On the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers

"Really?" I asked.

Nick grinned. "Wait and see. That takeoff was nothing compared to the landing."

"You've been here before?"

"Every year. Love the place. Totally relaxing. Except for the flight in and out." He looked past me at Peter and chuckled.

The rest of the flight was uneventful. For me, anyway. Peter sat there sweating and drinking from Nick's hip flask. We climbed steadily, levelling out, looking down at the bright blue sea. I'd never seen a color like that, it was just beautiful. Now I knew what they meant by azure. Lots of small boats down there, as well as some larger ships. I was sure Peter was going to leave indentations in the armrests though. If he didn't cramp up first. Just over an hour later we were passing Nassau and turning south. Blue sea, small islands here and there. It looked beautiful.

I patted his knee. "Relax honey, try to enjoy the view, it's beautiful." Me, I was watching the pilot working the controls. I'd love to fly one of these things. That'd be totally awesome. I wondered if they'd let me try. Maybe if I asked?

Peter didn't think the view was beautiful at all. "There's a lot of sea down there, where do we land if the engines stop?"

"Honey, the engines won't stop, okay. They're Pratt and Whitney's. They build these things for reliability. They'll last longer than you and me. Have another drink."

Which, of course, was when the nose pointed down. We seemed to float for a few seconds, the engine noise fading away. Descent time. Of course, Peter screamed again. God, this time I had to laugh. Nick was laughing. Jeremy, the Pilot, was looking back at us from the cockpit, grinning. He came on the intercom, I could hear the grin in his voice.

"Okay folks, we're heading down now, you can see Sweetwater ahead of us, that dot in the sea there. Now the landing strip here's a bit on the small side so we're coming in low and slow and we're gonna stop real fast once the wheels are on the ground so do those belts up tight, okay." He gave me a grin through the door into the cockpit. "And give your husband another snort if you don't mind ma'am, those screams, they're distracting. We don't want anything startling us here up front when we're about to touch down."

Behind me I heard laughter.

"Oh god, Barbie," Peter whispered, "oh god oh god oh god..."

We were almost at sea level now, skimming across the waves, so low you could see the wake from the propellers if you looked out the window and back a bit. Ahead, it looked like we were going to fly head first into a forest of palm trees. This was so cool! Cool? It was totally awesome!

"Fuck," Peter whimpered, "Fuck fuck fuck..."

"Tonight honey," I said in his ear, loud enough for him to hear over the engines, "as many times as you want."

Nick must have heard, I heard a choked off snort of laughter to my left.

We skimmed across the beach, palm trees or something to either side looking as if they were just missing the wingtips. Peter's whimpers didn't even distract me. Oh wow, this was just so awesomely cool. The wheels thumped down onto hard-packed sand, we bunny hopped a couple of times and then we were on the ground and slowing fast, the engines screaming, Peter screaming, the pilots hands working the controls. Peter was still clutching the armrests with that white knuckled grip.

"This is your co-pilot speaking, I'm happy to say that Captain Kangaroo has finally gotten us onto the ground. We'll be disembarking at the Sweetwater Airport Terminal in about sixty seconds or so. I'd like to thank y'all for flying Sweetwater Air and wish you a pleasant stay."

The engines really did fade away about sixty seconds later. The co-pilot walked past us to open the door. I handed Nick his empty hip-flask back. He was good enough to help me get Peter down the aisle. We needed the co-pilot to help us get him of the plane. He was drunk. Excessively drunk. Maybe I shouldn't have asked Nick for those refills but he had offered. I looked around. Terminal? There was a thatched shelter with a wooden bar and some stools. A tall and very black man was busy pouring drinks for the other passengers.

Good, something to calm my Petey-bunny's still frazzled nerves.

"That's the terminal," Nick laughed. "They give you a drink or two and check you in, everything's walking distance, no vehicles here." He pointed. "There's the horse and cart for delivering your bags. You don't need to ask, this is a small place; they know where to go."

I could see the pilot and co-pilot taking suitcases out of the cargo hold and loading them onto the cart that'd been backed up next to the plane. Well, I'd made sure we travelled light. Two small suitcases.

"Let's sit your husband down, get him a drink and find out where you are."

We did. Nick got Peter a very large and heavily iced Bacardi and Coke. Heavy on the Bacardi too. That'd settle him down.

The barman looked at me. "Mrs. Queue?"

Well, not really, it was Kiu but what the heck, we were on vacation. And I'd got a big discount for that last minute booking. No fuss, that was me. I smiled. "That's me."

