On the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh," I had to moan, I couldn't hold it back anymore, "ohhhhh ... ohhhh god yes ...yes ... It's so good Petey-bunny .. so good..." My body arched again, wanting this, wanting Nick's cock, my feet kicking towards the sky as Nick's cock slowly drove into me, slowly and exquisitely impaled me. Filled me so full. So full that for a moment all I could do was groan.

"Watch my cock Peter." Nick looked at my husband as he pushed himself up on his arms, lifting himself from me, out bodies joined where his cock entered me. My husband looked down, looked down to where Nick's cock slowly eased outwards, eased out until only his cockhead remained within me. He paused. I sobbed, wanting him moving in me but helpless. Helpless to do anything other than lie before him waiting. Waiting for him to use. A willing receptacle for his cock to use as he wanted. For him to use as my husband wanted.

"Please," I moaned, "Ohhh please."

Nick eased his cock all the way out of me.

"Noooooo ... please ... I want it ... I want it..." I did. It's absence was torture, a torment.

"Oh fuck ...," Peter gasped, looking down at Nick's cock. I managed to raise my head, looking down, both our eyes looking, looking at Nick's cock. Rigid. Big and hard and shining white, glistening with my wetness in the moonlight.

"Let go her hands," Nick looked at my husband. His hands released mine immediately.

"Stroke our cocks," Nick told me. "Both of them, one in each hand."

I did. I reached down with both hands, finding their cocks, clasping them, eagerly stroking them.

"Which is bigger?" Peter gasped, looking down. All of us looking down.

"Nick's," I gasped, "Nick's is bigger." It was. An inch longer at a guess, thicker but they were both so hard. Steely hard. Velvet covered steel clasped in my fingers. Two cocks, both mine. Both intent on fucking me. My pussy pulsed wetly, wanting to feel that steely hardness within me.

"I'm so wet," I heard myself moan, "I'm so wet."

"Which one you do you want first?" Nick asked, smiling wickedly. A smile that made my heart pound.

I didn't even think. Nick was already between my legs. I guided his cock towards me, guided him to where I was open and ready, holding him against me, looking up at him, looking from Nick to my husband and back to Nick.

"Put it in her, Nick," my husband gasped.

Nick pushed gently, we all watched as his cockhead forced open my entrance, opened me, pushed slowly inside me.

"Ohhhhhhhh." My head fell back as I felt his cockhead inside me, his shaft spreading my labia, spreading my inner lips around his thickness, his cockhead once more stretching me inside where I felt myself clasping him.

"Oh fuck .. oh fuck Barbie ... is it good ... does it feel good?" My husband's eyes burned into mine.

"Oh yeah, fuck that's good." Nick's voice was a low growl of satisfaction that reverberated through me.

"It's good," I moaned, looking towards my husband. "It feels good ..." My hand stroked his cock slowly.

"Watch this, Peter."

Peter did. I forced my head up again. I wanted to see. I wanted to. Nick slowly eased himself into me. We watched, all three of us watched as his cock slowly slid into me, watched my labia clinging to his shaft so tightly as inch by inch, all of him vanished within my body, continuing until he was firmly pressed up against me, all of him inside me. Peter watched. I watched. I watched and I felt it within me, sliding up inside me at the same time. So hard. So thick. So impossibly far up inside me as my head fell back and I lay there, once more impaled.

Braced on his extended arms to that Peter could watch, Nick fucked me. His cock sliding in and out as I lay on my back before them, my legs spread wide, feeling him use me. Feeling every inch of him use me.

"How does that feel, Barbie?" my husband gasped.

"Uuughhhhh," I replied. "Ughhhhh ... nnnughhhh ... Gggguhhhhh."

Nick was fucking me harder now, my body quivering with each thrust. My boobs quivering. They weren't large enough to bounce but if they had been, they would've been. Nick wasn't being gentle now.

"Don't just watch, Peter, play with your wife's breasts," Nick said. "They're yours."

Peter did, one hand cupping my breast, caressing, stroking, teasing my nipple, tugging and squeezing my nipple as Nick's cock pumped in and out of my cunt. I looked at my husband, gasping for breath, seeing him enjoying himself, wanting him to enjoy himself.

Nick smiled again. That wicked smile. "Is this how you like to be fucked, Barbie?"

I looked up at him, mouth open, gasping, moaning, sobbing. My hands reached up for him, pulled him down, pulled another man down onto me so that his weight came down on me, his body hard and heavy on mine. I drew my knees back, back until they brushed his ribs, opening myself completely to Nick's cock, completely surrendering my body, giving him all the access to me I could give.

"Like this," I moaned, "fuck me like this ... fuck me hard Nick ... use my cunt ... I want your cock to use my cunt hard..."

"Oh yeah," Nick groaned as he pounded his cock into me. Really pounding now. Hammering into me. "Oh yeah Peter, this is how your wife needs to be fucked. Is this how you fuck her when she needs it?"

"Yeah .. yeah ... that's how I fuck her," my husband gasped.

But he didn't. Not this hard. He fucked me hard, but Nick was fucking me HARD, pounding his cock into me right in front of my husband. So good. It was so good. His cock held me, pinned me, impaled me. A butterfly on a mounting board, that was how I saw myself. Pinned. Impaled. Fucked. Nick was possessing me, using me, fucking me with those deep and powerful thrusts, having his way with my cunt and Peter was watching. My husband was watching me being fucked like this.

His face was next to Nick's, the two of them looking down at me, but it was Nick's weight on me, Nick who was spreading my legs wide, Nick whose cock was driving into my like a piston while I lay there squealing and moaning.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned, "Oooohhh ... Ughhh ...ooohhh ...ugghhhh..."

"Oh fuck ... fuck her cunt ... fuck her hard ... Oh jesus..." Peter was moaning with me.

Nick was deep inside me. So deep, his cock head moving against my inner walls, sliding, pumping, thrusting, taking me.

"I'm going to cum in your wife," Nick told my husband, "I'm going to pump her tight little cunt full of my cum while you watch me." He glanced at Peter. "Don't jerk off man, don't touch yourself, you're going to cum when I tell you to, understood." He looked back down at me. "Barbie wants your cum too, you're her husband, you should be cumming in her as well."

"Okay ...okay." Peter's voice was a groan.

"Good." Nick grinned. "You want it hard now, Barbie."

"Jesus ... Ohhhh jesus yes ... yes," I could hear myself moaning. "I want it hard ... fuck me hard."

Beside me, my husband looked at me, his face next to Nick's. "Oh yeah, fuck her hard Nick ... fuck her hard, oh man... oh god yes, give it to her hard."

Nick slipped one large hand under my butt, his splayed fingers holding me like a baseball mitt, holding me, lifting my butt, his cock hammering into me, fucking me hard, his body slapping hard against mine as he fucked me faster, his cock surging up inside me with each thrust, his pelvis pounding against me, my entire body juddering with the power of his thrusts. I couldn't think. I couldn't speak. I couldn't do anything except experience what was happening to me, feel and enjoy what Nick was doing to me. His cock, driving into me, filling my cunt, so far up inside me, sliding within the walls of my channel so exquisitely. His balls bouncing against my butt as his body slapped up against mine so hard. His weight on me, his chest crushing my boobs, his body riding mine, cradled between my thighs.

I was open to Nick, wide open, his to take, his to use. Feeling his cock sliding in to me at the juncture of my widespread thighs, my knees drawn back, brushing his ribs, my feet bouncing of his hips as he had me. The power and strength of those thrusts, the strength of his hand cupping my butt and holding me in place for him to use, Peter's hand still pinning mine above my head. I was helpless. A helplessly gasping, sobbing, groaning vessel for his cock to use.

Nick slowed, paused inside me, holding me, tormenting me.

"Do you want it, Barbie? Do you want my cum?" I could feel his cock inside me throb, engorging. I knew he was close. Very close. And I wanted him. I wanted his cum, I wanted to satisfy his cock. I wanted to feel him cum inside me. Even so, even with the intense desire I felt, I overrode that desire to look at my husband, to look at Peter. Was this what he wanted. Was it?"

"Peter," I gasped, "Peter?"

"Cum in her," my husband groaned, "I want you to cum inside Barbie."

I lost control, squeezing Nick's cock, milking him with my pussy. "Cum in me," I pleaded. "Oh, God, Nick, please, cum in me... I want it ... I want your cum." Looking up into his face, I knew. I knew I was going to get what I had just asked for and now nothing was going to stop it. Nick was going to fuck me until he came, his cum was going to erupt inside me where only my husband had ever satisfied himself before. And I wanted it. I wanted to experience this so much, to feel him cum in me. Knowing not only that I would enjoy this but that my husband would as well.

"Peter," I moaned as Nick's cock resumed pounding hard into me. "Peter ... Nick ... Peter ... Nick..."

Nick's cock engorged even more, thicker, harder, steely hard, ramming into me, the tip brushing my cervix with every thrust. God, I was so fucked. I was being so completely fucked.

