On the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers

Peter smiled. "Sure honey." He glanced at me. "Swimming afterwards?"

"Yeah, our CEO's got this great outdoor pool and hot tub, he told me to bring our swimsuits and we could jump in the pool after all the families and kids have left."

My husband's cock twitched visibly. "Hey, maybe you should wear your new bikini, you know, that new one you wore last week." He looked uncertain. Nervous even. His eyes wouldn't meet mine.

I thought about what had happened last time I wore that bikini. With Nick. And Peter. I smiled at my husband. "Ah, Petey-bunny, it's a bit small, do you really want me to wear that one?" His cock was really growing. I watched it. Oh yeah! He really did.

"Honey, you've got a great figure, there's no point in being shy about it."

"So I should wear it?" My heart was beating a lot faster. A lot!

"Oh yeah, definitely." His face was flushed when he glanced sideways at me. "I like showing you off, honey."

"If you're sure." I sounded doubtful but my heart. My heart was beating like a drum. "I mean, it was okay on the beach, but this'll be my CEO's house."

"Hey, relax honey, you'll be with me, it's not like he's going to try and pick you up or anything." He grinned now. "Is he?" He sounded so excited. I sat down beside him, slid my hand over, stroked his cock through his shorts. He was hard. Really hard. Anticipation filled me. Tonight was going to be good. Tonight? How about right now?

I giggled. "That's what you said last week, honey, and look what happened."

He blushed, looking away. He looked so cute when he blushed. "You're not upset about that are you, Barbie? About what we did with that guy?" He glanced at me, quickly glanced away. I could tell he was excited. And nervous. My Petey-bunny. He couldn't hide anything from me. And his cock was so hard. I gave him a little squeeze through his shorts.

"No, I'm not upset," I said, very truthfully. "You know how much I love you, honey, I love you very much and what happened on vacation, that was really exciting and I enjoyed it with you and him. I enjoyed that you wanted me doing that and that you enjoyed it too." I moved closer to him, my hand stroking him gently. "It was exciting, but without you I wouldn't have done it. You know I did it because you wanted me too, I wanted it because you wanted it. And, well, yeah, I was really excited and I really enjoyed it because you enjoyed it and you wanted me to enjoy it so I did. You know if it excites you, I'm willing to try it honey. I really like it when you get all excited. Does that make sense?"

I hoped it did. I kind of hope it gave him a clue. I'd kind of lost myself there. What the heck had I just said? But I had enjoyed it. A lot. But Peter nodded happily.

"Oh yeah, honey, that makes sense." He smiled, happy and excited. "So we'll go Saturday and you wear that bikini, okay? Or maybe a new one?"

"Okay," I agreed, my heart doing a fast little tattoo. "Whatever you like honey." Oh yeah, Petey-bunny. WHATEVER you liked.

"Maybe I'll order you a new one tonight," Peter said.

"Sure, order something really sexy that you want me to wear." I smiled. I knew that any new bikini he ordered would be even smaller and more revealing and sexier than the one I'd worn on vacation. I was sure of it. Not that I thought you could get much smaller than that but I was sure Peter would try. And if he couldn't find smaller, he'd find sexier or more revealing. And I was sure that I would wear it. After everyone else had left. "You can show me off to my new CEO."

Oh yeah. I could tell my Petey-bunny wanted to show me off. As for the barbeque, in the morning I'd tell Nick we were coming and that my husband and I could stay after everyone else had left. I'd change into my new bikini after everyone had left and we'd go for a swim. My new CEO would like that. Peter would like that too, I was sure.

Especially when he met my new CEO.

Glancing at my husband, my heart raced. I was very sure now that he'd enjoy staying on after the barbeque too. Speaking of enjoyment, all this thinking was too exciting. I stood up, peeled my top of over my head, unhooked my bra and shrugged it off, wiggled my skirt off. Oh yeah, Petey-bunny was so hard. And Petey-bunny's little honey-bunny needed something hard very badly.

Right now!

"I haven't see you all day honey." I wiggled my panties off, standing in front of him, spreading my labia with my fingertips for him to see me all pink and glistening. "Something's all wet thinking about you. Why don't you come check it out?"

My husband smiled up at me, his cock visibly straining against the confines of his shorts. "Mrs. Barbara Kiu, you're so fucking hot!"

I smiled. He'd see how hot I could be on Saturday night after everyone else left.

I was sure now that my husband would enjoy that. I knew my CEO would.

"Mr. Peter Kiu, stop talking and come fuck your honey-bunny."

As his cock entered me, I knew one thing was for sure.

I was really looking forward to this Saturday night.

Whatever happened, I was going to get it good.

This was going to be one hot barbeque.

And one hot little Barbie Kiu.

* * * * * * * * * * *

...and thank you all once again for reading this ... and for those asking, the next installment of Isabelle and Happy Birthday to Me is actually in the works ... and if you think "On the Beach" deserves a sequel, tell me. I kind of have one in mind (LOL) but only if you think this one deserves a follow on... Chloe.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers
1...5678910