"You're in the Cavendish Villa, Mrs. Queue, and Mr. Smith, you're in the Rackham Villa. Edward here will show you to your Villa, the bar and restaurant and the rest of our resort's facilities."

"Neighbors," Nick smiled at me. "Rackham's next to Cavendish." He glanced back at the barman. "Don't worry about showing them round Cedric, I can do that."

"Wonderful, thank you sir, ma'am, you have a nice stay now."

"This way," Nick said, taking one of Peter's arms. I took the other. Whoa. He was really drunk. Really really really drunk. So drunk that the first thing I did, with Nick's help, was lie him down on our bed to sleep it off. I knew Peter. He didn't drink much. On the flight he'd drunk the entire contents of that hip flask and then emptied it another four times as Nick really kindly refilled it from the bottle in the bag under his seat. That'd been so nice of him.

"Here Barbie, leave your husband to sleep it off and I'll show you round," Nick smiled.

"Give me ten minutes, okay?"

"No problem, see you outside in ten."

It was more like twenty by the time I'd had a shower and changed into a bikini with my shorts and a tanktop over the top. I had a quick look around our villa at the same time. Nice. Basically just one really big room, thatched roof, stone floor, big shaded porch at the front, big luxurious marble-floored bathroom at the back. Lovely furniture and that big four poster bed with the fan and mosquito netting. Just like the website. I loved it already.

Nick was sitting outside on our porch with a beer when I emerged. He looked up, smiling. "Ready?"

"I'm in your hands.," I said. "Peter's out of it. I left him a note in case he wakes up. Show me around, oh wise native guide."

He did. We walked right around the island, which took all of an hour. There were thirty or so villa's like ours. "All more or less the same," Nick told me, "named after Pirates." All strung along the beach. He told me about some of the pirates they were named after. Why wasn't there a Jack Sparrow villa? I'd ask later. The restaurant and bar sat on a small point at the center of the line of villas. The little airstrip cut the island in half. The other side was where the staff lived, small houses tucked away in the trees.

"It's quiet," Nick said. "No electricity, no TV or Internet, basically you lie in the sun, or the shade, you swim, you can sail, you can fish, which is what I do mostly, there's boat trips to nearby islands if you want, snorkeling and diving and the diving's fantastic, some guests come here just for that, and that's it."

"It's beautiful," I said as we completed our circuit, "thank you so much, Nick."

I looked around as we neared our villas. Empty. Not another person in sight. "I think I want to go for a swim." I glanced at Nick. "You want to swim too?"

He grinned. "Sure, I'm ready." He gestured at his shorts.

I laughed. "Me too." I pulled my tanktop of over my head, unzipped my shorts and stepped out of them.

Nick eyed me in my bikini. "You work out?"

"Not really, just keep in shape."

"Nice shape."

I grinned. "Thanks. Now let's swim, I paid good money for this vacation, I want to get wet."

He laughed. We walked across the hot sand to the water. Warm water, delicious on my skin, like stepping into a warm bath. We waded out, the depth slowly increasing, the water creeping up past my knees, past my thighs. That felt so good. Once the water was waist deep I slipped in, started swimming. Nick swam easily beside me.

"There's a swim platform over there," he said, "you up to swimming that far?"

I saw it. Only a couple of hundred yards. "Sure, let's do it."

We swam on, breaststroke, slipping through the transparent water with barely a ripple. "It's like swimming in liquid glass." I could see every ripple on the sand below us, small fish swimming, seaweed on the bottom.

"It's thirty feet deep here," Nick said.

"It is? Wow." It didn't look it.

We climbed up onto the swim platform, both of us sitting on the edge, feet in the water, the afternoon sun baking. "I'll have to swim back in, I didn't bring any sun screen." I didn't want to get burnt, not on my first day.

Nick patted his pockets. "Got some here, somewhere. ... Here it is." He fished out a large bottle. "Here, help yourself, brought gallons of the stuff along." I didn't recognize the brand name but it was SPF 50 and it was for swimming as well. That'd do it.

"Thanks Nick." I slathered the stuff on. Face, ears, neck, arms, legs, front. Nick watched me, smiling.

"Would you mind doing my back?" I asked.

"No problem." He took the bottle from me as I flipped around, lay face down. I did squeak when he squirted lotion onto the small of my back, then all the way down my spine to my butt. He rubbed it over my back from my shoulders on down, working it in thoroughly. Almost as good as a massage. I sighed with pleasure. He stopped at the small of my back. "Done."

"Thanks," I glanced around, grinning.

"Well, okay, nooooo problem," he said, smiling back as I reached behind myself and rubbed the lotion onto my butt. Well, it was a bikini. Half my butt was on display and the last thing I wanted was a sunburnt butt.

"Can you put some on the backs of my legs?"

He did, squirting lotion down the back of each thigh. His hand started rubbing it in. I blinked. I'd meant just squirt the lotion on but okay, his hand felt nice, and it wasn't like he was doing my butt or anything. Although the insides of my thighs up to my bikini bottoms, that did make me breathe in hard just a little.

"Thanks Nick." Well, that was good. I wasn't going to get sunburnt on my first day at least.

"No problem at all Barbie, my pleasure."

Well, from that bulge in his swim shorts, I guess it had been. Maybe I shouldn't have asked him to do my legs. Still, lessons learnt and all that. Next time I'd have my own sunscreen. And Petey-bunny could put it on me. All of me. He liked doing that. I liked him doing that too. I smiled to myself. Petey-bunny was going to get such a good workout on this vacation. Sea, sun, sand and sex .. and sex .. and sex... I realized I was singing to myself when Nick laughed.

"You're really enjoying yourself aren't you, Barbie?"

"Oh yeah," I said. "This place, I love it. And it'll be a nice break for my husband too."

"He doesn't like flying does he?" Nick laughed again, shook his head.

"He's just cautious," I said, "He's an Accountant." I smiled. "He never did stuff like this when he was younger, his parents didn't believe in vacations. Every summer, he went to Summer School and studied. So, you know, I'm kind of introducing him to all this stuff, like relaxing and taking a break and having fun."

"Well, you picked a good place for it, Sweetwater, I've been coming here every year for a while now."

"By yourself?" I wondered if he was married. Middle-aged, in his forties or early fifties maybe. Or was he gay or something. But I thought not, if he was, he wouldn't have gotten excited rubbing lotion onto my legs.

"Yeah, never married." He grinned. "Girlfriends, yeah, but I put in a lot of hours at work, just never met someone I wanted to marry." He smiled at me. "Not like you two. You both seem pretty young."

I shrugged. "I'm twenty two, Peter's twenty five, we married a couple of years ago."

"Seems young to get married to me."

I grinned. "That's what our parents said too, but hey, why not. We talked about it and thought about it and we love each other a lot so we went ahead and did it. It's worked so far." I thought about Petey-bunny and his not wanting to make love as often as when we'd first married. Well, just a hiccup in the road. I'd get that fixed this week. I smiled. Oh yeah, I'd get that fixed tonight. Tonight I was going to be Mrs. Bunny and Petey-Bunny was going to fuck his little bunny-girl so hard. But right now, I wanted to swim some more.

"Can we swim over to that little island?" I asked, pointing.

Nick looked, grinned. "Yeah, it's a long swim though, it's further than it looks."

"Is it safe to swim over there?" It looked beautiful from here.

"Oh yeah, no real current when the tide's coming in like it is now. I swim over there all the time. Actually, I can walk most of the way. Want to try it?"

I thought about it. I wasn't a bad swimmer. I swam much further in the pool. It was only a couple of hundred yards. "Okay." I slid off my feet and began to swim, a slow breaststroke. The water slipped around me like liquid glass, warm, transparent. I glanced back to see Nick following me, smiling as he swam easily, powerfully, catching me up until he swam alongside me.

"This is lovely," I said. We were already half way to that little island. Another couple of minutes and the water was shallow enough for me to stand up in.

"You're a good swimmer," Nick was grinning at me as we walked up out of the sea onto the sand. "Come on, we can walk around this island in ten minutes."

We could and we did. It was a beautiful little place. "Sometimes I just bring a couple of books and some water and stay here in the shade all day," Nick said.

"I can see why. Maybe I'll bring Peter here, he might like it." I hoped he would. It was so nice and private. We could bring some towels and water and sunscreen and I could sunbathe nude and then Peter could make love to me in the open air. That'd be so romantic. Nick laughed. I glanced at him.

He grinned, his grin somehow wicked.

I giggled. "How did you know what I was thinking?"

"Young, married, in love. Barbie!"

I blushed. But still. "Let's swim back, maybe that'll cool your imagination down, Mr."

He laughed again. "Maybe it will."

* * * * * * * * * *

Peter was still out of it on the bed when I walked into our villa carrying my shorts and tank top. Oh well, I'd have a shower first after I made some coffee. I did, then I did have a beautiful long cool shower. Afterwards, when I peeked out of the bathroom, Peter was awake, sitting on the edge of the bed. He'd drunk the lemon water from the refrigerator that I'd put out for him. He was onto the coffee now and looking a lot better than he had when we got off the plane.

