Naked at Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me?" Mr. Anderson replied. He didn't know he was providing a suggestion.

"Yes," Mrs. Anderson continued, "you could first try it with your father, Mary, you know, get the hang of it."

Mary turned her attention back to her mother. "You want me to perform oral sex on father?" Mary was incredulous.

Jeff's cock swelled and twitched, as did his father's despite its need for rest.

Mrs. Anderson explained further. "I just think it's so striking that some of the most important behaviors in life, ones that can have quite serious consequences, are first conducted without any parental supervision. Your father and I were talking about that just the other day, weren't we, Alex."

"Um, uh, yeah," he responded, his mind lost in the thought of Mary giving him a blow job, a very wondrous thought indeed, but also rather flummoxed over the fact that his wife was suggesting it. He felt like he was back with his wife in The Enthusiasts Club. She had certainly been quite the rebellious radical back then.

Jeff though now glowered. He would think that he would be the obvious person with whom Mary should learn about giving a guy a blow job. He was the one who had taught Mary how to ride a bike and, after all, they had already come pretty close to it. It was true that his mother didn't know that but, still, he was the guy who was naked with an erection in the room, yet somehow that slipped his mother's mind.

"Yes," Mrs. Anderson continued, "we were just saying the other night that most young adults, for instance, use alcohol for the first few times without any parental guidance. It's not surprising then that it is typically done in such a very dyscontrolled manner and potentially very harmful as well. Parents teach their children how to drive a car, but not how to drink. They don't expect them to learn how to drive by sneaking off with their friends, yet that is how kids first learn to drink. There really should be some form of parental guidance or supervision, at least at first."

Mary was confused. "You want us to have drinks with you?"

"No, no, no," Mrs. Anderson replied. "Both of you are still too young for that."

"Yeah, but you just said."

"It's not what I said, Mary, it's what I meant. I think you understood what I meant."

"Hey, yeah, well, what about me?" Jeff inquired. He had also helped Mary learn how to drive, although it was true that dad did most of that.

"Well, that's a wonderful idea, Jeffrey. If you want to learn some things too, you can work with me while your sister works with your father!" Mrs. Anderson very much liked the idea of helping her son learn how to perform cunnilingus for a woman, reminiscing quite fondly about their last session together.

"What?" His mother had responded to what he had said, but not actually what he had meant.

"Let's see, now, why don't you two kids get up. Your father and I will take our places on the couch." Before there could be any further discussion or disagreement she got up from her chair and stood by the couch and, while waiting for Jeff to get up, she undid the clasp of her skirt and pulled it from her body.

Mr. Anderson got up from his chair. He was really quite surprised at his wife's interest, even apparent enthusiasm, for having their kids perform oral sex on them. But, she had indeed been a dedicated member of The Enthusiasts Club. In any case, this was yet another benefit of The Program!

Alex though was unaware that his wife had already had sex twice with their son, and he was also unaware that she realized he had some form of sex with Mary. He was hoping that they had successfully hidden the evidence, but that had not in fact been the case. From Mrs. Anderson's perspective, both of them have now had sex with their children. They might as well do it now with a more parental and educational purpose in mind: teaching them to be good lovers for their future spouses.

Jeff was not at all adverse to performing oral sex on a woman, and his mom was certainly a very pretty, fit, and attractive woman. He did though have to admit that the whole thing seemed a little surreal: his mother undressing in front of him, his sister naked, him sporting a stout stiffie, and now he was about to muff dive his mom.

Mary was more ambivalent than her brother, which is perhaps not too surprising. If it was true that she had never given a guy a blow job before because she was insecure about it she would have felt even more awkward about it now. The first one she gave had been rather tentative, even clumsy. She would hate to have performed so awkwardly in front of her father, again thinking back at that ballet recital. On the other hand, her father had been terribly understanding and patient when he was teaching her to dance.

But, all of this should perhaps be secondary to the fact that she would be sucking off her father's cock.

Yet, a part of her was actually rather excited about the idea. She was still quite inflamed from her very recent dalliance with dad, and his finger up her bottom had not helped her to calm down (plus it would clearly help with the secondary mission of getting a Miata). However, she definitely wasn't particularly thrilled about doing this in front of her brother, and it did seem awkward to have mom there as well, although it was rather obvious that mom didn't seem to mind.