"Oh fuck, Barbie ... Fuck her Nick ... fuck her good ... you're fucked Barbie ... oh fuck yes ... so hard ... he's giving it to you so hard... Moan honey ... oh god ... louder baby ... louder ... is he fucking you good ... How's that feel honey ... oh jesus yes ... fuck Nick .. cum in her ... cum in her..." My husband was babbling as Nick's cock jack-hammered into my cunt. Now I knew what it was to be used, to have my pussy used hard. Now I knew what being fucked hard really meant as Nick's cock drove into me. Nailed me. Hammered me.

"HHHHUUUUUNNNGHHHHHHH." Came in me. A last hard thrust hammering into me, jolting my body, so hard my feet kicked up at the ceiling. I felt his cock pulse inside me, a spasm against my inner walls that was instantaneously followed by a jetting eruption of his cum that I felt deep inside me, spurting outwards, flooding me deep inside as his body stiffened on mine, his hand holding me like a vice, his weight crushing me, his face so strained and intent. So focused.

"UUUGGGGHHHHHHH." A jerk of his hips, his cock sliding a little inside me. Throbbing inside me. Another jetting spurt within me, as explosive as the first, more cum flooding me inside.

"HHHUUUGHHHHH." His hips lifting, plunging, his cock spurting again.

"NNNNUUGHHHHH." And again.

"HHHNNUGHHHHH." And again.

I glanced at Peter as Nick finished inside me, those last spurts of lessening intensity, emptying himself inside my pussy, not stopping until he was completely spent. He stayed inside me, holding me, his weight heavy on me, his cock still hard inside me as my pussy spasmed and danced on his cock in the aftermath of my own climax. God, I'd only climaxed like that a few times with Peter in my life. That'd been so good. So amazingly good.

As Nick pulled out of me and rolled of me, it hit me like fist. I'd just let another man fuck me. A man I had never met before this week, a man I barely knew. I'd actually let him fuck me right in front of my husband, while my husband lay right next to us and watched us. It wasn't just that either. It was that before this, Peter had been the only man I'd ever made love to. There'd been only Peter. Now I'd been fucked by another man. Another man's cock had used me. Another man had possessed my body, the body I'd promised in my marriage vows would be possessed only by my husband. I could feel his cum inside me.

Nick was breathing hard as he lay beside us. Peter was almost beside himself with excitement. I looked at him. At my husband. Then at Nick.

"Nick?" My voice was a quavering whisper.

"Yeah?"

"What about ... what about Peter?"

"What about him?"

"Uhhh ... He's so ... he needs it too..." God, was I asking Nick's permission for my own husband to fuck me. I guess I was.

"You want to fuck your wife now Peter? You want to fuck her sloppy little cunt after I've cum in her?"

"Yeah," my husband gasped. "Yes ... yes I do Nick ... I do..."

"You do it then, go ahead."

Peter did, he rolled onto me, his cock slipped inside me noisily. God, I was so wet, I could hear the squelching sound as he buried himself in me and my cheeks burned even as I drew me knees back, wide open for my husband's cock to use. Nick's cock had opened me, excited me, Peter's cock pumped slickly inside me.

"Oh fuck Barbie ... fuck you're so wet ... so wet ...ohh fuck." My husband glanced at Nick, now watching us, smiling. "Was she good Nick? Was Barbie's cunt good to fuck?"

"Oh yeah," Nick's voice was a purr. "Her cunt was so fucking good Peter, thanks for letting me fuck her." He moved, drawing himself upwards. "Now suck my cock clean, Barbie." He slapped his semi-erect cock on my cheeks. That film of my wetness and his cum left a wet patch on my face,

"Ohhhh jesus fuck..." Peter's voice was a groan of sheer pleasure as I turned my head, opened my mouth for Nick's cock. He was semi-hard, wet and sticky with his cum and my juices and I sucked and licked him as my husband fucked me wetly. Sloppily. Messily.In my mouth, Nick's cock grew harder, I sucked and licked harder, sucked and licked greedily as Peter fucked me harder, his cock rigid in me and moving, moving. My head arched back, my eyes wide, my mouth opened wide, moaning as my husband's hard-driving cock swept me away in another climax.

Nick's cock emerged from my mouth, slapping wetly against my face as he began to cum, his semen splattering across my face, my cheeks, my nose, my lips, into my mouth, into my hair, guided now by his hand as my husband looked down at me.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuuck." Peter groaned, thrusting hard into me, my pussy squelched wetly. Peter came. He juddered against me, his body tensed, straining into me, his cock throbbing explosively inside me as his cum erupted. I'd never felt him cum like this. Not so hard, jetting spurts that seemed to blast out from the tip of his cock, deep inside my already cum-lathered pussy. "Fuuuuuuuuck ... ohhh Christ ... Nnnnuuuaaaaahhh ...gggaaaahhh."

Both of them cumming as my climax washed through me in wave after golden wave, Peter's cum spurting out inside me, joining the flood already within me, Nick's cum blasting onto my face and into my wide-open mouth.

Afterwards, I lay between them on the large foam pad, staring blindly up at the night sky, my body still vibrating, still glowing in the aftermath of our lovemaking. Coated in sweat and cum. Peter lay collapsed on one side of me, Nick on the other, both of them breathing hard.

Nick moved first, stirring, propping himself up to look down at me, look down at Peter next to me. He was smiling. "I think we need to clean you up, Barbie."

I looked at him blankly, my heart jolting inside my chest.

He grinned. "Right Peter?"

Peter looked up, still panting. Nodded. Rolled off me.

I gazed at Nick. He didn't give me time to say a word. Picking me up, he carried me into our villa, into the bathroom, into the shower. The cool water washed over me as Peter joined us, as two sets of hands began soaping me, washing me down. It was Nick that dried me and placed me on my bed.

"Nice meeting you Peter, Barbie, see you on the plane out." Nick leaned over me, gave me a last deep kiss, gave Peter's butt a slap. "Au revoir guys." And then he was gone.

Leaving Peter and I to sleep the sleep of the exhausted before staggering out of our bed the next morning to shower, pack, eat breakfast and walk down to the airstrip. Neither of us said much. I was still more or less in a state of shock at what I'd done. Peter? I had no idea what he was thinking and he didn't say a thing. He barely looked at me.

I found it hard to believe what had happened. It was all too surreal. It should have been a dream, but I knew that it wasn't. It hadn't been a dream at all and I knew I should be freaking out about this. It had happened. It had really happened. Two men had fucked my brains out last night. One of them my husband.

One not.

Oh shit! There was no taking back what had happened. None. What was I going to do? What was Peter going to do? What was he thinking?

All of a sudden things weren't so perfect.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Peter said nothing as we walked to the little airstrip. He was white as a sheet when we climbed on the same plane that we'd flown in on. We even had the same seats. Nick sat the other side of the aisle from me. I looked at him, not knowing what to say. I mean, what could I say? Hope you had a good time fucking me in front of my husband all night, nice meeting you, see you again sometime. I don't think so. And what about my Petey-bunny? When I glanced at him, I didn't know what to say either. I sat there wrapped in misery for the next hour and a half. After we made the connection to our flight home, I sat on that flight worrying myself sick. But at least I didn't have to look at Nick.

As soon as we were through our front door, I turned to Peter. Almost crying, I wanted to ask the question that had been foremost on my mind for hours. He'd been so quiet the while trip home. God, I'd been worrying myself sick as he sat beside me so silently. Was he upset by what had happened? Was he angry with me? Did I think I'd cheated on him? I felt so guilty. So bad. I'd enjoyed it so much. Even feeling guilty and worrying about it, the memory of what had happened still excited me. I was so bad. Such a bad wife. I had no idea what to say though.

What did you say when another man had fucked you all night in front of your husband. With your husband. The two of them taking turns with you. And I'd enjoyed it so much. I felt so bad about that. So guilty. What was even worse was I knew, I really knew, that I'd enjoyed it so much I'd do it again. How could I even think that? Oh god, Peter was going to hate me, I knew it. I just knew it. But how to ask for his forgiveness. How to tell him how sorry I was. When I wasn't. When I was and I wasn't. I loved my Petey-bunny. I did. I loved him so much.

Peter took me in his arms. "Barbie honey, I love you." He held me close, his face buried in my hair. "I'm so sorry honey, it's all my fault, can you ever forgive me?"

My heart pounded. He thought it was his fault? He wasn't blaming me. He wasn't going to throw me out because I'd let another man make love to me. Even held in Peter's arms, the memory of Nick making love to me was overwhelmingly exciting. I knew I loved my Petey-bunny, but still, it was exciting. I couldn't deny that.

"Please Barbie," Peter sounded so distraught. "Talk to me. Don't be angry with me, please. I sat there on the planes the whole way home worried sick that you'd throw me out for what I did to you. Honey, please believe me, I love you so so much... I just hope you can bring yourself to forgive me...please Barbie, I love you... I love you so much."

I started crying from sheer relief, sobbing into my Petey-bunny's shoulder, clinging to him. I looked up at him through tear-filled eyes. "I love you Petey-bunny, I love you so much," I sniffled. "Of course I forgive you." I hugged him tight, so happy; so relieved. My Petey-bunny was convinced it was all his fault. And of course it wasn't. Not really. If I'd just said no, if I hadn't put that sexy little bikini on and flaunted my butt in front of him and Nick. If I hadn't agreed to make out with Peter in front of Nick. If I hadn't been so excited by Nick watching us. So many if's.