On the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,224 Followers

Nick nodded. I think he'd realized I didn't want to put Peter on the spot. He didn't give Peter time to say anything either. "Yeah, know what you mean. I had a partner once, we did a few things back when we were first together." He shook his head. "Didn't last, lived together years ago but thank god, we never married, we just drifted apart, no hard feelings, decided to go our separate ways, but man, we had a hot time there for a few years."

"Hot time?" Peter asked.

"Oh yeah, like Barbie said, sometimes you need a little kick to make things exciting again and man, Heather, she could sure provide that little kick." He chuckled. "Took her to Bangkok with me a couple of times, she got really hot after I took her to one of those bars." He looked at me. "Heather was Chinese, real hot looking girl, second time we went to one of those bars she dressed up like the Thai bargirls, we went to one of those bars and she asked me which bargirl I wanted to fuck, then bought her out for the night."

"Wow." I said, thinking about that. I glanced at Peter, imagining him with a Thai Bargirl while I watched. Oh my.

"Wasn't all," Nick grinned. "I mean, Heather and I, it wasn't an exclusive relationship, she went out with other guys now and then, we didn't live together back then. So she got me this Thai bargirl and then she went and picked up one of the guys at the bar, persuaded him she was a bargirl, we all went back to our hotel room and she spent the night getting fucked by him while I was busy fucking this bargirl. God, that was so hot watching that Aussie guy fuck her. Every time he did her I got hard again."

"You watched your girlfriend getting fucked by another guy?" I gasped. "Wow."

"Oh man," Peter said, "that had to be exciting."

"Fuck yeah," Nick said, "I've never done it so many times in one night. And her watching me fucking that bargirl and telling me what to do to her, that was a real turn-on as well."

"She told you what to do to the bargirl?" I gasped.

"Oh yeah, and that Thai bargirl, turned out she was Chinese, lots of Chinese in Thailand, her and Heather, they could understand each other. She was a great little fuck, willing to do anything."

"Wow." I said again, my heart pounding. "That'd really spice things up a bit." Without even thinking, I said what popped into my head. "Maybe we should do something like that, honey." I caught myself. "Go to Bangkok next year and watch a show like that. Wow." I sipped my wine. How much had I drunk that I was thinking thoughts like that. "I never thought of anyone watching me, you know, having sex before." I hadn't, not even when I'd seen Nick watching us. That'd just been something that happened.

Now I was thinking about it.

"Do you think men would like watching me?" I said, curious. I mean, I knew Peter loved me, I knew he found me attractive. But I was never sure myself. Put it down to female insecurity or something. I'd always been told I was cute. And okay, my face was cutely pretty. That I knew. But the rest of me? I was petite. Five foot three. One hundred twelve pounds wet. I was twenty two and I had a boyish figure and small breasts. Almost no breasts really. Call it insecurity but guys had never chased me for a date in High School.

I'd used Bible Class and all that other stuff as an excuse but really, being honest, if a guy had asked me out, I'd have said yes even if he was the ugliest guy in High School. Well, maybe not quite but close. As it was, my older brother had had to rope one of his friends in to be my escort to the Prom. And I mean, how humiliating is that? Worse, he'd taken me straight home afterwards and he hadn't even tried to kiss me. I drank a gulp of wine. In vino veritas for sure.

Peter had asked me out on a date half way through my first year at College. I'd had no idea what he saw in me. I mean, I wasn't a fashion princess. I couldn't dance to save my life. I wasn't good at talking about nothing. I was enrolled in engineering. I was a complete nerd. My hobby was shooting and my part time job was out back of a gun shop repairing guns, not working at the Gap or Old Navy or Nordstom's or, god forbid, a bar or restaurant as a waitress. I'd been so stunned when Peter asked me out. Then so happy I'd almost cried. After our first date, when he kissed me and asked me out again, I'd gone home and I had cried. From sheer happiness.

Peter had treated me like a princess right from the start and I loved him so much. I knew he found me attractive, but still, I was curious. Nick, he'd seen lots of other women. From what he said, he'd made love to lots of other women. Did he think I was attractive? Really?

Nick smiled. "Barbie," he said, "you're one hot woman and Peter, he's a lucky guy to have you. And any man who looked at you, man, if he didn't get excited it'd be because he was gay, or maybe French or something. Some kinda pussy anyhow."

"Really?" I must have sounded a bit plaintive there.

"Really," Nick said, emphatically. "I mean, you know, on the beach in your bikini," he glanced at my husband, "no offence Peter."

Peter glanced at me, smiled, his hand on my leg. "Say it, Nick, I won't mind."

"Well, on the beach in your bikini, Barbie, looking at you, I get a woody every time I see you." He laughed. "It's why you didn't see too much of me the last week, didn't want to embarrass you both."

Okay, I blushed. But I was remembering him jerking off as he was watching us making love.

"Honestly Nick, I wouldn't have minded," I said. Well, not now anyhow, after most of a bottle of wine. Even when he'd been jerking off, I'd been excited as well as shocked. I hadn't been horrified though. Just shocked and excited. I giggled. "It's a compliment to Peter, really."

"It is, isn't it?" Peter laughed. Yeah, he'd had a bit too much to drink as well. "Hey, speaking of the beach, why don't we go for one last swim? We won't get a chance tomorrow."

"Sure," I said, "come on Nick. You get one last look at me in a bikini, okay."

Nick laughed. "Sure, why not. Let's go"

We left the restaurant together, the cool breeze slightly sobering as we walked towards our villas. Another moonlit night. The tide was in. Perfect for a late night swim.

"See you back here in five minutes" Nick said, heading down his path.

Peter and I continued towards ours.

"He's had a few adventures," Peter said.

"No kidding," I giggled. "Those sex show places sound amazing. "I glanced at Peter. "Maybe you can take me somewhere like that next vacation."

Peter smiled back, one hand patting my butt. "Maybe I could if you'd like that." He chuckled.

I giggled. "If you do, you can bring one of those bargirls back and fuck them while I watch." After a moment's thought. "With a condom on."

"Barbie, you've been drinking."

I giggled. "Not that much." We walked into our villa. Peter's swim shorts were easy to find, hanging over the back of a chair. I had something else in mind. That bikini I'd bought and never had the courage to wear. I found it in my suitcase, shrugged my dress off, kicked my panties off, slipped into the bikini bottom and then the top. Peter was waiting for me, he didn't notice my bikini.

Walking outside wearing it, I felt wicked. Wicked and sexy. It was a thong bikini, smaller and covering less than my just-removed g-string panties. Just a tiny triangle of black crochet over a flesh-colored lining made it look as if there was nothing under the crocheted little triangle but me. That little triangle barely covered what needed to be covered. It was the smallest most revealing bikini I'd ever owned. A tiny strap across each hip and dental floss up my butt. I felt almost naked. The top was two small triangles that barely covered my breasts. There wasn't much material there either.

"You'd really let me fuck one of those bargirls?" Peter was still thinking about that. And okay, he was excited. I could see his erection inside his swimshorts. Mmmmmm.

"Yeah," I said again, "as long as you let me watch. I'd like to tell you what to do to her." I smiled. "I'd like to tell her what to do to you. And hey," my eyes twinkled, "if you get lucky I might even join in." Not really, I mean, let's get real here, social diseases, HIV, but Peter was a guy, I was playing with his mind. I wanted to get him so excited. This was our last night and I wanted it good. I wanted it bad. And we're talking a hypothetical vacation to Bangkok sometime in the future here, no reality. But it sure got Peter hard.

"Really? Wow." He sounded a bit stunned. "Maybe you'd give me a blowjob in one of those bars as well?"

I licked my lips. "Oh yeah, I would, and you know I'm good at those honey, I'd win for sure."

"I bet you would." His voice was hoarse. Oh yeah, he was getting really worked up here. "You know, you did that, they'd probably think you were one of the bargirls, someone else'd want you to suck their cock after I was finished."

I smiled. "I'd tell them I was yours honey, that you'd paid for me for the night and I'd only suck their cocks if you said I could and they paid you to borrow me."

I heard his gasp, knew that gasp. Peter was really turned on. I giggled, took his hand, held it to my stomach, rubbed his hand on my skin in little circles. "And they'd have to pay you extra if they wanted me to swallow their cum, honey, if they wanted their cum in my tummy with yours. How much do you think they'd pay you for that?"

"Jesus, I dunno Barbie." Peter was breathing hard. "What would you do if I said sure, go ahead, and took their moent."

I giggled. Oh yeah! Tonight was going to be so good. "Ask you for my share of the cash, honey, and then I'd ask you who you wanted me to give a blowjob too and when you pointed to them, I'd kneel down in front of them and take their cock out and lick it and suck it just like I did with yours, and when it got all nice and hard I'd stroke it and lick it all over like a lollipop." I was breathing hard now too. Wow. "And then I'd look up at you and ask you if I should lick their balls too."

"Oh yeah," Peter breathed, "yeah, you should."

"So then I'd lick their balls and then suck their cock again and suck and stroke them until they came in my mouth and you'd watch and see me swallowing it all, swallowing lots and lots of cum and you'd be kneeling right behind me while I swallowed, watching to make sure I didn't spill a drop and your hand would be on my tummy."

I held his hand firmly on my tummy and swallowed, moving my tummy muscles under his hand.

"And then you'd be so excited you'd lift me up and push me forward and bend me over a table in the middle of the bar and you'd flip my skirt up and you'd fuck me in front of everyone in the bar. They'd all watch you and you'd see how excited they all were, how hard all those cocks got from watching you fucking me and while you were fucking me they'd all pull their cocks out and jerk off while they were watching us and you'd feel me getting so excited looking at all their cocks and then you'd cum and cum and cum inside me and I'd scream and scream and climax and those other guys, they'd cum on me while you were cumming in me.."

God, I almost climaxed just saying that to him. I felt like pulling his shorts down and pulling him down on top of me and making wild passionate love right then and there.

"Hey Peter, Barbie, there you are..." It was Nick, walking across the beach towards us, half a dozen beach towels slung across one shoulder, carrying a six pack of beer. Seeing us, he placed them on one of the beach tables close by, with their sunshades and beach chairs and foam pads for sunbathing on.

"Hey, Nick," Peter waved as I let go of his hand.

Nick looked at me. Kept looking at me. Looking at my bikini. My tiny little bikini. I could see a bulge growing within the confines of his swim shorts. I felt a glow of satisfaction and pride. He really was getting hard just looking at me. I felt wonderful.

I smiled, deliberately ran my hand over the hard bulge concealed within Peter's shorts. "Thankyou both of you." I smiled at Nick. "Let's go for a swim now." I walked away from them, down the beach, knowing both of them were watching me. Watching my butt.

"Peter, you're a lucky man, your wife is so fucking hot," I heard Nick say.

"Isn't she," my husband responded, and I could hear the pride in his voice.

Me? I felt totally wonderful.

That swim was exhilarating.

We walked out of the sea together, Peter and I holding hands. I felt alive, refreshed, almost reborn.

"Let's have one more drink," I said as we padded across the sand.

"Sure." Peter sound happy.

We found the wooden platform we'd left the beer on, Peter pulled the foam pads out, we sprawled out on them, all of us with a bottle of beer that was still cold. I sipped, eased myself around and cuddled up with my back to Peter. Oh yeah, he was hard. I wriggled my butt against him, enjoying that feeling of anticipation. Enjoying my own excitement. I glanced across at Nick, propped up on one elbow facing us, drinking. Oh yeah, he was hard too. Hard from looking at me. My stomach did little flip-flops. Honestly, tonight was the first time I'd seen a man get excited from just looking at me. A man other than my husband that is.

Peter put his beer down. I felt his hand between us, on my butt, stroking me, caressing my butt gently, just his touch bringing a flood of wetness and heat and pulsing excitement. I did my best not to gasp. My mind kept going back to our conversation in the restaurant.

"Nick?" I said, my heart beating like a birds, "did you ever make love to Heather with another guy watching you?"

I smiled, nodded. "Yeah, a couple of times." He sipped his beer. "That really got Heather excited, she enjoyed being looked at, said it made the sex even more exciting knowing another guy was watching me fucking her and getting turned on by it." He smiled. "Miss that girl sometimes, but that was a few years ago now."

Peter's hand was circling on my butt, his breath hot against the back of my head. I reached behind me with one hand, found Peter's cock, brushed him with my fingers, felt him shiver, felt his fingers dig in to my butt.

"How did it happen?" I wanted to know.

"We were down here on vacation as a matter of fact, down on the beach, the two of us, with a guy that was staying there as well."

I felt Peter's finger slid under my bikini bottom, find my entrance where I was so aroused and wet. His fingertip slid into me so easily. Once his fingertip was in me, the rest of his finger slowly followed. My eyes widened, I gasped.

Nick continued to talk. "She lay there on the beach between us while the guy and I were talking and I was fingering her pussy, she was so wet and I could hear her moaning softly, but we both just ignored her."

Just like me now, I thought to myself as Peter's finger caressed my inner walls. Except I wasn't moaning, not yet. Not for another five seconds.

"I slid two fingers into her while the other guy watched me. I wasn't trying to hide anything by then, the other guy was watching and looking at us. I saw Heather look at him and then close her eyes and hump her butt up on my fingers and her pussy was so wet you could hear the noises from my fingers inside her."

Peter eased a second finger into me, stretching me the way I liked.

"Ohhhhhh." I couldn't help it, I sobbed, my head drooped for a moment before jerking up to look at Nick. My heart stopped. He knew. He knew what Peter was doing to me. His eyes met mine. He smiled.

"I'd like to see her breasts, Peter." His voice was quiet, soft.

My heart pounded.

"Barbie?" My husband's voice was a whisper in my ear even as his fingers caressed me inside.

"Okay," I whispered, my eyes held by Nick's intent gaze.

Peter's other fingers fumbled at the back of my bikini top. Clumsily. I reached behind myself and did the back, pulled my bikini top forward and off, letting it drop. My boobs, exposed to Nick's eyes. My nipples seemed to swell and harden and ache. Wanting to be touched.

"Did you kiss Heather's boobs while that other guy watched?" I asked, my heart doing that fluttering thing.

"Yes," he said, "I turned her over onto her back and we both looked at her breasts and then I leaned forward and sucked them and licked them and kissed them while he watched."

"He didn't join in?" I was worried.

"No, he just watched." He smiled at me.

I eased myself a little away from Peter, eased myself onto my back, looked up at my husband. "As long as he just watched." But it was Nick I was talking too and he knew it. Peter smiled, smiled and lowered his head to my boobs, licked across my nipple so that I shivered.

"What did you do with Heather next?" My voice was a breathy whisper, my eyes half closed.

"I was so turned on by then I just took her bikini off and started making love to her right in front of him."

"I'd like to make love to you Barbie." Peter's voice was a faint whisper in my ear, barely audible.

"While he watches?" So was mine.

"Yes. Are you okay with that? This is really ..." he paused.

"Exciting?" I contributed.

"Yeah. Weird, but exciting... Really exciting... I'd like too..."

I thought about it. About us. About making our marriage more exciting. Adding some spice. I wanted Peter back to where we'd been when we first married. Three times a night.

"Okay."

I said it that easily. But inside, inside my head, it was anything but easy. All sorts of thoughts and emotions were mixed up in that second of thought. I'd never done anything like this. God, I'd never even made out with a guy at a party. Before I met Peter, I'd never made out with anyone. Now, here I was, already in nothing but those tiny bikini bottoms and my husband wanted to make love to me. In front of another man. And I'd agreed.

Why?

I mean, it was exciting, but it wasn't like I was the sort of girl that got excited by dressing to kill and flaunting my booty in front of guys. Not that I had much booty to flaunt. And it wasn't like I was into that sleeping around stuff that some girls I knew liked. I mean, I'd only ever made love with Peter. So why? Was it because Peter was so excited? I think that was what it was. That my husband was so excited by this. That he wanted this. I was always willing to do what my husband wanted when it came to sex.

It was just that this was a bit different from what he'd wanted in the past.

"Nick?" my husband asked. He glanced quickly at me, I could see the nervousness there. My heart raced. I nodded to him to go ahead.

"Yeah?" Nick glanced from my husband to me, back to my husband.

"Uh," Peter sounded even more nervous. "We, uh, wanted to ask you something."

"Sure, go ahead," Nick said.

"Uhhh," Peter hesitated. "You know, talking about you and Heather and that guy?" God, my face was on fire now, my heart pounding. I felt like I was choking.

"Uhh, yeah, that was fun." Nick grinned at Peter. I was sure he knew what Peter was going to ask. I looked away, anywhere but at Nick.

"Well, uh, Barbie and I were, you know, talking..." His voice trailed away.

"Yeah?" Nick prompted.

"And uh, we thought ..uhh ... well, we wanted to uhhh ... hot things up with our marriage ... and uhhh ... we thought, you know ... maybe someone watching us making love would be like ... really exciting..." Peter rushed through those last words. God, this was so embarrassing. Exciting, but embarrassing.

I had to make things clear. I had too. "We're ..uhhh ...not talking about ... uhh... like, a threesome or anything like that," I gasped, "just, you know, you watching us..." Now it was my voice that trailed away.

"Like me and Heather and that guy?"

"Yeah," I said, grateful that he understood. Then I giggled a little nervously.

"I'd love that too," he said, smiling.

My eyes held his. I remembered how he'd watched Peter and I making love on the beach, jerking off while he watched and I too smiled. Yeah, he'd love watching us. A lot closer than last time. He grinned. I smiled back. I think we each knew what the other was thinking in that moment. He knew I'd seen him and said nothing. I knew that he knew that.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,224 Followers
1...34567...10