Mrs. Anderson had removed her skirt and slip, and was now dressed only in her blouse, brassiere, panties, thigh high nylons, and flats. She had her thumbs tucked into the waistband of her panties, was bending over, when she realized, "Oh, I'm sorry, how inconsiderate of me." And right in front of the children, no less. "Would you like to take down your mother's panties, Jeff?" She would always offer the children the first bit of a candy or dessert she had, at times even letting them unwrap some of her presents at Christmas. How frankly surprising that she hadn't thought about Jeff's interest when she was about to pull down her panties. That was not very motherly of her.

"Um, yeah, sure, mom," his face reddening. He really would like to do that, but he felt rather awkward admitting it in front of his sister, and he now more fully appreciated that he would also be eating his mother out in front of his dad. Talk about an oedipal conflict! What do you do in a situation like this? Do you outperform your father to please your mother? But, what dad will appreciate his son providing more pleasure to his wife than he has provided? This was actually kind of awkward in a number of respects.

"Honey," Mrs. Anderson said, "why don't you move the coffee table away from the couch so that we'll have plenty of room."

"Certainly, dear," Mr. Anderson replied. He was moving rather slowly anyway in the removal of his clothes. He had by now taken off his pants and was about to take down his boxers, but was hesitating. Frankly, he had to admit, he was not too pleased to have his erection compared to his son's. Fathers and sons can be pretty competitive, at least when the son hits the later teenage years and competes with dad in sports. He didn't really mind that his son would best him at basketball, and handball, and tennis, and golf, and even fly fishing. He could attribute some of this to age, feeling that if he was his son's age he would more than hold his own. But, this was different. Your cock doesn't shrink as you get older and, well, he had to admit, he did have a bit of a paunch. Not a real bad one, mind you. He wasn't what one would call fat. He was in fact in pretty good shape for a man his age. But, he knew he didn't have the abdomen of his son, and even though Jeff is his son, and isn't really in competition with him for the love of his wife, it's difficult for a man to be entirely comfortable watching his wife be pleasured by another man, one younger and fitter than oneself, perhaps especially when it's your son. He pulled the coffee table well away from the couch, stood back up, and watched his son approach his wife to take down her panties, sporting a really very impressive erection.

"Daddy, I think I really should help you with those, don't you think?"

It was Mary, looking so sweet, smiling so affectionately, standing naked before him, her perky boobs so round, so firm, so pure, her shaved cunnie slit a dream to behold. She had dropped off the armrest of the easy chair to help her father. Nothing builds up a man's self-esteem than the love and affection of his daughter. He could feel his cock rapidly swelling within his boxers. "Um, yeah, well, alright," he awkwardly replied.

Mary stepped forward, grasped the waistband of her father's boxers and, once again with rather surprising expertise, pulled them down in one swift motion all the way to his ankles. She got down onto her knees to help him step out of them and, once they were off, looked up at her father, or more accurately at his penis, which was now about half-erect. She realized that she probably should not evidence any prior knowledge of her father's cock, with mummy present. Her mother clearly did not object to her performing oral sex on her father, but she might object to their already being some hanky panky outside of her awareness and permission. "Oh my goodness, daddy," Mary exclaimed, bringing a hand to her mouth and looking quite shocked and flustered, "you're already getting hard!"

Mr. Anderson smiled down at his daughter, looking so excited, fascinated, and eager. It was really quite reassuring, and flattering, and he swelled even further.

"Ooooooooh," Mary cooed, "and you're getting bigger and bigger and bigger. C'mon, let's get over to the couch." She stood back up, took him by the hand and led him to the couch, where her mother was now getting situated herself.

Mrs. Anderson had removed her blouse, but left on her brassiere. She really did want the extra support her brassiere provided, particularly in the presence of her daughter's firm round bubbies. Mrs. Anderson's were clearly significantly larger, but they no longer had the enviable shape of her daughter's. And, besides, she had carefully chosen this brassiere, anticipating that perhaps something like this might in fact happen, given what happened already with Jeffrey the previous night. She was wearing her deep cleavage pink lace Wonderbra. It really made her breasts look fantastic, and she knew her husband would like it, even in comparison to their daughter.

Mr. Anderson smiled at the sight of his wife's proud breasts as he sat down on the couch but then glanced self-consciously at his son's cock.

Mary noticed her father's reaction to Jeff's cock. It was funny how men are always so competitive. Perhaps it would not be surprising for them to be particularly self-conscious and competitive when it came to the size of their cocks. Well, she knew who was going to buy her a car, and it wasn't going to be Jeff. "Oh daddy, your penis is getting so, so big!"

"Yes, well," he replied, "I do have a very pretty daughter," smiling sweetly as he affectionately caressed her cheek.

"Daddy!" Mary exclaimed with embarrassed but exaggerated modesty.

Mrs. Anderson glanced at her husband. She felt like giving him a disapproving scowl. It is rather rude to compliment a woman right in front of your wife but, then again, it was her daughter. She instinctively thrust out her chest as she sat back on the couch, her butt toward the front edge to give Jeff easy access.

Jeff was impressed. His mother had clearly trimmed and shaved since the last time he had seen her cunt.

Mrs. Anderson had been in the bathroom as much as she had been in the sewing room and she had to admit that she was quite pleased with the result. It really did look tremendously better. She had fully shaved the lips, leaving only a rather narrow landing strip heading toward them.

Jeff felt that he should compliment his mother. His father used to prompt him to indicate that he had noticed and liked a new outfit, and especially if she had gone through all the trouble and risk to get a new hairdo. But, does a son actually say, "Hey, I really like what you've done with your hair," when referring to the bush on her pussy?

Mr. Anderson though was not so inhibited. It was not until his wife had sat down on the couch that he had in fact noticed her new cut, and he was more than impressed. In fact, he was quite ecstatically pleased, and his dick swelled even further. "My gosh, sweetie," he said, "what have you done with your hair?!"

"You don't like it?" She asked, spreading open her thighs a bit farther. She frankly wasn't sure if he was kidding or serious.

"Like it? Listen, why don't I take Jeff's place," he suggested, half seriously.

"Daddy!" Mary complained.

"Oh, sorry, yes."

"Geeez, daddy," Mary further asserted. Here she was, about to give her father a blow job, something that not too many daughters would do, and he would rather do mom? What kind of a father is that? "You know she got that idea from me."

It was a valid point. He glanced back and forth at his wife's and daughter's cunts. They did now look awfully similar. He was about to suggest a direct comparison but he had better judgment than that, as it could risk a bit of competitive ire, as well as lead to another obvious parent-offspring comparison that he very much wanted to avoid. "Mary," he said instead, "you know you're my little pumpkin."

"Well, I better be!" She said in mock outrage, her hands on her cocked hips, glowering at him like she was in fact mad, but not being terribly convincing with her jiggling boobies and shaved and slit cunnie pouch.

As Mr. Anderson sat back down on the other side of the couch and looked up at his daughter standing before him, he did appreciate how truly beautiful she had become. She really was going to make some guy really happy someday. She had such a wonderful hour glass figure, such narrow hips and perky breasts, a very, very pretty face, and a wondrous young slick, smooth, virtuous cunt. His dick twitched as he contemplated it, and now grew to its full strength. He spread open his legs and held out his hands. "Come on, dear. Don't be mad. Come to daddy and give him a big kiss."

"Well, okay," Mary replied, stepping forward, dropping down onto her knees between his legs, and leaning down to plant a big, wet, firm, and sustained kiss right on the tip of his cock.

"Oh my gosh," Mr. Anderson exclaimed. He wasn't expecting the kiss there, and it was definitely an excellent choice on the part of his daughter. For a girl who is inexperienced with oral sex, it was a rather surprising gesture.

"Give your mummy a kiss, too, Jeffrey," Mrs. Anderson said, like she was asking him for a kiss goodnight but clearly meaning something else.

Jeff smiled, and his cock twitched. He would be most happy to do so. He was quite pleased that his mother had so thoroughly shaved herself down there. He enjoyed eating girls out, but he had to admit that sometimes hair was a problem, if not downright distracting and annoying. Leave it to a mother to be so considerate of her son's concerns. She would always take the nuts out of his desert. He didn't really like nuts. He buried his face within his mother's fleshy smooth, wet, cunt, and he did his best to please her. No boy would want to disappoint his mother at something like this, and he enthusiastically munched, chewed, slurped, and gobbled his mother's serving of her cunt.

Mrs. Anderson gasped with surprise and pleasure at her son's exuberant feasting on her pussy. She leaned back into the couch, whimpering and moaning with pleasure.

Mary withdrew her kiss of her father's cock and hesitated before using her tongue. It is one thing to kiss your father, it is perhaps quite another to french kiss him. She asked her mother, "You really think it's okay to suck off daddy's cock, mummy?" There was still a bit of nagging doubt in her mind over what she was about to do, or at least she wanted to again hear her mother's approval.

"Mary," Mrs. Anderson scolded through her heaving and gasping, "I don't approve of such language." It was perhaps a somewhat empty admonition, given that Mary was about to in fact suck her daddy's cock but it was a natural, an instinctive reaction on the part of Mrs. Anderson. What mother wouldn't disapprove of her daughter talking in such a manner?

"I'm sorry, mother." She was sincerely contrite. She knew full well that such language was really over the top. If she had said something like that a few weeks ago she would have gotten in much more serious trouble than simply a scolding . She wouldn't have gotten her mouth washed out with soap. She was much too old for that. But there would have been some sort of punishment. She looked up at her father and apologized to him as well. "Sorry, daddy," she said softly.

Mr. Anderson looked down at his daughter kneeling between his legs, her pretty eyes looking so penitent beside the swollen purple plum of his cock. He always had difficulty scolding his daughter when she looked at him like that. "That's alright, sweetie. Now, see what you can do with daddy's penis." Besides, he knew full well that he would be calling it cock sucking fairly soon himself.

Mary was no major expert on blow jobs but she had provided a few in her limited period of life and there hadn't been any complaints on the part of the recipients. Still, if she was to maintain the illusion that she was inexperienced she realized that she should probably act the part. She very tentatively began to lick the tip and around the bulb, like she was reluctantly tasting a flavor of ice cream for which she was rather ambivalent.

"Like this, daddy?"

It actually looked and felt awfully nice, but Mr. Anderson could see that his daughter did in fact need some tutoring. "That's really very good, pumpkin, but you should really put your full self into it. Embrace it, enjoy the moment."

It was pretty much word-for-word what he had said when he was trying to help with her ballet lessons. 'Well, if that's what he wants,' Mary thought. She opened her mouth up wide and swallowed the head inside, engulfing the swollen crown in one fell swoop, like she was trying to eat an apple without even taking a bite, just engulfing it whole within her mouth.

But, she did at least taste it, and quite thoroughly so. As soon as the plum was in her mouth she thoroughly washed it with her tongue, licking and lapping away at it now like it was the very best ice cream she had ever tasted.

"Oh yes, yes," her father ardently exclaimed, "that's much, much better, sweetie."

Mrs. Anderson eyes were glazed over with lust, enjoying so much her son's energetic and enthusiastic ministrations. He was really much better at this than she would have imagined. She hadn't experienced this much enthusiasm between her legs since she first went out with Alex, and it brought back quite a bit of wonderfully nostalgic memories, as well as sensations. She reached across the couch to grasp hold of her husband's hand, wanting to share this moment together.

As he took her hand she turned to look at him, to see how well her daughter was doing and was so happy to see that apparently it was going very, very well. She smiled. This was a really marvelous moment for the whole family to share. She opined, with a blissful smile on her face, "It's just like we're all on a family picnic."

Jeff momentarily released his lips and tongue from his mother's cunt, his mouth and cheeks awash with her womanly juices, to say, "Very funny, mother," the sarcasm quite evident in his tone.

Mrs. Anderson just giggled. She considered reminding him that he should never eat with his mouth full, but she knew her kids would consider that to be too corny of a joke, and perhaps it was. Sometimes her jokes were rather old-fashioned.

Mary let the crown of her father's cock pop out of her mouth, gasping for air as she did so. It was now all shiny with her saliva, glistening and twinkling in the air. "Oh my gracious," Mary exclaimed, looking exhausted up at her father, "It's just so big for my mouth." That remark was perhaps over the top but a daughter really can't overdo compliments of her father. Fathers so much enjoy being admired by their daughters.

1...456789