Naked at Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm," Mary sighed at the feel of her father tenderly, gently holding her breast while he continued to softly caress her bottom. She had not felt this close to her father in a long, long time. Her nipples stiffened with delight.

Mr. Anderson gave her breast a little squeeze. Her boob wasn't large, but it didn't really need to be. It was still a good handful, and it felt so, so wonderful. He had to admit that there had been times when he had wondered what Mary's boobs would feel like, longing to be young again, to feel within his hands youthfully round firm boobs. And, now he was reminded of what it was indeed like, and it was as marvelous and amazing as he had remembered from his own youth, when he had been in college, a boy of nineteen dating Donna.

He could, of course, be quite biased, as this was his daughter's boob. Fathers do have a tendency to exaggerate the appeal, the attractiveness, of their own daughters. But, it was precisely because it was his daughter's breast that made the touch, the feel, the contact, so much more provocatively delightful. He wondered how many fathers would be so terribly jealous of him, and how lucky he was to have Mary as his daughter. He gazed with admiration and lust at her breast, wondering what it would be like to take her stiff, erect nipple into his lips, his own daughter's nipple, a father suckling on his daughter's teat. How strange and wonderful that would be. He shifted his thumb and index finger to the nipple and gently massaged, squeezed, and even gave her a little pinch.

Mary could feel herself slipping away from the goal, the mission, which was to get her father to buy her a new car, or at least a used car. The means to this end was beginning to serve its own purpose, its own pleasure. She had always enjoyed being close to her father when she was young, being held by him in his lap. She now realized how much she missed those moments of tenderness, of intimacy. Yes, it was now quite obviously and vividly sexual, but that in fact made it all the more exciting, and provocatively arousing. Her father was indeed a very handsome man, whom she admired for many years. Plus, he did appear to have a pretty big and hard cock.

"You know," Mary whispered, "you don't have to get me a car, if you don't want to."

"Well," Mr. Anderson absentmindedly responded, "perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad idea." He really wasn't giving it much thought, as his mind was now emptied of all thoughts, focusing his attention instead on simply feeling, fondling and caressing his daughter's breasts. They were so squishy, so squeezable soft, yet so perky and firm. He was also continuing to tenderly squeeze and pinch her nipples between his thumb and index finger. Many a time he had seen these nips poking through a tight t-shirt, wanting to admonish his daughter to wear something looser, wondering if she was even wearing a brassiere. He now looked upon these nipples with a quite different interest. Well, actually, perhaps it was the same interest as before, but this time he was enjoying them, admiring them, rather than scolding and admonishing them.

"Oh daddy," Mary softly whimpered into his chest, her left hand drifting down from his chest to rest in his lap, where it came into contact with her father's rather obviously erect cock. "Oh my goodness, daddy", Mary quietly exclaimed. She had been impressed with its size when she was gazing at it. It felt even bigger when she wrapped her fingers around it, as best she could with it still tucked into his slacks and boxers.

"Mary!" Mr. Anderson gasped at the feel of his daughter's feminine fingers trying to wrap themselves around his erect dick. He quickly removed his hand from her breast to take hold of her hand and remove it from his cock. This would seem to be going too far, finally crossing a line that should perhaps be quite taboo. However, he did not himself remove his hand from her naked bum. He did at least still have a potentially innocent explanation for its presence there, or at least one that he could convince himself was innocent (i.e., keeping her bottom warm).

"What's wrong, daddy?" Mary innocently inquired.

Mr. Anderson again glanced over to the entrance to the hallway, which was still apparently empty. "Pumpkin," he replied, "you really shouldn't do that. I'm your father, you know and, well, that's just not right."

Mary radically shifted her position, at least physically. She moved her legs so that she was fully facing him on his lap, her knees tucked in between his thighs and the arms of the easy chair, her own thighs spread open to give him a very good look at her cunt, which was now split open as well with her spread thighs, offering him a view of her wet inner lips. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders to help hold herself on his lap. "Daddy, you shouldn't be embarrassed by that. It happens to lots of guys at college when they see a girl in The Program. It's really only natural, you know."

Mr. Anderson found it a bit odd to have his daughter explaining principles of The Program to him, his daughter now being the adult, the mature one, the reasoning one. Well, that is perhaps a common experience of parents as their children return from college, all grown up. Frankly, she was probably quite right, or at least her preferred to think so.

A few days ago Mary would have been rather surprised, and shocked, at what she was now doing. But she was being driven by a number of emotions and motivations. For one, she enjoyed putting her father on the defensive about her nudity. Her position now was considerably better than the embarrassment she had been feeling when she first undressed in front of him. Plus, she had been on the verge of getting him to agree to get her at least a car. And, finally, well, her own level of arousal was really quite high, and like she had done with her brother she was letting her loins do a lot of the thinking for her.

"Yes, well, none of those guys are their fathers," Mr. Anderson again asserted, clinging weakly to his ambivalence.

Mary removed her right hand from around his shoulder to reach down between her thighs and lightly touch, and caress, her father's erection. She said quietly, "But, that's what makes it so fun and special, daddy."

He lurched at the touch of her fingers on his cock, like a violent current had jolted his body.

"And, I'm eighteen now, daddy. I can make my own decisions." Mary further whispered, "I won't tell, mummy."

It was evident from the technical reports and case studies that some faculty do become sexually aroused during the course of The Program, and a few had even been known to become directly involved. This was not considered to be a problem. On the contrary, it was quite important for the faculty to convey and model a healthy acceptance of adult sexuality for their students, and Mr. Anderson certainly did not want to fail to provide a good role model for his own daughter. Nevertheless, this was rather awkward, to say the least. But, still, the touch of her fingers caressing his knob through his slacks felt so, so good. "Honestly, pumpkin, I don't know if we should."

"Well, okay daddy, we can just keep it inside and that way it won't be like we're having real sex."

"Yea, okay," he passively acquiesced. He so much wanted to agree. He so much wanted some excuse, any rationale, that would make it acceptable.

Mary shifted her position again to now slip her legs over the arms of the chair and pull herself up closer to him, so close that her bare, naked cunt lips were pressing against his erection. She might not be able to jerk her father off, let alone have sex with him, but she would at least be able to give him a lap dance he would not soon forget.

"Oh geeeez," her father exclaimed as he watched and felt his daughter clamp her bare, naked, shaved slit against the bulge in his slacks, against his stiff cock. He was seeing, and experiencing, quite a different side of his daughter, and he definitely liked it.

Mary began to slide her cunt up and down against her dad's erection.

"Mmmmm," Mary sighed, "doesn't that feel so good, daddy."

"Yes, yes, it does," he replied. He reached down with his right hand to shift his cock so that it was sticking largely straight up so that Mary could more effectively grind her cunt against it. He then reached around her body to grasp his daughter's bum cheeks in each hand. There was no longer the pretense of doing so to keep her bottom warm. It was now quite explicitly to give them a healthy squeeze, as well as to help hold her daughter's cunt closer and tighter against his cock. This might not be real sex, but it was awfully, awfully close as they both humped and grinded against one another.

But, there was a problem, other than the fact that it was father and daughter. Mary stopped to complain, "Daddy, your zipper is getting in the way and it's hurting me."

Well, that wasn't any good. No father wants to hurt his own daughter, to cause her any pain and suffering. That would be the last thing one would want to do. "Here," he said, momentarily letting go of her bottom to undue his belt, the clasp, pull down his zipper, and spread open the flaps of his pants so that the offending zipper would no longer be a problem. And, well, besides, this would make their play even more intensely enjoyable.

It also gave Mary a better view of her father's cock. It was still lodged within his boxers but the outline was now much more evident, being hidden now by only a thin cotton layer. "Goodness, daddy, you must make mommy real happy with this."

She reached down to grasp it with her hand. She wondered if her daddy's cock was bigger than her brother's. She supposed that it should be, but Jeff was all grown up. He wasn't going to get any bigger. She wondered as well if they in fact looked the same.

Alex was breathing heavily as he watched and felt his daughter study his cock through his boxers, his own eyes alternating between watching her hand explore and play with his dick and her naked boobs, which were now just inches from his eyes. He returned his own hands to her bottom, to softly fondle and caress those very sweet round cheeks. He didn't want them to get cold again.