"Recovered enough for a drink before dinner?" I smiled from the bathroom doorway, still drying my hair. I liked the way Peter looked at me. I mean, it's nice to be married and know that just looking at you excites your husband.

Peter grimaced. "Yeah, I think so, and that coffee's great." He was looking at me with that look though. The one that said he wanted to do something. Maybe he didn't have a hangover.

I smiled back. Well, that look was definitely one of the reasons I'd wanted this vacation. "It should be. It's supposed to be Jamaican Blue Mountain. Why don't you finish it, grab a shower, get dressed and we'll walk over to the bar for a drink before dinner. We're meeting Nick there."

"Nick?"

"The guy from the plane."

"Oh, him."

"Peter, he was really helpful getting you here, okay, so enough with the snarky comments. You drank all his whisky on the plane, at least be nice to him, okay." Sometimes Peter needed scolding. Not often though.

"Oh, okay."

I gave my Petey-bunny a hug and a kiss. "Don't sweat it, honey, he's a nice guy, you'll like him. Now go get ready. I've gotta figure out what to wear."

"Uhhh, just go as you are." Peter grinned as he undressed.

Okay, that was better. That was my Petey-bunny. I smiled. "You wish." Then I wiggled my butt at him. He smiled, kicking of the last of his clothing, reaching for my butt, stroking me. When I glanced down, something was hard. Hard and jutting up and out very stiffly.

"You'd like that wouldn't you," I said, dodging his hand, walking towards the big doors that led out onto our stone-paved porch. I had no idea what came over me. Maybe it was being on holiday. Maybe it was the sun baking my brain. "Let's go," I giggled, walked outside onto our porch. Naked.

"Hey," Peter looked surprised, even a little shocked. He followed me. I let him catch me, take me in his arms, kiss me. The second his tongue touched my lips I opened my mouth wide, my arms going around his neck, my body melting into his. His cock pressed stiffly against me and out in the open, so exposed even though I knew there was nobody nearby, I felt a wild thrill of pleasure. I kissed him back as his hands moved to my butt, cupped me, held me; pulled me hard against him.

"I'm a bad girl," I breathed when his mouth lifted from mine. "I'm a very bad girl."

"You're my honey-bunny, Barbie honey," my husband breathed, his fingers digging into my butt, kneading me.

"Your naughty little honey-bunny," I breathed.

"My naughty little honey-bunny whose about to get what she wants," my husband smiled. Walking me backwards towards one of the three large wooden daybeds covered with thick upholstered mats that sat on one side of our porch. As we shuffled backwards, his cock ground against me so that I moaned happily, knowing what was coming. He eased me back onto the daybed, moving with me, one hand molded to my boob, raking his thumb across my rubbery-hard nipple. He pinched it, lightly, making me whimper, then harder, almost painfully, making me moan out loud.

His mouth moved down to my other boob, licking and sucking, running his tongue over it, sucking on my nipple, drawing on it, tugging at it with his lips.

"Spread your legs for me, Barbie." I looked at him, surprised, excited. Usually he was gentle with me, his hands teasing me, caressing me. Moving me where he wanted me. That commanding tone took me by surprised but I liked it. I obeyed, spreading my legs wide, my feet at the far edges of the daybed., my pussy wet with my need.

Before he even touched me, I surprised myself. "Fuck me now."

He looked at me, smiled, moved over me, between the legs that I'd spread for him so obediently. The next thing I felt was his weight on me as his cock sought entry to me, slid inwards, gliding all the way inside me so easily. God, I was so wet and so ready and I had to moan. I just had to as he began to hump me. Short hard thrusts that I felt all the way to my toes. Toes which were waving in the air over his back as his hips lifted and plunged. Impaling me. Impaling me in a good way. A wonderful way.

"Unnhhh ... uunnhhh ... uunnhhh." I heard myself crying out as each stroke jolted my body.

I couldn't think of anything else. Only what he was doing to me. "Fuck me," I sobbed, "fuck me ... harder ... faster ..."

Oh god. He did. So hard that I thought he might split me in half and now he was moving faster, frantic, as frantic as I was, my hands clutching at him, my feet kicking at his butt as he humped me wildly. I wanted to please him, I wanted to please and satisfy my Petey-bunny so much and he was thrusting deeply, powerfully, filling me and then he was groaning. "Yes ... yes ... oh fuck yes..." and I felt him deep and he was cumming inside me.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers