Naked at Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Anderson said, expressing his beaming pride more so than offering reassurance, "That's alright pumpkin, you'll get used to it."

Mary was about to add that it was a lot bigger than any of the other boys' penises she has swallowed, but then recalled that she was feigning inexperience with such things.. "I don't know daddy. I'll try," and she returned her mouth to his cock, now sliding her face up and down the shaft, fucking his cock with her face, with her mouth, all the while stroking his shaft with her left hand as she tickled his balls with her right.

Mr. Anderson was duly impressed at how quickly his daughter was catching on. But, then again, she was an Anderson and the Andersons were all quick learners. He did though suggest, "Pumpkin, try to keep looking daddy in the eye while you're doing it. That's always real nice to have eye contact while you're...doing that." The eye contact was perhaps especially nice for him, to see the love and affection in her eyes as she sucked and gobbled on his cock.

Mary smiled, at least to herself. It was kind of hard to smile with a cock in her mouth. But, it just seemed so much like when her father was poking his nose into her ballet lessons, picking away at every little detail, not letting her learn on her own. But, still, this was probably good advice. She looked gaily up into his eyes as her mouth was stretched wide by his cock, the crown bulging out one of her cheeks.

"Much better," her father said approvingly.

Mrs. Anderson was grinding her cunt against Jeff's lips and tongue, encouraging him in particular to focus on her clit. He was at first naturally most interested in her cunt hole, but he soon caught on when it became evident that she really preferred him to use his tongue and lips on her clit. He did though surprise his mother when she felt him actually softly nibble on her clit with his teeth. She suddenly gasped and thrust her cunt even harder against him. She would have to tell Alex about that later, although as soon as she thought that she realized that she probably shouldn't let him know that the idea came from Jeff.

Jeff did at least keep at her hole with his fingers while his mouth concentrated on her clit. He so much enjoyed fingering his mother. Perhaps it was some sort of primeval, subconscious desire to return to the womb. Well, probably not. It was just that he enjoyed making any girl, and particularly his mother, squirm on his finger like a slut in heat.

If this was a family picnic neither of the kids were demonstrating particularly good table manners. The family room was filled with sloppy slushing slurping sounds as Mary and Jeff gobbled, gorged, and gulped at the cunt and cock of their parents.

Jeff though suddenly slipped his finger out of his mother's hole. It was a moment for her to catch her breath, but truly just a moment because he was just shifting it to her little, tighter pink asshole

"Oh my goodness!" Mrs. Anderson exclaimed in shock at the sudden and surprising tickling of her anus, trying to leap from the ticklish intrusion but in the process only further crushing her cunt into her son's mouth.

It was a bold move on Jeff's part, particularly following his mother's explicit disapproval of anal sex. But, he had been tempted previously, staring down at that anus when he was fucking her from behind, and in his own prior experience girls did often like it, particularly when they were already intensely aroused, and his mother was certainly that.

Mrs. Anderson squeezed Alex's hand as she felt her son tickle her anus with his finger. It was such a strange, disconcerting, and yet so very tingly, sparkly sensation. She reached out with her left hand to clutch Jeff's face, his lips, against her cunt, her clit, as she squirmed on his finger. She had to admit that the older generation can learn a few new things from the younger generation.

Jeff did not try to slip a finger up into his mother's butt. That might be going too far. Some things you do have to slowly ease your parents into. And, besides, his mother was a stickler when it came to having your fingers clean when you eat.

"Pumpkin," Mr. Anderson intoned, his voice a little gaspy and breathless, "put daddy's balls in your mouth. Try sucking on daddy's balls."

Whoa! That was in fact something that Mary hadn't done before, and it was a little disconcerting to hear such words coming from her father's mouth. But, she was not a defiant or disobedient daughter, so she dutifully withdrew her lips from his cock, and, leaving a trail with her tongue going down the shaft, her eyes always fixed on his, she traveled to her daddy's balls. Yet, she did hesitate.

"Oh, but daddy, you have such big balls."

He did indeed. Mrs. Anderson smiled when she heard her daughter's concern. That was one thing she did admire in Alex. He was a very fertile man.

Mary opened her mouth as wide as she could and carefully absorbed the first one, looking up at her father through her spectacles with her large green eyes also opened wide, expressing her concern, her fear. There is one thing you don't want to do and that is to bite your daddy's balls. She carefully nudged in the other with her fingers, her cheeks now bulging out like a chipmunk with a couple of really large nuts stuffed into her little mouth.

"Mmmmm," her father approved, "that's very good sweetie," and he reached down to affectionately caress his daughter's engorged cheek, feeling his own balls inside.

Mary smiled through her mouthful up at her father, her eyes now glistening with pride and delight. She did so much like pleasing daddy, and she now had to admit that the younger generation can learn a few new things from the older generation. It was kind of neat taking a guy's balls in your mouth. A guy would certainly have to really trust you to let you do that. She licked and lapped at her father's balls, safely tucked away in the warm, wet hearth of her mouth, all the while still stroking her fist up and down his shaft, which was now traversing and towering across her face.

Another advantage of using her mouth on his balls was that it freed up a hand, which was now down between her own legs, rubbing and pinching (or tweaking as she liked to say), her clit. After the prior session with her father, and now this, she was feeling like she really, really needed some release herself.

Mr. Anderson so much enjoyed having his balls licked. Donna was pretty darned good at it, but he could tell, he could feel, that his daughter had considerable potential as well. He considered suggesting that she also try to deep throat him, but Mary was such a petite girl and he really didn't want to choke his daughter. That might be a bit much, at least the first time.

Mrs. Anderson suddenly pushed Jeff away, gasping, her breasts heaving within her brassiere.

Jeff wondered if she was upset about the anal tickling.

But, Mrs. Anderson realized that the kids should have some fun too. It really isn't good parenting to leave them out of all the fun. It was like that time when they got their kids new bikes for Christmas and they wound up riding the bikes around the neighborhood themselves. Plus, her son needed a reward for introducing her to anal play. "Honey," she said to her husband. "Let's have the kids get just rewards for doing such really fine jobs."

Alex couldn't and wouldn't disagree with that. He assumed that meant that Mary and Jeff would get onto the couch, all of them essentially trading positions. He kind of liked the idea of licking and lapping away at his daughter's shaved cunt. How exciting would it be to actually give your daughter an orgasm, and perhaps it would even be the first time that a guy did that for her. If she hadn't performed oral sex on a guy before, then it seemed unlikely that it had been done for her. But that wasn't what Mrs. Anderson meant.

"Okay, honey," she said, speaking to her daughter, "Get up here on the couch with your mother and the boys can do us." She let go of Alex's hand and patted the couch next to her to make it clear where she wanted her daughter to go.

Alex immediately understood, as his wife did always refer to fucking or screwing as "doing." He was not, of course, disappointed. It would obviously be as much fun, if not more, to actually feel his cock driving in and out of his daughter's tight little shaved cunt.

Mary looked up at her mother, her mouth full with her daddy's balls. It was still a bit difficult for her to get used to her mother speaking this way. But she was certainly very, very receptive to having at least somebody "do her." Frankly, she really, really wanted to get off. And, if she had to choose, she would prefer her father over her brother. She wasn't really sure why she felt that way. Perhaps it was because she couldn't quite tell if Jeff was just taking advantage of her and, well, frankly, the depth of her relationship with her father was much stronger than with her brother. She did love her father very, very much. It was true that they had drifted apart the last few years, but they were now more than making up for that lost time. She carefully released his balls from her mouth and got up on her feet to take her position by her mother.

Mr. Anderson got up to make room, his dick throbbing with lust and desire as he watched his pretty daughter get up from the floor. There was a part of him that was still ambivalent about this. It was perfectly legal, she was eighteen, but not too many fathers slide their cocks up their daughters' cunts. However, Mary's was so awfully, awfully pretty and inviting.

Mrs. Anderson considered turning around, getting on her knees on the couch, and presenting her bottom to her son. But, given his anal tickling she wasn't too sure she wanted to present her anus to him. He might get the wrong idea. She did like the tickling, but she wasn't ready for that next step and, besides, taking her virginity, even if it is just an anal virginity, should probably be reserved for her husband. Plus, this way, facing each other, everyone would be able to see everyone and everything that was going on. That was clearly much better for the family as a whole, being able to share in all of this together. She pulled on her son's shoulders to draw him up off the floor so that he would fuck her.

As Mary sat down next to her mother, she and Mrs. Anderson both stole glances at the cocks of Jeff and Mr. Anderson. They were most definitely evaluating them, comparing them, trying to figure out whose was bigger. It was, though, quite difficult to tell. Mrs. Anderson felt that Jeff's was a bit bigger, but Mary felt that her father's was bigger. Their perceptions could just simply reflect that the one they considered to be bigger was the one that was going to penetrate them.

Jeff and Mr. Anderson quite consciously avoided glancing at each other's cock. Men don't do that in restrooms, and they certainly don't do that when they have sex together. Well, maybe they do, within certain contexts. But, in this context, that of father and son having sex with daughter and mother, respectively, they would respect each other's privacy, at least with regard to the question of whose was bigger.

Jeff bent forward, leaning over his mother, bracing himself with his left hand on the back of the couch, his eyes at first feasting on his mother's bulbous breasts so provocatively bulging up and out of her tight pink brassiere. They never looked better than they did now. He tore his eyes away though to lodge his cock in her thick, fleshy cunt. At first though he just slid his swollen bulb up and down her thick, wet lips, enjoying the feel of her soft warm moist feminine flesh caressing the sensitive nerves of his crown.

Mrs. Anderson though mistook her son's snuggling cock for an inexperienced fumbling, as if he was searching for her hole. Alex had done that the first couple of times they had sex. As she reached down to grasp hold of Jeff's cock she was reminded of those early times with Alex. The memories wafted through her mind with much fondness and endearment as she helped Jeff find the portal to her cunt.

Just like the last time he fucked his mother (how strange really to think that), Jeff would have preferred to do it himself. Parents always seem to feel that their kids need help in just about anything they do; giving advice, instruction, and guidance when none was really needed. However, it was kind of nice watching and feeling his mother's fingers on his cock, fitting his crown snugly into her cunt. Once placed he thrust forward, driving his dick up inside.

"Mmmmm," Mrs. Anderson groaned, her eyes drifting shut at the feel of the young man's stout, stiff dick driving up inside her.

Mary sat back in the couch and spread open her thighs, making ample room for her father. She was also still a bit ambivalent about this. That was perhaps only natural. It was something that she was unlikely to tell her friends, and that fact alone suggested a degree of doubt. She told her friends everything. Well, actually, not everything, particularly when it came to sex. So, maybe this isn't so weird. And, her cunnie was now so inflamed, so swollen, so hot and wet. Plus, her dad's cock looked so wonderful, so big, so powerful. As a little girl she had always perceived her father as a big, strong, and powerful man. It was nice having that feeling once again, and now the impressive power of her father was going to drive right up into her cunt.

Mr. Anderson lodged his cock in his daughter's little feminine furrow. It had been a long time since he had sex with a woman other than his wife. He had certainly never cheated on her, as he loved her, and respected her, very, very much. But, this was not cheating as it was being done with her approval and even in her presence. Plus, it was with his daughter. It was still in the family. And, of course, perhaps the best reason of all: his daughter's elfin slit was so fucking enticing. "Are you ready, pumpkin?"

"Yes, daddy," Mary replied. She gently thrust her pelvis at his cock to affirm the point.

"Let me know if it hurts, pumpkin," her father warned.

"Yes, daddy," Mary replied, and then groaned with lustful excitement as she felt her father's thick truncheon force its way up inside.

"Oh man," Mr. Anderson groaned, as his dick pushed it's way forward, thrusting and straining its way through and past his daughter's resistant and cramped yet soft, moist interior. He had not felt his cock in such a tightly constricted cunt for quite some time, and it was truly wonderful.

There was, of course, no need to be concerned about it actually hurting. This was hardly the first time that a cock had pressed its way into Mary's cunt. She was indeed feeling quite stuffed and engorged, but it was a very good feeling, to say the least. She was feeling truly penetrated, truly fucked. She reached down with her right hand to again tweak her clit as her father thrust his cock in and out of her tightly clenching, gripping, and squeezing soft wet folds.

Jeff was of course enjoying himself just as much. There is perhaps something about fucking one's mother that is so uniquely enjoyable and titillating, watching your mother's face clench and twist with passion, her breasts heaving with lust, the muscles of her womanly cunt squeezing and clenching your cock. She was even using her left hand to caress and squeeze his shaft each time he pushed it back in.

"Fuck your mother," Mrs. Anderson gasped, "fuck mumsy so hard!"

Jeff did precisely that, increasing the rate of his thrusting and humping, giving his mother a good, hard, slamming fuck.

Mr. Anderson increased the rapidity, depth, and force of his thrusts into his daughter's cunt, as he witnessed the acceleration of his son's fucking of his wife. He certainly did not want to be left behind, or at least outdone.

"Oh, daddy!" Mary exclaimed as she felt her father's cock fucking her with even greater intensity and force. She used her left hand to grasp and squeeze her breast, her right to tickle and caressing his big, swinging, and now wet balls.

Mrs. Anderson's breathing was now accelerating as well, her breasts heaving, her body jarring and lurching with Jeff's fucking. She reached out with her right hand to grasp hold of the hand of her daughter, taking her daughter's hand away from her breast to clench the hand of her mother. She wanted to share this wonderful, this exhilarating, moment together: mother and daughter being fucked by son and father. This was now indeed a very closely bonded family.

Mary received and grasped hold of her mother's hand, and fell back into the couch to receive the forceful thrusts and fucks of her father, softly moaning, "Daddy ...daddy ...daddy," with each pounding drive.

The accelerated rate of the fucking did create one potential problem for the father and son: who was going to cum first. If there was one thing in which men take some pride, it's being able to control, to pace themselves, able to last long enough for their partners to cum. Certainly neither one wanted to be the one with the quick trigger finger, shooting off prematurely, before his partner had her orgasm.

Mrs. Anderson didn't helped by stating, or more like gasping, to her daughter, in between Jeff's thrusts, "You know, dear...what a boy really likes...don't you?"

"No, no....mummy," Mary gasped, her voice equally winded and breathless with her excitement, her arousal, her lust. "What... what...is it?"

"Letting him ejaculate...onto your face."

"Mother!" Mary exclaimed, with wantonness and with shock, her eyes widening at just the thought that her mother would suggest such a thing. It's not that she hadn't yet done that herself, or more accurately had it done to her, but hearing it come from the mouth of her own mother was really quite shocking.

Mrs. Anderson was herself a bit surprised at her willingness to make the suggestion, but she did in fact want her son to do it, and she knew how much Alex liked to do it. It wouldn't be right for her daughter and husband to be left out of the fun.

Just hearing the suggestion though put Alex and Jeff both over the edge. Neither had been expecting to be able to do that, and it was clearly quite a treat, even just to imagine.

"Oh, mums!" Jeff exclaimed, feeling himself at the point of no return. He had always called her that when he was a little boy.

"Wonderful!" Mrs. Anderson responded, clenching tightly on his shaft with her cunt as she also grasped hold of it with her hand to draw him out and bring it up to her face. "Bring your cock to mums," she gasped as she pulled him out of her cunt.

Jeff was disappointed that he had not lasted as long as his father. Dad apparently won that one, but perhaps he would give him a rematch in a few days. In any case, disappointment was not the affect he was feeling right now. His mind and body were absorbed in the ecstasy of the arrival of his climax, and he gladly drew his cock out of his mother's cunt and brought it up to her face, guided by her hand that was now wrapped firmly around the shaft, working it like she was pumping for oil.

"Geeeeez," Jeff moaned as he felt the first load surge from his balls up through his shaft and burst from the knob onto his mother's forehead and nose, leaving a big white ropey glob trailing across her face.

"Oh daddy," Mary groaned as she saw the cum blast from her brother's cock onto her mother's face, and her body suddenly twitched and shivered with her own climax, her cunt quivering around her father's dick stuffed deeply up inside, her hand squeezing her daddy's balls.

"Pumpkin," moaned Mr. Anderson, as he felt his body give way to its climax and he quickly ripped his cock from his daughter's convulsing cunt, his balls wrenching away from her fingers, to also bring his cock up to Mary's pretty face, gushing a big, sloppy, full load all over her perky nose, rosy cheek, and pink, pursed lips.

1...456789