As she fondled and squeezed his erection through his boxers she looked into her father's eyes, providing him with her most plaintive, pleading, puppy expression to ask, "Could it be a Miata, daddy? I really would like a Miata."

"Yes," he gasped, not really feeling like he could deny his daughter anything at this point. She literally had him wrapped around her little finger; well, actually, all of her fingers.

"Oh daddy, you're the best!" Mary squealed and leaned forward to give him a big kiss on the cheek. "The best dad ever!"

"Yes, well, I'll, um." It was difficult to engage in a normal conversation. His breaths were short and rapid. "I'll have to talk to your mother about this, but I think it'll be alright."

Mary increased the rate at which she was handling and stroking his cock. "Can it be green? I really want a green one."

"Yes, yes," he gasped. But, a potential problem now occurred to him. He was usually pretty good at planning family activities, but he hadn't prepared for or planned on this. "Mary," he warned, "if you keep that up daddy is going to have an accident." It was rather awkward admitting such a thing to his daughter, but a good father will not deny or avoid the truth. He should be forthright with his daughter, and the fact was he could feel that he was getting pretty close to cumming.

Mary smiled at that. Just the thought of making her father cum was rather pleasing. Daughters do like feeling that their fathers love them. Some psychoanalysts even suggest that a boyfriend or a husband could be symbolic of a girl's father, and why have the symbol when you can have the real thing? But, she did appreciate his concern. "You don't want to actually have it squirt in your pants, do you, daddy?"

No, that was true. Not only would it be uncomfortable and a little embarrassing, but also more difficult to hide from his wife, although frankly just the thought that he would be hiding something from his wife was rather troubling. He had at times provided his daughter with a little extra money, maybe even a present, and often an opportunity to stay up later than usual, after Donna had gone to bed, and he and Mary would agree that it would be their little private secret because he knew that Donna would object, would suggest that he wasn't being tough enough with Mary. Now he was even going to provide her with big wad of cum, as well as a car, and a Miata at that. He wondered how he was going to explain that to Donna. Well, at least it would be a used Miata. He wouldn't go so far as to get her a new one. When it came to the "apple of his eye," his precious pumpkin, he sometimes just couldn't help himself. Still, having her jerk him off was probably a little more than just letting her stay up late at night. Perhaps they should just stop this now?

But, as he considered his ambivalence Mary slipped her hand into his boxers, and quickly extracted his cock. "Oooooooooh, daddy," she crooned. "It really is big, and I think it's much happier playing outside." She looked him in the eyes, her big green eyes just inches from his, and she smiled as she rubbed her naked cunt against his naked cock, "You do always say that it's best to play out in the fresh air."

Mr. Anderson smiled at his daughter's successful hoisting him on his own petard, as she was flirting with hoisting herself on his dick. He also had to admit that feeling his daughter's slippery wet slit against his naked cock was a lot better than being separated by any clothes. This was significantly more intimate and exciting. He was though a bit surprised, and troubled, at how easy it was for his daughter to extract his cock from his slacks. He had to wonder how much experience she's had at doing that.

Jeff had by now fully recovered from his own time with Mary and was wondering what the heck he was doing upstairs in his bedroom while his sister was roaming around naked in the house. He had been fondly reminiscing about the time he had just spent with her, finding himself getting hard once again, and then realizing that her young naked body was still available, at least to see. It was unlikely that she was posing for mom and dad like she had posed for him, but there was no way he was going to spend the rest of the evening sitting in his room while his sister was walking around the house buck naked.

He went downstairs. He figured she would be in the family room watching TV with mom and dad. He arrived just as Mary had slipped her father's erection out of his boxers. His own cock swelled hard in his slacks at the sight of his sister sitting, with legs spread, on dad's lap. The chair was somewhat askew to the entrance into the room so he couldn't see his father's cock, but it was very clear what was going on. He moved a bit to the side to hide his presence as best he could as he reached down to play with himself as he watched his sister play with their father.

With her father's cock extracted from his boxers Mary resumed the sliding of her wet, soft, warm cunt lips up and down his shaft, her breaths now in short, hurried gasps, her tittles rising and falling, her eyes glazed with lust, the wet, swollen lips of her cunt embracing her father's hard, stiff shaft.

