On the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Peter had asked me an hour ago if it was okay for Nick to undress, to expose his cock to me, to stroke me so intimately as I lay there with my husband's cock buried in me, I'd have said no, definitely not. Now? Now I lay there waiting to see what would happen, enjoying what my husband was doing to me. Enjoying Nick's fingers on me too. Excitement was mostly what I felt, but fear, trepidation and a certain amount of rather scared anticipation were all mixed in with that.

"Ohhhhhhhh." Nicks fingertips found and teased my clitoris as Peter eased outwards. Nick's cock bobbed stiffly in the air almost next to my face. I watched it, my heart pounding. Nick looked towards my face, smiled, moved, easing himself around a little, his cock now in the hand that had been touching me. Peter said nothing as Nick's cock moved towards my face. I looked up at him, looked back towards Nick's cock, watching it as he easded his cock head over my face, over my mouth, lowering it to slowly slide himself backwards and forwards over my closed lips.

He smelt good, salty from the sea, clean and tangy. Peter watched, saying nothing as I looked up at him. His cock continued to ease in and out of me. I parted my lips, opening my mouth, turning my head towards Nick, my heart pounding furiously as his cockhead entered my mouth, as my lips slid over him, engulfed him, my tongue sliding over him as I swallowed and tasted the flavor of his cock. I closed my eyes, concentrating on the feel of him in my mouth, the taste, both so different from Peter. Both so good. Just as good as my husband.

Nick let go of his cock, leaving it jutting into my mouth, his hand moving back to my boob, caressing my skin as his cock caressed the inside of my mouth. Without any thought, I worked my mouth on Nick's cock just as I would have, just as I had only minutes earlier, worked it on Peter's. Sucking on it, moving my lips on him with small movements of my head, running my tongue over and around the head as his hips moved, easing is cockhead further into my mouth, moving his shaft backwards and forwards across my lips. All with my husband's cock slowly fucking me.

I kept my eyes closed as I worked my mouth on his cock. It was hard for me to accept that I was doing this, that while my husband was making love to me, I had another man's cock in my mouth. And that my husband was watching me and he wasn't stopping this from happening. That from the look on his face that I'd seen before I closed my eyes, he was actually enjoying this.

Nick spoke at last. "Good girl," he said. "Your mouth feels so good." He grinned at me, "Show your husband how well you suck my cock."

My husband seemed stunned by what was happening. We hadn't talked about this. We'd talked about Nick watching us, but nor about him joining in. Not about my sucking on Nick's cock. But I was. The entire head of his cock was in my mouth, my lips stretched around his shaft just below the glans, my tongue swirling slowly on him, tasting him, experiencing him. I was still surprised at how different it felt and tasted in my mouth. I had to open my eyes and see though, I had to.

My husband continued to slowly and gently fuck me while he watched my mouth servicing Nick's cock, my lips moving, my throat swallowing as I gulped down cock-flavored saliva. Peter's cock eased backwards and forwards in my cunt as Nick's cock slid gently in my mouth. Two cocks, the thought echoed and echoed through my mind. Two cocks. I'd never dreamed of anything like this. Never. Now that it was happening to me, now that I was experiencing this, the emotions were overwhelming. The expression on my husband's face as he looked down at me, as he watched Nick's cock thrusting between my lips and into my mouth as his own cock thrust into my cunt, his expression told me he was feeling the same intense emotions.

Nick's voice broke the silence. "Your wife's a good little cocksucker, Peter, did you teach her how to do this? She sure looked like she knew what she was doing when she was sucking your cock earlier but I didn't think she was so good at it."

"Oh, fuck," Peter groaned. "Say that again, Nick."

The expression on his face stunned me. As much as I could be stunned with Nick's cock already in my mouth. That look on Peter's face as he watched me sucking on Nick's cock, as he heard Nick telling me I was good at cocksucking. Nick's cock in my mouth was really getting my husband excited.

"You like seeing that?" Nick asked him my husband with a smile. "You like seeing your wife sucking on another man's cock? You like seeing her stretch her lips around my big hard cock? You like seeing my cock filling your pretty little wife's mouth?"

"Oh, god," was all Peter managed to say. Peter had stopped moving inside me. His cock was buried all the way in me, but he wasn't moving, he was holding himself still, breathing hard, almost groaning as he watched me sucking on Nick's cock, right before his eyes. He'd lowered himself down onto me, no longer holding himself up. His face was only a couple of inches above mine as I sucked on Nick's cock, so close I could feel his breathe on my face as I sucked and licked.

"Oh yeah, she's good at this," Nick said, easing his cock out of my mouth. I was sucking on him until he came out completely, a little pop from my lips signaling his removal. He didn't stop though, he slid his cock across my lips, right in front of my husband, sliding his length backwards and forwards as I flicked my tongue out for him to slide across.

"I think Mrs. Kiu likes sucking my cock, don't you, Mr. Kiu," he said to Peter.

"Oh god..." Peter gasped.

Nick took his cock in his hand, pushed it into my mouth, between lips that I opened for him. Lips that admitted another man's cock into my mouth as my husband watched, breathing hard, almost groaning.

"She does that so well, doesn't she," Nick smiled. "I think I'd like her to lick my balls, lift up a bit Peter, give me some room."

Peter did, he raised himself up, eased himself back while still inside me, giving Nick more room. Nick eased his cock from my mouth. Smiled down at me as I lay there gasping.

"You going to like my balls for me the way you licked your husbands?"

"Uuughhhhh." Peter's cock moved inside me.

He smiled down at me, breathing hard. "Yeah ... oh yeah ... Barbie'll lick your balls, Nick."

Nick moved closer, holding his cock with one hand, those big balls right beside my face. I tuned my face to them, brought my lips to them, licked them gently, licked the base of his cock, running my tongue over him. She smiled, brought his cock back closer to my face, rubbed it across my lips, my cheeks, my forehead as I lay there gasping, Peter once more still inside me, watching. Watching as Nick slapped his cock against my lips, smiling as I took his cockhead within my mouth again.

"Suck on it, Barbie," Nick said.

I sucked. I licked. I swallowed saliva flavored with Nick's cock.

"Oh fuck that's good Barbie." He eased half his cock into my mouth, pushing now. My eyes widened. His cock emerged, shining with my saliva, slid back into my mouth, pulled all the way out.

I lay there gasped, looking at Nick's cock, seeing a large drop of clear pre-cum emerge from the tip. He eased his cockhead closer to my mouth. I waited, lips parted. He rested his cockhead on my lips, my tongue flickered out, I licked the pre-cum from the tip of his cock. Tasting him. Swallowing, my eyes looking up at my husbands. God, I could feel his cock inside me, so hard as I swallowed that droplet of pre-cum. Another man's pre-cum, in my stomach.

"Oh fuck, Barbie." Pater's gasp contained an intensity of emotion, of lust, of desire that shook me.

I opened my mouth wide, Nick's hips moved, his cock eased once more into my mouth.

"Oh God." Peter's voice shivered with his excitement.

Nick looked down at me and smiled. "Get your cock out of her cunt, Peter" he said.

My heart jolted as Peter obeyed him, easing his cock out of my pussy, sitting back on his heels, leaving my pussy empty. My mouth was filled with Nick. Only for a few seconds, until he eased it out, moving up onto his own knees, both of them looking down at me.

"Move to that side." Nick pointed, Peter obeyed, his cock standing upright.

I didn't move. I couldn't have moved to save my life. Flat on my back, legs spread wide, my pussy missing Peter's cock. Nick slid around to kneel between my legs, kneeling where my husband had been kneeling. He looked down. I knew where he was looking and that he had a perfect view. My pussy, pink, wet and ready, shaved bare, my labia swollen and wet, glistening in the moonlight, even my clitoris, a swollen little nubbin protruding from its usual protective folds, washed by the warm night air.

Nick eased himself closer, his rigid cock wagging as he moved, that swollen cock head moving towards me where I waited, heart poundingly nervous, scared, excited, wet and ready, my eyes looking not at my husband but at Nick. He moved closer, closer, touching my slit with the head of his cock.

"Oh god," Peter gasped again.

"Ohhhh," I sobbed, my head falling back, my knees falling apart. I was so wet, so wet and ready, Peter's cock in me had seen to that.

Nick smiled, slowly rubbing the engorged head of his cock up and down my slit, teasing my labia apart.

"What do you want me to do with you, Barbie?" Nick asked me.

I looked back up at him, almost moaning out loud. "Whatever you want," I moaned, adding a heartbeat later, politely, "Please."

"Did you hear that, Peter? Whatever I want," Nick said. He looked at Peter, asked my husband, "What do you think? What the hell does that mean?"

Peter looked at my face as I looked up at Nick. He looked down at me, then glanced at Nick, his voice hoarse. "I want you to do what you want with her."

Nick grinned down at me, then looked at my husband. "I'm going to fuck your wife, you okay with that?"

I turned my head to look at Peter. Nick looked at Peter.

"Oh god," Peter gasped again. "You to do what you want with her."

"You want me to do what I want to you, Barbie?" Nick was moving forward, moving over me, he weight coming down on me, his chest pressing down on my breasts, his nose touching mine, his breath mingling with mine, his thighs pushing against the backs of mine, pushing my legs further apart, further back, exposing me for him. Preparing me for him to take.

"Uhhhh," I gasped, "uhhhh ... uhhhhh...ohhhhhh." I felt the head of his cock pushing lightly against my entrance. "Ohhhhhhh..."

"Want me to tell you what I'm going to do to your wife, Peter?"

"Oh god ... Oh god..." Peter sounded like he was hyperventilating, his face next to Nicks, both of them looking down at me. "Yes ... Yes, tell me..."

Nick smiled. "Barbie, put your hand on your husband's cock and stroke him, okay."

"Uhhhh." I did. I did as he told me to. My hand clasped my husband's erect cock, steely hard, sticky with my juices, rampantly excited. I clasped him in my hand and I stroked him slowly.

"Ohhhhh god." He groaned again as my hand worked him slowly.

"Your wife's so fucking hot and wet Peter." Nick's eyes drilled into mine. His words drilled into my brain. Fucking me. He was fucking my mind before he started on my body. I knew it. I knew it just as I knew my mind was wide open to his fucking, the same was my pussy was open and ready for his cock. My husband had prepared me well. I glanced up at my husband, seeing his expression, the excitement, the frisson of the forbidden in what we were doing. Seeing the knowledge on his face that he was responsible for this, responsible for me being where I was, for what was about to happen to me. Knowing that and loving that, loving that I knew that too.

"She's hot and wet and she's ready and I'm gonna slide my cock into that hot little cunt and fuck her while you watch me, I'm going to make her hot little cunt mine for tonight. You okay with that, Peter?'

"Oh yeah," Peter moaned, "oh yeah."

As soon as Peter said that, Nick took me. There was no gentleness, no tenderness, no easing of his cock into me. I was already open and slickly wet from Peter's fucking and what Nick had been doing to me. Nick took full advantage of that. His cockhead was already separating my labia, rubbing against my entrance. He looked down at me, he grinned. I felt myself stretch as he pushed his fat cockhead through my entrance. God, he was bigger than my husband. I felt myself stretched more than I was accustomed to. Felt him stretching me inside. He paused there, letting me feel him.

"Uhhhh," I gasped, looking up at him. I looked up at Nick's face and knew he was going to possess me, knew another man's cock would soon be completely buried inside me where only my husband's cock had ever been before.

"Do you want my cock?" Nick breathed, holding himself still. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

This time I didn't glance at my husband. I knew what I wanted. "Please," I moaned, "please, give me your cock... fuck me ... fuck me ... Ohhhh please fuck me." God, I could hear myself begging, begging for another man's cock. Squirming under him, wanting his cock to fill my cunt. Wanting him to fuck me while my husband watched me being taken and used.

"I'm gonna enjoy your wife's cunt." Nick grinned at my husband, ignoring my pleas. "You want me to give it to her hard or go easy on her."

"Ohhhhhhh," I moaned, conscious of his thickness where he was already inside me. "Slow ... please ... Go slow..."

"Hard," my husband said, his eyes wide, breathing faster. "Give it to her hard."

Nick smiled down at me, his mouth came down on mine, took possession of my mouth, kissing me. Kissing me hard, making my mouth his, his tongue probing; dominating. His eyes looking down into mine. He cock pushed into me, stretching me all the way up inside in one long slow steady thrust that ended only when he was completely buried inside me, pressed him hard against me, the full length of his cock clasped within me.

"Aaaauughhhhhhhhh." I groaned into Nick's mouth as his cock surged into me, feeling his cockhead pushing up inside, stretching me, forcing my channel to shape itself around his contours, feeling his cockhead, feeling his shaft filling me. Feeling myself clasping his entire length within my pussy.

"UUUUGHHHHHH." He pushed a little harder, forcing himself just a little further into me, drawing a last groan from my lips as I realized the tip of his cock was brushing my cervix, as my body rippled and shuddered beneath him. Feeling him do that, feeling his cock so deep inside me, the full realization of what was happening to me broke over me and through me like a wave.

Another man's cock was inside me. Another man was fucking me. My marriage vows, vows that I'd pledged with such heart-felt committal only two years ago when I was half way through College, vows that I'd pledged so innocently and so willingly and with such love, I'd broken them. I'd broken those vows. A man other than my husband was now in full possession of my body, his eyes looking down into mine, his mouth sealed to mine, his body on mine, his cock inside me, filling me, feeling so good in me, making my pussy spasm and dance around his rigid length.

Not just in me, I knew he was going to fuck me. He was going to fuck me while my husband watched him. Watched me. Watched another man fucking me.

"Oooohhhhh." I heard myself whimper as Nick's mouth lifted from mine. As Peter, my husband, took my hands in his and and pinned down above my head. Pinning me down for another man. I turned my head towards my husband, my eyes finding his, seeing the excitement on his face. Seeing that look, it sank into me that this was what Peter wanted, that he really was enjoying this, that he really was enjoying seeing another man fuck me.

"That's it Barbie," Nick purred, and I knew he was reading my expression. "You husband's getting off on watching me fuck you."

"Are you?" I gasped, seeing from Peter's face the answer to my question before he ever spoke.

"Oh god yes," my husband breathed, "fuck yes... Fuck her Nick, go ahead and fuck her."

"You want me to fuck her? Really?" Nick was looking down at me, holding himself still inside me.

"Oh god ... Oh god ... yes... yes ... fuck her ... fuck her..." Peter's voice shook.

"Fuck your wife?" Nick glanced at him. "You want me to fuck our wife?"

"Yes .. yes ... fuck her ... fuck my wife..." Peter's eyes drilled into mine as he spoke.

Nick looked down at me, holding himself still inside me. So big. So hard. "Barbie, do you want me to fuck you?"

God, I wanted his cock to start moving inside me so much. My muscles contracted, my pussy squeezed him. I saw the pleasure on his face. "Yes ..." I whispered, my face on fire, "yes ... fuck me ... Go ahead and fuck me, Nick...fuck me hard... do what you want to me."

Nick smiled, his cock easing back, pushing into me, stretching me inside all over again. He was big, bigger than my husband. Not impossibly bigger but I could feel the difference as he moved in me. Longer, thicker. Pushing further into me than Peter had ever done. In, out, in, out, thrusting himself inside me, again and again. I could feel his cockhead, moving in me, stretching me around him, penetrating so far up inside me with every stroke. His shaft, sliding inwards, such exquisite friction as he slid into me, withdrew, slid in again. And again.

"Oh yeah, that's good, that's good, that's such a tight little cunt, such a tight little cunt for me to fuck," Nick groaned his pleasure as he had me.

My hands clutched at my husband's where we held them, my body arched beneath Nick, my legs spread wide, feeling him surging inside me, my body completely at his mercy, his to use. His cock using my cunt. Nick's mouth sealed itself to mine, his tongue probing, exploring, tasting me, his eyes looking into mine as his cock filled me in a hard and demanding rhythm. I moaned into his mouth as he had me, as his cock filled me, as he fucked me hard, a lot harder than Peter had, driving me down into the foam we lay on with every thrust.

"Uhhhh ...uuughhhh ... Ughhhh ... Nuuughhh." Hard. He was taking me so hard, forcing my breath from me with every surging slide within me. His body slapping up against mine, demanding, taking. Taking me in front of my husband.

Nick's mouth lifted from mine, his eyes still holding mine just as his cock held my body transfixed. "Oh yeah, your wife feels so good Peter, her little cunt feels so good wrapped around my cock."

"Ughhhh ... Hhuuughhh ... uughhh ... nuughh... Ughhhh." His cock felt so good sliding in and out of my cunt. All I could do was groan and moan as he continued to move in me, conscious all the time of my husband looking down at my face, watching me. Watching Nick fuck me. Was he enjoying this? Was this exciting for him? How did he feel, watching another man fuck me? Watching another man's cock using my cunt? I knew how I felt. Scared and wildly excited. Not just his cock in me, that was exciting enough. No, it was that another man was taking me in front of my husband and my husband had told him to, my husband was enjoying this. Or was he? I had to know. I had to.

"Peter?" I gasped, turning my head to look at my husband's face, almost beside Nick's. "Peter?"

"Yes ... yes honey?" Peter's gasp of excitement rippled through me somehow.

"Is this ...?" I gasped, not sure what I was asking, my mind fuzzy. "Are you enjoying ...?"

"Oh fuck, Barbie, is it good? Do you like his cock?" Peter's question was almost moaned.

"Peter ... Ohh Peter ... do you want me to ... Do you want me to enjoy his cock?" It was so hard to speak with Nick's cock moving in me, more slowly now. He was smiling, listening, enjoying this. I knew he was.

"Oh yeah Barbie, I want you to do this ... I want you to enjoy this... Are you .. please?"