On the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,224 Followers

We stayed for a few drinks. By the time we left, holding hands, the restaurant was empty.

"Let's go for a walk along the beach," I suggested, thinking moonlight, seabreeze, sand under my feet, a romantic kiss under the stars that shone down on us so brilliantly.

"Let's." Peter smiled, the love for me in that smile catching my heart, taking my breath away.

We left the restaurant, walked slowly along the beach at the edge of the water, ankle deep in rippling waves, hearing their faint swish, hearing the surf on the outer reef, the wind in the palm trees. Hand in hand under the moonlight, inhaling the cleanness of the air, that scent of the sea, so fresh, so invigorating. Just the two of us under the stars, under the moon. I glanced at Peter, saw him watching me, smiling.

"Peter?" My heart beat faster.

"Yeah honey?"

I looked around. Nothing in sight. No lights, no sounds, no people. We were alone on the beach. Just Peter and I. Just looking at him and thinking what I was thinking made me tingle, heat rippling down my spine.

"Let's make out on the beach," I breathed. "There's no one around. Nobody'll see us." We were close to our villa as well. He was so tempting and I remembered the island. Us, in the shade, on the sand, sunlight streaming down. I wanted him now. On the beach. Under the moonlit night sky with the sound of waves in the background and that cool sea breeze on our skin.

Peter looked around, looked back at me. That slow smile crossed his face. "Okay."

He turned towards me as I reached my sundress and pushed my panties down, kicked them off."Lie down on your back Petey-bunny."

He did, lying on his back in the sand, still warm from the day's sun. I knelt beside him, worked his shorts down, all the way down and off, enjoying the sight of his cock bouncing upwards, erect, hard, ready for me, my thighs rubbing together under my dress, already slick with my own excitement. I touched him, smiling, watching his face as I curled my fingers around the base of his cock, stroking upward firmly, feeling him in my clasp, silk and steel, hot and hard. I felt his cock jerk in my hand, my own body pulsing in response.

I moved my other hand, cupping and stroking his balls as I stroked his cock, enjoying the tenseness of his body, the flicker of his tongue across his lips, the intentness of his gaze as he watched me. I swung myself over him, straddling him on the sand, his cock between my thighs, feeling him there, feeling him brush against me so that I shivered and gasped. Peter smiled, his hands under my sundress, on my hips, pushing himself upwards against me so that I felt myself part around the length of his shaft.

He rocked against me, his cock sliding along me, rubbing my clitoris as I leaned forward a little, hands on his chest to balance myself. Now it was my turn to lick my lips, the way his eyes followed my tongue sending shivers of delight dancing down my spine.

"Petey-bunny." I could taste his name.

"Barbie, I want my cock inside you." His hands tightened their grip on my hips, moving me, forcing me to slide on him. "I want you."

Unable to speak, I nodded, shifting, lifting, feeling one of his hands taking his cock, positioning himself beneath me as I waited. I looked down, my hair falling around my face as I watched him, watched his cock as he nudged himself inwards between my labia. Watching him and feeling him. He made a little noise, thrust upwards.

"Uuughhhh." I moaned softly as the head of his cock entered me. Sinking slowly downwards on his length, feeling him slide up inside me, I threw my head back, shivering, moaning, feeling myself slowly filled. Full. He was all inside me, his length buried in me and I felt so full as our bodies connected. Neither of us moved. I sat on my Petey-bunny, impaled, quivering, breathing fast. Peter tense beneath me, wanting me, enjoying me. I flicked my hair back, over my shoulder so I could see him. His hands gripped my hips, holding me.

"Take your dress off, Barbie, I want to see you." His voice was low, husky. Demanding.

It was only after I peeled it off and dropped it on the sand beside us that it occurred to me that we were out in the open. With my dress on, what we were doing could have been mistaken for just a couple making out. With my dress discarded, naked, it would be obvious what we were doing. The blush that started at my cheeks turned my face red, spread down my neck to my shoulders, burned across my breasts.

"Ride me Barbie, ride me." Petey-bunny's hands gripped my hips, urged me to move on him.

I rocked on him, feeling the head of his cock shifting inside me, rubbing within me.

"God, Barbie, you feel so fucking good." His hands gripped me, pulled down on me as he pushed up into me, his body moving beneath me.

Balanced on him, my hands pressing down on his chest, I started to move, raising and lowering myself on him, my body dancing with his, moving with his, the two of us moving together, a dance of love and desire and passion under the bright moonlight. My breasts swayed, quivered as we moved, as he pushed up into me, as I slid down on him, feeling him jolting me as he thrust up, pressing deep, his hands lifting me, then urging me back down on him, my clitoris throbbing, wanting more.