Mr. Anderson looked down, past his daughter's wiggling and bouncing breasts, to the sight of her shaved cunt lips wrapping around his shaft, embracing it, hugging it, as she slid her cunt up and down the length of his cock.

Mary though broke off his view by bringing the rest of her body against him, hugging him upstairs as well as downstairs. As she wrapped her arms around his shoulders she whispered into his ear, "I'm so wet, daddy."

He could certainly feel that. He clutched and squeezed her little derriere in his hands, helping to support her, helping her slide her cunt up and down his cock.

He pulled back a bit so that he could bring his face, his lips, down to his daughter's breasts, taking into his lips her stiff, erect nipple.

"Oh daddy," Mary gasped as she felt her father's lips, his tongue, his teeth, nibbling on her nip.

There was something really quite special about a son suckling on his mother's teat. It was so loving, so natural, so intimate and fundamental. But, both Mary and Alex would have to agree that the same could be said for a father and daughter; in fact, perhaps even more provocatively wondrous and special for them.

As he suckled on his daughter's teat, Mr. Anderson felt an urge to try tickling Mary's little anus. If it was his wife he knew that she would be shocked and perhaps even appalled if he did that to her. Mrs. Anderson really didn't like that sort of thing, and Alex had to admit to being a bit disappointed. She would do many other things, often much to his surprise (her behavior in The Enthusiasts Club had been at times quite surprising, perhaps even shocking), but she had made it clear that she didn't like anal sex.

Mary though was a college student and they did tend to try lots of different things when at college. Plus, he would like to encourage Mary to be a bit more flexible and open than her mother when it came to things like that. And, finally, a girl does need to grow up and learn new things. He slipped his index finger down into the crack off her ass and brought it to her little puckered rosebud.

Mary's eyes opened up wide, as did her mouth, at the shocking feel of her daddy's finger tickling her anus. "Oh my goodness, daddy!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, pumpkin," her father breathlessly responded, releasing her wet stiff nipple from his lips, "daddy's going to cum."

"Oh yes, daddy!" Mary squealed, hugging her body tightly against him, her bottom squirming with the tickling of her asshole, her cunt wriggling and quivering against her father's cock as it twitched, jerked, and began spitting out its cum. "Squirt it, daddy, squirt it all over!"

"Ohhhhhhh," her father groaned as he clutched his daughter's body against his, feeling his body wracked and wrecked by his orgasm, his heart beating so hard, so loud, his mind feeling faint, his entire self feeling so good, so wonderful, so right, as his cock gushed and spewed its thick sloppy load, soaking the front of his shirt and the tummy of his daughter.

"Oh my gosh, mother?" Jeff suddenly proclaimed, noticing his mother now standing right behind him.

"Mummy?!" Mary exclaimed upon hearing Jeff's voice, and then seeing her mother, and Jeff, in the entrance to the hallway.

"Donna?!" Mr. Anderson ejaculated as well, feeling himself still in the final throws of his other ejaculation, his face flushed with the blood of his orgasm and now with concern and embarrassment as well, his cock squirting out it's last few splats onto himself and his daughter's tummy and cunt. He clutched his daughter's body against him to hide the evidence, but realizing at the same time that doing so made him look all the more guilty.

Mrs. Anderson had finished with her sewing and had decided to join the family. She was a little disappointed though in discovering Jeff peeking around the corner of the hallway into the family room, apparently spying on Mary. She was reminded of when she had caught him one time trying to peek into her bedroom while Mary was changing. "Enjoying the view?" Mrs. Anderson said accusatively, and scoldingly.

"Um, well, I." Jeff was reminded of when his mother had caught him trying to peek into Mary's bedroom. He hadn't seen anything then, but he might have if his mother hadn't caught him in time.

"You know," Mrs. Anderson suggested, "why don't you join your sister, Jeffrey."

"What?"

It did actually make good sense, as well as being an obvious punishment for the crime of peeking in on his sister. Mrs. Anderson explained, "The Program at Abberville always involves a couple. Isn't that right, Alex." She turned to her husband, and then noticed for the first time that Mary was sitting astride her husband's lap in a rather obviously suggestive position. Mary had sat on his lap many times as a young girl, but never like that.

1...34567...9