On the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers

"Oh god ..yes .. yes .. yes..." I welcomed my husbands spurting culmination inside me. Deep inside me. Welcomed his powerful jerks, his cock pulsing inside me as he ejaculated within me. I hadn't climaxed myself, not this time, but feeling him cum was good, it was satisfying. Deeply satisfying and I loved him, loved him so much as he collapsed limply on me, breathing hard.

"Let's go shower," I said at last, as he finally stopped panting, stirring on me. "We shouldn't keep Nick waiting tooooo long."

My husband grinned. "Okay, honey, let's go shower together."

I eyed him sternly. "No hanky panky in the shower, honey."

"After dinner," he said.

"After dinner," I agreed. Happily. Oh yeah, this vacation was looking good.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Bar" was maybe a misnomer. It was a stone-paved patio overlooking the beach with a high-pitched thatched roof, no walls, a large wooden bar at the rear, a dozen round wooden tables and chairs and some large green pot plants. Fans hanging from the roof circulated the air. Nothing else, not even background music. A gentle breeze blew through. I loved it from the moment we walked in. So simple and so relaxing.

Me, I was happy. Happily glowing. Petey-bunny was performing up to expectations. This was good. My husband looked satisfied and happy as well. Relaxed even. There were three other couples already there, sitting around looking romantic. This was so perfect. A single barman behind the bar. I picked a table, sat Peter down, walked back to the bar. A large Bacardi and Coke, not much Bacardi, lots of coke and ice, for my beloved. Some sort of fruity mango cocktail thingie for me. I sat down, smiling at my honey-bunny.

"Isn't this just perfect." I kicked one sandal of and teased him under the table with my foot.

"Oh yeah, this is nice." He gave me that slow smile, the one that just made me melt inside. Okay, he'd gotten over the flight. Good.

Peter and I were sitting smiling at each other when Nick walked in. I saw him, waved. He waved back, went and got himself a drink from the bar, wandered over. He and Peter did the shake hands exchange names, beat chest thing that guys do, except Nick was pretty relaxed and laid back. I could see Peter warm to him right away after they started talking about football. Peter always rooted for the Falcons. God knows why, it wasn't like he was from Atlanta.

I left them to it, smiling happily as they relaxed with each other. I liked it so much when Peter enjoyed himself. Seeing him relaxed and happy made me feel so good. I did join in every now and then, but really, football didn't interest me that much. Now if they'd talked guns, or skydiving or politics or shooting bears even, I'd have joined in right away, but football? Nah, I left them to it, sipping on my drink, just enjoying the view as the sun slipped down over the horizon.

"We should go eat," Nick said after forty five minutes or so and more than a couple of drinks.

"Sure, I'm starving." I was totally in agreement on that one. That walk, the swim, my little workout with Peter before dinner. I'd really worked up an appetite. I might look petite, but I guess I've got one of those fast metabolisms or something. I never diet, I don't workout but I weigh about one ten wet. I'm five three so that doesn't work out too bad. Petite and slender, that's me. But food, now I wanted food.

The "restaurant" was much the same as the bar, a little further down the beach, same thatched roof, same tables, same view, lit by lanterns now, the breeze carrying mouth-watering scents.

"It's a buffet," Nick said as we walked in, "serve yourself."

We picked a table, picked our food, ate, drank and talked. Nick was certainly a talker, telling us both all about the Cay, what there was to do, some of the thing's he'd enjoyed in the past. The food was great, I actually ate more than I usually did. I had a couple of glasses of wine as well, getting a little giggly in the process. Before dinner ended, we'd agreed to go snorkeling with Nick the following morning, before it got too hot.

Later, much later, after Nick had wandered back to his own villa, Peter and I left. Hand in hand, we followed the track through the trees. Lanterns lit the way, fairy lights sparkling in the darkness. Nick's villa was dark, ours was lit by lanterns in the windows, lit by the invisible denizens of the resort. Peter looked around, smiled at me, leading me by the hand away from our villa, down towards the beach. A walk on the beach in the moonlight? I sighed happily. I sighed even more happily as he paused, moved up behind me, his arms around me as we stood at the edge of the beach, looking out at the sea. Hearing the ripple of small waves breaking on the sand, the muted roar of the larger waves on the reef further out. The scent of the sea on the breeze. The sand under our feet. Peter holding me in his arms.

Bliss.