I reached down to where we joined, found my swollen little clitoris, rubbed, rubbed as Peter's cock surged up inside me, loving that feeling, loving him, wanting him. Wanting nothing more that for him to fuck me and fuck me and fuck me, here on the beach. I sat upright now, wanting to feel Peter use me harder, deeper, staring not at him but up at the night sky, the curtain of stars that blazed across the sky, feeling him inside me. The surf a distant roar behind his, the night breeze through the trees, the palm fronds swaying, the trees so close to us. Someone standing at the edge of the trees, watching us, so close that I could see his face clearly.

My heart stopped for a moment. Sudden shock. No embarrassment, just shock as I realized Nick was standing there, watching us. Looking at me seated naked on Peter. My heart stopped, but I didn't. Peter's hands insisted that I keep moving.

"Barbie ... Barbie ... God, I love you ... I love fucking you ... My cock loves your cunt..."

His groans were loud enough that Nick heard. I saw him smile. He knew I saw him, he was smiling at me as I continued to move, my body burning under his gaze, Peter's cock so thick and hard and demanded as he pressed into me, as I lifted myself and slid down on his length. Peter's hands left my hips, cupped my breasts, squeezed my nipples, tugged at them so that I had to moan. Moan loudly, my hips jerking. Moving myself, feeling myself slide up and down on Peter.

"Do you like watching me," I moaned, shivering as Peter tugged at my nipples hard. I wasn't sure who I was asking.

"Yes... god yes," my husband moaned.

Nick smiled and nodded. I watched, wide-eyed, moaning, as he pulled his shorts down, exposing his cock, rigid and hard. One hand began stroking himself as he watched me riding my husband.

"Harder," I moaned, "harder."

Peter responded, his hips lifting from the sand, his cock driving up inside me, lifting me with each thrust so that I had to cling to him to stop from falling. Nick stroked himself faster, his hand almost a blur as he watched me fucking my husband, rising and falling on his cock.

"God, you're so fucking hot, Barbie." Peter was going wild beneath me now, his cock plunging deep inside me, my cunt making those wet noises as he had me, as he took me. His hands mauling my breasts, squeezing, tugging at my nipples and I loved it. I loved it so much. I loved my Petey-bunny so much and Nick's eyes were watching me. Watching us as that pressure built within me. Built and built and built.

Nick's eyes drilled into me, I could see the excitement when I looked at his face watching us. But my eyes weren't watching his face. They were watching his cock as he stroked himself openly while he watched us. Watched me. His cock big and hard in his hand as his hand moved on himself, stroking himself, his hand moving in time with my movements on Peter. Fast. Fast and hard.

"Don't you want to cum?" I moaned, not sure who I was talking to. "Cum in my cunt, cum for me."

Peter's cock seemed to swell inside me. "I'm cumming Barbie ... I'm cumming..."

And he was, I felt him, felt him thrust hard up inside me and hold himself as his cum spurted out inside me in hot bursts that filled my cunt with his cum.

"Yes ... Yes ... Yes..." I squeezed him, milking him, feeling my own climax almost there. Almost. Nick's cock chose that moment to spurt cum, white ropes arcing high in the air as his hand worked frantically on himself. Me. He'd cum watching me. Me and Peter. Inside me, something coiled tighter, ready to break. Ready to burst. Inside me, Peter thrust hard one last time, a last hot spurt of cum bursting out within me, that thrust jolting me, my breasts quivering, my orgasm overwhelming me in a wave of golden heat that held me helpless for a long long moment before I bowed forward to rest on Peter, my head on his chest, moaning, quivering, Peter's hands stroking my butt, soothing me, caressing me.

When I looked up, Nick had left. It was as if he'd never been there. As if it'd been in my imagination. Except as we walked up the beach I saw his cum on the sand and I knew it'd been real.

* * * * * * * * * *

As we neared the end of that week, I was more than happy. This whole vacation had been wonderful. I did wonder what had happened to Nick though. Apart from that night when he saw us. On our last full day at Sweetwater, I dragged Peter of snorkeling. He came along, adamant that he was staying in the boat. I was embarrassed to see Nick there. I would have said just a little but really, quite a lot. He grinned when he saw us.

"Enjoying your stay?"

"Oh yeah, it's great," I said, blushing. Then, smiling, "that little island was nice too."

He laughed. "I saw you swimming over there with Peter."

"You should have joined us."

"That would've spoiled your fun." He gave me that wicked grin. The one that made me blush all over again. He laughed. He was charming enough that I more or less put him watching us away, filed under forget.

Nick and I spent the afternoon snorkeling together while Peter lay back in the boat, enjoying the shade and the cold drinks and just sleeping. As the afternoon drew to a close and we climbed back on the boat, I nudged Peter awake.

"Hey Petey-bunny, let's have dinner with Nick tonight." So he'd seen us making love. Somehow that didn't seem like such a big deal here. Besides, it wasn't going to happen again.

Peter grinned. "Sure, we've missed you all week Nick, be great."

"Okay, sure." Nick smiled.

"Great, see you in the bar after we get back, give us time for a shower, okay."

"No rush, Barbie, Pete."

* * * * * * * * * *

Back in our suite, I took a quick shower. "What would you like me to wear for dinner?" I called out to Peter as he took his.

"It's our last night here," he said. "How about that little black dress you packed? It'd be a shame to come all this way and not wear it."

"Okay, sure." I was happy with that. I had a few little back dresses. One of my few concessions to fashion. I mean, I was an engineer, not a girly girl. But I did like dressing up now and then. Just, not for College classes or for work. Normally I was a jeans and work-shirt and boots kind of girl. Not tonight. Tonight was our last night and I wanted to dress up for Peter. I wanted to feel sexy. I wanted Peter to fuck me into next week on our last night here. Oh yeah! I did.

It wasn't like I needed to wear much else either. Sandals for my feet. You couldn't wear heels, not here, not with all the sand and I hadn't brought any. Panties? A picked the smallest sexiest G-string panties I'd packed. Okay, I'd packed two. This one was nothing but a little triangle of black lace and some elastic. Usually I only wore them from the bedroom to wherever Peter was and then they came off. Tonight, I'd wear them to dinner under my dress. God, just stepping into them and adjusting them on my hips, I felt hot already.

My dress was one of those light summery dresses, backless, halter neck, v-front, short but not too tight, perfect for the weather. I knew from the look in Peter's eyes that he liked me in it. We walked down the path to the small restaurant, enjoying the balmy evening breeze blowing in from the sea. Partway down, we caught up with Nick strolling along, as relaxed and at ease as we were. He gave me a smile, his eyes taking in my dress.

I blushed when I saw him, remembering how I'd seen him watching us making love on the beach earlier in the week. Nick had known I'd seen him, known I'd seen him jerking off as he watched us. He'd watched me as I climaxed, riding Peter's cock and looking at Nick. I hadn't said anything about it to Peter but that climax I'd had, knowing Nick was watching us, had been the most intense I'd ever experienced.

Nick's look, his eyes on me, brought back those memories, brought back the intensity of that excitement.

I smiled, my mind full of that memory of him jerking off as he looked at me, his cock so big and hard as he stroked himself in the moonlight.

Dinner was, as it had been every night, delicious. Fresh seafood, perfectly cooked. Salads, vegetables. Nick had a steak, large and rare. I didn't often eat steak but it looked so delicious. When Nick offered me a bite, I smiled and accepted, nibbling it delicately off the end of his fork. It was perfect. Chilled white wine with the seafood. Nick drank white with us rather than red. It was fun eating with Nick. Chatty, humorous, he had a story about everything. The conversation flowed with the wine, and the more that we drank, the more flirtatious I became, first with my husband and then, little by little, with Nick as well.

The mood was relaxed, happy. We talked about where we grew up, college, places we'd been. Nick turned out to be twenty years older than Peter. A young looking forty five, he'd travelled a lot. All over North America, Europe, Asia. Peter's family was from Malaysia originally, he and Nick talked about the food in Malacca along the waterfront, the markets in Kuala Lumpur, Penang and visiting the Campbell Highlands. Thailand and Koh Samui. "It was great before they turned it into a resort," Nick said, "used to be thatched huts on the beach like this, not shoebox hotels."

Phuket. "Great place for partying." Chiang Mai in the north. "All the opium you want to smoke." Nick had some fascinating stories that held us rapt. Bangkok. "Best bars and hookers in all of asia," Nick grinned, "and you should see the live sex shows." We were all a little drunk by then.

"Live sex shows?" I asked, fascinated, my mind suddenly flashing back to Nick watching us. Looking at me as I sat naked on Peter, lit by the moonlight, riding him. "What do they do?"

Nick chuckled, regaling us with stories of Thai girls firing blowpipe darts across bars with their pussies to pop balloons. Girls that sucked eggs out of coke bottles. With their pussies. Girls that performed live sex acts on stage with other girls and with men. Blowjob competitions in bars where the guys sat there drinking and the bargirls knelt before them and sucked them off, with the one that got her guy to cum first getting a bonus.

"Really?" I exclaimed, half shocked, half-excited.

"Yeah, well, they're all hookers," Nick had said. "That's what hookers do."

Okay, I confess. My upbringing was sheltered. Conservative middle class Chinese family and all that stuff. I went to bible class, not parties. Friday nights for me was Girl Scouts, not dates with boyfriends. I thought about giving Peter a blowjob in a bar and I had to admit, it was actually rather an exciting thought. I'd never do it of course, but it was exciting to think about it.

"I guess," I said, a little flushed.

"And then there's the live sex on stage," Nick added.

"Huh?" Now I was shocked. Really. I mean, I got porn movies. Peter and I had watched a few. But really, doing it on stage. In a bar or something? With all those drunk guys watching. My god! I was wide-eyed. "Really?"

"Oh yeah," Nick grinned. "Lot of those bars, its part of the attraction, live sex on stage, or sometimes even just on the bar, right in front of you. Those girls put on a good show too."

I was curious. "Was it exciting to watch?" One of my hands was on Peter's leg.

Nick grinned. "Oh yeah, a lot of those girls, they're hot looking. Thai girls, a lot of them are real lookers and you know, Thailand, they're pretty uninhibited about sex there." Now he smiled at me. "But I always said Chinese girls are the best looking."

"Did you ever see any Chinese girls doing stuff like that?" I asked. Then I remembered he had. At least once. A couple of evenings ago. I blushed bright red. Peter didn't notice, he was waiting for Nick to answer. Nick noticed though. He noticed my nipples too. I knew where he was looking. They were hard. Achingly hard. The sort of hard and aching that they usually got only after Peter had paid a great deal of lip service to them. I shifted in my seat. Oh yeah, that was nice.

"Yeah," Nick said, "a few times, but not in China or Hong Kong, down in Vietnam as a matter of fact. Man, watching those girls in Ho Chi Minh City got me so hard."

"Oh," I said, even more curious. "Were they that good?" I wondered what it'd be like to watch a show like that. For real. Exciting? I glanced at Peter. Wondering if he'd find a show like that exciting. Well, I could see he was hard from talking about it. Maybe he would.

"Oh yeah," Nick chuckled. "Really, they were good. That was a great bar, that place, they used to have a draw, the guy that one got invited up on the stage to perform with one of the girls." He shook his head. "Happened to me once."

"Really?" I just about squealed. "What was that like?" My heart raced.

Nick grinned. "Couldn't have done it without a few drinks. Stage fright and everything but yeah, it ended up being a real buzz, doing this Chinese girl doggy style on the bar with a hundred guys all watching and cheering you on."

"Wow." I meant it too. Yes, too much to drink. "Did you ever do anything with those hookers?"

He laughed. Really hard, like I'd made a really funny joke. "Oh, I sure did," he said. "Fucked my way round Asia, alright." And okay, yes, we'd all had a little too much to drink, like I said.

"Were Chinese girls the best to fuck?" I said that? I really said that? My face was on fire.

He laughed. "Oh yeah, I mean, everyone has different preferences, but I always thought Chinese girls were the best looking and the best to fuck." He grinned, eyeing me. "The best to watch fucking, as well."

Oh Jesus, now I did blush. Not just fire. My face could have doubled as a Far Infrared Heater.

"Uhh, is it exciting to be watched while you fuck a girl?" My heart was pounding. I glanced at Peter. Was he shocked? He didn't seem to be. He seemed really interested to. It wasn't just me.

"Oh yeah, but you know, for guys it's actually far more exciting to do the watching," he said. "I think it's generally more girls that get a real kick out of being watched."

I thought about that. I thought about Nick watching me on the beach and how I'd felt. How intense my excitement had been at seeing him looking at me. I nodded. "Yeah," and glanced at Peter. "Would it be exciting for you honey, going to one of those sex shows and watching girls do stuff like that?"

Not a good question to ask my husband, I knew that as soon as I said it. If he said yes, he'd be worried I'd get upset with him. If he said no, it'd make him look silly in front of Nick. "Uhh," I said quickly, "not giving my husband time to drop himself in it one way or the other, "I mean, it sounds pretty exciting to me." I giggled, a nervous giggle. "I mean, Peter and I, we're married, we love each other, but sometimes, you know, marriage needs a little kick to make it exciting again."

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,224 Followers