think that he was trying to hide an erection, rather than the fruits of a past one.

The conversation, though, was difficult. It was reminiscent of a time Mr. Anderson had shut off the TV and forced the family to have a conversation. The discussion went from school (Mary and Jeff said everything was going fine) to the economy (they all agreed it was bad), to the war in Iraq (they all agreed it was bad), and finally to the weather (they all agreed it was pretty nice right now). When it was finally time for Who's the Boss, Mr. Anderson turned the TV back on, claiming victory. But it was clearly an empty one, if it was any victory at all.

Well, this was perhaps worse, in part because there were clearly a couple of elephants in the room that were difficult to ignore, nor did Mr. or Mrs. Anderson want to ignore them. Mr. Anderson's eyes repeatedly trailed over his daughter's breasts and cunnie, while Mrs. Anderson's focused on her son's cock, which rose back up to full strength under the repeated glances of his mother and sister.

Jeff would often glance at a girl's breasts when he was talking with her. He now appreciated how obvious this probably was, as he could readily tell that his mother and sister kept looking at his cock. The eyes of his sister appeared particularly curious and interested. Of course, he was himself stealing glances at her boobs, and her pussy, which almost seemed to be shining.

"Well, Jeff," Mrs. Anderson inquired, "have you decided whether to ask Patsy out on a date?" Patsy Emerson was a friend of Mary's who used to have a crush on Jeff (see "Naked at Home, Part I").

It was difficult enough for Jeff to speak to his mother about girls he was dating, it put another whole spin on the conversation to have his erection poking up in the air as he did so. She was always probing him for information about whom he might be seeing, when could she meet the girl, how serious was the relationship, was this perhaps the special one. It might be even more difficult to talk to her about it with his cock sticking up, working perhaps as a sort of lie detector. "Yea, actually, um, well, yes."

"I didn't know that!" Mary objected. She and Patsy were close friends and it was understandably surprising to realize that Patsy hadn't told her.

"Yea, well, it wasn't that long ago."

"Now, Jeffrey," Mr. Anderson admonished, "remember that Patsy is your sister's age and she is a bit young for any hanky panky."

"Father!" Mary again complained. It wasn't like she was trying to defend Jeff, particularly his interest in having sex with Patsy. It just seemed a bit hypocritical of her father to be suggesting that Patsy was too young, after what they just did.

"Dad," Jeff retorted, "she's eighteen. She's an adult."

Mr. Anderson supposed Jeff was right. It was just difficult at times to appreciate that his children were no longer children and clearly Mary was no longer a child, his tired and sleeping cock stirring a bit over his recent recognition and appreciation of that fact. He glanced down at his daughter's naked bum hanging over the armrest of his chair. He considered lightly caressing it, perhaps even giving it a little tickle. He gently cupped the exposed cheek in his hand and lightly caressed her crack.

Mrs. Anderson stepped in to support her husband, "Fathers can at times be a bit overprotective when it comes to their daughters, Mary. You understand, don't you?"

Mary rolled her eyes. "Yes, mother, I do." If only her mother knew, she thought, feeling her nipple, anus, and cunnie tingle at the memory of their very recent dalliance, as well as the feel of her father's hand softly and gently fondling her.

Mrs. Anderson continued, "Both of you are now adults and you certainly have the freedom and right to choose with whom you become sexually involved, but we do want you to be making the right choices."

"Yes, mother, I will," Mary responded.

"And," her mother continued, "There are plenty of things one can do with a partner short of actually going all the way and risk getting pregnant."

"Mother, I know," Mary said, her impatience clearly evident in the sound of her voice.

Mr. Anderson gave her soft pats on her fanny, trying to help encourage her to be patient with her mother.

Mary had already had such a talk with her mother sometime ago, but with the kids both naked, Jeffrey even sporting an erection, it just seemed only natural that the conversation would be about sex, or at least any other topic just seemed to be off the topic, ignoring what was so heavily in the air, and on everybody's mind.

"I really don't know though if I would approve of anal sex." It was one of the other ways of doing it, but Mrs. Anderson didn't really care for it.

"Mother!" Mary loudly complained.

Mr. Anderson slipped a finger down into the crack of Mary's bottom.

Mary responded by shifting back farther on the armrest, giving her father better access, even to the point of being able to lightly caress her anus. It just seemed a nice way to protest, having daddy caress her anus while her mother objected to such things.

Jeff's cock twitched. He had not in fact tried anal sex before, and he could not help but wonder if his mother might in fact suggest that he try it with his sister. Who better to learn knew things from than your parents, and where better to learn them than within the home.

"What do you think, Alex?" Mrs. Anderson inquired.

Mr. Anderson furrowed his brow. He knew his wife's firm position on this and when it came to her butt her preference in such matters would take precedence, as it was her butt that would be intruded. But, this was Mary's butt, not hers, and his finger was currently exploring and tickling Mary's curly, puckered butt hole. "Well, no, no I suppose not. There are indeed risks that are specific to anal sex. But, then again, college students will try many things out, at least just once, or twice."

It was Mrs. Anderson's turn to furrow her brow, feeling a little surprised that her husband was not as firmly disapproving. She knew of course that college students experiment with many new activities, new interests, but anal sex? She asked her daughter. "Have you had anal sex, Mary?"

"Mother, my gracious, no, I have not." There was simply no way she was going to admit to any such thing to her mother. "And, it's really uncomfortable talking about all this, like this." She folded her arms beneath her breasts. It was a gesture of objection, but like with Jeff earlier it only served to elevate and frame her naked bubbies. She also squirmed a bit on the armrest, thinking about a guy actually doing it while her father appeared to be exploring the possibility of sticking his finger up her ass. It was a very odd sensation and she tried to relax her sphincter, in case she understood correctly her father's intentions.

"Well, I think it's very important for a family to be able to talk openly about, really just about anything. No topic should ever be taboo for a healthy, engaged family. Don't you think so, Alex?"

"Absolutely, dear," Mr. Anderson fully agreed, and he suddenly slipped the tip of his index finger past his daughter's sphincter and into her ass, up her rectum.

"Yes!" Mary suddenly exclaimed, apparently in agreement with her father, and her mother, almost slipping of the armchair with her enthusiastic endorsement, needing to clutch tightly the armrest and back of the chair to maintain her position.

Mrs. Anderson was pleased to hear her daughter's full and enthusiastic agreement. "And, what about yourself," she inquired, this time of Alex.

"Excuse me?"

"Have you had anal intercourse, Jeffrey?"

"No mother, I haven't," although feeling more embarrassed than proud of the fact.

Mrs. Anderson could tell by his eyes that he wasn't being entirely forthright. "But, you've thought about it, haven't you, Jeffrey."

Jeff's face blushed. "No, no, I haven't."

Mothers can tell when their sons are fibbing. "Have you had fantasies about it when you masturbated?"

"Mother!" It was Jeff's turn on the hot seat and he didn't like it any better than his sister.

Mr. Anderson came to his son's defense, sort of. "Now, Jeff, it's perfectly fine, perfectly healthy, to masturbate as a young man. All men have done it and, well, frankly many times, I imagine." He was trying to take to heart The Program's emphasis on the elders modeling a healthy, comfortable attitude toward sex, as he continued to finger his daughter's squirming bum.

"And," Mrs. Anderson added, "it's fine to imagine something. You can enjoy fantasizing about doing something that you wouldn't actually do."

"Yes, that's a very good point, dear," Mr. Anderson interjected. "There's nothing wrong with just imagining something. It's kind of like having your cake and eat it too."

Jeff wasn't quite sure that his father's analogy was appropriate, but he did get the point.

"So," Mrs. Anderson again inquired, "have you?"

"What?" Jeff responded.

"Answer your mother," Mr. Anderson instructed. He had worked his finger as far into his daughter's derriere that it would go, and was now just poking and wiggling it around in there.

"Yes, mother," Jeff finally acquiesced, his exasperation clearly evident. "I have thought about it. I have fantasied about it."

Mary rolled her eyes, wondering if he had thought about it with Patsy or, even worse, herself! Clearly her father must be thinking about it, and she squeezed tightly on her father's finger with her sphincter.

"Well, that wasn't so hard, was it Jeffrey?" Mrs. Anderson inquired.

"I think it was about as hard as his penis," Mary quipped.

"Can we just talk about something else, please!" Jeff pleaded.

"Well, alright," Mrs. Anderson responded, feeling a bit surprised at how much difficulty Jeff was having with the conversation. She understood the younger generation to be so much more open and comfortable with sex than her own generation, yet Jeff seemed quite adverse to any further discussion of anal sex. "What about oral sex?"

It was Jeff's turn to roll his eyes.

But the spotlight actually shifted back to Mary. "Have you performed oral sex, Mary?" Mrs. Anderson asked.

Mr. Anderson's finger halted all movement in her rectum, perhaps wanting not to distract her as she contemplated her answer but also because her father was himself rather curious about the answer.

Mary took a deep breath, her breasts rising up. She had certainly given guys blow jobs before, but she really, really didn't want to admit that to her parents. It wasn't as bad as anal sex but it was like when they ask you if have drank, or experimented with drugs. Sometimes a white lie is the best thing. She shook her head no, and so rapidly so that her titties made a little dance.

But, honesty is also the best policy, as she was beginning to weave a rather tangled web.

"Really?" Mrs. Anderson was surprised, and a little concerned. "Well, my goodness, Mary, why not?"

What does she do now? Admit that she lied or dig a deeper hole? What if her admission of lying led back to the anal sex inquiry? "Um, well, um."

Mr. Anderson didn't know for sure how he felt about this. As a father, part of him was quite happy to hear it. No father likes to think of his daughter giving guys blow jobs. Well, actually, maybe they do like to think about it, within a certain context. In any case, though, as a father he also was disappointed to hear this. He certainly had no objection to oral sex and didn't really want his daughter to have some sort of sexual insecurities. He removed his finger from her rectum and gently laid his hand on her waist. He asked, "Are you uncomfortable with performing oral sex for a boy, Mary?"

Mary could feel her face redden. "No, no," she asserted.

Mrs. Anderson could tell that her daughter was not being entirely forthright, but she misunderstood the precise nature of the dissembling. "You really shouldn't feel bad about doing that for a young man, Mary."

"Mother, that's not it," Mary again asserted. She knew now that she probably should have told the truth. It is always best to be honest with one's parents, even when it's difficult.

"Are you concerned that you don't really know how to do it?" She was reminded of when Mary wouldn't go to a school dance because she felt that she really didn't know how to dance. It took quite a bit of encouragement and support to get her to go, as well as some quick dance lessons from her father. Not surprisingly, in the end, Mary had really enjoyed the dance.

Mr. Anderson had the same thought. He certainly remembered the first time he performed oral sex on a girl. He was so nervous and clumsy. He had no idea what he was doing, and sorely doubted that he did a very good job. Schools give lessons on sex, but oddly enough the lessons have nothing to do with how to have and do good sex. It's among the most pleasurable and important activities in life, yet nobody teaches you how to do it. It's like trying to learn how to drive a car by trial and error, with a number of bad accidents along the way. He inquired, "Remember the school dance?"

"What?" Mary responded, looking back at her father, wondering when this conversation would end, so much hoping that it would be sooner rather than later.

"Remember how much you didn't want to go. How afraid you were because you didn't know how to dance. But, with just a few lessons you got really good, and it turned out that everybody was just as inexperienced and awkward as you."

Mrs. Anderson wasn't sure that her husband's remarks were entirely supportive. He could have left out that last point. It was true, but it was probably not helpful to point it out. Yet, he did have a fundamentally good point. "That's a wonderful suggestion, Alex," she said.

1...456789