On the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers

Peter's head lifted from my boob. He looked down at me. "Are you sure you want this, Barbie?"

I looked up into my husband's beautiful brown eyes. "I think it would be exciting." No, I didn't think that. I knew it would be exciting.

Nick smiled, sipped on his beer. He looked like he was prepared to enjoy the show. Me? All of a sudden I was busy freaking out. What had I agreed too? Was a I crazy? Agreeing to make love in front of some guy we'd only met a few days earlier. What was I thinking? What had Peter been thinking? I was still busy freaking when Peter kissed me. Kissing? Kissing was okay, nothing wrong with that. And I loved kissing Peter. I loved Peter. My arms went round his neck, all my attention on my husband and on that deep, passionate, open-mouthed kiss. We kissed and we kissed, Peter's hands stroking my side, my hips, my thighs.

Nick smiled as his eyes ran over me. "You've got a beautiful body, Barbie. Peter's a lucky man."

I shivered despite the warmth, goosebumps covering my arms and legs. Wearing a bikini was one thing. Even just the bikini bottom, tiny as it was. Being naked and making love in front of a man I barely knew was another thing entirely. Scary. Terrifying. My breathe caught in my throat. It was exciting though. Peter's mouth lifted from mine, returned to my boobs, moving from one to the other, licking, sucking, little nibbles that drove me out of my mind. I turned my head, looked at Nick.

He was watching us, watching what Peter was doing to me, half-smiling. Hard. His eyes moved up, met mine as Peter sucked on one of my nipples. My mouth opened wide, I gasped. Nick smiled, I saw his hand, saw him slowly rub his cock through his shorts. Peter moved his mouth to my boob nearest him, his hand cupping my other boob, pushing it up as much as it could be, thumbing my swollen nipple so that I had to whimper with the pleasure of it. Whimper while I looked at Nick, while Nick watched me.

"You've got beautiful breasts, Barbie," he murmured.

"I do?" My voice was a gasp, one of my hands resting on Peter's head as he suckled deliciously on one boob.

"You do, Barbie." Peter's voice was muffled.

"Lovely nipples too," Nick added.

"Oooohhhhhh." No, I didn't feel like discussing my nipples. Not when Peter was sucking on one and tugging on the other with his thumb and finger.

Peter's mouth lifted, trailed kisses up my neck, nuzzled me. "Suck on my cock, Barbie."

"Okay." He lay back, rolled onto his back as I moved up, moved to my hands and knees, tugged his swimshorts down, down to his knees, over his feet and off. His cock was rock hard, jutting stiffly upwards all on its own. I moved up a little kneeling between his legs as he spread them, taking his cock in one hand, kissing it gently along its length. Ignoring Nick. Now I was doing what I was good at. What I knew how to do so well. I kissed and licked Peter's length, holding him with my hand, tasting the sea salt on him, enjoying him.

Peter moved one hand down, stroking my hair, flicking my hair back so Nick could see what I was doing with my mouth. I glanced up, gave my husband a smile, flicked a quick glance sideways to see Nick still watching with enjoyment written across his features. Eyes on Nick, I opened my mouth, slid my mouth down over Peter's cockhead, my tongue swirling on him, enjoying his rapturous gasp, the twitch of his hips. I slid my lips down his shaft, down, down, feeling his cock brushing the back of my mouth, touching my throat as my lips reached the base of his shaft.

Now, slowly, I bobbed my head on Peter's length, working my lips up and down his shaft, stroking him, teasing his balls with my other hand, licking him, sucking on him. Enjoying him. Conscious of his enjoyment. Always conscious of Nick watching, of Nick's eyes watching my lips on my husband's cock. Conscious of Nick slowly teasing himself through his shorts with his own fingers. Sensing Peter's increasing excitement, familiar with his body, his reactions, I lifted my mouth from him, a long trail of saliva joining my lips to my husband's cock before I licked it away.

Now I ignored his cock, instead tenderly cupping his balls with one hand and gently kissing them, licking them, licking the base of his cock, licking up the length of his cock again, about to plunge my mouth down on him.

Nick's voice interrupted me. "I think Peter should lick you, Barbie."

I glanced at him. "Huh?"

Nick was looking at my husband. "Barbie shouldn't have to do all the work Peter."

My husband looked down at me kneeling between his legs and smiled. He sat up slowly, his hands raising me up, he kissed me slowly, one hand cupping my boob. A long slow kiss. A gentle caress of his hand before he eased me around and onto my back beside him. Almost next to Nick. Peter looked down at me. Nick looked down at me. Then Peter was moving, moving down, kneeling over my legs. His fingers taking that tiny little bikini bottom and tugging it down, all the way down to my knees, exposing my pussy.

Nick looked. He looked at me there as my husband's hands slid my bikini bottoms off me completely. He looked at me as my husband's hands separated my knees, spread my legs, now not only exposing me but displaying me. Displaying me for Nick's eyes. I whimpered, looking up at Nick examining me. I was naked. Completely naked before Nick and Peter. Only Peter had ever seen me like this before. Only Peter. My mind was a turmoil, a chaotic mix of emotions and the sensations flooding my nervous system.

"Do you shave your pussy, Barbie?" Nick asked. "It looks so beautiful."

"Yes," I gasped, "yes I do."

"You like her pussy shaved, Peter?" he asked my husband.

Peter looked up. "Oh yeah, it's so pretty like this," he said. I knew he liked it. It was Peter that had asked me to shave myself there, back after we married.

"Yeah, I think so," Nick said. He smiled at me.

I didn't smile back, I looked at him, wide-eyed, knowing Peter's head was moving closer to my pussy, feeling his breath on me as his hands spread my thighs wider, as his lips gently brushed me.

"Ohhh ... ohhhh ... oohhhhhhh." I sobbed, my eyes looking up at Nick, my face turned towards him, my hips twitched at that first brush of my husband's lips along my swollen slit. I was so wet, so excited, so nervous.

"Ohhhhhh." His tongue slid upwards between my labia. One of my hands moved down to rest on Peter's head, stroking his hair as he lapped at me, his tongue sliding over me, sliding in me, tasting me, tormenting me. My other hand moved, moved to cup one boob, stroke my own nipple while I watched Nick's eyes. Watched him looking at me where Peter was licking me, flick back to my breasts, look down into my eyes.

"It's exciting watching you, Barbie," he breathed. I knew he was touching himself.

"Is it?" I gasped. I wanted to hear him tell me more. "Is it?" My heart pounded, my pussy was so hot, so wet. Peter's mouth on me was so good.

Nick smiled. "Oh yeah, it is, seeing your pussy so pink and wet with Peter licking you, that's so sexy, your pussy's so pretty, Barbie, like a hot little flower opening wide for the sun. I bet you taste really good."

Peter's mouth lifted from me for a second. "Oh yeah, she tastes great." His mouth returned to its licking.

"Yeah, I bet it does," Nick breathed. "Touch yourself with your finger, Barbie. Get your finger really wet, then if it's okay with Peter, I want to suck your finger, I want to taste you."

"Ohhhhhhhh." Just the thought, the thought of him tasting me like that, that thought made my pussy spasm, my hips jerk, pushing my pussy up at my husband's mouth.

Peter said nothing. He reached up with one hand, took my hand from his head, drew it towards my pussy, placed my fingers there as he lifted his mouth from me. He smiled, his lips glistening with my wetness, he smiled at me. "Give Nick a taste, Barbie."

"Ohhhhhh ...oohhhhhh." My finger slid down, slid inwards where I was wet and slippery, coating my finger with my own wetness as Nick and Peter watched me. Heart pounding, I lifted my hand, held my finger towards Nick's mouth. He took my hand, held it gently, his eyes on mine as he took my finger into his mouth and sucked on it, his tongue licking me. Tasting me. Me was tasting my pussy taste.

Oh! My! God! My heart threatened to explode as his mouth tasted me.

He released my finger. He smiled. He licked his lips. "Delicious." His eyes held mine. "Simply delicious."

Peter smiled, lowered his mouth to me, this time he found my clitoris, teased around it with the tip of his tongue, then lashed it.

"Jesus ... Oh jesus..." I cried out with sheer pleasure, found one of my hands somehow clutching at Nick, the other entwined in my husband's hair as my hips pushed upwards. "Ohhhhh jesus Peter ... ohhh god."

Nick was moving, jerking, when I glanced down at saw he was removing his shorts so that he too was naked, his erect cock exposed, big and hard, white in the moonlight. I watched him stroke it slowly, somehow the sight excited me even more, brought a new edge to my own pleasure. Knowing he was that excited just from looking at me, that looking at me like this was giving him that enjoyment and pleasure.

Peter saw what Nick was doing too, he knew, he didn't mind. He lifted his mouth from me, smiled up at me. Finally, he moved up, kissing my boobs again, then kissing my mouth so I tasted myself on his lips, his tongue. I felt him position his hard cock against me. Preparing to take me. Preparing to make love to me. His eyes looked down into mine as his cock pushed lightly against my entrance. I could see the question in his eyes. Did I want to go ahead with this? Did I want him to take me with Nick watching?

"Yes," I breathed, almost silently. "Ohhh yes."

God, it was going to happen. Peter was going to make love to me while Nick watched us. While another man watched us. I closed my eyes, wanting this to happen but too embarrassed to look up and see Nick watching us. Watching me.

Peter pushed a little into me, easing the head of his cock into my wetly welcoming pussy.

"Oohhhh." I gasped as he began to push harder, stretching me, opening me.

"Ohhhhhh," I gasped again as his cock eased gently into me. It felt really good sliding up inside me. So good that I drew my knees back slowly, opening myself completely to my husband, relaxing as he worked his cock into me in a series of gentle thrusting slides that ended only when he was fully buried inside me. I could feel him all the way up, feel his length clasped by my inner walls. I was still tense though, conscious that Nick was watching us. That he could see me, see the most intimate and private parts of me, that he could see Peter taking me.

I glanced at him, eyeing him as he lay beside us watching. He wasn't looking at my face, he'd moved, he was looking down at where Peter's cock entered me. Peter's glance followed mine, he saw the direction of Nick's gaze, he began to move in me, long slow strokes, easing himself almost all the way back until only the head of his cock remained inside me, pausing, sliding slowly back into me until he was pushed up hard against me so that I felt his balls bounce feather-lightly against my butt.

My eyes stayed fixed on Nick, watching him watching Peter fuck me, knowing he was looking at my pussy, looking at Peter's cock sliding in and out of me there.

"It's exciting isn't it," Peter breathed in my ear, his whisper so faint I knew only I would hear it.

"Uhhh," I gasped, not really agreeing, not disagreeing. But my husband was right. It was exciting. Scary, but exciting.

"Move your knee back so he can see more of you," Peter breathed.

I glanced back up at him, saw his excitement, felt a rising heat within myself at his words. My eyes looked up into Peter's as I slowly eased my right knee back, back further, back until it brushed my husband's ribs, my foot brushing his hip as his butt slowly rose and fell.

"Oh yeah," I heard Nick sigh. "That's a pretty little cunt."

I turned my head to glance his way, saw him ease himself down, his face almost brushing my foot where it hung in mid-air. That close, I knew he could see everything. My pussy spasmed on Peter's cock at that thought, at knowing his eyes were inches from me down there, watching my husband's cock slowly easing out of me, pausing, then sliding in.

Peter had a slow steady rhythm going now, gently sliding in and out of me, pausing for a couple of seconds as he buried himself in me, pausing again at the apex of his outward movement. It felt wonderful, exciting, sensual. Knowing Nick was watching us added an edge that had me gasping, then moaning softly as he slowly began to fuck me a little harder. My husband's face said he too was enjoying this.

He smiled down at me, kissed me lovingly, raised himself up on extended arms to look down at me. Raised like that, his weight removed from me, we were joined only where he entered me, where his cock slid into me at the juncture of my thighs. Peter eased outwards slowly, bringing a gasp from me. I heard myself whimper as he paused.

"Don't move," Nick said. My husband obeyed, holding himself still, only the head of his cock inside me.

Both Nick and Peter were looking at me there. I wanted to see as well. I raised myself up, propping myself up so I could look down. Peter's shaft jutted outwards to penetrate me, my pinkly glistening labia clasping his girth, stretched around him where he entered me, my inner lips showing where his outward slide had tugged at them. My thighs, spread wide, my flat stomach.

"Push in slowly," Nick said.

My husband obeyed, easing his cock into me. We all watched it slowly entering me, his length slowly sliding up inside me.

"Ohhhhhh." I felt it, felt my husband's cock within me, penetrating, sliding upwards, pressing against my inner walls as he slowly filled me. That last inch disappeared inside me, he was pressed up hard against me. I shivered, collapsed backwards down onto the bed, no longer able to hold myself up. Able though to see Peter and Nick both looking down at where my husband's cock was joined to me.

"Your wife's cunt looks really pretty stretched around your cock," Nick breathed.

"Oh yeah," my husband looked up from my pussy to my face, smiled at me. "Fuck yeah."

"I bet it feels really good too."

"Oh yeah," my husband said, "yeah, it does, it feels real good."

"Ohhhh," I shivered, my feet slowly falling to rest on the foam padding on which we lay.

"Stick it in her a bit harder, just once," Nick said. "Make her tits bounce. I want to see how well they bounce."

"Uuughhhhh." Peter did, pulling back, thrusting hard into me. I felt as well as heard him slap up against me, felt his cock surge into me. Felt my boobs quiver as my body juddered.

"Oh yeah." Nick sounded enthusiastic. "I liked the way her nipples moved when you did that. Do it again..."

Peter did. I moaned as Peter slapped up against me. As my breasts quivered. As my nipples shivered like dark red cherries on quivering jelly. I closed my eyes, knowing Nick was looking at me, looking at all of me, my breasts, my pussy, my body. He was looking at me as my husband fucked me in front of him. I closed my eyes and I just concentrated on what my husband was doing to me. Those slow steady thrusts into me that were bringing me more and more pleasure with every moment, that slow heat building within me, that rising tide of desire and love and pleasure. Those rhythmic plunges that I was accepting within me, knowing that Nick was watching. Excited at being watched.

I felt a hand on my stomach, resting there. My heart jolted, my eyes flew open. Nick's hand, resting there. Peter continued to move in me as if nothing had changed, sliding slowly in and out, he and Nick both looking down at Peter's cock sliding in and out of me. No touching, I thought we'd said no touching. But Peter said nothing. Nick's hand moved, circling, stroking, stroking my stomach. I said nothing. Nick said nothing. The only noise was my panting, the little noises of pleasure I was making and Peter's satisfied grunts as he had me.

Nick's hand stroked my stomach, then, very slowly, slid upwards to cup one of my breasts. My heart pounded as his hand moved, knowing where it was heading, waiting for Peter to tell him not to. Peter said nothing. I said nothing, gazing up at my husband's face, feeling his cock moving inside me as Nick's hand moved onto my boob, cupped me there, gave it a little squeeze, caressed my skin, teased my swollen nipple. His hand was big, big and hard and gentle, brushing my nipple, taking it and giving it a little squeeze, a tug, a slight twist that made me gasp. My eyes glanced from my husband above me to Nick, back to Peter.

He smiled down at me, watching Nick's hand on me. My heart jumped as he adjusted his position to give Nick freer access to my breast. His cock inside me, fucking me. Nick's hand on my breast. Two men enjoying my body. One of them my husband. The other not. I felt relief and disappointment as Nick's hand abandoned my breast, slid back down to my stomach, stroked my stomach, those circles on my skin again. I relaxed, releasing a tension I didn't know was there, heard Peter's groan as he pushed himself a little deeper inside me.

God, that felt good. Exciting and good. Nick's fingers circled down, slid across the base of my belly, brushing downwards, bringing a sudden rush of trepidation. Trepidation that ended with a moan as one fingertip found my clitoris and circled it, bringing a wave of pleasure that held me helpless. Peter's cock and Nick's finger. Between then I was caught, moaning with helpless pleasure. And Peter? Peter was watching Nick's fingers on me, touching me there, touching me as my husband's cock slid in and out of me.

"Love the way her pussy moves with your cock," Nick said, his tone conversational. "Hold it there." Peter stopped, only the head of his cock inside me. "See," Nick said, "see the way her pussy lips cling to your cock, you can see her inner lips on you where you've drawn her out with you."

"Oh man," my husband said, looking down.

"Oooohhhhhhh," I moaned as Nicks fingers brushed my sensitive membranes where they clung to my husband's cock. "Oohhhhhh fuck ... Oohhhh fuck..." Because he didn't stop, his fingertips caressed me where I clung so wetly, clung with so much excitement, to my husband's cock where it joined me. Where it entered me.

"You like that don't you Barbie," Nick smiled.

"Ohhhhhhh ... Ohhhhhh fuck." Liked? I was helpless, my body rippling.

"Slide into her now."

Peter obeyed, his cock easing into me, Nick's fingertips still on my where my body clasped my husband's cock. His fingertips caressing my labia, sliding wetly on me until Peter's cock was all in me. It was too much, it was heaven, it was exquisite, it was unbearable but I bore it, shivering and moaning as they did it to me again and again. Peter's cock entering me, withdrawing, entering, all while Nick's fingers drove me crazy. Nick had moved, twisted himself around, now his cock was near my face, exposed as his fingers touched me. He was naked. As naked as Peter and I. I stared at his cock, fascinated. It was the first cock other than my husband's that I'd ever seen.

Somehow, it seemed longer, thicker, more threatening. Even his balls were bigger, bigger and with far more body hair. It was the body hair that truly fascinated me, it made Nick seem more masculine somehow. More male. And he was rampantly male, rigidly erect, jutting stiffly outwards as he caressed my labia, the base of my belly, my inner thighs, his fingertips slick with my wetness. And somehow, seeing Nick's cock only inches from my face, seeing him naked and aroused, feeling his hand on me so intimately, I knew Nick wasn't going to be satisfied with only watching. Not any more.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers
1...45678...10