His hand rested on my stomach, the warmth and strength of his body cocooned me from behind. His other hand cupped one boob, slipped inside the loose front of my sundress. Now, his hand on my breast, I was happy I hadn't bothered with a bra. His thumb glided across the underside of my boob, his breath on my ear, his body pressed more firmly against me. His arousal pressed against me. Hard. Wanting me. That knowledge awakened my own desire, my own excitement as his erection pressed against my butt.

His hold on me tightened. He turned me, turned me towards a wooden table I hadn't noticed. He backed away from me for a moment, I sensed rather than saw his shorts fall. I felt his cock though, separated from my butt by only the cotton of my sundress and my panties now. His hands tugged my sundress upwards, exposing my panties.

"Ohhhhhh," I breathed, feeling Peter's cock nudging between my thighs, both his hands inside the front of my sundress, cupping my boobs. "What if someone comes?"

"Nobody will," Peter said confidently. "Bend forward over the table, Barbie." One of his hands pressured the back of my neck, the other continued to cup one boob.

I bit my bottom lip, bowed forward, bowed until my forearms rested on the smooth wood, Peter's hands pushing my sundress up to my waist, further up, up to my armpits, stroking me, caressing me, teasing my breasts, my stomach, my hips. Tugging at my panties, pulling them down to my knees. They fell to my ankles, I stepped out of them as Peter's fingers traced my pussy from behind, stroked my inner thighs, making me shiver, making me so aware of how wet I was. So aware of how much I wanted my Petey-bunny to fuck me.

"You like me stroking your hot little pussy don't you Barbie?" he breathed, fervent with passion.

I shuddered, my legs jelly as he moved closer, one hand under me, cupping my boob, massaging my boob, tugging gently at my nipple the way he knew I liked so much. When he did that I knew, knew I was going to let him do it to me here, on the edge of the beach, where anyone walking by could see us. I hoped no one would walk by though. The fingers of his other hand slipped over my pussy, caressing me, stroking my labia so gently, easing inwards.

"Fuck my finger, honey," he whispered.

I held onto the table with both hands, pushed myself backwards, pushing myself on to his finger, feeling his digit slide inside me as I pushed back. I was so wet for my husband, so dripping wet, I could feel that wetness on my inner thighs now as I jerked on his finger, moving myself, reveling in how wet I was for my Petey-bunny.

"That's good honey, that's good," he purred. "I think you need my cock now, don't you?"

I did. I was already exposed, my sundress bunched under my armpits, my panties in the sand somewhere. Horribly exposed if anyone walked by. I was afraid of that, but I was also wildly excited, wanting so much for Peter to take me. His hands moved to my hips, my butt, he moved closer, his cock pressed against my butt now, burning into my skin.

"Tell me you need my cock, honey," his voice purred. He was enjoying this. "Tell me you need my big hard cock fucking you."

"Uhhh," I gasped, "Petey-bunny, really, someone might see us, maybe we should go inside." But I wanted to. I wanted his big hard cock. I did.

He moved one hand under me, sliding over the base of my belly, finding me where I was wet again, the tip of his middle finger probing inwards to where I was so wet and ready. So wanting.

"It's dark," he murmured, "they won't have any idea who it is even if they do." His finger pushed inside me again, then there were two of them. Two of his fingers pushing up inside me, making me cry out. Making my breathing ragged. Now I didn't care. I just wanted him. Wanted him to do it to me. His fingers pushed into me, moved in and out. I could hear my own wetness and for a moment I found myself wondering what I looked like, my dress bunched up under my armpits, bent forward over that table. What would I look like to anyone who saw me.

This wasn't like in a tent when we were camping. This was right out in the open. I shut my eyes then. With my eyes shut I could pretend I was dreaming or something. Peter's fingers left me. I knew what was coming next. I bit my lip, I closed my eyes tight as Peter's knee urged my thighs apart, urged my feet to shuffle wider apart. I felt him, felt him there, positioning himself, pushing gently against me. Almost instinctively, or maybe it because I wanted him inside me so much, I lowered my head, arched my back, pushed my butt higher. Pushed myself back onto him.

"Oooohhhhhhh." He was inside me, entering me, sliding into me. He felt so big like this, big and long and hard and everything that I wanted as his hands gripped my hips and pulled me back hard onto him as he entered me. I loved that feeling, knowing that he wanted me so much, feeling him inside me, so hard, filling me so full.

"Uuuuggghhhhh." All of him was in me. He was pressed up hard against me and now he was moving inside me, slowly, fucking me thoroughly. Long slow deep slides, the sensations from those strokes rippling through my body from my head to my toes. Big. So big. So good. I began to push back against him, meeting his strokes, pushing myself back onto those long slow thrusts, taking him deeper still. Taking him all the way up inside me.

"Are you feeling that, Barbie?" he asked, his voice coming from above and behind me.

"Yes ... yes... I am ... I am..." My own labored breathing was loud in my ears, the wet noises my pussy was making carried through the still night air. Peter's grunts of pleasure were louder still, the slapping impact of his body against mine even noisier. I didn't care if anyone saw us. Now I didn't care if anyone heard us.

"Huughgggh ... nnughhh ...ooohhh ... nnnaaghhhh ... oooaaahhh." His cock worked its way deliciously up inside me again and again. I wanted to scream and moan and beat my hands on the outdoor table I was bent over. I wanted to collapse forwards and just lie there as he took me and rode me, hearing my moans and sobs and little cries disappear into the moonlit night.

Now Peter was fucking me harder, pushing me forward onto the table, my legs spread wider, resting on my forearms as he thrust hard into me. Fucking me. Pinned on the table, one of his hands left my hip, moved under me, cupped one boob, captured one nipple, squeezed it, tugged at it as his other hand moved under me, touching me where we joined, finding my clitoris.

"Ooohhhh ... Ohhh fuck me Petey-bunny ... Fuck me .. fuck me..." I cried out now, forgetting where we were, forgetting being quiet, forgetting everything except my husband's cock pumping into me so relentlessly. Making me his willing little honey-bunny. My eyes were open now, wide open, staring into the darkness as Peter drove himself into me harder, harder and I clutched at the table, crying out wordlessly.

I thought I saw something in the darkness, in the trees, someone standing there watching us and the thought that someone could see me, see us, see what we were doing, released the pressure that had been building and building inside me. I cried out again, sobbing cries that echoed the rolling waves of pleasure that Peter's pounding cock released within me. Waves of pleasure that washed through my entire body, a release so intense that the world seemed to spin and crash around me.

When it was over, when the world steadied, Peter was still fucking me with those deep hard strokes that felt so good, thrusting, thrusting into me, deep, hard, his groans of pleasure echoing through me. I felt totally possessed, totally taken, totally Peter's. In the darkness, I thought I saw something move but I no longer cared as behind me Peter groaned.

"I'm gonna cum ... I'm gonna cum ... fuck Barbie ... Oh fuck Barbie here it comes..."

His fingers dug into my hips, pulled me back hard as he thrust deep, his groans of pleasure filling the night as his cum spurted out inside me, those hot jets of semen bursting out inside me, filling me. Filling my soul with such an intense happiness that nothing else mattered as I sagged down onto the table, Peter half collapsing over me, panting, his cock sliding out of me, his cum flowing down my inner thighs.

We stayed there for a long long time, panting, our bodies wet with sweat. In the darkness I heard rustling, saw movement. Was it the breeze moving the trees or was it someone watching us? I closed my eyes, rested my cheek on the cool wood, not caring.

Sleep came fast when we crawled into our bed that night.

* * * * * * * * * *

That first day, we didn't do too much. Slept in late. Peter was still fast asleep when I woke up. He was still asleep after I'd finished my shower and cleaned my teeth and dried and brushed my hair out and all those other necessary things a girl has to do in the morning. I'd had a Brazilian wax Thursday, no need to shave. Maybe in a day or two. Right now, wide awake, smiling, I had something else on my mind. A little wake-up call for my honey-bunny. Slipping back into bed, I peeled the sheet back, smiled. I did like those morning erections guys got. It made it so easy to do what I had in mind. Afterwards, lying on the bed together, me cuddled up against Peter, one of his arms around me, his sleepy voice asked, "so what's the agenda for today?"

"Nothing much," I said, enjoying inhaling the scent of his sweat and our love-making. "Breakfast, we said we'd go snorkeling with Nick, remember. Come back, lunch, dinner, beach, sun, swimming. We could go diving too, or sailing, but maybe tomorrow." I lifted my head, smiled down at him. "And after lunch we're coming back here for the afternoon and I'm going to suck your brains out through your cock and then you, my wonderful Petey-bunny, are going to fuck me so hard I'll think it's next Sunday. Sound okay to you, honey?"

Peter grinned. "Sounds like a plan. I'll check my email this evening."

"Uhhhh..."

"What, Barbie?"

"No email here Petey-bunny." I giggled a little nervously. "No electricity either in case you didn't notice last night. No phone. No TV. If there's an emergency, they have a radio."

"No internet? No TV?" He paled. "How do I ... What about football? Game of Thrones? The Breaking Bad repeat? CNN? I want to see how Bernie's doing in the primaries. Oh my god, Barbie, no Internet or TV?" He was hyperventilating.

"Face it Petey-bunny, you're an addict. You gotta go cold turkey. And you don't need to know shit about Bernie, we're voting for Trump honey, I already told you that. And you know, I told you not to watch CNN, they'll rot your brain, if you gotta watch anything, at least watch Fox, honey. You know you should leave the politics to me, your job's looking after the finances and the cooking, we already agreed I do the maintenance and the guns and the politics, you're too sweet and naïve to understand these things, okay. You believe what those people say."

I kissed him. Peter was so smart with financial stuff, such an innocent when it came to politics. "Trust me, I'm from the Government," that was a line made for guys like Peter to believe. He was so lucky he had me to take care of him and make the tough calls. Speaking of taking care, I gave his cock a little stroke. It twitched. I smiled.

"Besides, honey, you're going to be either too busy or too tired to surf the web." I slid my head down, down, my mouth opening, taking him inside, sucking on him. Oh yeah, far more than a twitch. That solid afternoon and overnight sleep had been good for him. And okay, his cock tasted of cum and me, but that was a taste I liked. Delicious. Especially when he was getting hard again. Really really hard. Good boy, Petey-bunny. The fresh air down here was doing him good.

When he was hard enough, I lifted my mouth from him. "Your turn to do the work, big boy."

Jesus, he was fast this morning. That felt good. Oh fuck that felt so good. Oh fuck. Fuck fuck fuck YES!

"OOoohhhh ... ohhh ... oh fuck ... fuck ... Pete ... Pete I love you ... I love you..." That didn't take much to get him going again. And it was good. So very good.

Oh Christ, I just loved it when he rolled me onto my back and fucked me like that. So hard. I wanted to scream, it was so good. Jesus, yes, I could scream, no neighbors.

"Jesus Pete ... yes ... yeeessss ... OH FUCK YES ... HARDER ... HARDER... FUCK ME HARDER..."

Oh yeah, this was more like it. Twice in one morning. Heaven. No, not heaven, this was Paradise and I was there and I loved Peter so much. So very much.

And after breakfast we forgot all about snorkeling and we did come back and I sucked his brains out through his cock and then he fucked me again. After that, we slept through to lunchtime. We didn't see Nick again that day. Not even for dinner. Peter and I had a romantic dinner for two on the porch of our villa and then made love late into the night. Bliss.

The rest of the week passed in a similar vein. Making love morning and night, mostly in our villa, sometimes on our porch. Once on the island Nick and I had swum too. I took Peter out there, listening to him worry all the way about sharks, barracuda, tidal rips, stinging coral, sea urchins, bristle worms, fireworms, jellyfish, anemones, balloonfish, puffer fish, porcupine fish, stingrays, moray eels. Amazing. Who knew there were so many dangerous species lurking in the water around us waiting to attack us at any moment. I dived down, looking for them. Nada. When I came up for air, Petey-bunny was having a little freak-out.

"Don't sweat it honey, I couldn't spot a thing down there." I had another look around just to check.

"Barbie, please, don't do that, you're scaring me."

"Okay honey." I'd humor him. Today. There wasn't anything except sand and some cute little fish down there anyhow. Boring. Those fish Peter had been freaking about sounded interesting. Maybe tomorrow we could go diving. They did the lessons as well. And they had spearguns. Spear fishing sounded like fun. Did a balloon fish pop like a balloon when you shot it with a speargun?

On the island, I stripped off and lay in the shade. Worries forgotten for the moment, Peter coated me with sunscreen and then, after a rather exciting interlude that involved lots of slipping and sliding and tanning oil and more slipping and sliding, he coated me with his cum. We passed a very pleasant afternoon.

* * * * * * * * * *

That evening, we went to the restaurant. I dressed for dinner, a sundress rather than the shorts and tank tops I'd been wearing all the time I wasn't in my bikini. For almost the first time since we'd got there, I paid some attention to the other guests. They were a mix, but almost all couples. Some older, some young but still older than Petey-bunny and me. All enjoying themselves. All enjoying the food, which was as good as it was every night. Simple, fresh, delicious. I ate mostly seafood. It was so much better fresh from the sea. A small piece of key lime pie for dessert and then some fruit.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers